prus labs noxygen log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay folks I finally got my package and I am on day two. Came Saturday.
My main focus on this is to see how the pump feeling is on the product not so much my diet etc even though I may touch alone it my main focus is on this product.

I did a great 16 min ab session Sunday with this. First of all taste is blaaa but I put it in my performance drink so it really doesn't matter.
16 min try this.
20 knee to chest
20 hands to feet crunch
20 ab roller
20 plank seconds
repeate 16 minutes.

Great pump.
Today. was chest and back and I really looked pumped up. Doing cs sets with your chest will really get to you. Pictures to come tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

NOxygen is supposed to be unflavored due to adding it to other pre workouts.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is blaaa? By blaaa do you mean unflavored lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U do realized this product is unflavored right????. I think "bland" would be a given considering it's not flavored.
Well still I let my fiancé try it with water and she didn't finish it and said it tastes gross.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well still I let my fiancé try it with water and she didn't finish it and said it tastes gross.
Are u for real? No **** it tastes gross. It's NOT supposed to taste good, it's unflavored

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are u for real? No **** it tastes gross. It's NOT supposed to taste good, it's unflavored
Well maybe they should have flavored it. I'm just letting you know a opinion. I don't mind even though it's gridy.

image-3972018413.jpg

From yesterday's ab session. Feeling pumped up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got any updates?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got any updates?
So today I did a killer leg workout and I felt very pumped.

image-4214038879.jpg

I notice when I drink more water I look more full compared to taking it with very little water.

So far I like the lasting effect threw out the workout .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff. Got a comparison to any other pump products you've tried?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm workout today.

image-2207190754.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is hard to tell in the picture but for at least good 10 minutes After my workout did my veins look popped.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I had. Killer shoulder arm workout and I though I would let you know my strength is up and my pumps feel good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
image-3411808703.jpg

Chest back and side delts today . Feeling pumped up but when you drink less water I notice I feel thirsty more with this stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dead legs. Can't walk lol

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's pretty handy that this stuff is unflavored. I wonder why we don't see more of this...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's pretty handy that this stuff is unflavored. I wonder why we don't see more of this...
Purus Labs attacking a niche market. We had some long discussions about how to set it up. I've run into some people that the unflavored part confuses them at first. However I've found it very useful. Actually has made other preworkout products I've mixed seem to work better.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back and ham string. I did not feel as pumped today than I felt last week . I still hit it strong like I always do but did not feel pumped up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the pumps in the arms I had today. Quads and biceps .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in to a harder part of my work out with two workouts a day spilts. So far I have nothing to really complain about. I'm loving my pumps and the veins poping out.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see its working out for you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see its working out for you
I am trying to scoops today to see if I notice any difference. Will report back today

warrior737

Awards
Eat a banana or bagle 1 hr before you workout with this. It will make the pumps killer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use sweet potato powder with a gda in the morning usually when I make my breakfast shake. Than 29 minutes After I start my preworkout.

warrior737

Awards
I found that when you carb load before a workout with it the pumps are even better. Sick pumps on arm day. That stuff makes me vainy as F.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow two scoops makes the pumps last longer especially with my nosx set, pump set etc it seems to make it better but it could just be in my mind. I do look more veiney when I take two scoops .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a great leg day. I definitely felt my legs today, I don't think I will be walking tomorrow.

warrior737

Awards
I did take 2 scoops a few times when I had some of that. I would usually stack 1 scoop with another product like hemavol for insane pumps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did take 2 scoops a few times when I had some of that. I would usually stack 1 scoop with another product like hemavol for insane pumps.
I am trying vici with it after I finish this bottle since I bought one so I will run the log two days after the free bottle to see how the combo goes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got pretty veiney today and am running out of my Supp. I'm pumped up right now and heading home. I did chest, shoulders and triceps. Great energy and awesome work out. It took about 57 minutes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killed the gym today and for most of the time I got a killer pump.
Back and arm day today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friday was my last serving and I will come up with my final review of the product. This is strictly ment to be honest.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review for Noxygen Profile : 7/10 Would be cool to know how much is in the blend.
Dosing : 10/10 Easy Throw it in a pre shake was better than popping pills. Effectiveness : 6/10 Can never pinpoint how useful things like this and are depending on what my workout is and carb timing. Light day heavy day etc I noticed when I stopped using it and did abs yesterday I didn't look as veiney. Recommendable : 7/10 I don't think this will contribute 100% to muscle gain with this alone. Diet and exercise must be on point, but if you want a 5-10% boost then I think these would be good to add to ba etc . Value : 0/10 Can't beat a free log and on their product they are ranging in price the product . I would have never even considered trying these for that price at first but maybe as stack I would. Overall : 6/10 Was a cool experience. Over all I like it and would recommend it even if taste was a issue . I just never buy a pump product as a stand along but that is just me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review and taking the time to do the log.