LG Science EPIC PWO

FF41

Awards
Epic-Blue-Raspberry-Powder-310x310.jpg

I received my trial package last Thursday and started it on Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised that a whole tub was sent and not just a couple of sample packs. I was hoping this showed they meant business with this PWO.
I am a 41 year old that has been into sports all my life with some in roads into weight training, but never been consistent. This year I have made a big push and have hit the gym almost every other day since I got my own squat rack last December. Right now, I am finishing up my program based around the 185 squat program interspersed with some 5x5 for other body parts.

Saturday (upper body)

I opened my new shiny tub of Epic and almost covered my kitchen in the powder due to the seal not being attached to the top of the tub. So, that might be something QC needs to look into. I took two scoops as explained on the tub:
Mixability:- Fine powder mixed in easily with 10oz of water, nothing floating and no bits left over 10/10.
Taste:- I thought it was weak tasting and not very pleasant at all. I was expecting a more sharp lemon taste. 6/10.
Energy/Endurance:- I took it about 20 minutes before my workout. I felt an increase of energy after my warm up sets and into my first working set. Then it seemed to disappear dramatically after that. 5/10.
I have to say that I was working out after a morning of shopping with my family. So I let the energy side slide as I thought maybe I was on major energy deficit. But, I struggled to hit the same weights and reps as my previous workout.
I didn’t feel any other effects.

Sunday (squats)

I was ready to give this another go after being well rested and no excuses this time. Took two scoops about 20 minutes prior to working out. I was more caffeinated this time due to a morning relaxing round the house.
Same as the day before, an increase of energy for the warm up sets and the first few working sets. Then it just seemed to cut out when I needed most.

So, for the first two times I was not impressed at all. I won’t be able to try this again for about a week or so, but I will increase the scoops to 3 and see what happens.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Thank you for the feed back! Hate it doesn't seem to be lasting long enough for you! I hope that the 3rd scoop turns out better for you!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again, in all of the concentrates you should be looking at 1-3 servings (2-6 scoops).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I take 2 scoops and it last for hours quite intense. I don't understand why anybody would take any more than that.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
I take 2 scoops and sometimes have difficulty sleeping even 8 hours later. This stif lights me up.