ArA Hypermax stack (bulk 2014)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The newly improved hypermax just arrived on my doorstep! I'm stoked to run this with my trusty natty stack:

ArA - 1g preworkout
Peakbeta - preworkout
Amentomax - preworkout
Anabeta elite - breakfast and post workout meal
GMS (controlled labs) - preworkout
ALCAR - preworkout

Postworkout shake:

Carbonx - 40g
Maltodextrose - 40g
Whey iso - 25g
Casein/whey conc blend - 35g
Micronized creatine - 5g

5-6 meals with protein intake goal of 40-50g per meal.

Goal: 180-185lbs lean bulk. Like I mentioned on my previous post, I really want to minimize fat gain. I feel like my lower back gets aggravated when I gain too much on my waistline. I might cutoff carbs on my last two meals or at least lessen it. If my shoulder was ok I know I could easily break my bench PR within a month but it's not happening this year. I'll just use this year to improve my physique.

Currently at 173 lbs. Im aiming to incorporate 10min cardio every post workout.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

I won a bottle of this from performax but I'm not going to say this is sponsored because I already have 2 bottles I was going to run originally :). This is a sweet icing on the cake and I'm grateful to have won it!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So last night I did some legs and I felt my lower back ache again. I was doing deads right after my squat session. On the second jumper set of 225lbs I felt the strain so I stopped and didn't workout hams anymore.

Rest of the workout after back strain:

Leg press: 500lbs 4 sets of 8-10
Lunges: 80lbs 3 sets of 12 per leg
Extensions: 5 sets of 12-16

Woke up today with a really tight back. I might pop some aspirin before heading out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the new Hypermax and I like that you've used the OG. You'll be able to compare it for everyone!

Rest that back up. A back injury sucks ad ruins everything else.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Anybody has any experience with cortisone shots? I might do it after this stack depending on the pain on my shoulder. I have a pending shot waiting for me at my ortho if I choose to take it.

My only concern is I still might be on my ara stack. If it heals by itself I will cancel the shot though

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the new Hypermax and I like that you've used the OG. You'll be able to compare it for everyone!

Rest that back up. A back injury sucks ad ruins everything else.
Thanks I'll manage, I've had it worse than this. I should be fine by my next leg workout.

The addition of gms in the new hypermax works well with my ara stack btw. My first dose will be tomorrow :) chest day! I have shoulder injuries so I'm not 100% but I can still pound it without aggravating my shoulder.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I'll manage, I've had it worse than this. I should be fine by my next leg workout.

The addition of gms in the new hypermax works well with my ara stack btw. My first dose will be tomorrow :) chest day! I have shoulder injuries so I'm not 100% but I can still pound it without aggravating my shoulder.
You're one of them...national chest day people. Ugh!!!!

As far as you shot, I would PM a rep from either SNS or MN to see if there is any type of reaction between the shot and ArA

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You're one of them...national chest day people. Ugh!!!!

As far as you shot, I would PM a rep from either SNS or MN to see if there is any type of reaction between the shot and ArA
Guilty! It has the highest priority that's why it's done first after a rest day. :)

I'll give SwolenONE a pm or post in their FAQ page.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, we appreciate you logging this since only a review was required.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
First day in and man am I glad I only took a scoop of hypermax. I think I need to shake that tub before taking another dose tomorrow. It's been 4.5 hrs since taking it and I still feel the stim. I almost threw up earlier at the gym, so I need to reevaluate my stack. I'm just stacking too many at once.

Workout:

Flat db press: 5 sets of 10-12 (pyramid from 80-100lb dbs)

Incline smith: 5 sets of 10-15 (pyramid up from 205-245lbs)

Hammer iso: 4 sets of 8-12 @ 230-250

Flies: 3 sets of 15

My shoulder is a bit inflamed so I need to take it slow on Thursday when doing shoulders. Cortisone shot still pending. My lifts felt ok, I didn't feel any pain that triggered me to back off. All my lifts felt 80-90% at my peak and had been really controlling myself from going any heavier.

Currently @ 173.5 lbs

Pump on the new hypermax is really there and more pronounced since I added ~5g of GMS on top of it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Hopefully you adjust to everything and feel better. How was the new flavoring, I haven't tried it yet.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In! Hopefully you adjust to everything and feel better. How was the new flavoring, I haven't tried it yet.
I'll let you know tomorrow. I didnt really pay attention to taste today. I was more concerned on dosage and timing of my new stack.

Side note - those weights really felt light today. No struggle in keeping good form

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll let you know tomorrow. I didnt really pay attention to taste today. I was more concerned on dosage and timing of my new stack.

Side note - those weights really felt light today. No struggle in keeping good form
Curious how the new flavor is as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see ArA in the regimens of nearly all the AM members these days!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Glad to see ArA in the regimens of nearly all the AM members these days![/QUOTE
Wanting to try ArAbol by cellshock! Whats your thoughts on that? Its only available through Nutrishop

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed the taste the first time but it's a huge improvement! I really like the taste on this one. Night and day difference from the og formula. I also gave the tub a good shake so the ingredients are well proportioned. I dnt want to feel what I felt yesterday.

Off to the iron house. Late start today.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I only had 6.5 hours of sleep last night and that's sub-optimal for my part. I don't function well if I dont' get at least 7 hours. I know it's only 30 mins difference but that's 1.5 away from my regular 8. Most of my lifts are really affected by sleep quality and number of meals in a day.

With that said I really needed a pick me up from Hypermax. After my experience yesterday i knew it was best to keep the dose at 1 scoop and good thing I did. I feel better but I still had that slight palpitation 30mins after ingestion. I'm not concluding that this new version is stronger because the only difference from the old formula is the substitution of GMS for the creatine.

The biggest difference IMO is my addition of all the other compounds: Ara, Peakbeta, ALCAR, Anabeta Elite & GMS

Back day lifts:

Body weight pullups + 20-25lbs @ 5 sets of 12.
Barbell row - 135-175lbs @ 6 sets of 10-12 (alternated overhand grip in one set, underhand on next)
Hammer row (overhand wide grip) - 180lbs per hand @ 5 sets of 8-12 (I struggled on this today but i made it through)
Close grip cable row - 245 lbs @ 4 sets of 10-12
Machine row (underhand grip) - did about 5 sets and just went w/ feel (not sure how many lbs)
Cable pull down - for feel/pump 210 @ 5 sets of 12
Bodyweight pull (close grip-overhand) - 4 sets of 12
R-Deadlift (testing the waters after I strained my back on Saturday night) - 4 sets of 225lbs felt really good.

My lower back feels great and feels like there was no long term damage from Saturday. The second part of my workout is always for the pump so I don't focus on how much I pull, I focus more with my mind/muscle connection = good pumps.

Tomorrow I'm resting so I'll just load up on some good cals and just continue w/ anabeta elite for breakfast & dinner. I have maybe 1-2 weeks left on Formeron/Viron since I'm only using 1 pump a day. This is my 5th week on it so it is an overlap with this current stack.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder inflammation from yesterday also feels great today. I think I can finish this run on ArA w/out the cortisone shot. Around December if I feel like my shoulder still cannot handle flat barbell bench I will take it. For now I think Ii can live w/ just using DB for flat bench and using the Hammer strength chest presses

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how I missed the taste the first time but it's a huge improvement! I really like the taste on this one. Night and day difference from the og formula. I also gave the tub a good shake so the ingredients are well proportioned. I dnt want to feel what I felt yesterday.

Awesome, I hope to try it soon. Glad to hear shoulder is feeling better!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to hear, is there anything you might be able to compare it to?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

On my 3rd day I did continue my Anabeta Elite, Viron, & Formeron (rest day). Today I was overly excited to hit the gym. Slept 8.5 hrs last night, ate 5 meals (short of one) but they were big solid meals.

Woke up 11:30am, had my normal breakfast:

3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 2 cups basmati rice, 2 patties of ground turkey, and a banana
Anavite - 3 caps
Viron - 1 cap

1:15pm (pre-workout)

2g ALCAR (increased dose from 1g, and skipped PeakBeta)
4 caps ArA
1 scoop Hypermax
6g GMS

So far I have removed Peakbeta & Amentomax and whatever I felt on my first day on this stack I felt again today, actually worse. Felt like I had a pit in my stomach and wanted to throw up the whole time. Cold sweats that I experience is identical to what I feel when taking Yohimbe. I might try my other Hypermax tomorrow, one that I never had any issues with and switch ALCAR with some baby aspirin.

Shrugs (smith): 225, 275, 315, 365, 315, 275 (10-12 rep)
Military press (smith): 135, 155, 185 stopped here (12-15 rep). Normally I can go up to 225 here but w/ the current situation I just couldn't pound out anymore
Lateral flys: 30,35,40lb/dbs per hand (12-15 rep)
Upright row: 150, 175, 200, 200 (12-15 rep)

I powered through this workout with just plain will power. As for the Hypermax taste, it does remind me of the C4 watermelon/pink lemonade :) If I feel better with the revised stack tomorrow I'm going back to my current Hypermax and use aspirin

Since I increased my ALCAR dose today this could also be it combined w/ the high stim from Hypermax:

Acetyl-L-carnitine is LIKELY SAFE for most adults. It can cause some side effects including stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, and restlessness. It can cause a "fishy" odor of the urine, breath, and sweat.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-834-acetyl-l-carnitine.aspx?activeingredientid=834&activeingredientname=acetyl-l-carnitine

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried C4 before. I know Adizzle said it is very similar to the OG Xtend, which reminded me of Jolly Ranchers!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried C4 before. I know Adizzle said it is very similar to the OG Xtend, which reminded me of Jolly Ranchers!
CL wfr tastes like jolly ranchers too. I'll be super excited if it's like that.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

I stripped my stack with just Hypermax & ArA and I feel so much better compard to yesterday. I think this Hypermax I got is a bit stronger than the old formula, for what reason I don't really know.

Breakfast @12:00pm: same as yesterday with Anavite @ 3 caps
Pre-workout meal @ 2:00pm: Sirloin burger (jack's) & about 16oz of Lemonade with Anabeta Elite @ 2 caps
Pre-workout @3:00pm: 1.5 scoop of the new formula Hypermax + 81mg of Aspirin
Intra @ 3:45pm: 4 caps ArA

Workout: Tris & Bis

Can't really outline what I did because it was too many supersets and I just kept the pump going. I also weighed myself this morning and I'm at 170lbs. I'm not really aiming to lose weight but I think I lost a few pounds. I'm just eating what I can right now and I'm just a bit surprised I'm staying lean. I will continue logging but not on a daily basis. I just wanted to log the first week so there's a good idea of how I normally time my supplementation. I'll log the remainder of my meals tonight, i eat fairly consistent so when I try to gain/cut I can easily adjust cals.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

I stripped my stack with just Hypermax & ArA and I feel so much better compard to yesterday. I think this Hypermax I got is a bit stronger than the old formula, for what reason I don't really know.

Pre-workout meal @ 2:00pm: Sirloin burger (jack's) & about 16oz of Lemonade with Anabeta Elite @ 2 caps

Can't really outline what I did because it was too many supersets and I just kept the pump going. I also weighed myself this morning and I'm at 170lbs. I'm not really aiming to lose weight but I think I lost a few pounds. I'm just eating what I can right now and I'm just a bit surprised I'm staying lean. I will continue logging but not on a daily basis. I just wanted to log the first week so there's a good idea of how I normally time my supplementation. I'll log the remainder of my meals tonight, i eat fairly consistent so when I try to gain/cut I can easily adjust cals.
Maybe it feels stronger because you're not as tired heading into the training session? I know I need more or less depending on the type of day I've had.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Maybe it feels stronger because you're not as tired heading into the training session? I know I need more or less depending on the type of day I've had.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
hows the shoulder feeling?
It's ok right now but I still cnt do a flat bench for sure.

True, with this tub I have to stick with one scoop or maybe 3/4 on some days. It will last me a whole lot longer too.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Been reading about cortisone shot (lets call it that even though it's not being used anymore), and ara's relationship to inflammation. So I might run this stack 50 days taken everyday or 33 workout days at 6 caps. I'll then revisit my ortho for a re evaluation. If I still cnt bench then, I'm getting the shot.

My mechanics are ok because I've ran a ton of exercises/tests with my PT for 3 sessions now and I pass them with no issues. She basically said I'm ok.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been reading about cortisone shot (lets call it that even though it's not being used anymore), and ara's relationship to inflammation. So I might run this stack 50 days taken everyday or 33 workout days at 6 caps. I'll then revisit my ortho for a re evaluation. If I still cnt bench then, I'm getting the shot.

My mechanics are ok because I've ran a ton of exercises/tests with my PT for 3 sessions now and I pass them with no issues. She basically said I'm ok.
Sounds like a well thought out plan, hopefully you'll be able to bench soon and all will go well.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a well thought out plan, hopefully you'll be able to bench soon and all will go well.
Thx! Today was actually chest day for me and it wasn't bad at all. I was able to go to 90lb dbs with ease. I struggled on the two plates for incline bench but i'll take it. I didn't hurt myself today and I felt pumped the whole time so it's better than having a kick ass workout and come out injured afterwards.

warrior737

Awards
So last night I did some legs and I felt my lower back ache again. I was doing deads right after my squat session. On the second jumper set of 225lbs I felt the strain so I stopped and didn't workout hams anymore.

Rest of the workout after back strain:

Leg press: 500lbs 4 sets of 8-10
Lunges: 80lbs 3 sets of 12 per leg
Extensions: 5 sets of 12-16

Woke up today with a really tight back. I might pop some aspirin before heading out.
I cant ever do squats after deads. Maybe light squats before deads. But I also usually **** my back up from both excercises that day. I fry my CN too much. takes too long to recover for me. I try to split deads on back day and squats on legs. That way I can push more weight both days and I set them apart about 4 days.

warrior737

Awards
Thx! Today was actually chest day for me and it wasn't bad at all. I was able to go to 90lb dbs with ease. I struggled on the two plates for incline bench but i'll take it. I didn't hurt myself today and I felt pumped the whole time so it's better than having a kick ass workout and come out injured afterwards.
2 plates on incline that's beast. I have a hard time with incline bench for some odd reason. I can only get about 200 for 2-3 reps. My shoulders feel ****ty.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Saturday night I resumed Amentomax & Peakbeta+ and my leg session was amazing. I also had 4 meals in prior to hitting the gym so that was a big plus. Busted squats, deads, lunges & heavy leg press and still felt awesome Sunday morning. The low back was a little tight the day after but Ii expected that from the deads.

Today during my chest workout the pump was amazing. Im starting to like pressing w/ dbs. I only DB press for incline and shoulder press before but since my injury I am relying on it to maintain some chest strength/size.

Note: I stopped taking Viron & Formeron last week.

Current stack as it stands:

ArA @ 1g preworkout (will be increasing this to 1.5 next week)
Anabeta elite @ 4 caps a day
Amentomax @ 2 caps preworkout
Anavite @ 4 caps breakfast & 4 caps dinner
Peakbeta @ 4caps = 1g LCLT this is taken an hour after Anavite which already have 1g in 4 caps
ZMA before bed
5000iu of VitD

Pre workout drink: Hypermax or C4 (I'm using one scoop Hypermax if I workout early during the day & one scoop of C4 if I workout at night)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
2 plates on incline that's beast. I have a hard time with incline bench for some odd reason. I can only get about 200 for 2-3 reps. My shoulders feel ****ty.
thank you, I'm sure you can bring up that number in no time though. Just get a good warm up going and keep working on it. I can't give you a lot of tips because I'm working on bringing my bench up myself.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I've updated. On week 2 & 3 my shoulder was getting worse so I decided to finish the one bottle of x-factor and run it for 4 weeks instead. Next week I have an appt w/ my Ortho to get the shot so it gives me a week off ArA and I'll definitely start getting my O3 fatty acids next week Friday.

In contrary, this week (4th week) the pain had subsided and I've been lifting quite solid. I wish I could run this for another 4 weeks but I know it's better to get the cort shot now since I already scheduled it and then rehab for two weeks. By then I should be close to 100%.

My current dosage preworkout for this last week:

Hypermax @ 1.5 scoop (using the old version since I feel off using GMS at the moment)
ArA @ 1.25g (5 caps)
Anabeta elite 2caps AM & 2caps PM
Peakbeta @ 6 caps = 1.5g lclt
Anavite @ 4 caps = 1g lclt
Viron @ 1 cap a day, 5 days on 2 days off
Amentomax @ 2 caps

This stack was awesome, I had the energy and even w/ the shoulder pain Ii was able to work around it and had great pumps. The strength, pump, and vascularity was all there. I felt ON and even now as I'm typing, I really want to hit the gym but I need a rest day.

My winter stack is also set and I know I need my shoulder well rested for another month. ;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

On my 3rd day I did continue my Anabeta Elite, Viron, & Formeron (rest day). Today I was overly excited to hit the gym. Slept 8.5 hrs last night, ate 5 meals (short of one) but they were big solid meals.

Woke up 11:30am, had my normal breakfast:

3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 2 cups basmati rice, 2 patties of ground turkey, and a banana
Anavite - 3 caps
Viron - 1 cap

1:15pm (pre-workout)

2g ALCAR (increased dose from 1g, and skipped PeakBeta)
4 caps ArA
1 scoop Hypermax
6g GMS

So far I have removed Peakbeta & Amentomax and whatever I felt on my first day on this stack I felt again today, actually worse. Felt like I had a pit in my stomach and wanted to throw up the whole time. Cold sweats that I experience is identical to what I feel when taking Yohimbe. I might try my other Hypermax tomorrow, one that I never had any issues with and switch ALCAR with some baby aspirin.

Shrugs (smith): 225, 275, 315, 365, 315, 275 (10-12 rep)
Military press (smith): 135, 155, 185 stopped here (12-15 rep). Normally I can go up to 225 here but w/ the current situation I just couldn't pound out anymore
Lateral flys: 30,35,40lb/dbs per hand (12-15 rep)
Upright row: 150, 175, 200, 200 (12-15 rep)

I powered through this workout with just plain will power. As for the Hypermax taste, it does remind me of the C4 watermelon/pink lemonade :) If I feel better with the revised stack tomorrow I'm going back to my current Hypermax and use aspirin

Since I increased my ALCAR dose today this could also be it combined w/ the high stim from Hypermax:

Acetyl-L-carnitine is LIKELY SAFE for most adults. It can cause some side effects including stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, and restlessness. It can cause a "fishy" odor of the urine, breath, and sweat.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-834-acetyl-l-carnitine.aspx?activeingredientid=834&activeingredientname=acetyl-l-carnitine
Post #23

Revisited my log last year for hypermax. During that time I didn't even knw that "Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract" was another form of yohimbe. No wonder I described the side effect similar to it!

The older version of hypermax had it but I didnt feel it then. Meaning the newer version had a stronger concentration or the older one had less. Clearly though, yohimbe kills me and it's too bad because I loved the first version of hypermax. I still have a few scoops left so I'm saving it for days that I'll be breaking my PRs. :)

Updating this to caution my fellow AM members who doesn't react well to yohimbe.