Follidrone to Ostar1ne to Formeron

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This is just a quick summary of how the second half of my year changed with Follidrone.

Around June I bought Follidrone after the AM board was flooded by its craze. So I said heck, why not try it?

Pros: endurance & strength

Cons: DOMs

The weights felt really light and my workouts increased from 1 hr to 2 hrs easily. I didn't notice a weight increase even with a calorie surplus of about 500+. This can also be caused by the extended intense hour at the gym.

On July after a few weeks on Follidrone I decided to jump on the Osta (OL) wave since the DOMs from Folli was just becoming a nuisance. I was also expecting to get a good clean bulk + joint/shoulder injury relief.

Cycle length: 10/20/20/20/20/15/15

I dropped to 15 because I just started feeling off at 20mg. I still felt the strength increase from Osta but w/out the lethargic type of side. Total gained +2-3 lbs.

Pros: injury relief, strength increase, good pumps, great recovery from DOMs
Cons: having to run "OTC pct"

Currently my "PCT" simply consists of: Viron, Formeron (1 pump/day), DAA

Also had a few change in my pocket so I bought another two bottles of (-)-epi by OL aka EP1C as part of my "PCT". My DOMs on EP1C isn't the same as Ii was on Follidrone but my endurance is also not there. I can't really bust out 2 hrs at the gym like I did on Follidrone. I'm still on a calorie surplus, I've lost track of what I've been eating the past few weeks because I'm just trying to eat as much as I can and going at least 220g of protein a day. Most days I hit 5 meals @ approximately 250g of protein. About half the week I go to 6 meals spaced out to 2-3 hrs of break in between. Sorry for the scattered review but I'll try to answer questions regarding my stack and informal review of these products.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Formeron @ 1 pump a day is perfect for me. When I started at 2 pumps Ii felt the creaky shoulders again so I backed it off immediately at 1 pump a day. I feel great at this dose.

Pros: muscle fullness, greater definition, continuous strength from the Osta run
Cons: trans dermal application + cost

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking formeron "natty" , as in , not with a cycle? is your libido etc okay?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking formeron "natty" , as in , not with a cycle? is your libido etc okay?
It's not for a cycle. I'm just using it as an AI if that's what you meant. I'm not really considered natty anymore too ever since I popped a pill of osta :)

As far as libido I'm doing great and do consider I just came off Osta which was supposed to be suppressive. TMI i know but I still deload junior twice a day. I'm also 31 yrs old, on that decline train.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It's not for a cycle. I'm just using it as an AI if that's what you meant. I'm not really considered natty anymore too ever since I popped a pill of osta :) As far as libido I'm doing great and do consider I just came off Osta which was supposed to be suppressive. TMI i know but I still deload junior twice a day. I'm also 31 yrs old, on that decline train.
Twice a day? You need to get yourself a lady, haha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Above pics are just my weight loss progress but I normally walk around 180 with an unrestricted diet. Now I'm trying to bulk again but with a cleaner diet. What I change to bulk up:

4 tbsp of peanut butter & honey every night with two slices of bread
added 3 cups of rice on top my "cutting diet" - basmati rice
stopped cardio
added carbs + 50g intra/post workout (originally at 40g during the cut for my post workout) - carbonyx and maltodextrin

multi: anavite
preworkout of choice: HYPERMAX!
creatine: micronized & creamax (alter depending on the pantry I open)
fish oil / flaxseed: 2 tbsp of flaxseed AM, 2 caps of fish oil at night @ 2g

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Who asks? My wife calls it a snuggle struggle for a reason. haha. I hit it twice in a row some days.
twice in a row? what are you 13, haha. once ive gone the distance, i am completely fawwwwwked. depends on how long / intensity the session is i guess!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Twice in a row I cnt.. I need a good hour or 2 to recharge haha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Me after the eca stack and small cut. This was around week 2-4 of follidrone also.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

After my osta run with approximately +2-3 lbs.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Last week during my pct using formeron/viron. Weight still the same but tightness and water reduction from formestane. Strength is continuing to go back. I lost a lot of strength dropping from 185 to 170.

Note Im also using ep1c at 2 caps preworkout.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

About two weeks ago. Had some allergic reaction so I had my wife take a shot of my back while I was cooking some bacon.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
looking swole dude
Thx josh. I'm looking forward to another bulk season. I'll probably just continue this log to my ara stack and probably some trest on January.

It's all in the works but I know I'm ready to kick it up a notch or two.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Btw what stack are you running now? I know you were on folli and formeron. Planning to run any ph/aas?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I thought about it long and hard mate, and decided to stay away from ph/aas's. Did a lot of research and Im just not comfortable with speeding up hair loss, or taking a risk at ruining my libido etc, its not worth it. Im in good shape, better than most and when it comes down to it, im happy with that, and my girlfriend is very happy with how i look, so thats what really matters. A part of me will always want to take PH's and look swole as fk but, to me, losing my hair just isnt worth it, especially when my dad and my mums dad are bald, i need to be as cautious as possible.

Im actually running a sponsored log of Iron Forged new test booster : KingPin. I will be stacking this with ArA and dermacrine, so it will be a strong natty run.

Following the 10 week run, I will be then stacking Iron Forged new anabolic with follidrone and chapparal labs Manimal Unleashed.

So even though Im not going to do PH's, these 2 runs can see me up 10kg or so if I do it properly, with dedication to training and diet.

Im about to go to barcelona this Sunday, so the last couple of weeks I've stayed supplement free, giving me body a rest for the strenous 18 weeks I have planned for it when I get back on the 7th October. Hope youll be following the new logs my man :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why people just lose their libido on cycle, I have never and feel like that is mental mainly. That and people probably don't take care of their boy.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why people just lose their libido on cycle, I have never and feel like that is mental mainly. That and people probably don't take care of their boy.
Id rather just not risk any sides. I go to the gym because I love it and to get aesthetic, i dont really care about being big. Not saying theres anything wrong with gyming to get big, just it isn't my goal, and I believe I can reach my "ideal" body without AAS/PH, so there is no need to risk ruining my hair just to speed up the process by a year or two.

And lets be honest, once you do a cycle, youll never go back, would rather not take that temptation

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Id rather just not risk any sides. I go to the gym because I love it and to get aesthetic, i dont really care about being big. Not saying theres anything wrong with gyming to get big, just it isn't my goal, and I believe I can reach my "ideal" body without AAS/PH, so there is no need to risk ruining my hair just to speed up the process by a year or two. And lets be honest, once you do a cycle, youll never go back, would rather not take that temptation
Yeah man I feel you. If you want to do it natural and especially if you are not ready for sides than all the power to you. Messing with your body at the steroid level is a big step if you are not ready for the consequences. I mean guys that are bodybuild for physique are pretty aesthetic and are on juice most of the time, but I get what you are saying.

Full honesty I could quit at anytime lol. I'm not like one of those guys that are like, "oh damn man I could of got more gains on cycle if I hadn't missed a few days" and they proceed to get angry because they missed a few days. I know I get stronger and bigger without the use of juice. I started leg pressing for the first time during pct and gained strength till I was doing 1ton, 10times, (though I think I'm gifted genetically). I'm pretty sure a lot of guys could stop that are on here, you are speaking of the addicts.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I feel you. If you want to do it natural and especially if you are not ready for sides than all the power to you. Messing with your body at the steroid level is a big step if you are not ready for the consequences. I mean guys that are bodybuild for physique are pretty aesthetic and are on juice most of the time, but I get what you are saying.

Full honesty I could quit at anytime lol. I'm not like one of those guys that are like, "oh damn man I could of got more gains on cycle if I hadn't missed a few days" and they proceed to get angry because they missed a few days. I know I get stronger and bigger without the use of juice. I started leg pressing for the first time during pct and gained strength till I was doing 1ton, 10times, (though I think I'm gifted genetically). I'm pretty sure a lot of guys could stop that are on here, you are speaking of the addicts.
I didnt mean addiction mate, I just mean its hard to not use them again once you see the results you produce. its like switching to driving a car when youre used t o walking everywhere :).

One of the reasons I love the gym so much is I'm naturally 6ft 1, 140lbs with a stupid fast metabolism. Putting on weight has always been near impossible for me, hence why there has always been a temptation for PH's. But now, im slowly but surely putting on a lbs here and there due to good training and force feeding myself foot, my goal is only 185lbs, so I dont need to shoot too high.

Hopefully when I reach my goal I can use my log to show people that super hardgainers like myself can still gain weight and get the physique we want, it just takes 10x as long as others.

Ive been training for 27 months now, and Ive gone from 140 to 172lbs and lowered my body fat, so its possible, haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I didnt mean addiction mate, I just mean its hard to not use them again once you see the results you produce. its like switching to driving a car when youre used t o walking everywhere :). One of the reasons I love the gym so much is I'm naturally 6ft 1, 140lbs with a stupid fast metabolism. Putting on weight has always been near impossible for me, hence why there has always been a temptation for PH's. But now, im slowly but surely putting on a lbs here and there due to good training and force feeding myself foot, my goal is only 185lbs, so I dont need to shoot too high. Hopefully when I reach my goal I can use my log to show people that super hardgainers like myself can still gain weight and get the physique we want, it just takes 10x as long as others. Ive been training for 27 months now, and Ive gone from 140 to 172lbs and lowered my body fat, so its possible, haha
Of course it is hard not to use them again after using them if you have an addictive personality or lack patience or a mix of the two, aye? I feel like a monster with or without the use, the juice is only a tool, I'm the one that has to do the hard lifting. Though, just doing it natural is legit and if you don't feel you need to use aas/phs to get there than don't, they are just a tool, not mandatory.

I have the opposite issue, I put on mass quickly and take some time to cut down. And that is pretty nice man some damn good gains there and pretty close to that goal of yours. I went from 138 last summer to 185 this summer (bf went up from 8%), now at 167. Was natty almost the entire time, but yeah I don't have that issue with putting mass on.. But I do put on the fat if I'm not careful.

Haha sorry for hijacking this.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Of course it is hard not to use them again after using them if you have an addictive personality or lack patience or a mix of the two, aye? I feel like a monster with or without the use, the juice is only a tool, I'm the one that has to do the hard lifting. Though, just doing it natural is legit and if you don't feel you need to use aas/phs to get there than don't, they are just a tool, not mandatory.

I have the opposite issue, I put on mass quickly and take some time to cut down. And that is pretty nice man some damn good gains there and pretty close to that goal of yours. I went from 138 last summer to 185 this summer (bf went up from 8%), now at 167. Was natty almost the entire time, but yeah I don't have that issue with putting mass on.. But I do put on the fat if I'm not careful.

strong man, thats awesome

warrior737

Awards
Im running ostra at 10 mg a day in my pct with formabilic at 2 pumps a day. Not sure if I should bump up the ostra or run 10.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Im running ostra at 10 mg a day in my pct with formabilic at 2 pumps a day. Not sure if I should bump up the ostra or run 10.
Keep it at 10mg and why so much form during pct? Even 3mg of osta is suppressive.

warrior737

Awards
Keep it at 10mg and why so much form during pct? Even 3mg of osta is suppressive.
Not sure. The bottle says 2 pumps twice a day for dosing... This is the first time I'm running form.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Joshlm69 - I have been on your boat for years man. I totally understand it and it takes tons of control not to go on the darkside like i always described it. Ii say know your priorities and dont' forget what's important. Family, health, career, etc. From my side Ii probably have one chance to do it and my priorities are going to change soon. It's still all in the air but I might be able to run something simple on January.

it's all good man, this thread is open for any type of discussion. I do gain fat like you do too. My body reacts dramatically on carbs so I know how to just control that to get fat/bulk or stay slightly lean. I like to walk around comfortable at 175-180 and not worry too much about being too fat. Once I hit 185-190 then it's time to cut cause my belly just get huge.

My stand on osta as pct is leaning towards actually not taking it. For me personally I just want to bounce back asap so I can start another sweet cycle.

Looking good bro, got that wide chest..
thanks brotha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Not sure. The bottle says 2 pumps twice a day for dosing... This is the first time I'm running form.
2 pumps isn't so bad. If you don't feel sides you can keep at it at 2. Just so you know it's also suppressive. So you have osta & form slightly hindering your recovery process.

warrior737

Awards
Im thinking I might just drop the ostra and keep it to stack with something else. Everyone has mixed ideas about ostra being suppressive. Is hard to get a definitive answer. I made a thread about using ostra in Pct and the few that chimed in said if I keep it under 10 mg its G2G. Now I'm not sure.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking I might just drop the ostra and keep it to stack with something else. Everyone has mixed ideas about ostra being suppressive. Is hard to get a definitive answer. I made a thread about using ostra in Pct and the few that chimed in said if I keep it under 10 mg its G2G. Now I'm not sure.
It is suppressive that is a definite fact. People just know the risk when they take it on pct. For some the benefits of keeping more gains outweighs the sides/slower recovery

warrior737

Awards
I thought forma wasn't at all suppressive at a low dose. Only over like 200 mg is? So best bet is to drop them both and save to stack with another run? Also to run my serm and booster only for 4 weeks then norm period for fastest bounce back?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I thought forma wasn't at all suppressive at a low dose. Only over like 200 mg is? So best bet is to drop them both and save to stack with another run? Also to run my serm and booster only for 4 weeks then norm period for fastest bounce back?
You're probably ok if you keep it. I say read more about it so you know the risks. I don't know what stacks you ran so I'll read it later after work. You have a log?

warrior737

Awards
I ran 4 wks of halo 50/50/100/100 with dermafury added in wk 2-5. I cut the halo a week short. This week I started pct serm,test booster, epic, ostra 10mg, formabolic 2 pumps a day (25 mg per pump).

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I ran 4 wks of halo 50/50/100/100 with dermafury added in wk 2-5. I cut the halo a week short. This week I started pct serm,test booster, epic, ostra 10mg, formabolic 2 pumps a day (25 mg per pump).
Sent you a pm but tbh even if I've read enough info and studied these things I feel like I cnt hand you any advice that I haven't tried myself.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just a quick summary of how the second half of my year changed with Follidrone.

Around June I bought Follidrone after the AM board was flooded by its craze. So I said heck, why not try it?

Pros: endurance & strength

Cons: DOMs

The weights felt really light and my workouts increased from 1 hr to 2 hrs easily. I didn't notice a weight increase even with a calorie surplus of about 500+. This can also be caused by the extended intense hour at the gym.

On July after a few weeks on Follidrone I decided to jump on the Osta (OL) wave since the DOMs from Folli was just becoming a nuisance. I was also expecting to get a good clean bulk + joint/shoulder injury relief.

Cycle length: 10/20/20/20/20/15/15

I dropped to 15 because I just started feeling off at 20mg. I still felt the strength increase from Osta but w/out the lethargic type of side. Total gained +2-3 lbs.

Pros: injury relief, strength increase, good pumps, great recovery from DOMs
Cons: having to run "OTC pct"

Currently my "PCT" simply consists of: Viron, Formeron (1 pump/day), DAA

Also had a few change in my pocket so I bought another two bottles of (-)-epi by OL aka EP1C as part of my "PCT". My DOMs on EP1C isn't the same as Ii was on Follidrone but my endurance is also not there. I can't really bust out 2 hrs at the gym like I did on Follidrone. I'm still on a calorie surplus, I've lost track of what I've been eating the past few weeks because I'm just trying to eat as much as I can and going at least 220g of protein a day. Most days I hit 5 meals @ approximately 250g of protein. About half the week I go to 6 meals spaced out to 2-3 hrs of break in between. Sorry for the scattered review but I'll try to answer questions regarding my stack and informal review of these products.
Follidrone uses a very high grade (-)-epicatechin.
Not all extracts are the same.
Just because someone uses (-)-epi in their product does NOT mean it will stack up to Follidrone.
I can promise you that follidrone will always be the same extract. Now there are epi sources all over.
We have tested a bunch and none have been the quality we have.
The good neews is we ill always use the same extract!!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone uses a very high grade (-)-epicatechin.
Not all extracts are the same.
Just because someone uses (-)-epi in their product does NOT mean it will stack up to Follidrone.
I can promise you that follidrone will always be the same extract. Now there are epi sources all over.
We have tested a bunch and none have been the quality we have.
The good neews is we ill always use the same extract!!
brundel BLR do have great products. I am on viron/formeron as a matter of fact and I'm really enjoying it.

If you can get that otc serm goin I believe that it would be a game changer. Im one of those that really try to abide by the rules so if I can get everything otc I prefer that method. I'll even market your product like it's my own company. Lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OTC SERM is ready to roll.
There just isnt a huge market for it.

Too bad you were not running a PCT or perhaps Id let you log it ;)

With regards to Formestane
50mg is a VERY low dose.
Formeron is 75mg per pump and I recommend 1-2 for PCT.
2-4+ for anabolic potential.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The OTC SERM is ready to roll.
There just isnt a huge market for it.

Too bad you were not running a PCT or perhaps Id let you log it ;)

With regards to Formestane
50mg is a VERY low dose.
Formeron is 75mg per pump and I recommend 1-2 for PCT.
2-4+ for anabolic potential.
I feel awesome at one pump so if I don't get my first ph stack ready in 4 months Ill try formeron again at 3 pumps and maybe with another compound like dermacrine.

For that otc serm I dnt mind paying double to get it legally given that it works. That's probably just me though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think it will be even close to double.
It will be a one component product most likely.
No need to put a bunch of fluff in there.

warrior737

Awards
If that's the case I would pick some up. Especially for the legitimacy of an OTC serm. Research chems are always a big grey area. brundel