Montego relapses. A true Stimaholic.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey everybody this is going to be my log for my review of Stimaholic.

Thanks to Packers for getting me a tub of this to try out as I'm a stim junkie.

First impressions were great today.

Went with a heaping scoop and the powder mixed nicely with a bit of sediment at the bottom that I suppose is beta alanine.

I chose the Blue Colada flavor and it's simply awesome. It's a top three flavor in any pwo I've ever had and I don't give away top three status very easy :p

Energy and focus in the gym were both very good today. Nothing over the top but still strong and on point. Post gym I didn't notice any crash but I was well rested and hit the gym first thing in the morning.

Here's to a fun time!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today I went with another heaping scoop. Added a tad more water and the flavor was even better then yesterday lol. Impressive!

Hit chest today and had a bit of a headache going on. Took the Stimaholic about fifteen minutes before my workout.

After stretching and warm-up I could feel the stim starting to build up. Smooth steady streams of energy and focus got better with every set.

Halfway though my session I felt great and kept pushing throughout.

Post workout I didn't notice any crash but I did get a bit sloppy mid day. This is from switching schedules at work and not the product im pretty sure though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
9/25
Same dose of Stimaholic thirty minutes before the gym. The flavor is awesome...did i mention that?

Unlike like the first two days I was running VERY low on sleep, but when I hit the gym I was alert and focused. Not stim crazy but since I was physically tired it was a good feeling. Surely put forth more effort then I thought I would have.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice brother! How do you like the taste so far?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The flavor is off the hook. I have officially fallen in love with it lol.

9/26 much like the day before energy wise.

9/27/28 off days

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
9/29
Decided to go a little crazy....two scoops.

BAM crazy energy. Blasted through my session even though I was light headed from giving blood the day before.

Super sets were a breeze and I just kept going.

Focus was on point and the gum I chew during my sessions was tore up lol. GREAT stuff!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow 2 scoops crazy!! I thought i was a stim junkie lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still going with two scoops since the last update. Today I threw in some High Volume for fun.

Energy was higher today. Not sure if that's due to the time of day I lifted or possibly less food in the gut but I liked it :)

Noticed some thermo effects for the first time today as well. Nice tingles and cold chills here and there.

More to come!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coming up on the bottom of the tub now.

Two scoops so far is my sweet spot for focus and energy and I'm continuing to see done thermogenic effects at this dose as well.

Flavor it's still amazing.....really try it lol.

Final review coming soon my dudes. Been a great time :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright here is my final review for Stimaholic.

First let's start with taste. I chose the blue colada flavor and it's phenomenal. I normally mixed with 6 or 8 oz of water. Best tasting pre workout I've used yet.

Energy. Smooth and clean with a bit of an initial hit. I never felt cracked out but I was always ready to get down to business. Didn't notice any crash and hang time was very good as I felt continued energy about two hours after taking it.

Focus was great. I was able to keep good mind muscle contraction on exercises and didn't lose any of that focus due to nervous energy.

I also noticed some thermogenic effects when I upped the dose and that was a nice bonus.

Overall Stimaholic is a solid pre. I've used pre workouts that have given me more energy but it was not nearly as clean as Stimaholic. Focus.....I think this is right up there with anything I've tried yet maybe even better.

Scale of 1-10 I give Stimaholic a solid 8.