DAA Test Booster Review

BlakeFBaby

Awards
So I was about 4 weeks after PCT was finished I felt really very lethargic. My penis was beginning to work again, but not to the fullest (let's just say I had 2 embarrassing club nights).
Then that's when I decided to go to GNC and by the DAA Natural Test booster. I started off with 3 pills a day the (recommended serving of pills) for 2 weeks, then I noticed my nipples were hurting so I began tampering down. Week 3; 2 pills ED.... Week 4; 1 Pills ED... On week 4 a small lump developed. So I completely stopped. Well that lump got bigger and now it's very noticable.
Overall the strength gains were good, but getting gyno because of this isn;t worth it. Fck you GNC it was $120

BlakeFBaby

Awards
The gains are comparable to a not so strong pro hormone

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a terrible PCT

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAA can raise prolactin levels in some (rare). Never heard of it causing gyno. I would tend to agree with others here that it may be a result of estrogen rebound from a not so perfect PCT. Depending on what you ran while on cycle it is sometimes a good idea to have a good AI on hand to run through and even a few weeks past your standard PCT protocol. For example on my last Epi cycle I ran Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 and DAA 3g ed for the entire 6 weeks ..... but I also had a transdermal formestane product on hand .... TransFORM. When I dropped the Nolva after week 4 I noticed a little sensitivity in my nips so I started the TransFORM and ran that out through the 7th week then tapered through the 8th week ..... No issues at all. I think that for some of us the coming off the nolva transition can be a little rough and there can be a tendency for some E rebound at this point so this is why I strongly recommend having a good AI on hand just in case.