R1 gettin crazy with STIMaholic!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the team for sending me a tub of STIMaholic to log for them!!! I am very appreciative. I have used nearly every stim on the market and have used STIMaholic twice before (2 samples). I LOVED it so I applied for this logging opp to see if the stims hold up over time.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS

Brawn (Epistane) - 45mg/day - Almost at the end of my cycle
Dermacrine - 4 pumps - almost end of cycle. >>>> Have about a week left

Once PCT starts, I will be taking Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Test Factor and MacaPro.

I will NOT be taking any extra creatine

I will be ordering AminoIV in about 2 weeks

Taking PES Select and my multi + fish oil as well.

TRAINING

Right now since I am on cycle, I am doing high volume. I do not have a set schedule, but I hit everything at least once a week for 14 sets/body part and usually I will hit back or chest or arms (i rotate) twice a week.

My training lasts about an hour or so. Do not do any cardio.

Took my first dose yesterday, 9/12, and hit triceps HARD. Here are the exercises I did

Reverse Grip Bench

Skull Crushers with 5 second negative + lockout

Weighted dips

Rope Extensions

Reverse Grip Tricep pulldown (dont know exactly what they are called, but it is on the cable machine with the EZ bar)

My triceps are SHOT today

DOSING

I started with 1/2 scoop because when I used the samples of this pre workout, I did 1 full scoop and it kept me up all night. No jitters or anything. Just more energy/focus/stamina/determination..etc

I lifted about 30 min after I took the 1/2 scoop. I didnt feel any energy increase until I started to workout. I wonder if that is by design or all in my head. Will monitor.

Thanks for following!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just heard a rumor from my buddy who owns a supplement shop who said stimaholic is being reformulated. Is this true?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure hope not or at least nothing being taking away. Let me check into this. Glad yours arrives and I'm ready!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure hope not or at least nothing being taking away. Let me check into this. Glad yours arrives and I'm ready!!!
Yeah he said none of his distributors have it right now because the main online retailers are saving the last OG batches or something

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What? No shout out to the rest of the team that your logging
77nrOxf.gif

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/16

Skipped the gym yesterday because my Eagles were on. Glad i watched that game!!! crazy

anyways, I won the LN and Genomyx football contest so I will be having DAA and Amino Fusion coming soon to add to this log. I in my last week of Epistane at 45 mg. Starting Monday, I will be on PCT with Nolva, DAA and maybe Test Factor. Will be hitting chest today so will update the log. May try 3/4 scoop today.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Loved Stimaholic, was lucky enough to log it on another forum.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/16

Hit a PR. Did chest today warmed up with 135 then went to 225. Usually I do that for 10 reps. 10 was easy so I went to 15 reps. Was pretty excited.

Stimaholic tends to give me an upset stomach during my workout if I use over a half scoop. May need to stick with 1/2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/20

The past few days have been great. Half scoop is my sweet spot. Pct starts Monday. Anything over 1/2 scoop makes me a little sick in the gym.

I have added DAA and amino fusion

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ain't nothing like hitting pr's!!! Yeah man I take half scoop but I do it sick style. Throw it into my mouth and then follow with shot of water!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's by far my favorite pre workout.
Interesting. How do you compare the stim feeling? Something like the old 1,3? I have yet to fill the pre-workout void since we lost 1,3 and enhanced so I'll tag along for the ride.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. How do you compare the stim feeling? Something like the old 1,3? I have yet to fill the pre-workout void since we lost 1,3 and enhanced so I'll tag along for the ride.
At half scoop it's perfect. Everybody responds differently though. I'd compare it(1/2 scoop) to 1 scoop of superpump

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At half scoop it's perfect. Everybody responds differently though. I'd compare it(1/2 scoop) to 1 scoop of superpump
Nice. Never tired super pump but using just half scoop could be cost effective. How many scoops per tub?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take a whole scoop by mouth then drink some water boom!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/27

So I have learned not to take even 1/2 scoop past 5pm or it will keep me awake for a while. The energy I get from it is VERY clean, no jitters or anything crazy just keeps you awake. Loving this product.

My run with Epi ended and now I am in PCT using Nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA 3g/day and Test Factor along with milk thistle, fish oil...etc. This is day 3 of PCT. I have Formabolic on hand just in case but shouldnt need it. Rather safe than sorry!!!

Stimaholic has treated me wonderful. My favorite pre right now.

The reason i am not posting numbers up is because the gains are coming from epistane and i dont want somebody to get the wrong impression that I am claiming it is from stimaholic. Therefor I will be writing how I feel on it, messing around with dosages of it...etc

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds promising from what you are reporting. For something to throw off sleep that early in the day it sounds exactly like the stim product I need right now. Haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds promising from what you are reporting. For something to throw off sleep that early in the day it sounds exactly like the stim product I need right now. Haha
Ya man I highly suggest this product

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/9

Here is my final review of the product. I would keep going, but I feel I'd be saying the same things over and over again.

Taste- 10/10 - this product is the best tasting pre workout I've ever tried before

Focus - 7/10 - I responded very well to Lit-Up by AppNut and the focus on that was literally tunnel vision during my workout. Hard to beat that.

Endurance - 10/10

Energy - 10+/10 - this stuff is strong. I do well on 1/2 scoop. You have been warned!

Mixability - 8/10 - mixes well, but at the end of the drink, there is some powder that hasn't mixed. Good thing it tastes good! Straight powder with stimaholic tastes like a sweet tart.

Price - 10/10 - for me, using 1/2 scoop this stuff is gonna last a while.

This product will be my pre work out until I find something better (which I don't see happening). I would recommend this to anyone. Play with the dosage. Start at 1/2 and go from there. If you workout early, try 3/4 scoop. I take 1/2 because I train late and I still respond to it fairly well. If I was an early workout gym go-er, I'd take 3/4 to 1 scoop for sure.

The stim feeling does not give you jitters. It just wakes you up and gets you going. The downside is if I take too much (because I work out late) it will keep me awake at night.

I heard a rumor that it is being reformulated...I really hope not. They hit a home run with this.

Because it is so strong, I would not recommend it for on cycle unless you use a low dose (for HR and BP).

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I may have to give this stuff a shot in the near future... I didn't see you comment on tolerance like you mentioned early in the log. Anything to add about that?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review brother! Glad you enjoyed it!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I may have to give this stuff a shot in the near future... I didn't see you comment on tolerance like you mentioned early in the log. Anything to add about that?
I don't use it every day, I train 4x a week and it's held up fine