Gettin natty with NATADROL and IGF SPRAY

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First off if like to thank LG Sciences for the opportunity to log these products!

Today I will be starting both a natadrol and igf-1 spray. Both products look promising and LG Sciences has sent me both with no cost to me to try out. I will give an honest review for both these products. This is my first time using their products so I'm very excited to see how they treat me!

I'm 6'0 / 185 lbs / 11 percent BF. I'm currently in season for my sport so I'm really excited to see if natadrol will help me gain strength even though I'm doing a lot of strenuous activity besides lifting during the day. I'm also very excited to see if I notice soreness and enhanced recovery from the igf-1 spray

As far as lifting style I will be doing a 4 day split
Mon-upper Tue-lower Wed-Off Thur-upper Fri-lower ... Mon and tues will be power days Thursday and Friday will be hypertrophy days.

Any questions for me PM me!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!! :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Glad to see the log up! In for the ride...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 2 on Natsdrol and igf-1 spray:

I feel very aggressive and I can't pin anything on it at all besides maybe the natadrol. I slept really well though for the first time in 2 weeks. Everything is about the same as far as the weights go. Will update tomorrow!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have some IGF spray as well and 7keto.. Been wondering about those as I got it free. Defiantly will follow.

I like the title lol.. Becoming natty.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have some IGF spray as well and 7keto.. Been wondering about those as I got it free. Defiantly will follow. I like the title lol.. Becoming natty.
I'll be natty until December , then to the dark side I go once again! Lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In bro. I have 4 bottles on hand.

I was about to run it starting monday, but said screw it, let's do 25mg osta instead!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In bro. I have 4 bottles on hand. I was about to run it starting monday, but said screw it, let's do 25mg osta instead!
thanks bro! I have osta on hand too but is still be starting too soon from my previous cycle. The struggles lol. But LG Sciences gave me this opportunity so I'm really looking forward to natty results!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro! I have osta on hand too but is still be starting too soon from my previous cycle. The struggles lol. But LG Sciences gave me this opportunity so I'm really looking forward to natty results!
What's your dosing scheme looking like? I read that the new formula still needs to be dosed at 6-12 caps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Curious about the spray ?? I'm in !

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What's your dosing scheme looking like? I read that the new formula still needs to be dosed at 6-12 caps.
they say it's more potent per pill so in just taking the recommended amount for now!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 3: had a solid upper body day! I'm very busy so I had get my workout in that was intended for tomorrow. I felt great all day but felt the best during my lift! Probably placebo affect for now but maybe I'm an immediate responder. All I can say is aggression has steadily changed!

Highlights: felt more aggressive than ever on my dumbell bench today. I could get 110 5 times easy!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3: had a solid upper body day! I'm very busy so I had get my workout in that was intended for tomorrow. I felt great all day but felt the best during my lift! Probably placebo affect for now but maybe I'm an immediate responder. All I can say is aggression has steadily changed! Highlights: felt more aggressive than ever on my dumbell bench today. I could get 110 5 times easy!
Niiiice!! Gotta love that!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 4: Today has been another busy day to say the least. Despite not eating as well or as much as I should I hammered out an amazing leg day! My meeting got canceled and I really wanted to get after it so I pushed Tuesdays leg day up to today!

Highlight: I squatted 375 x 10 (with 9 unassisted one my buddy helped as I dropped down to quick). But damn did explode up with agression! Like I said idk if I'm a quick responder or it's placebo but the aggression was a 10/10 again! I feel more recovered and sleep a bit better as well. I think the igf-1 spray could have something to do with this but not certain!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 5 and 6:
I've bumped the dosing up to 6 pills a day! It might end the cycle a little quicker but I'm very excited to see further results! My aggression was through the roof again in the weight room. No doubt in my mind natadrol has been playing a part in that! As the the igf-1 spray I am sleeping a lot better and feel more energetic for my 5AM lifting sessions! I'm not sure yet if it's the igf-1 or placebo but I'm confident in it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
6 is where its at for me... lovin it!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alright guys been a bit lazy here but I'm on day 7 I believe. I jumped my dose up from 4 to 6 a day. Although it shortened my cycle I've been making gains like I did on low dose ostarine, maybe even better! No BS this stuff has put the petal to the metal !

Recent highlights : I added 10 pounds onto my flat barbell 1rm bench and 5 on my 1rm incline barbell bench!

I think this with EP1C would be a really nice cycle if the diets in check!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alright guys been a bit lazy here but I'm on day 7 I believe. I jumped my dose up from 4 to 6 a day. Although it shortened my cycle I've been making gains like I did on low dose ostarine, maybe even better! No BS this stuff has put the petal to the metal !

Recent highlights : I added 10 pounds onto my flat barbell 1rm bench and 5 on my 1rm incline barbell bench!

I think this with EP1C would be a really nice cycle if the diets in check!
It stacks well with our form-xt as well...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Stacks with basically anything
deff worth it by it's self. I was skeptical at first after going to the dark side briefly but this product can hang .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log seems to be dead ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats because he started a different log and neglected this one... blacklist perhaps?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
As I explained It lasted me 15 days because I bumped the dosage up double. I looked to write a final review but there was no review availible for it at the time. I did not mean to offend you guys, the product was on of the best natty products I'd ever tried. I plan to use it in my pct . If it does it justice I'll send money for it and write a final review.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
As I explained It lasted me 15 days because I bumped the dosage up double. I looked to write a final review but there was no review availible for it at the time. I did not mean to offend you guys, the product was on of the best natty products I'd ever tried. I plan to use it in my pct . If it does it justice I'll send money for it and write a final review.
Im just being a smartass big guy... no need to send money. We just expect more than a week long log and final reviews

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Im just being a smartass big guy... no need to send money. We just expect more than a week long log and final reviews
I apologize, It was a great product though. I'll buy another and do a fully detailed log that lasts a while

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I apologize, It was a great product though. I'll buy another and do a fully detailed log that lasts a while
That would be great! I'm glad you did enjoy it though! When you do your review, will you link it here? You can also link your new log when you run it again.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
That would be great! I'm glad you did enjoy it though! When you do your review, will you link it here? You can also link your new log when you run it again.
of course! It was great to do such a good natty cycle going into a DS cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No worries bud... lets us know when youre ready
:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good here then. I am just glad you really enjoyed it :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards