Getting HyperCUT with CTD Labs

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I want to first thank CTD for allowing me the opportunity to log this. At first I was supposed to log it Wednesday but school became hectic and my grandmother passed away. My training will consist of smolov and a chest, back, arms, rest split. Diet will be 350 (protein) calories over maintenance to compensate for smolov and keeps some post cycle gains from my osta run. As of now I have been off osta for 2 weeks, having just finished my nolva. Other supps include dermastrength, epic, and alphadex. I have been on all of this for two months so I know how the hypercuts will be effecting me. Starting height 5'6"
Weight 184 BF 9% wray98 Swolbraham Spaniard
Today's training
SMOLOV 10x3 415 pounds
BACK: Bent over rows 205 10x10 Weighted pull ups +20 5x8
Dumbell row 75 pound 5x12 Hyperextentions 5x50
Today's nutrition
300 protein
250 carbs
75 fat

wray98

wray98

Awards
Awesome bro!! I'm excited to see your log and results.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
So today went well, the hypercuts gives me energy for the workout...too bad any weight I have gained I sweat right out ;) . I've decided on ordering magnitropin as dermastrength has run out. Today's nutrition was good
280 G protein
180 G carbs
100 G fat mostly from some Cinnamon Rasin Swirl Peanut butter
Today's training was arms
Skull crusher 10x10 80 pounds double settled with single arms extentions 10x20 with 45 pounds
Cable extentions 8x10
Biceps dumbell curls 10x10 70 pounds double setted with reverse curls 10x10 80 pound straight bar
Finished that up with cable hammer curls 5x fail
Weight was steady at 184.2 this morning, I love the thermogenic effect from the hypercuts

wray98

wray98

Awards
Very cool bro!!! It will make you sweat!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates. Tuesday was a rest day. Wednesday was chest
5x5 270 bench and 5x10 215
Incline dumbbell press 5x12 75
Cable flies 5x10
Today was a insane back workout, sweating like crazy
No deads because of smolov
Bent over rows 5x10x195
Seated rows 5x10x180
Pull ups 8x6x+25
And then hyper extentions to end it.
Diet has been similar since the beginning and weight is Down 2 pounds. Magnitropin finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I've been to the gym every day, it's just that I haven't had time to upload to this log due to MCAt studying. Today was just for smolov, did 450 10x3. Diet has been similar every day but lately I've been on a tuna fish craze and get like 100 grams each day fr that. Weight is down two pounds and I look tighter. Hypercuts is doing its job but with magnitropin it's hard not to eat sometimes. This week I'll make sure I update consistently.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
So today I copied MrKleen73 chest and shoulder workout with a few minor tweaks and it was awesome. Today's diet was great except the tuna cause massive heartburn. So for the work out, all sets were 40 seconds rest except for dropsets and supersets which were 40 seconds between each superset
Flat bench press shoulder width- 10x4 255 pounds
Flat bench press wide grip- 10x4 245 with three drops set 235-225-215
Dumbell incline press 15x5 75 pound dumbells.
Super set 1 5 rotations
Dumbell flyes 65 pounds through except last two sets were cheat sets
Push-ups 24, 21, 21, 18, 14
Front raises 45, 45, 40, 40, 30
Super set 2 5 rotations
Dumbell overhead press 40,40,40,40,40 these were so much lower than normal as my shoulder were fried
Dips 15,15,15,15,14
Diet was 255 grams protein
120 grams fat
200 grams carbs magnitropin cause me to eat a little more than I would like I.e. Kashi go lean crunch whole box.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks pretty brutal I am doing a 4-0-1-0 tempo no way I could move the weight you did here at that tempo. Excellent work!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Looks pretty brutal I am doing a 4-0-1-0 tempo no way I could move the weight you did here at that tempo. Excellent work!
I didn't do that tempo, it was more like 2-0-1. And that weight was brutal, my shoulder presses at the end were insanely difficult. But at least it was a kick ass workout!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Today was a bak and biceps day and let me tell you, the sweating was insane. I lost two pounds in the gym. Diet was 230 protein 100 fat and 280 carbs (I ate seven sweet potatoes because I was hungry :))
Deadlifts were light and high reps
225x5x20 385x5x15
Bent over rows close grip
225x5x15
Weighted pull ups
25x5x15
Seated cable rows
Half of rack 5x10 (the weights are not accurate for cable exercises so I usually go by how much of the rack I did)
Bicep curls 65 pound dumbell 10x15 double setted with preacher curl 100 10x6
Hammer curls 70 lb 5x10

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Today was a bak and biceps day and let me tell you, the sweating was insane. I lost two pounds in the gym. Diet was 230 protein 100 fat and 280 carbs (I ate seven sweet potatoes because I was hungry :)) Deadlifts were light and high reps 225x5x20 385x5x15 Bent over rows close grip 225x5x15 Weighted pull ups 25x5x15 Seated cable rows Half of rack 5x10 (the weights are not accurate for cable exercises so I usually go by how much of the rack I did) Bicep curls 65 pound dumbell 10x15 double setted with preacher curl 100 10x6 Hammer curls 70 lb 5x10
Sweet potatoes are awesome

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Try pumpkin spice then it's game over
I'll have to try that, for some reason magnitropin has me craving carbs. Body weight is still down but I'm looking tighter. I'm attributing that to the hypercuts and alphadex(even though I've been on alphadex for 6 weeks now)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin makes churn thru carbs too. Cant wait to see your final review

wray98

wray98

Awards
Your a sweating machine bro!!! Hope your enjoying the Hypercuts!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sorry for no post yesterday, I was in a car accident. Some guy smashed strait into us after running a red light. Both cars were totaled and theirs caught on fire. I proceeded to help him out of the car only to find open beer bottles. Was at the hospital until 6 pm with my wife and just called it a night. Would post pics of the accident but I don't know if I'm allowed to do that with a court case coming up and this being evidence

wray98

wray98

Awards
Sorry for no post yesterday, I was in a car accident. Some guy smashed strait into us after running a red light. Both cars were totaled and theirs caught on fire. I proceeded to help him out of the car only to find open beer bottles. Was at the hospital until 6 pm with my wife and just called it a night. Would post pics of the accident but I don't know if I'm allowed to do that with a court case coming up and this being evidence
Whoa bro!! Glad to hear you are ok man!! I don't think there is a need for the photos, interesting to see but keep them for yourself.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Haven't been able to go to the gym the past few days due to pain from the accident but today I went and kicked ass.
Smolov 10x3 420 pounds.
Triceps
Skull crushers 10x10 100 pounds double setted with tricep extentions 10x10 65 pound dumbell
Dips 5xfailure body weight
Diet was great today at 250 grams protein 100 grams fat and 200 grams carbs.
I am almost out of hypercuts but have loved every minute of the run. Will right a fu review after I run out

wray98

wray98

Awards
Haven't been able to go to the gym the past few days due to pain from the accident but today I went and kicked ass.
Smolov 10x3 420 pounds.
Triceps
Skull crushers 10x10 100 pounds double setted with tricep extentions 10x10 65 pound dumbell
Dips 5xfailure body weight
Diet was great today at 250 grams protein 100 grams fat and 200 grams carbs.
I am almost out of hypercuts but have loved every minute of the run. Will right a fu review after I run out
Glad to hear you are starting to feel better bro!! Thanks for the update on the Hypercuts!! Looking forward to the review and your thoughts on it. Thanks again bro.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Today was rest day but I did some accessory work.
Forearms Reverse curls 10x10 pause at top with 165 pounds
Arnold Calf Raises 225 pounds 10x10
Abs- weighted crunches, Russian twists, and some weighted planks
Today's diet was good with 245 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs, and 130 grams of fat. Although I'm having some nervous eating as of right now because Swolbraham is about to come back and beat me in fantasy football

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Been keeping up at the gym, but school had been hectic. Today was back day and it took two and a half hours to finish the workout.
Deadlifts 10x12-10-8-6-4-4-6-8-10-12 Started with 300 and added 15 pounds each time until four then I dropped 15 pounds back up the pyramid
Bent over rows 8x10x225 pounds
Seated rows 8x15 90 pounds on each side of the machine
Lat pull downs wide grip 10x10 whole stack (only weighs like ~100 pounds
Hyper extentions with 25 pound 5x50
Pull ups wide grip 5x failure
Today was my last day with hypercuts and I weigh 1 pound more but 2 percent less body fat

Hypercuts Review
Energy: 10/10 the caffeine content was great, it gave me a smoothe energy throughout the day without crash
Thermogenic: 8/10 I don't know how to fully judge this, but I sweat non stop when I worked out, I even lost 3 pounds from a workout once
Fat burning effect: 8.5/10 this product delivered in this aspect, but there have been other products that have delivered better fat loss, but this could be due to chaotic high stress time during the run
Overall 9/10: I highly recommend to anyone seeking a fat burner. I only wished I stacked this with a GDA.

wray98

wray98

Awards
Been keeping up at the gym, but school had been hectic. Today was back day and it took two and a half hours to finish the workout.
Deadlifts 10x12-10-8-6-4-4-6-8-10-12 Started with 300 and added 15 pounds each time until four then I dropped 15 pounds back up the pyramid
Bent over rows 8x10x225 pounds
Seated rows 8x15 90 pounds on each side of the machine
Lat pull downs wide grip 10x10 whole stack (only weighs like ~100 pounds
Hyper extentions with 25 pound 5x50
Pull ups wide grip 5x failure
Today was my last day with hypercuts and I weigh 1 pound more but 2 percent less body fat

Hypercuts Review
Energy: 10/10 the caffeine content was great, it gave me a smoothe energy throughout the day without crash
Thermogenic: 8/10 I don't know how to fully judge this, but I sweat non stop when I worked out, I even lost 3 pounds from a workout once
Fat burning effect: 8.5/10 this product delivered in this aspect, but there have been other products that have delivered better fat loss, but this could be due to chaotic high stress time during the run
Overall 9/10: I highly recommend to anyone seeking a fat burner. I only wished I stacked this with a GDA.
Man I really appreciate the log and honest review!! I'm glad to see it received your approval on a very high note bro!!