Old fugger on Natadrol and rockin M140 C.E.P. baby!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellular Expansion Protocol one week in and it's fuggin awesome Chris never steers me wrong.

Here's the goodies I will be running during the rest of the fall.

Natadrol heads it up double dosing it :)
I just received some Deer Antler Spray, I have no experience with this but it has IGF-1 in it so I am in :)
Carnatine I also just received
I am also going to add in Form XT very soon.
Almost forgot to mention the new Epic powder!!

I plan on recomping and this program is what will get it done. 14 months out from the UFE World's next year should be a blast.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=2]
natadrol.jpg

Aromatase Inhibitor![/h] Natadrol is the only legitimate natural plant based androgen that is shown in the preliminary scientific literature to have ingredients capable of binding to and activating the androgen receptor. This makes Natadrol unique among all other herbal products and is why it was so popular that customers demanded that we bring it back!

When Natadrol was discontinued thousands of loyal fans kept asking for it to return and we listened! What makes Natadrol such an earth shattering supplement is that it contains four natural anabolic agents that work together to give great results.
The only thing that changed is the dosing on Natadrol. Where in capsules, people would have to take 6-12 caps a day to get the optimal dosing (everyone is different), the new Natadrol tablets contain the exact same ingredients as the original capsules but with 30% more active ingredients per pill. That means a true 6 tablet per day dosing schedule will be all you need to get fantastic results, no matter what your body size!
Natadrol has a mix of herbal ingredients never before seen in a supplement of this type that act as natural anabolic agents to help you get massive growth and strength in the gym. These ingredients supply the right cofactors that will give you the best possible combination of natural mass and strength.
Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to theapproval of your governing body) and men under 21.
Join the thousands of people who have already used Natadrol to help them achieve their bodybuilding goals naturally!
Things To Know About LG Sciences Prohormones:

1. There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
  2. All claims are dependant on proper diet and exercise.
  3. All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
  4. Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 120 Tablets
Proprietary Blend 900mg
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower), Curcuglo Orchioides (root), Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Methyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose
Directions: Take 4 tablets a day divide doses prior to breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to 12 weeks.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=2]
form.jpg

Aromatase Inhibitor! Anti Kenoestrogen!
[/h]LG has always been committed to bringing out the best prohormones of the day that are not liver toxic or have the harsh side effects of grey market methyl prosteroids. What most people don't know is that we believe that these healthy hormones are NECESSARY for the modern man over 21 who wants to look and feel his best.

Your body is under constant attack from environmental estrogens.
It's not theory any more, it's sound, hard science. The modern man has more estrogen like compounds in his body than ever before in history. These chemicals act like very strong estrogen in the body, making you fat, soft and miserable. BPA is one of the most prevalent, in pretty much everything that is packed in hard clear plastic. “Elevated levels of urinary BPA are associated with measures of obesity independent of traditional risk factors. This association is consistently present across gender and race-ethnic groups.” In addition to BPA there are hundreds if not thousands of chemical variants that act like estrogen.

If it doesn't sound bad enough, the modern man
also gets hit with things called “endocrine disruptors” which are another set of chemicals that disrupts your ability to make androgens like testosterone. These chemicals destroy androgens, and it is precisely these androgens that make us “men” and give us more muscle than our female counterparts.

FORM-XT Caplets

Whether you want the best PCT after your cycle
or just want to reduce the harmful effects of environmental estrogens, FORM-XT has you covered with a potent steroidal aromatase inhibitor.

When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental
and physical benefits to this aromatase inhibitor give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any AI we suggest that you be over 18 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

DELIVERY MATRIX

We have engineered a delivery matrix that we think based on preliminary studies
will help maximize estrogen blocking. These ingredients should help you make the most of every tablet!
Things To Know About LG Sciences Prohormones:

1. There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal prohormones.
  2. All claims are dependant on proper diet and exercise.
  3. All prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
  4. Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 35mg
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
Metabolism Complex 575mg
Calcium Lactate .40%
Ginger Root 10:1
Quercetin
Phellodenron a. (Bark Extract)
Piperine

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Methyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Crosscarmellose Na.

Directions: Take 1 tablet two times per day with water. One upon waking and one prior to bed.

WARNING: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 21 years of age or older. Before using this product, seek advice from a physician. Avoid using this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication or supplement. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if side effects occur. Do not exceed recommended serving size. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used the older version of Natradrol and it definitely increase my overall T. I verified this with blood tests. I went from 183 to 350. Not earth shattering, but a definite improvement.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=2]View attachment 106858

Compounds for Overall Wellness and Athletic Performance![/h]
  • Stabilizing Iron Levels
  • Preventing Anemia
  • Boost Mental & Memory Skills
  • Increase Immune System Function
  • Restore Joint Health
[h=2]What is Deer Antler Velvet Extract?[/h]Deer Antler Velvet Extract is harvested from the antlers of growing deer, moose, caribou, and elk prior to hardening, with no harm to the animal. Deer Antler is a potent source of IGF-1, a growth hormone beneficial to muscle, nerve, and cell repair. This product has been traditionally used for muscle strength and increased athletic performance, post workout recovery, anti-aging, improved sexual performance for men and women, joint support, and immune system operation.
[h=2]What are the Uses of Deer Velvet Extract? [/h] Deer Antler has been used for over 2,000 years in traditional Chinese medicine for a variety of ailments, including infertility, joint inflammation, and hypertension, but has quickly gained popularity in traditional medicine for a variety of health benefits, including:

• Decrease Recovery Times of Damaged Nerves and Muscles
  • Stabilizing Iron Levels & Preventing Anemia
  • Anti-aging & Cell Repair
  • Boost Mental & Memory Skills
  • Increase Immune System Function
  • Improving Male & Female Libido
  • Restore Joint Health
  • Normalizing Blood Pressure
  • Reducing Cholesterol
  • Prevention of Cold & Flu
  • Weight Loss
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 6 Sprays
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Deer Antler Velvet 11mg
IGF-1- 27.5ng per serving
Inactive Ingredients: Water, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, K Sorbate, Ca EDTA, Sucralose.

Directions: Use 6 sprays under the tongue then swallow 3-4 times per day.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • View attachment 106860
  • Following the success of our liquid EPIC, we present to you the EPIC preworkout concentrate. This unique formula will give you amazing focus and endurance in the gym. Test users are quoted as saying “the best preworkout I’ve ever used” and “incredible focus”.
    This preworkout is so potent we know you will push past every personal record while using it. It contains a healthy dose of creatine monohydrate, targeted amino acids and stimulants that will give you intense focus and energy in the gym. LG Sciences uses real Dendrobium (not the spiked stuff) to give an extra boost of endurance. Real dendrobium is a well studied herbal that will help with endurance. This herbal ingredient you can actually notice the difference from the first dose. We made EPIC taste amazing, so you won’t mind drinking it every day before your workouts. LG Sciences understands that no matter how good a preworkout formula is, without it tasting good, no one will want to drink it daily. We promise that this is one preworkout that you will enjoy taking daily.
    Serving Size: 2scoops (To the fill line) – 8g
  • Serving Size: 2scoops (To the fill line) – 8g
    Servings Per Container : 40
    Act
    er : 40

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the older version of Natradrol and it definitely increase my overall T. I verified this with blood tests. I went from 183 to 350. Not earth shattering, but a definite improvement.
Yah it's a good choice for PCT or bridge

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this bad boy!!!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember Natadrol I got pretty good results at 8 caps a day. It's considered a natural SARM isn't?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Killer stack aaaannnndd you're doing MI40??!! This will be great!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I ran the old and new Natadrol and felt I still had to go up 8 tabs. Looking forward to how it treats you bud

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I wouldent waste time with the deer antler crap. IGF1 will be broken down by tummy and not have an affect. but the rest looks great!

I havent used natadrol in years! has me thinking again! : P

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Killer stack aaaannnndd you're doing MI40??!! This will be great!!
Yes M140 is nasty good more details on that when I have time.

I'm in. I ran the old and new Natadrol and felt I still had to go up 8 tabs. Looking forward to how it treats you bud
Yah I will be 8 tabs as well. I'm and old fugger I need lots of test boost. Well maybe not but I like lots of Test boost and I'm a crazy old bastard... it's ok though I like that about myself.

I wouldent waste time with the deer antler crap. IGF1 will be broken down by tummy and not have an affect. but the rest looks great!

It's sublingual so it may be a better way to go.

I havent used natadrol in years! has me thinking again! : P
Yah lets see how it goes :)

I'm in brother! Tear it up!
You know I will, don't know any other way to do it... remember crazy old bastard :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok helping out at a show today, bringing my new superstar client and workout partner so she can learn about the environment. You wouldn't believe what this girl can do. She's been doing things on her own and she was pretty good but now she's phenomenal. I have to put a 45 lb plate on her back and this is after a chest drop set and she still does 10 perfect pushups it's mind blowing.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is awesome!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome!!!!
Thanks Kat. The show was fun but I have to say that Arial would have blown them away, she is ready now with about 8 weeks of dieting. Just wait till I get another year with her though. I believe I could have her read to compete internationally next fall. I will tae her to a regional first but she will dominate there. It's good practice though.

Sub'd up ...
Thanks for joining

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Kat. The show was fun but I have to say that Arial would have blown them away, she is ready now with about 8 weeks of dieting. Just wait till I get another year with her though. I believe I could have her read to compete internationally next fall. I will tae her to a regional first but she will dominate there. It's good practice though. Thanks for joining
That's amazing!! Sounds like she's got a great future ahead! Great coach too!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol seems to be kicking in with some overall well being feeling. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I have really good stamina and excellent recovery.

M140 is great, I can feel and see the difference and the supps I have been using are very conducive to that healthy feeling this kind of training tends to support. One big plus is you feel pretty pumped all the time. Sometimes the weight you use is so very light but you have to be using weight that allows you to be extremely precise with your movement. Your muscles ache to the point of insanity while performing these sets but I love every minute of it. I look forward to every session as I know everything I do counts for something. No more wasted movement.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep thinking of trying Mi40... one of these days. Is this the older or new version?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep thinking of trying Mi40... one of these days. Is this the older or new version?
No the new NOS-X version. It's simply the best thing I have seen for pure bodybuilder types since I started lifting.

Hey thought I'd share my postworkout shake info ,,,, 2 scoops of Protein, 6 grams BCAA's (there is 6 grams in my pre and intra) 10 grams glut-amine a scoop of phytoberry and a scoop of vegge greens. I also add 1.5 cups of parboiled rice with that meal.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That just sounds like a really intense/fun program! Do you eat your rice separately or blend it all together??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this program is turning me into an inferno, I am down 2 lbs in 2 weeks and on a 3200 cal diet and I have a slow metabolism. That answers that question then, cuz I had my doubts about eating that high and staying cut. I will monitor things very closely and increase cals if necessary. This stuff turns you into a machine!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps are kickin in nicely. I have a good feeling all the time. Workouts are stellar but you can't use anything like heavy weight on this program. It flays you with lighter weight.

Diet is right on the money with the recommendation mentioned.

Here is yesterday's notice I didn't include my fibrous veg as they are free and I throw them in where needed ... for instance meal 2 I have a salad with Kale, Brussels sprouts, Spinach, broccoli and red cabbage. Yah no lettuce. My last meal I just add in lots of Broccoli...

Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 cup (63g) 120 0 0 28 400 0
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 4 large 370 2 28 25 375 2
Progressive Organics - Organic Coconut Oil, 1 tbsp 130 0 14 0 0 0
Progressive Nutrition - Omegessential High Potency Fish Oil, 1 tsp 37 0 4 0 0 0

Meal 2
Grapefruit - Grapefruit, 1 Medium 82 21 0 2 0 18
Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (1 1/2 cup (55 g) ea.) 180 0 3 39 810 0
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 14 g 85 3 8 3 48 1
Progressive Nutrition - Omegessential High Potency Fish Oil, 2 tsp 74 0 8 0 0 0

Meal3
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 193 0 3 42 869 0
Sweet Potato - Boil - No Skin, 350 grams 266 53 0 7 847 21

Meal4
Magnum - Quatro - Chocolate Love, 2 scoops 274 4 2 60 200 1
Ai Sports Recoverpro - Recover Pro, 24 grams (1 scoop) 72 0 0 18 0 0
Progressive - Vege Greens Powder, 1 Scoop 47 3 3 3 0 1
Progressive - Phytoberry, 1 scoop 60 13 1 0 0 7
L-Glutamine - Recovery Supplement, 1 Scoop= 6grams glutamine 25 0 0 6 0 0
Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1.5 cup cooked 255 56 3 2 0 20

Meal5
Naturegg - Free Run Simply Egg Whites, 1 cup (63g) 120 0 0 28 400 0
L-Glutamine - Recovery Supplement, 1 Scoop= 6grams glutamine 25 0 0 6 0 0
Generic - Parboiled Rice, 1 cup Cooked 150 35 0 3 0 0
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 2 serving ( 3 oz ) 303 0 12 45 111 0

Meal6
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 2 serving ( 3 oz ) 303 0 12 45 111 0

Totals 3,171 190 101 362 4,171 71

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day done that's 2 weeks in and only 5 days training this coming week. I am pretty toasted but I feel pretty good. I just need some rest. I did another carb up last night which will have to hold me for a while as there doesn't seem to be much in the way of refeeds for the next few weeks although the carbs do seem higher in this stage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phase 3 is a fugger !! It combines hypertrophy with power. Plenty of volume let me tell you. Finishes with 7 sets of 7 deads 40 seconds rest. Try doing that when exhausted and doing 4 second negatives. :( I enjoyed myself thoroughly though but glad it's over. Tomorrow morning looks brutal though .. oh well.

I feel 100% the natadrol has me firing on all cylinders.

Diet has change to allow low glycemic carbs in the preworkout to deal with the power aspect.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killing it in here!!! Awesome job!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killing it in here!!! Awesome job!
Yah it's killing me and I'm killing it, It's a give and take sort of thing. Puts you right on the edge of what you can take and you push as hard as you can but it will eventually kick you're ass. This is my kinda party :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I'm starting to really lean out here. I will be watching closely might have to re-assess my diet plan a bit. I will weigh in on Friday morning and make a decision for next week. I know the diet has to change for the phase anyway but I may up the cals some from what's prescribed. Because I have a slow metabolism I have been understating my weight and exaggerating my body fat level to get the right macro's. I may have to readjust that, especially as I get leaner.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing about the program I notice about myself. I am pretty beat up but I can't wait to get back at it so I can beat myself up some more. It might be just our nature to do so but the workouts are really fun and always different.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work Doug! I am about to get back in and will more than likely be giving this another shot... Don't stray from your diet right now, the calories come up and this is part of the over deficit phase then you get the increase in phase 7 that lets you blow up! Don't adjust up he says you will gain muscle fast but it will burn your fat to build it stick with the process my friend!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome work Doug! I am about to get back in and will more than likely be giving this another shot... Don't stray from your diet right now, the calories come up and this is part of the over deficit phase then you get the increase in phase 7 that lets you blow up! Don't adjust up he says you will gain muscle fast but it will burn your fat to build it stick with the process my friend!!!!
Ok, so the compensation stage will take care of the depletion. It's hard to say that with a straight face and be eating 3200 cals a day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's session was stellar. I am like a stone. My biceps were just aching yesterday and into today.
Good to hear. Love when my biceps ache lol. Means you killed them suckas

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok for anybody doing this program beware of the finish on workout 4 of phase 3, bent over rows superset with deads for 6 sets of 8's with 40 seconds rest after each super set. My lungs almost exploded and almost lost my breakfast.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm swole as old fug though!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my star student showin some sweet back ... I'm just sayin....

image(1).jpeg

image(3).jpeg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok for anybody doing this program beware of the finish on workout 4 of phase 3, bent over rows superset with deads for 6 sets of 8's with 40 seconds rest after each super set. My lungs almost exploded and almost lost my breakfast.
Sounds like an awesome session....

Student looks great...wide back

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome session....

Student looks great...wide back
Yah I have only been training her for 6 weeks but 3 of those are M140!! Fantastic Program.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Gym

poster2 jpeg.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!! Insane! Thanks for the warning! ;)

She looks GREAT!!! Looks like you have a really nice gym too!!