Mass 550 and Pure test log

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello and welcome to my Mass 550 and Pure test log.

First of all big thank you to the Finaflex team to give me this opportunity to log these products.

About me: I am 36 going soon on 37, I have started training on a weider cement gym at age 15 and never really stop since then. At age 16 I started to play football so I started in a more conventional gym. I have always train since then. One year I got a foot injury and I was able to convince my GF to bring me to the gym on December 26, in a snow storm, since I was not able to drive. Call me excessive maybe but I like to lift that much.

From age 18 to about 30 years old I used Finasteride to stop hair loss, I did not know better than that back then. I have stopped using it when I wanted my first child. I am a proud daddy of a soon to be 5 years old and a 3 and half year olds daughters. I think that using finasteride rub me of some mass gain in the gym, and certainly of a healthy libido. This is in the pass now.

Since stopping finasteride I have use many testosterone booster, so I normally ran them for 2-3 month with a 2 -3 weeks off, so I am pretty good to know if a test booster is good.

Also when my first daughter was born I stopped lifting in a commercial gym, and bought a bow flex and some dumbbells to work from home. Since I don t squat or deadlift anymore I have lost quite a bit of mass, legs and forearms mostly I would say. Aging does not help also.

So I also bought from another AM member another Mass 550 bottles so I will be running it at 3 caps per day per meal.

I will start the pure test in 2 week to get a feel from the Mass 550 alone first.

Supplement wise
I am finishing some creative mono, using a Costco once a day multivitamin, super drive from gaspari nutrition and some melatonin sublingual 5 nights a week, and some protein powder, whichever is on special when I need it.

I started yesterday using Mass 550.

I also broke the right side of my bow flex machine so I am waiting for the part in about a week from now so I will have to change and be more creative with what I got.

Attachments

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
front.JPG

back.JPG

side.JPG

Ok not much off a visual difference, but 6 weeks is not a lot of time.

Reserve for final review

Photos Have been taken and I will need to download them.

Mass 550 and Pure test review.
First let me say thank you to the Finaflex group to give me the chance to log theses product for them, and also to bring kick ass product like Mass 550 to the market.
Also I wish to apologize for the last 2 weeks, where I was hit by a sore throat that needed antibiotic, and dead from one close member of my family. I did not update has often as I should have. Sorry about that.

Here it is:

Mass 550
1) this product increased my motivation and drive... Yes, been 37 year old a good boost in test can be feeling in my motivation and drive. I had more motivation to train, more often and more intense. I also add more drive in my normal life, more alpha feeling. I was not more aggressive except when I was lacking sleep, because I have two young daughters, and then I was a bit shorter fuse. Again I did not have my testosterone level check, but I think that the motivation and drive is good indicator at my age that something is going in the right direction!

2) This product increased my appetite…Yes, but strangely more for protein, same thing happen to me when I used True Turk from Tonvara, which I think is a sign of increase protein synthesis. So I my view this is a good product for gaining muscles.

3) This product increased my libido...Yes….ok ok, I will go more in detail, increase my desired, my size, and the please during the act 

4) This product improved my body composition… Yes I think so, I wanted to recomp, but or hopefully because of the increase hunger I think I gain size in my shoulders and my arms. Clothes feel lose at the shoulder, like If I had loose some water weight especially at this section of my body. Of course I am about two week of the product and I was sick and did not hit the gym as hard so let the pictures do the talking.

5) This product increased my strength and performance… Yes I did not max on any lift to compare, but each week the weigh I use the week before feel lighter, I was able to perform more reps than the week before with the same weight, or I was able to add more weight, and more set due to the increase recovery that Mass 550 provided.
Another point I want to covert is that my muscles feel full, 24/7 during that time, since I stopped using it this aspect is now gone, and I miss it really. 

6) I would recommend this product to family and friends...Yes of course, this is one of the top of the food chain test booster/ natural anabolic, and I will run it in the future for sure.
Only thing is that I ran it a 3 caps a day, which was great, would 4 caps a day been better? Maybe? but more pricey. Will 2 caps a day gave me the same as 3? Next run I will run it at 2 caps to compare if it gave me the same as 3 caps.

Pure Test
I will make it quick, since Mass 550 in my view overshadows the run with pure test. Maybe it helps in the libido and mood aspect also, but hard to difference with Mass 550.
I have run some DAA solo and the result I got where no near my run with Mass 550.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah Baby! Creative workouts can be fun. And I think you will like what these products do for you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the out come of this thread is what I want to see..
when in doubt get the dumb bells out!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty nice bro room you've got there.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you guy to have stop by.

Good new look like I will have my replacing part for my bow flex tomorow.

Forget to tell that I will try to recomp during the next 6 weeks. I will have to weight in tomorow morning as I forgot this morning.

I am on day 3 and hunger seem to already be up and pump. Got some major calfs pump during my 5 km run at lunch time!

Here are the 2 previous work out I was able to do it will gave us a look at the strenght gain during this log.

Monday was
Hight incline peck press
75 lbs x 8,7,6,5,5

DB flat bench press
90lbs x 6,7,7,7,6

Push up elevated feet bodyweight max reps

Cable EZ bar triceps push down
85 lbs x 13,11,11

Seated EZ bar behind the head
55lbs x 19, 16, 16

Yesterday was
Back one arm DB row
80 lbs x 14, 12,12,11,11

EZ bar pull to face cable
55 lbs x 23
75 lbs x 15,18,15,15

Bent over DB row
60lbs x 8,8,7,7,7

Standing alternate DB curls
40lbs x 22, 20,18

Seated DB curls on incline bench
30 lbs x 11,11,10

turff49

turff49

Awards
Very solid workout! Great volume with good weights. Strong DB rows too.
And that is great news on the replacement part.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you

Yes I am pump at least I can do some legs ext and legs curls, I don t know about legs press, it snap last week when I did some, it is the second time since I bought it about 3-4 years ago that its snap doing legs press.

I can stack up tp 600lbs but ist seem to be just to much for the bow flex.

Anyhow I will see how it goes. Legs are plan for tomorow, than on friday I plan a high volume shoulder day! Should be good!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took my melatonine 30 minutes ago and it is 10h00 PM over here time to get some sleep.

I ye diet was good today

Morning 2 whole weat toast wiht peanut butter, one boild egg, one glass of 2% milk

Pre run (1h30 HR before) blueberry, almonds, greek yogourt, honey

Post protein shake, apple

lunch was beef and couscou and more almonds

Afternoon snack was 3 boild eggs,almonds

Dinner was blueberry, almonds, greek yogourt, honey, two pieces a cheddar cheese and some tomatoe.

Not bad

I will try to track it tomorow with my fitnesspal.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice updates Alvin.

It's hard for me to tell in the picture, but is there a way to add bands to the bowflex for leg press instead of having to top off with weight and have it snap. Still, 500 for reps is a lot of weight.

I tried 5mg melatonin for a few months last year and it was hard for me to get out of bed. Most people say it doesn't do anything to them... I do like G8 at about half to three-quarters a scoop. It'll even keep me from waking up every hour to pee. Not to mention that It's the best flavored supplement I've ever tasted.

MyFitnessPal FTW!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking about trying some g8 myself.. being that I use anabolics I don't sleep well. in fact I usually try to take a nap each day but that's seems rare at this time of the yr.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I was thinking about trying some g8 myself.. being that I use anabolics I don't sleep well. in fact I usually try to take a nap each day but that's seems rare at this time of the yr.
Oh, you gotta try G8 then! Sleep like a baby...
When I don't take it I'm up every few hours. When I do take it I sleep right through.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, you gotta try G8 then! Sleep like a baby...
When I don't take it I'm up every few hours. When I do take it I sleep right through.
Same here.. I typically wake up in the exact position I fall asleep in. It's great.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very nice updates Alvin.

It's hard for me to tell in the picture, but is there a way to add bands to the bowflex for leg press instead of having to top off with weight and have it snap. Still, 500 for reps is a lot of weight.

I tried 5mg melatonin for a few months last year and it was hard for me to get out of bed. Most people say it doesn't do anything to them... I do like G8 at about half to three-quarters a scoop. It'll even keep me from waking up every hour to pee. Not to mention that It's the best flavored supplement I've ever tasted.

MyFitnessPal FTW!!
No I can not add resistance, I will poste a pic tonight of the weight, plus the placti weight just snap wit 600 lbs tension, it will only get worse. To try to avoid that I always do leg etx. legs curls. and lunges or pistol squat before using the legs press.

Man hunger is up for sure, i alway feel like I am on a empty stomach :( lol I will manage

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got the part !

Travel HistoryHelp
Hide
Date/TimeActivityLocation
-

9/11/2014 - Thursday
11:30 amDelivered
CANTLEY, PQ
Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized
10:24 amIn transit
OTTAWA, ON
Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery
9:54 amOn FedEx vehicle for delivery
GATINEAU, PQ
8:54 amIn transit
OTTAWA, ON
-

9/10/2014 - Wednesday
6:01 pmAt local FedEx facility
GATINEAU, PQ
12:13 pmDelivery exception

GATINEAU, PQ
Customer not available or business closed
10:22 amIn transit
OTTAWA, ON
9:59 amOn FedEx vehicle for delivery
GATINEAU, PQ
8:48 amIn transit
OTTAWA, ON
8:30 amAt local FedEx facility
OTTAWA, ON
8:10 amAt destination sort facility
OTTAWA, ON
-

9/09/2014 - Tuesday
2:55 pmInternational shipment release - Import
WINNIPEG, MB
4:25 amDeparted FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
3:54 amIn transit
MEMPHIS, TN
2:33 amIn transit
MEMPHIS, TN
12:11 amArrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
-

9/08/2014 - Monday
5:44 pmLeft FedEx origin facility
PORTLAND, OR
4:56 pmShipment information sent to FedEx

2:46 pmPicked up
PORTLAND, OR
Select time zone

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cantley, you are just north of Gatineau right?

I live in Toronto, but have lived near Cornwall (very close to the Quebec border).

Glad you got your part!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep exactly !

Fedex screw up they only left the screw for the platte and did not leav both platte. Look it will be a shoulder day tonight :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok since I could not do legs today I did Volume shoulder day ( At least volume for me as it is more set that I would normally do) I started to do that recently, train heavier and pick of a muscle groupe per week and instead do more volume, trying to shock my body a little.

Trainin went like this

Took 45 sec to 1 minutes rest, max beetwen sets

Seated DB shoulder press
60lbs x14, 8,7, 6,6

Standing DB lateral raise
30lbsx 14,10,9,9,8

Standing DB front raise
25lbs x 30,22,22,20,20

Bent over cable pull behind shoulders
25lbs x 10,9,8,8,8

DB trapeze shrug
65lbs x 13,9,8,8,8

Good pump and burn for sure.

Still forgot to weight myself, and to track my, food, but I eat about the same as yesterday.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you live or what your finances are like but Craigslist often has olympic weights and benches for fairly cheap. Probably get a lot more out of a rusty old Oly set and bench than the bowflex IMO. I went through a nasty divorce a few years ago and was forced to sell my rather impressive home gym setup ... 2 cage/racks, 3 Oly benches, 500lbs of Oly plates, 3 Oly bars, and a host of other goodies .... was sad to see it go. I had to start over again .... went to a commercial gym for a while until I couldn't take it anymore (see post about douchebags in the gym :) ) then I traded an old table saw for 300lbs of Oly weight and an Oly bar and a generic bench..... been working ever since then to get back to what I had .... but that all being said, I was always able to get a good workout with the Oly setup .... Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press .... Just my 2 cents ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong shoulders Alvin, especially those raises.

4 years ago I brought home a large pool table that takes up a good portion of our garage.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Now I want to put a rack in there, and my wife wants the pool table that probably has gotten a combined 5 hours of play over the last year to stay for the neighborhood kids.

I won't tell her that I want to make it a gym though, because I also don't want to cancel my gym membership.

I envy all you guys with home equipment.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know where you live or what your finances are like but Craigslist often has olympic weights and benches for fairly cheap. Probably get a lot more out of a rusty old Oly set and bench than the bowflex IMO. I went through a nasty divorce a few years ago and was forced to sell my rather impressive home gym setup ... 2 cage/racks, 3 Oly benches, 500lbs of Oly plates, 3 Oly bars, and a host of other goodies .... was sad to see it go. I had to start over again .... went to a commercial gym for a while until I couldn't take it anymore (see post about douchebags in the gym :) ) then I traded an old table saw for 300lbs of Oly weight and an Oly bar and a generic bench..... been working ever since then to get back to what I had .... but that all being said, I was always able to get a good workout with the Oly setup .... Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press .... Just my 2 cents ;)

Ye I have a small house so a squat rack is no go, but just and olympic bar to do some deadlift would be good !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update

Train on saturday and went like this:

P90x core workout 25 minutes

Arms

Triceps push down
85lbs x 20,14,13

Biceps cable curls
85 lbs x 13, 11, 11

Lying DB skull crunch
30lbs x20, 13, 11

Standing Hammer curls
45lbs x 20, 18, 16

Inside forearms curls
30lbs x 20, 15,14

Monday (today) workout went like this

Low incline DB bench press
80 lbs x 12, 9,9,9,8

DB flye
45 lbsx 15,12,12,12,9

Push up elevated feet max reps

Mass 550 starting to get in my system. My reps where strong and powerfull.

Food intake:

Your Food Diary For:

Monday, September 15, 2014

BreakfastCaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar
Milk - 2% Beatrice, 250 ml (1 cup)130125912012
Mutant - Whey Protein Triple Choc, 1 SCOOP1405322901
Fruit - Banana Raw, 100 g892301112
Add FoodQuick Tools
  • Quick add calories
  • Remember meal
  • Copy yesterday
  • Copy from date
  • Copy to date

• Copy from which date?
  • Sunday, September 14
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
  • Thursday, September 11
  • Wednesday, September 10
  • Tuesday, September 9
  • Monday, September 8

• Copy to which date?
  • Thursday, September 18
  • Wednesday, September 17
  • Tomorrow
  • Today
  • Yesterday
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
Lunch
Clover Leaf - Tuna - Spicy Thai Chilli Can, 85 g16097154709
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 cup, quartered or chopped651700113
Bread - Whole-wheat, 2.5 slice172323736914
Add FoodQuick Tools
  • Quick add calories
  • Remember meal
  • Copy yesterday
  • Copy from date
  • Copy to date

• Copy from which date?
  • Sunday, September 14
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
  • Thursday, September 11
  • Tuesday, September 9
  • Monday, September 8

• Copy to which date?
  • Thursday, September 18
  • Tomorrow
  • Today
  • Yesterday
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
Dinner
Muscle Milk - Chocolate (Rtd) 10 Fl. Oz., 10 oz.17087183202
Almonds - - Raw, 30 almond210830802
Add FoodQuick Tools
  • Quick add calories
  • Remember meal
  • Copy yesterday
  • Copy from date
  • Copy to date

• Copy from which date?
  • Sunday, September 14
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
  • Thursday, September 11
  • Tuesday, September 9
  • Monday, September 8

• Copy to which date?
  • Thursday, September 18
  • Tomorrow
  • Today
  • Yesterday
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
Snacks
Muscle Milk - Chocolate (Rtd) 10 Fl. Oz., 10 oz.17087183202
Costco Greek Yogourt - Greek Yogourt, 150 g (3/4 cup)150250126517
Quaker Oatmeal - Old Fashioned Oatmeal, 40 grams150273501
Mutant - Whey Vanilla Bean Infusion, 36 g per scoop14073221002
Eggs - Hard-boiled (whole egg), 1 large78156621
Kroger - Whole Wheat Bagel, 1 bagel240502123601
Butter - Unsalted, 1 tbsp102012020
Crackel Barrel - Old Cheddar Chees, 30 g12001172100
Add FoodQuick Tools
  • Quick add calories
  • Remember meal
  • Copy yesterday
  • Copy from date
  • Copy to date

• Copy from which date?
  • Sunday, September 14
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
  • Thursday, September 11
  • Tuesday, September 9
  • Monday, September 8

• Copy to which date?
  • Thursday, September 18
  • Tomorrow
  • Today
  • Yesterday
  • Saturday, September 13
  • Friday, September 12
Totals2,286232981622,49089

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week one in the bank:

Ok so I have one week done with Mass 550 at 3 caps 15 before meal, so far thing I noticed.

-Increase hunger! Need to control myself I would always be eating.
-Nail and bear grow faster
-Libido high
-Strenght seem to be up, more incline to push harder when working out, more alpha feeling.
-Estrogen is down I look leaner, shoulders have more definition. Also I have a bit of joint paint, so I will start Pure test to get the estrogen a little bit higher.
-Better recovery in beetween sets and workout.

Any questions please ask !

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hey this guy's pretty meticulous, check it out :cool2:
nice early feedback!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey this guy's pretty meticulous, check it out :cool2:
nice early feedback!
No problem! Did the other winner of the contest started logging yet? I don t think I have came across another Mass 550 and Pure test log.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also forgot to add that I weighted myself satuday morning and I was in the 213-217 range. Lets try to put that down a bit and increase strenght !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very informative update. Nice, Alvin.

No problem! Did the other winner of the contest started logging yet? I don t think I have came across another Mass 550 and Pure test log.
He stated that he was expecting a newborn this week.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looking good Alvin! The Mass 550 is going to treat you right. And yes, start the Pure Test if you haven't yet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really dig your little eating spread sheets. also I see you are beginning to notice some body comp changes. assuming you are trying to lean out a bit while getting a little stronger, have you in the past found anything that works for you? I realize this product is pretty new and you havnt been on it for but a few days..
but it sounds like its a winner if your seeing some nice changes this early on.

about the increase in hunger, you might just try something like our PX line of fat burners.. they are good at quelling the hunger during low calorie days, and would help you burn a little fat while you get diced up!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really enjoying the detail and effort you are putting into this. You are starting to see some great results early. Things are just going to get more fun for you.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hey Alvin,
How are things going? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok sorry for the lack of update! I have been busy and on the verge of sickness all pass week.

Tuesday was arm volume day
Incline DB curls
30lbs x 17,10,10,8,8

Triceps cable push down
70lbs x 33,14,12,12,11

Cable EZ bar curls
70lbs x 19,11,9,11,11

Behind the back EZ bar triceps extention
45lbs x 32,21,16,17,21

Standing alternate DB curls
40lbs x 24, 14,12, 12, 10

Lying triceps DB skull crunch
30 lbs 17, 10, 7,7,7

Wednesday I went for a 5 km run on lunch time

ThursdayI was feeling run down so it was a short work out
Back

one arms DB row
90lbs x12, 12, 8,8,8

Lateral straight arms bar pull down
55lbs x 20,17,13,13,12

Bent over 2 arms DB row
60lbs x 8,7,7,7,6,7

Friday was of, kids have been sick all week so I took of to minimise the risk.

Saterday I was lest work out, I had a power nap in the afternoon so I was ready to train.

Shoulders
Seated DB press
70lbs x 10,9,7,7,7

Standing lateral raise
30lbs x 16,13,14,14,12

Bent over cable shoulder raise
25lbs x 12,11,11,11,11

DB trapeze shrug
70 lbs x 11,8,9,9,9

Standing DB curls
40lbs x 30,26,20

Triceps cable push down
70lbs x 30,
80lbs x 19,19

Cable biceps curls
80lbs 17,13,14

Behind the back triceps cable push up
65 lbs 22,20,19

Insinde forearm
30 lbs x 24
40lbs x11, 10

Sunday it was my GF 21 K army run into the rain, I had to go pick her up, and since I did not wante my daughters to keep sick and put on my rain vest onto the top of the stroller. SO today I had and headhache and a runny nose. I should be able to resume working out tomorow. Also my replacemetn part for my bowflex are on there way. Wednesday I start the fall volleyball, so form now untile Christmas this will be my activity for the wednesday.

Week 2 in the bank:

Ok so I have one week done with Mass 550 at 3 caps 15 before meal and 4 caps of pure test, so far thing I noticed.

-Increase hunger! Need to control myself I would always be eating. Again
-Nail and bear grow faster Again
-Libido high, event higher with the addition of pure test, joint feel better also
-Strenght seem to be up, more incline to push harder when working out, more alpha feeling. Still going strong
-Better recovery in beetween sets and workout. Again it seem to have increase since first week, satuday night I stopped, becaus I think I could have do more sets for sure.
-Agression is also up, so I need to get a good 8 hours of sleep each night, if not I am short temper the day after.

Any questions please ask !

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sorry to hear about the sickness. Hopefully the headache and runny nose doesn't develop into anything. Love the assessment so far. Very thorough. Some strong DB presses and DB rows there too!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ye I should be good If I dont push to hard in the next few days. Yes my strenght is slowly climbing, I feel comfortable to do more reps, weigth feel lighter and I feel more in control when pushing near faillure.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ye I should be good If I dont push to hard in the next few days. Yes my strenght is slowly climbing, I feel comfortable to do more reps, weigth feel lighter and I feel more in control when pushing near faillure.
I also forgot to add, that I still recomping well, muscles feel fuller 24/24, and my clothes are fitting differently, hard to explain, might not be a huge visual difference in a week, but I just feel like my shirt for example feel thigter at the shoulder level and looser at the stomach.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this would be indicative of higher test levels. I am curious to see just how far this goes. please keep up the great logging. we are all enjoying it thus far.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Alvin. Sounds like you're already off to a great start with this stack.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your week 2 summary is great. The synergy of this stack kicking into high gear by the looks of it. Nice.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok today I went to do a 5 k run at lunch time it went well.

So tonight I did not plan to train, but strangely I was in a good mood and wanted to lift, I wanted to lift heavy stuff, wich I don t really have a lot in my basement lol.

So I did low incline DB press
90lbs x9,8,6,6,6,6,6,6,6, 5

Standing DB curls
40lbsx 24,22,20,20,22

Food was like that(just keeped the total from my ftnesspal)

Totals 2,910 278 127 171 1,559 101
Your Daily Goal 1,430 179 48 72 2,300 54

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

Also mood seem to be up! Wanting to train more often!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! Always a plus when you feel good and are motivated to train on your off day ;)