15/15/15/15/15/15
D1methadrol
0/0/20/30/40/40/40

I have my on cycle supports which include
Inhibit P 2 caps daily
Liv 52 3 caps daily
Fish Oil 2 Caps
Adex at 0.5 e3days

I am currently entering my 3rd week of they cycle and i am now adding in the d1methadrol for the 2nd day at 20mg training is 90minutes everyday after work and i am using the FST-7 routines as i am focusing on strength and size for this cycle currently i am taking in around 2800-3000 calories of high protein moderate carbs and healthy fats any suggestions about on cycle supports or any tweaks advice etc all is welcome and appreciated

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Hows your PCT setup? I would also consider adding some TUDCA for more effective liver support with this cycle you are running.
For PCT I would also suggest having a good AI on hand just in case .... there are several good transdermals on the market now that will do the trick.
Also get a good otc pct supp that doesn't just pack in tribulus ..... tribulus will not raise your T levels.

REVOLUTION PCT by FINAFLEX would be a good addition to your PCT.
http://finaflex.com/products/revolutionpct-detail

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
my pct was going to be clomid 100/50/50/25 and sup3r pct and possibly d-pol

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
my pct was going to be clomid 100/50/50/25 and sup3r pct and possibly d-pol
Nothing against Olympus Labs .... SUP3R PCT is a good product. Its just that I have done extensive research into Tribulus as a test booster and found that it really doesn't do much in that regard. It does increase libido if used on an as-needed basis. IMO DAA is a much better test booster for PCT use.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
Nothing against Olympus Labs .... SUP3R PCT is a good product. Its just that I have done extensive research into Tribulus as a test booster and found that it really doesn't do much in that regard. It does increase libido if used on an as-needed basis. IMO DAA is a much better test booster for PCT use.
yeah thats y i was thinking of adding in a DAA product such as dpol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REVOLUTION PCT by FINAFLEX has DAA in it as well as a few other natty test boosting compounds.

http://finaflex.com/products/revolutionpct-detail
Don't get me wrong, but there is not a lot of daa in revolution pct. That's why they made the stack with pure test.

So if you are going for finaflex I would suggest you buy both revolution pct and pure test.

Either way...sup3rPct or the finaflex stack is great.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
yesterday had a monster shoulder workout did some DB presses,flys, and lateral raises hit a few hammer strength machines and some cable work as well and ended off with a few sets of shrugs in the hack squat machine. kicked up my dosage of d1methadrol to 30 mg daily fo in all my stack is Tr3n 90mg daily Stenabol 15mg and D1methadrol 30mg pumps were intense muscles staritng to feel full and weights are feeling lighter also getting more vascular

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
last nights workout was chest day started on incline db 3 sets 8-10 reps 2sets with 90lb dbs 1 set with 110dbs did 7 noticed my strength has boosted by 10lbs so far on incline presses did hammer strength machines incline, flat did cable crossovers 7sets fst 7 style did some decline work with the cables also flat bench cable flys

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
had my 2 rest days tomorrow will be Legs and i just got my Adex in wondering how to dose it i took .25 last night should i take .25 everyday or .5 eod ???

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
had my 2 rest days tomorrow will be Legs and i just got my Adex in wondering how to dose it i took .25 last night should i take .25 everyday or .5 eod ???
I prefer the every day dosage to maintain a more constant blood level I think. I have only used it twice though and I kind of felt it out both times. Went as high as .5 every day while I was using tr3st. the first time I used both .5 eod and .25 every day. I did not notice much of a difference between eod and ed but it was easier to remember to take every day. I have this same stack planned (minus the stenabol) for dec so I'm in to see how it treats you. Good luck.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In bro, stoked for your results! Go get it!

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
sorry for not updating often started my training week on friday
Legs Routine
Leg Press 410lbs 4x12
Squats 135x20 185x12 225x8 275x4
Hack Squat 230x8 230x8 180x15
Leg Extension 120x3
Lying Leg Press 165x10 180x7 135x12

ive noticed my strength and endurance has been very good at the end of my routine i never feel tired or never want to leave gym

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
I prefer the every day dosage to maintain a more constant blood level I think. I have only used it twice though and I kind of felt it out both times. Went as high as .5 every day while I was using tr3st. the first time I used both .5 eod and .25 every day. I did not notice much of a difference between eod and ed but it was easier to remember to take every day. I have this same stack planned (minus the stenabol) for dec so I'm in to see how it treats you. Good luck.
cool i will take the .5 eod approach as i dont want to shut down very hard and hinder my gains

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
Boulder Shoulders 9-28-14
High Volume Heavy Weight
Military Press 135x15 185x12 185x12 205x8
DB Flys 37.5x12 37.5x12 30x12
Front Plate Raises 45x12 45x12 45x12
DB Front Raises 25x10 25x10 25x10
DB Upright Rows ISO 50x10 50x10 45x12 40x15
Barbell Upright Rows 60x10 50x10 50x10
Standing DB Shoulder Press 50x12 50x12 50x12
Cable Lateral Raises 40x10 40x10 40x10
finished off workout with machines for front delt and presses

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
cool i will take the .5 eod approach as i dont want to shut down very hard and hinder my gains
I would wait and only use it at the first sign of sides. If you can get away without using it then do so, it isn't pleasant to use.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
I would wait and only use it at the first sign of sides. If you can get away without using it then do so, it isn't pleasant to use.
i guess i can hold off until sides come

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
i am soon going to run out of my bottle of tr3n i cant get until next week on the 16th could i still hold off and continue it back up i will still be running d1methadrol until is finished

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
i am soon going to run out of my bottle of tr3n i cant get until next week on the 16th could i still hold off and continue it back up i will still be running d1methadrol until is finished
Are you still taking 90mg?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
First day with no tren? How long till you get your next bottle? I'm taking this same thing minus the stenabol, though I might add it in if you have a good run. I'm not brave enough to go past 90mg on the tr3n though, it was hard on my blood preassure for some reason when I took it with epistane.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
First day with no tren? How long till you get your next bottle? I'm taking this same thing minus the stenabol, though I might add it in if you have a good run. I'm not brave enough to go past 90mg on the tr3n though, it was hard on my blood preassure for some reason when I took it with epistane.
i will be without tr3n until the 17th or 18th is when i expect my bottle to be here the d1methadrol is a beast strength gainer breaking pr's every week my squat has gone from 275x4 now at 315x6 db incline bench press hitting 110x7 old pr was 100x8 havent tryed the 115's or 120 might hit them this week stenabol is coming to a end byt the weekend so i will just continue with d1methadrol until its gone and run tr3n when i get new bottle for 3 weeks at 120mg i feel its a sweet spot

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Perfect that is exactly what I was hoping for from the D1methadrol. That is a pretty long break to take in the middle, Let me know if you can feel a difference being on, then off, then on at a higher dosage with the tr3n.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
ok will do right now i am running the d1methadrol at 40mg and the stenabol at 15mg i think i might buy another bottle of sten too and some arimacare for my liver just been running liv52 and havent had any liver issues or burning water intake is at 1 1/2 gallons a day but just want to be safe

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
Perfect that is exactly what I was hoping for from the D1methadrol. That is a pretty long break to take in the middle, Let me know if you can feel a difference being on, then off, then on at a higher dosage with the tr3n.
and the reason for the week break in btwn is due to insufficient funds lol

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
How is everything going?

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
How is everything going?
everything is going good on cycle so far got my tr3n in last monday and started at 120mg definitely this is the sweet spot for this compound strength is increasing drastically pumps are amazing and back pumps are a bitch though repping the 110db like they were 50's going to try the 115's and maybe 120's this week for chest weight is increasing muscles are fuller and dense but not losing definition need to get some caber or inhibit p before prolactin skyrockets

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! So 120mg tren, 15mg Methylstenbolone, and 40mg Dimethandrostenol? I have some Stenadrol myself and I was thinking of running it at 20 mg Msten and 26mg Dimeth, I have tren but I am not sure if I will add it in or not.

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
yeah i finished the stenabol at week 4 and the d1methadrol just finished last week and 40mg is def the good spot and 15mg of stenabol couldnt tell the difference btwn the doses if you have the stenadrol just add the tr3n in and you'll love the cycle

mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
strength will skyrocket and endurance will keep you in gym

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it, I ran the old ulrtradrol when common wisdom was 8 to 12 mg, I was at 8 most of the time and needless to say I was disappointed, I swore off the compound for a while still I started seeing logs around 20mg and realized why I had little in the way of results. Haha. The only thing I was worried about was running two fairly strong methyls together, this is my first time, I think I will just do the stenadrol at 4 pills which is 20mg msten and 16 of dymeth. I wish they had switched those around to have more dymeth rather than more msten. I also have a bottle of Dimethadrol at 10mg per pill so I will probably add 1 pill from that to bring it up to 20 and 26. I think I will just use dermacrine on top of that, I'll save my tr3n to run with the rest of the dymeth for cutting this spring.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
mario.galaz.5

mario.galaz.5

Awards
What was your total weight gain and strength increases for the big 3?
i started around 204 and right now im am at 215 waking up and strength increase i would say has moved up about 15-20lbs on db's depending on workout and 20-30lbs on barbell exercises

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
NOoo! I just spent all my money on conquer and vitality. Haha

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
You need to space out your promos though! The 25% off at orbit doesn't end till tomorrow and you already have another one going.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to space out your promos though! The 25% off at orbit doesn't end till tomorrow and you already have another one going.
We spread the love;)