LG Sciences *NATADROL* log

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol is the only legitimate natural plant based androgen that is shown in the preliminary scientific literature to have ingredients capable of binding to and activating the androgen receptor. This makes Natadrol unique among all other herbal products and is why it was so popular that customers demanded that we bring it back!

When Natadrol was discontinued thousands of loyal fans kept asking for it to return and we listened! What makes Natadrol such an earth shattering supplement is that it contains four natural anabolic agents that work together to give great results.

The only thing that changed is the dosing on Natadrol. Where in capsules, people would have to take 6-12 caps a day to get the optimal dosing (everyone is different), the new Natadrol tablets contain the exact same ingredients as the original capsules but with 30% more active ingredients per pill. That means a true 6 tablet per day dosing schedule will be all you need to get fantastic results, no matter what your body size!

Natadrol has a mix of herbal ingredients never before seen in a supplement of this type that act as natural anabolic agents to help you get massive growth and strength in the gym. These ingredients supply the right cofactors that will give you the best possible combination of natural mass and strength.

Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to theapproval of your governing body) and men under 21.

Serving Size: 1 Tab
Servings Per Container : 120
Active% DV : 900mg%
Propriety Blend
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant),
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower),
Curcuglo Orchioides (root),
Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Mehtyl Celluslose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose NA *% DV Not Established.

Big big thanks to hvactech and the fine folks at LG for the opportunity here. I've always heard so much about natadrol and was aware of its loyal fan base. Seems like some guys have made some substantial gains running natadrol. I'm definately excited to see how it compares to other well received and by all accounts "proven" natty supps such as anacyclus pyrethrum, arachidonic acid, etc.

Im thinking I'll start at 4 caps. The write up provided above seems to suggest 6 is where I'll wanna be at, but a twenty day run might not be enough for me to get a grasp of what natadrol's about. My aim in this log is to get a sense of what natadrols about and whether or not it warrants further research. I'm not crazy into listing individual exercises, weights, reps etc but will look more into how I feel (workouts, mental, physical etc) and any visual changes (pumps, slimming, vascularity etc). If there's questions at all, about anything, mentioned or not - please fire away.

Giddy up bros, tomo is day one....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thank goodness you got it....we appreciate the patience and definitely looking forward to this log
:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Looking forward to great results!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day one

Shoulders and triceps, feeling good. Pills are light brown, pressed, smell good actually. Planning on a dosing scheme of 2 am w/ breakfast and 2 pre-wo (30 min - 1 hr beforehand).

LG asked for a "solo" log so I've stopped creatine and my pwo stack (agmatine, citrulline, betaine, beta alanine) to give natadrol a shot. As mentioned earlier I'm curious to see where natadrol lies amongst other "proven" natty supps I've tried. I realize the following it has gathered and i want a taste.

I'm running 4 caps a day for 30 days. My current split is chest and bis, legs and back, shoulders and trips - trying to emphasize legs and back these days. I w/o 5 days a week. Cardio is achieved thru my work, often physical and up tempo. I hike up in the mountains a lot on the weekends too.

I've been lifting steadily for the past few years, went from 200 to a max of 250 last winter, hang around 235 comfortably these days. Diet is quite healthy and clean, I'm not huge into counting macros/calories but past endeavours tell me I eat 3500 cal/day and do my best to hit 230 g protein a day.

This has been a long post for a smartphone. Just wanted to share a bit more background and I'll be sure to keep u kids posted.

Fwiw - it alllllmost snowed in the valley last night, that snow line crept far down the mountains - winter's coming!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also worth noting:

30 yrs old
6'3"
235 lbs
Fairly lean

Goals are always something along the line of a clean, lean bulk. I have always had a good metabolism so I roll with it and feed the machine. I've got a good read on my body and what its doing and I act accordingly. Eat eat eat!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great details! Where do you live? Snow already? Crazy! I'd love to live in the mountains and be able to hike all the time!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Feel free to use your preworkouts and creatine... we just didnt want other related supplements like natadrol being used

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great details! Where do you live? Snow already? Crazy! I'd love to live in the mountains and be able to hike all the time!
South central Alaska

Yeah, no snow (by me) on the ground yet, the mtns and glaciers are back to white tho, looks nice contrasted against the fall colors and the ocean. Aahhh....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to use your preworkouts and creatine... we just didnt want other related supplements like natadrol being used
That's a BIG 10-4

I've got a sweet lil custom PWO mix I've been rockin lately, scratches me riiiight where I itch - stim free too!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Three

Another sexy sunny day. WO was chest and biceps with abs peppered in for good measure. My WO facilities are limited due to my location, for instance, dumbbells only go up to 50 lbs :(

With this said, to keep things challenging, much of work is in pairs and obv high volume, due to low weight. For instance, I'll do DB flys 15 reps and immediately without rest do 25 DB presses. It gets old (really old) cause I desperately want to push heavier weights but its what I have to work with and am thankful for that. Were moving out of our current locale to elsewhere in the state after winter. A magical place.... with a full gym.... and weight - lots of weight...

Fwiw, I've developed fantastic muscular endurance given my high volume workouts!

Not much else to mention yet, worked myself into a nice pump and called it good for the day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Other than single arm rows do I need more than 50's on dumb bells.. ive recently switched to a high volume, high rep routine and love it so far

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its got its place, agreed. However, after two years, I'm over it.

On vacations, when possible, I buy a week long membership to a gym nearby and give it hell. Heavy weight, low reps. Feels good.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Give it some time and you will be a convert!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Five

Squeezed in some back and legs after a busy day off. Groceries errands blah blah. I love Costco AND the feeling of pumped up lats.

Maybe its psychological somehow or an "off label" use has been discovered, but no $&@# if my nicotine cravings haven't been dulled. I chew (in lieu of smoking) and it was 145 and realized I had only dipped once so far, usually itd be 4 or so by that point.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Day Five

Squeezed in some back and legs after a busy day off. Groceries errands blah blah. I love Costco AND the feeling of pumped up lats.

Maybe its psychological somehow or an "off label" use has been discovered, but no $&@# if my nicotine cravings haven't been dulled. I chew (in lieu of smoking) and it was 145 and realized I had only dipped once so far, usually itd be 4 or so by that point.
If anything thats a huge benefit on its own.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Six

Two things - 1 good and 1 bad

Bad: cut gym sesh short, was feeling weak. Low blood sugar type feeling aka I need to eat NOW. Went right after a quick bfast of granola/flax cereal, didn't eat enough. Shoulder presses, tricep pushdowns, dips, and some ab work was all I could muster. Ran home to make some food and lifes good.

Good: buddy kicked me a bottle of natadrol so I'm running two bottles and increasing to 6 tabs a day til gone.

Gonna scratch heading back to the gym and do some work around the house before my work week starts tomo.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Seven

**** yeah! Sick workout tonight, finished up shoulders/tris from last night. Had awesome energy and a great mind/muscle connection. Felt like I could have gone for a long time. Easily the best workout since starting Natadrol. Hopefully this is the norm. Time to eat like a mofo then drink an oversized beer (or two) while listening to some live polka music Oomm pah pah Oomm pah pah (unintended harpua reference right there)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day Nine

Had a world class chest and bicep WO lastt night. Insane pump, pushed double hard w/ my bicep reps. Just kept going, rock ass hard. Felt incredible. I'm thinking the natadrol is taking effect. Workout intensity has increased, gives me a nice controlled "aggression" if u could call it that (puts me in the ZONE). Also, some baaaad foul gas more often that not. A fox smells his own hole, I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy it. I've been torturing my coworkers and was dubbed "bodily function man" after a sneezing fit followed by some farts and a well placed snot rocket. Yes, he's real.... the legend lives on!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took today (Sunday) off.

GO PACK GO!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Day Nine

Had a world class chest and bicep WO lastt night. Insane pump, pushed double hard w/ my bicep reps. Just kept going, rock ass hard. Felt incredible. I'm thinking the natadrol is taking effect. Workout intensity has increased, gives me a nice controlled "aggression" if u could call it that (puts me in the ZONE). Also, some baaaad foul gas more often that not. A fox smells his own hole, I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy it. I've been torturing my coworkers and was dubbed "bodily function man" after a sneezing fit followed by some farts and a well placed snot rocket. Yes, he's real.... the legend lives on!
Lmao! Ive been at 6 caps for a few weeks and can agree with added "zoned aggression"... with no change in diet I feel its working very well

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right? I hesitate to use the word aggression, but zoned aggression is proper. Its great, happy where its taking me so far.... No major physical changes, maaaybe leaning out a bit.

Enjoying where things are headed for my comparison to other "natural anabolics."

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Natadrol is the only legitimate natural plant based androgen that is shown in the preliminary scientific literature to have ingredients capable of binding to and activating the androgen receptor. This makes Natadrol unique among all other herbal products and is why it was so popular that customers demanded that we bring it back!

When Natadrol was discontinued thousands of loyal fans kept asking for it to return and we listened! What makes Natadrol such an earth shattering supplement is that it contains four natural anabolic agents that work together to give great results.

The only thing that changed is the dosing on Natadrol. Where in capsules, people would have to take 6-12 caps a day to get the optimal dosing (everyone is different), the new Natadrol tablets contain the exact same ingredients as the original capsules but with 30% more active ingredients per pill. That means a true 6 tablet per day dosing schedule will be all you need to get fantastic results, no matter what your body size!

Natadrol has a mix of herbal ingredients never before seen in a supplement of this type that act as natural anabolic agents to help you get massive growth and strength in the gym. These ingredients supply the right cofactors that will give you the best possible combination of natural mass and strength.

Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to theapproval of your governing body) and men under 21.

Serving Size: 1 Tab
Servings Per Container : 120
Active% DV : 900mg%
Propriety Blend
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant),
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower),
Curcuglo Orchioides (root),
Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Mehtyl Celluslose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose NA *% DV Not Established.

Big big thanks to hvactech and the fine folks at LG for the opportunity here. I've always heard so much about natadrol and was aware of its loyal fan base. Seems like some guys have made some substantial gains running natadrol. I'm definately excited to see how it compares to other well received and by all accounts "proven" natty supps such as anacyclus pyrethrum, arachidonic acid, etc.

Im thinking I'll start at 4 caps. The write up provided above seems to suggest 6 is where I'll wanna be at, but a twenty day run might not be enough for me to get a grasp of what natadrol's about. My aim in this log is to get a sense of what natadrols about and whether or not it warrants further research. I'm not crazy into listing individual exercises, weights, reps etc but will look more into how I feel (workouts, mental, physical etc) and any visual changes (pumps, slimming, vascularity etc). If there's questions at all, about anything, mentioned or not - please fire away.

Giddy up bros, tomo is day one....
Subbed....I have been curious about Natadrol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see that not feeling well was short lived and you've been kickin butt!...oh and I died laughing at you gassing out your coworkers! Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Mixing up my WO routine a bit, trying to keep things fresh. Begun shoulder presses but after having to take a phone call from my honey and remembering I had to hit the post office before 5 I left the gym early. Am home now, gonna have a small dinner and go finish my workout. It'd eat at me if I laze out (its my Friday night too) and I'm feeling great so immago back out and crush it.

Still gettin some stellar gas from these pressed brown pills I'm eating but its decreased in volume, that's good for others I suppose. I feel like I'm pissing a lot too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy I went back and did that, feeling PUMPED!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Happy I went back and did that, feeling PUMPED!
BOOM! Stopping sessions short is a complete mind phuk especially if its starting out great...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Got outta town this last weekend, trying to enjoy the last gasps of nice weather we've got here, has been an awesome fall.

My WOs, largely, have maintained a pretty solid intensity. Once I get feeling a good pump I'm just rolling, can't stop won't stop. Feels great. I've also noticed a nice full(er) feeling throughout the day.

I'm fortunate to recover quickly as well (supplements or not) and typically I need to remind myself to take days off to let everything rest.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Mixing my muscle groups up a bit to keep the body guessing somewhat at my local ill-equipped "gym." Back and bis was today, yesterday was legs and shoulders. Killer mind/muscle connection today, really took care of business.

I've been a pwo non-stim guy for quite some time but lately.have been considering a no-doz pill (200 mg caffeine) or cup of black coffee to defeat some monotony I've been feeling lately.

The natadrol is providing some oomph, I'll usually get a bit of extra pep (even if just mental) when running supps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any changes on libido?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... hard to say. I tend to be up and down (no pun intended) in that category. At the moment my battleship is all stations ready to respond so I can say it hasn't affected my libido negatively at the very least.

Lol, actually worth noting - I did toss some nice ropes last night... maybe the natadrol had a hand in that ;)

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I was running 4 pills a day for the first week and noticed for me unbelievable differences. I was wondering if you noticed even more of a increase when you bumped the dosage up to 6

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was running 4 pills a day for the first week and noticed for me unbelievable differences. I was wondering if you noticed even more of a increase when you bumped the dosage up to 6
Hard to say tbh. I ran the 4 pill dose for shy of a week, things didn't really pick up til a bit later. Maybe I didn't run 4 caps long enough? I'm a bigger guy, 235-240 lbs for what that's worth.

Main effects so far:

I've "dried out" a bit (pissed a lot for a good stretch)

Endurance/strength gains. Its hard for me to gauge true strength gains as I've maxed out many of the weights/machines in my "gym" but pushing out more reps of the same weight I assume would equate to actual strength gains in a better equipped facility.

Body composition. Again, with "drying out" I've leaned up a bit, feel trimmed. Have something of a fuller muscular feeling throughout the day and GREAT pumps in the gym which linger for a while afterwards.

My favorite has been in the gym itself (obv) where I'll hit this groove and just %@#%& go and go and go. Kind of have to pull myself outta the gym so I don't overdo it.

No acne, no definate libido changes.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I had noticed a lot of difference right at about the one week mark. For example I'm a 190 - 200lb guy and before i started my cycle i was lucky to push up the 90lb dumbbells on chest press after my first week on Natadrol i was able to put out 3 reps with 110's. I was just wondering that if that dosage was bumped to 6 if it would be even more noticeable diff or it would just be worthless at that point.

But i do agree on the crazy energy/mental focus levels when i hit the gym and never wanna leave!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had noticed a lot of difference right at about the one week mark. For example I'm a 190 - 200lb guy and before i started my cycle i was lucky to push up the 90lb dumbbells on chest press after my first week on Natadrol i was able to put out 3 reps with 110's. I was just wondering that if that dosage was bumped to 6 if it would be even more noticeable diff or it would just be worthless at that point.

But i do agree on the crazy energy/mental focus levels when i hit the gym and never wanna leave!!
Like I said, its hard to say tbh. I ran the 4 pill dose for shy of a week, things didn't really pick up til a bit later. Was it the bump to 6? Maybe. Was it the natadrol taking its time to do its thing in my body? Possible.

Howver, you'll notice if you read past logs/reviews of folks on natadrol, guys.will go above (sometimes double) the recommended dose with positive results. I realize these newer pills have a higher percent of actives but we always like taking things like a little bit farther.don't we :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're already enjoying it, grab another bottle and give it hell!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I have been starting to wonder what life would be like without it haha i deff dont think i would be where i am now

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been starting to wonder what life would be like without it haha i deff dont think i would be where i am now
For only being 1 week in - that's a bold statement.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Agree it is bold but i would not make a bolt statement if i was not seeing the aggressive results in a weeks time i cant wait for the weeks to come

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to realize also that dosing is very specific to each person. There is unfortunately no one size fits all dose. Even steroid and protein require different doses for body weight.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Yea i deff think im gonna stick to the 4 a day why change up something that's working

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Took yesterday and today off. Had a crazy day at work yesterday and a day to head into town and do all that crap today. I love how natadrol keeps u feeling somewhat swole throughout the day!

Edit: still pissing a lot (also drinking a lot) and have woken up in middle of the night to piss a few times a week, uncommon for me. My "stream" is okay. I've read other have reported prostate issues with natadrol. I'm not 100% sure how to diagnose such problems but if you look at it another way it could be indicitive of natadrol acting on the androgen receptor.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Was hoping for some relief from the cissus but damn it if my joints aren't achey! Cracks, pops, pain, you name it. Usually uncommon for me - maybe it was my two days off?

Otherwise feeling good, I'm enjoying the shuffling of muscles in my workouts, keeping things a bit fresher with my limited facilities.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Day 20

Was hoping for some relief from the cissus but damn it if my joints aren't achey! Cracks, pops, pain, you name it. Usually uncommon for me - maybe it was my two days off?

Otherwise feeling good, I'm enjoying the shuffling of muscles in my workouts, keeping things a bit fresher with my limited facilities.
I have yet to find a product that really helps my joints besides high dosed fish oil

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to find a product that really helps my joints besides high dosed fish oil
I've always taken standard fish oil doses, maybe I'll double it and see what happens.
I've tried glucosamine/chondritin with minimal if any results. USP Labs Cissus RX was better, but not worth buying every month. I'm curious about antaeus labs achilles, gonna have to research.

Today's an off day, sierra nevada sunday to be more specific ;) Settling in for sunday night football.... GO PACK GO!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natadrol will dry out some people that tinnospora really does it.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
The first few days taking it i thought i would never stop going to the bathroom