So...I'm gonna do a log (xhhr on OL TR1UMP)

xhrr

Awards
I'll keep this short and hopefully less congested as most of you would rather get to the meaty stuff anyway.

Height: 5'11
Weight: ~210lbs

Background: I'm the head trainer at a Crossfit gym and I also work as a S&C coach for local high school sports teams. I'm currently going to school for Sports Administration while working two jobs so I'm super busy. I also work for a construction company at the moment so I'm on my feet a lot and moving constantly.

Routine: A mix between strongman, Crossfit, and bodybuilding.

Goals: Lean out while gaining the strength I lost from a recent injury. I plan on competing in a strongman competition near the end of November so getting under 200lbs is imperative while gaining/maintaining strength. Should be perfect since that will/should be the peak of my cycle.

Diet: Nothing special going to be eating right around 2500 calories since this will be a fairly aggressive cut of ~2lbs a week which is harder since I'm already fairly lean. I will mention I don't eat grains I'm not that paleo bull**** but it just doesn't sit well with me, makes me feel sluggish, and since cutting it out I hardly ever break out so my skin looks much better. I'm fine with dairy however thank god cause I love cheese.

Supplements:

Olympus Labs TR1UMPH 60/60/60/60/?/? might test 80 the last two weeks but that will be dependent upon sides
BPS Dermacrine 3-4 pumps ED
Himalaya LiverCare
NOW Pantothenic acid
NOW Blood Pressure Health
NOW Taurine

Well other than that if anyone has any questions ask away. I'll post my daily thoughts and workouts hopefully everyday time permitting but no less than 3 times a week. Thanks in advance to anyone who follows along. Tomorrow well technically today now starts day 1 so stay tuned guys I'm looking forward to seeing what TR1UMPH can do as this will be my second cycle, my first was just 1-Andro solo.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What brand 1-andro and how much gained?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
FRL I ran a double dose for 2 months and gained 8lbs when it was all said an done.
Nice. I have lg's on deck with epi-andro. I heard 2x dosing is the way to go since the 2-step conversion is pretty weak.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup yup yup yup yup I'm in! Thanks for the invite bro ;)

Cogy

Awards
Subbed.

How much kcal in deflict ? Cardio?
Tru1mph loves carbs right? So isn't it better for a recomp?

Good Luck

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll keep this short and hopefully less congested as most of you would rather get to the meaty stuff anyway.

Height: 5'11
Weight: ~210lbs

Background: I'm the head trainer at a Crossfit gym and I also work as a S&C coach for local high school sports teams. I'm currently going to school for Sports Administration while working two jobs so I'm super busy. I also work for a construction company at the moment so I'm on my feet a lot and moving constantly.

Routine: A mix between strongman, Crossfit, and bodybuilding.

Goals: Lean out while gaining the strength I lost from a recent injury. I plan on competing in a strongman competition near the end of November so getting under 200lbs is imperative while gaining/maintaining strength. Should be perfect since that will/should be the peak of my cycle.

Diet: Nothing special going to be eating right around 2500 calories since this will be a fairly aggressive cut of ~2lbs a week which is harder since I'm already fairly lean. I will mention I don't eat grains I'm not that paleo bull**** but it just doesn't sit well with me, makes me feel sluggish, and since cutting it out I hardly ever break out so my skin looks much better. I'm fine with dairy however thank god cause I love cheese.

Supplements:

Olympus Labs TR1UMPH 60/60/60/60/?/? might test 80 the last two weeks but that will be dependent upon sides
BPS Dermacrine 3-4 pumps ED
Himalaya LiverCare
NOW Pantothenic acid
NOW Blood Pressure Health
NOW Taurine

Well other than that if anyone has any questions ask away. I'll post my daily thoughts and workouts hopefully everyday time permitting but no less than 3 times a week. Thanks in advance to anyone who follows along. Tomorrow well technically today now starts day 1 so stay tuned guys I'm looking forward to seeing what TR1UMPH can do as this will be my second cycle, my first was just 1-Andro solo.
in bro. As we have already discussed we both crossfit. I'm pushing for regionals coming next yr.

Drock1234

Awards
Stoked to follow along. I train Xfit and been curious about trying something stronger than adaptogens. What are your oly lifts at?

xhrr

Awards
Nice. I have lg's on deck with epi-andro. I heard 2x dosing is the way to go since the 2-step conversion is pretty weak.
I would at the least start there for sure.

Yup yup yup yup yup yup I'm in! Thanks for the invite bro ;)
You got it brotha!

Subbed.

How much kcal in deflict ? Cardio?
Tru1mph loves carbs right? So isn't it better for a recomp?

Good Luck
Thanks homie and yeah I heard that it fills you out pretty nicely if given adequate amounts of carbohydrates. For my purpose though I'm using it cause it should be easy on the hairline(i'm paranoid about my hair. I'm vain I know but I have nice hair and would prefer to keep it) along with being an ideal cutter if used properly and for strength retention as I drop under 200.

in bro. As we have already discussed we both crossfit. I'm pushing for regionals coming next yr.
Same brother and thanks for joining. My skills align more with powerlifting and strongman but I'm a pretty damn good crossfitter. I think I have a decent shot at regionals and I'm gonna make a run for it after I do my strongman comp.

Stoked to follow along. I train Xfit and been curious about trying something stronger than adaptogens. What are your oly lifts at?
My oly needs work I won't lie. 315# C&J 265# Snatch.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
my snatch is poor. c&j is decent.

xhrr

Awards
Well fellas I'm four days in and so far the only sides are I'm noticing slightly better pumps and vascularity but also a hint of lethargy which I don't want to attribute to Triumph so early but I thought I would at least mention it. I'm doing 20mg x3 a day spread out with one dose pre workout.

Day 1: Finished up Box Squats at 495x8 not bad considering it is my second week back after a 6 week break due to some patellar tendinosis. Did a 12 min AMRAP of Front Squats @185x6 KB Lunges @70# in each hand x12 and Handstand Pushups(strict)x6. Did 7 rounds in 12 mins. Hamstrings were sore for 3 days after haha.

Day 2: Hit 185x8 for strict press. Did some accessory work in a bodybuilding like fashion. Lots of supersets and drop sets hammering triceps and shoulders. Did a quick wod of 5 rounds of 10 DB snatches each arm @ 50#. It was the heaviest dumbell I had at my house as I couldn't make it to the box. I forget what my time was but it pretty quick.

Day 3: Barbell Rows for strength instead of deadlifts cause my hammies were on fire. Finished at 245x8 then we had to do some stupid Paleo wod of BB Snatch @95# and Toe-2-Bar for 8 mins. The reps were 15-12-9-6-3-6-9-12-15....etc. As far as you can get in 8 mins. I think I got to the second 6 or 9.

Day 4: Hang Cleans for strength today finished with a set of 265x4 like I said Oly needs WORK. Did accessory work such as good mornings, reverse hypers, banded KB Swings, Ring Rows, etc.

Tomorrow will be strongman work with stones.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Will follow this for sure.. Triumph does has an interesting profile.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like hormonal or natural?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....

Enjoy our TR1UMPH;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....

Enjoy our TR1UMPH;)

xhrr

Awards
Practiced more volume than anything today with some stones. Did some stone to shoulder, stones over a yoke, stone squats, etc. Most done with a 175# stone. I plan on getting some tack to practice with here soon since I heard it makes a big difference. Stones are definitely a weakness and luckily the competition doesn't have any stone events but I could still use the work.

Wod was a 9 min amrap of 3 stone to shoulder 5 stone squats and 7 box jumps @30 inches. Used a 135# stone for the workout got 6 rds plus 10 reps.

Nothing new to say about triumph but it's early. I will say I look leaner but my diet has been on point. Lethargy is still noticeable kinda worried about that maybe I'll up derm to 4 pumps as im at 3 right now. Blood pressure was 110/60 today ?

xhrr

Awards
Yup. BTW your oly lifts are very solid, especially for your age.
Thanks man! My strengths are deads, squats and presses. If I could clean more I would have a much better C&J but cleans are my limiting factor at the moment. Haha if I get it to the front rack it's getting locked out.

What are you looking for exactly? Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, gain strength, maintain while cutting down, etc? Spaniard could help you out and maybe I could give a recommendation based on what your looking for and what compound might suit your needs the best.

Drock1234

Awards
Thanks man! My strengths are deads, squats and presses. If I could clean more I would have a much better C&J but cleans are my limiting factor at the moment. Haha if I get it to the front rack it's getting locked out. What are you looking for exactly? Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, gain strength, maintain while cutting down, etc? Spaniard could help you out and maybe I could give a recommendation based on what your looking for and what compound might suit your needs the best.

Looking for strength mostly. I cut down to 184 around 10%bf since summer. Train at 6am and lethargy is a concern. I was thinking halo for a first run but triumph sounds pretty interesting.

Has your cardio changed at all?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking for strength mostly. I cut down to 184 around 10%bf since summer. Train at 6am and lethargy is a concern. I was thinking halo for a first run but triumph sounds pretty interesting.

triumph for recomp
strength use nano mithras or THE 1

xhrr

Awards

See below. DMZ might suit you as well. Also too early to tell on the cardio but I'll try and take a mental note of it.

triumph for recomp
strength use nano mithras or THE 1

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I'll be following this- ABSOLUTELY LOVED Iron Legion Triumph so I'm interested to see how this pans out. Might have to order a few bottles if so.

xhrr

Awards
I'll be following this- ABSOLUTELY LOVED Iron Legion Triumph so I'm interested to see how this pans out. Might have to order a few bottles if so.
Thanks for following fellas.

Hit up box squats and bench press yesterday plus some banded facepulls, pullaparts, and pushdowns to go along with weighted lunges and BW dips. Finished it off with a quick little kettle bell circuit routine as. Felt really good but still too early to tell if any of it can be attributed to the Triumph. This week should should bring about some tangible effects I'm hoping. Still no sides except some minor lethargy.

Barry how long did it take you to notice Triumph "kick in"?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Thanks for following fellas.

Hit up box squats and bench press yesterday plus some banded facepulls, pullaparts, and pushdowns to go along with weighted lunges and BW dips. Finished it off with a quick little kettle bell circuit routine as. Felt really good but still too early to tell if any of it can be attributed to the Triumph. This week should should bring about some tangible effects I'm hoping. Still no sides except some minor lethargy.

Barry how long did it take you to notice Triumph "kick in"?
If memory serves correct- I believe I started feeling it around week 3ish. Mind you, when this **** kicks in- you really know it. You will start noticing weights going up like pillows and your muscles will be rock ass hard but you will be big also, if that makes sense. I mean you will look big because it acts like Superdrol and puts all the glycogen into your muscles just making you look like a BEAST. God I only got off my last cycle two months ago but I want to run Triumph again at a higher dose, which OL would allow me to do since I would have had to buy 2 bottles of Iron Legions. This is the best product I have ever ran man, you are in for a sweet run. For me, it has everything I look for in a PH- it leans you out but adds quality mass. I did stack it with 1000mg Stano for 8 weeks. I ran the Triumph for 5 weeks. The Stano helped greatly with getting my Anaconda up, and just overall sense of not being shutdown, and it got me crazy vascular also. I am really going to be following you on this, since I wont be buying OL's Triumph until I see how you feel around week 3. Looking forward to it brother, ask me if you need anything.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I try not to run over 2 cycles a year but I may have to, I'm addicted to Triumph. So much better than H-Drol if you have ever ran it.

I think I just got a semi-chub thinking about Triumph, just throwing it out there.

xhrr

Awards
I try not to run over 2 cycles a year but I may have to, I'm addicted to Triumph. So much better than H-Drol if you have ever ran it.

I think I just got a semi-chub thinking about Triumph, just throwing it out there.
LOL

If memory serves correct- I believe I started feeling it around week 3ish. Mind you, when this **** kicks in- you really know it. You will start noticing weights going up like pillows and your muscles will be rock ass hard but you will be big also, if that makes sense. I mean you will look big because it acts like Superdrol and puts all the glycogen into your muscles just making you look like a BEAST. God I only got off my last cycle two months ago but I want to run Triumph again at a higher dose, which OL would allow me to do since I would have had to buy 2 bottles of Iron Legions. This is the best product I have ever ran man, you are in for a sweet run. For me, it has everything I look for in a PH- it leans you out but adds quality mass. I did stack it with 1000mg Stano for 8 weeks. I ran the Triumph for 5 weeks. The Stano helped greatly with getting my Anaconda up, and just overall sense of not being shutdown, and it got me crazy vascular also. I am really going to be following you on this, since I wont be buying OL's Triumph until I see how you feel around week 3. Looking forward to it brother, ask me if you need anything.
Haha you got me stoked for the rest of this run bruh! I appreciate the input and advice.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Did your gains last post cycle? Did body comp diminish?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
LOL

Haha you got me stoked for the rest of this run bruh! I appreciate the input and advice.
Dude...if you are running it at 60 and above you are in for a real treat...trust me. I ran it at 45 for 5 weeks and was just blown away. I'm relying on you and your log before I buy OL Triumph, so I'm praying you get great results brother.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Did your gains last post cycle? Did body comp diminish?

Yes, still holding onto gains....mind you the stano for 8 weeks really produced vascularity, which unfortunately lost most of that. But Triumph was pretty good in terms of keeping and holding gains, and I didn't even have a SERM on hand this run! I did gain a little tummy fat again about a month or so after. Triumph basically transformed me from a demi god to a pure god, which its hard to keep gains like that. - if you get my drift ;)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
XHRR - Please make sure you also note if you are noticing the glycogen properties associated with Triumph. If you've taken SD you know what I'm talking about. This was the best part about Triumph IMO. You will start noticing your muscles will be fully pumped looking at all times is what I mean by that- especially after a carbed workout, you will just look really beefy yet ripped.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, still holding onto gains....mind you the stano for 8 weeks really produced vascularity, which unfortunately lost most of that. But Triumph was pretty good in terms of keeping and holding gains, and I didn't even have a SERM on hand this run! I did gain a little tummy fat again about a month or so after. Triumph basically transformed me from a demi god to a pure god, which its hard to keep gains like that. - if you get my drift ;)
Yes and no lol

Why didn't you use a SERM in PCT?

xhrr

Awards
XHRR - Please make sure you also note if you are noticing the glycogen properties associated with Triumph. If you've taken SD you know what I'm talking about. This was the best part about Triumph IMO. You will start noticing your muscles will be fully pumped looking at all times is what I mean by that- especially after a carbed workout, you will just look really beefy yet ripped.
I have noticed the increase in glycogen storage to a degree. I'm not sure how much I will noticing eating ~100 cho in attempt to cut weight but pumps yesterday were absolutely painful and muscle fullness seems to slowly be trending upwards.

Dude...if you are running it at 60 and above you are in for a real treat...trust me. I ran it at 45 for 5 weeks and was just blown away. I'm relying on you and your log before I buy OL Triumph, so I'm praying you get great results brother.
running 60 for 4 weeks after that may bump to 80 for the last two. I'll see how I feel but if loved it at 45 I imagine 60 should be fun as hell!

xhrr

Awards
Had a very good session yesterday that included Hang Cleans for strength then did a 12 min EMOM of Power Cleans and Ring Rows. Would have liked to do pull ups but my hands have some gnarly tears at the moment. Then felt good enough to do a second workout of Axle Deadlifts for strength and an EMOM of Handstand pushups and axle barbell rows. Felt really good today and pumps were noticeably increased. Noticed small amounts of acne on my shoulders today so that is should signal Triumph is at least starting to do its thing. Lethargy is somewhat noticeable but nothing unbearable. I would get Trest if I had to do it over instead of Derm. But hopefully Derm at least protects my hair.

Cogy

Awards
@ reps:

Which doses do you prefer for a 220lbs guy. (11%)

60mg or 80 mg

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I would start at 60 and then run 80 for the last few weeks maybe? Im around 167-170 and saw great gains off 45 mg.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Had a very good session yesterday that included Hang Cleans for strength then did a 12 min EMOM of Power Cleans and Ring Rows. Would have liked to do pull ups but my hands have some gnarly tears at the moment. Then felt good enough to do a second workout of Axle Deadlifts for strength and an EMOM of Handstand pushups and axle barbell rows. Felt really good today and pumps were noticeably increased. Noticed small amounts of acne on my shoulders today so that is should signal Triumph is at least starting to do its thing. Lethargy is somewhat noticeable but nothing unbearable. I would get Trest if I had to do it over instead of Derm. But hopefully Derm at least protects my hair.
XHRR- I ran Stano (which is known to supposably be terrible on hairline) with Triumph, and I did thin out towards the end of cycle, but I'm back to the full lustrous hair of my golden years now. :)

xhrr

Awards
XHRR- I ran Stano (which is known to supposably be terrible on hairline) with Triumph, and I did thin out towards the end of cycle, but I'm back to the full lustrous hair of my golden years now. :)

Haha trust me bruh it's the only reason I'm not on stano.

Had a good session yesterday hit some floor press. Got in a decent amount of volume with 275# on my working sets. Wod was BW push press x 10 ring dips x 20 hr push-ups x 30 knees to elbows x 40 double unders x 50 and then 10 push press again at your BW so for me I used 205#.

This stuff is making me want to sleep like a hibernating bear. Derm is underwhelming in combating that side. Otherwise no sides to mention. Libido is fine albeit still early in my cycle.

Body comp is starting to pick it up as I looked really full this morning cause I had a fair amount of carbs at dinner last night but weighed less.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Let me know if you start pissing out brown. That was all I noticed side effect wise, and I was on TUDCA, which I thought was weird. I didn't get back pumps or sore joints shockingly- HDROL actually dried me out way more than Triumph/Stano. I'm living vicariously through you brother, keep up the good fight! Cheers.

Any update on weight also?

xhrr

Awards
Let me know if you start pissing out brown. That was all I noticed side effect wise, and I was on TUDCA, which I thought was weird. I didn't get back pumps or sore joints shockingly- HDROL actually dried me out way more than Triumph/Stano. I'm living vicariously through you brother, keep up the good fight! Cheers.

Any update on weight also?
I hope to god I don't start pissing brown! 206lbs as of yesterday so down roughly 3-4 lbs overall. A lot which is probably glycogen and some water weight from the reduction in carbs.