AGEFORCE HGH log/review

Sodutch

Awards
3 months ago I was chosen to complete a 3 month review of the Ageforce trans-dermal HGH patches. I have been weight training 5-6 days a week for about 4 years now, and was looking to put on some quality mass while keeping body fat around 8-10%. I never have an issue keeping low BF so I figured whatever I had to give an edge while still being able to claim "natural" would be worth a shot. Each patch is a strong as the inject-able HGH on the market, as it cannot be taken orally and must be injected or absorbed transdermally into their skin.

I can say without a doubt that beginning, I was certainly skeptical. A month supply includes 6 patches that you space apart evenly, wearing them for 8 hours at a time. Since we make most of our own HGH at night when we sleep, I figured I'd follow the directions and use it at night for a bigger spike. The first thing I noticed was my sleep quality improved dramatically. On the first 2 nights of a patch, I'd sleep extremely deeply and would have a very nice, refreshed feeling upon waking. Soreness was also gone completely, and anything that felt pulled/strained felt renewed. I like DOMs so it was a neutral for me, but it is without a doubt efficient in those areas.

However, people don't take HGH in this business for good sleep and a refreshed feeling...we take it for the GAINS! I have done a post like this 3 times throughout my trial, but only one ever posted. I found the error and will repost my before and afters asap. **Disclaimer** I did increase calories and shifted to a more permanent style of hypertrophy training to get the most of this. I had high carb intake, high protein, low-mid fat. With anything, diet is paramount.****

Things I noticed...absolute strength increase. When used the way it says, you most certainly experience such results. In the 3 months I went from inclining 100lb DB on incline 6-8 times to about 14-17 (for example.) I feel more rounded and much more full. My weight went from about 163 to 170, with body fat staying at 7.5-9%. My height is just shy of 5'9 and I have a pretty small frame build, so anything I gain is substantial visually and I typically look heavier than I am. I feel more rounded and much more full. A lot of this will be due to my intake of food going from 4k to 4.7k calories over the course of this trial, consistently keeping hydrated, and training hypertrophy with intensity.

TL:DR- Great increase in thickness and depth, lasted longer in my sets and felt a very noticeable jump in recovery time. My muscle bellies feel much more solid, specifically in the shoulders, lats, and triceps personally. Easy to use and they stick very well, making them easy to sleep with. The increase in quality sleep was a plus. Would definitely recommend. <-Pros

Cons: Price. For an item that is new to the market and is relatively immeasurable, it is pricey at just over $100/month. It isn't a deal you can use half of or it won't build up. You want to use it as recommended if not more often, to get the best results. I really like the product and would like to try a 2 month supply per 6 weeks. I feel it might work better. Nothing bad to say though.

Results as expected: 9/10 Went in without many expectations, but it definitely surpassed any I had subconsciously. I would recommend them to anyone who can afford it for more than one month. I feel the best results would be witnessed around 5-6 months.
Ease: 8/10 Can fall off if you get them wet or are too active. Put tape over them a couple times.
Cost: 6/10 Until it has more promotion I don't feel many will dish out $100 a month too often, but I wouldn't say lower it. It's worth the money, just high for a new product.