FinaFlexing My Muscle Fiber(s)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-219986927.jpg

Late to the party but ready to roll.

This product enticed me from the beginning, as a general health product it should be useful to any of us and regarded more highly than than the typical supplements we are investing in.

image-1993698015.jpg

Gastrointestinal health benefits are what I will be monitoring closely, fibre should help regularity and "ease" of bathroom visits. Glutamine also shows promise for GI health and recovery, is suggested to help with "leaky gut" and overall the product will hopefully minimize bloating.

Currently intaking the RDA of 25-30g fibre daily on average, and no additional glutamine.

I would consider myself "infrequent" in terms of bowel movement frequency at the moment, and will be noting any changes that may occur here.

DOMS are a part if my life lol I am training 6 days a week in a modified PHAT routine. If any improvements are seen in recovery or soreness intensity this will also be noted.

Current diet is 2200 calories daily, 40/40/20 p/c/f

Protein sources: eggs, eggwhites, chicken breast, whey and whey/casein powders (1-2 daily), lean cuts of beef, salmon on occassion.

Carbs: oats, 1-2 fruits daily, wide variety of vegetables, sweet and standard potatoes, rice, whole wheat tortillas, pasta on occasion when my wife makes us dinner.

Fats: olive oil, coconut oil, peanut and almond butter, eggs.

I plan to jump in strong here and catch up ;)
Dosing 2/2 daily, once with breakfast and once with my pre-bed snack.

Thank you again to FinaFlex for giving the opportunity to punish some porcelain

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ lol

2st for the flowing fun

these Canadians are always worth waiting for....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll stand at the door.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'll bring up the rear(end) I guess!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you to everyone following along

Was a very busy day for me and Muscle fiber was just used now so effect updates will commence tomorrow morning!

image-582951877.jpg

I didn't luck out with a scoop-at-the-top tub lol

Thinking this will rarely be used in water but just to assess the flavour and mix-ability that is how I started out tonight.
2 scoops in 10 oz. (less than recommended) and it still mixed just fine. Let it sit and no settling after 5 minutes perfectly still.
Even with the double scoop it is tasteless, which is good news for me as this will be mixed into pancakes, oats, greek yoghurt, shakes, etc.

Fit in my hypertrophy back/bi workout earlier but then was busy hunting down and waiting on insurance agents and inspectors.

Storm here the other day brought down a branch in our roof, didn't even realize it until the water that had pooled in our attic started leaking through the ceiling in my bedroom and our kitchen. Fun stuff!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Oh man, that sucks on the roof. Good luck getting a good contractor.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the joys of home ownership....I remember them days

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope that you can get that fixed up in a cost effective fashion.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
$900 deductible but overall these repairs will be thousands (for my insurance company).
Between the roof/floor/ceilings and the insulation all needs replacing now.

Could have been much worse Tomorrow it should be wrapped up, I am also in the hospital a few hours tomorrow so its looking like a rest day. Will still fit in my Muscle Fiber in the AM and again when I crash

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In!

Haven't tried 2 scoops at once. All my servings have been individual doses, 2-4/day. Which mix perfectly in water or any beverage/shake/egg whites. Curious to see how the fatter dosing treats you.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, could've been a lot worse. Hope you didn't have many personal items ruined.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You're right, could've been a lot worse. Hope you didn't have many personal items ruined.
Lucked out there, one of the leaks was about 6 inches away from my Plasma

Slept great last night with some G8 help, hitting my double scoop of MF this morning and we will see how this day goes!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sipping on my night-time double shot of MuscleFiber as we speak, again mixed well and tasteless.

No BM today but I am a once every 3 days kinda guy at the moment. :(
Hoping this will see improvement during this log, fingers crossed!

Hell of a day between hospital and insurance crap.
Looking forward to thrashing legs tomorrow, off days make me miss the Iron

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would drive me nuts if I couldn't go but every 3 days. I too hope to see that improve here soon.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It would drive me nuts if I couldn't go but every 3 days. I too hope to see that improve here soon.
Amen ! 3 days with no BM and I am not a happy camper .... can't remember when I had a problem like that .... I am a 2x a day guy ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sipping on my night-time double shot of MuscleFiber as we speak, again mixed well and tasteless.

No BM today but I am a once every 3 days kinda guy at the moment. :(
Hoping this will see improvement during this log, fingers crossed!

Hell of a day between hospital and insurance crap.
Looking forward to thrashing legs tomorrow, off days make me miss the Iron
question .... have you been taking MUSCLE FIBER by itself all along or have you mixed it into a protein shake yet?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
question .... have you been taking MUSCLE FIBER by itself all along or have you mixed it into a protein shake yet?
So far just in water and oats in the morning

Today after I hit legs I will have it in a shake

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking it in my BCAA+SAA ... (That newly formulated fruit punch flavor is bomb)

turff49

turff49

Awards
That's how I do mine for convenience.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hyde said it, as expected it went in a shake without being noticed

2 scoops in an almond milk/banana/banana whey shake post workout

Tasted no different at all, no extra liquid needed, good stuff.

Nothing yet to report on effects but if it helps with recovery at all the next 2 days will tell
Legs are burning, I know the stiffness is coming lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Powder mixes great in pancakes, oats, shakes, and strait up in water.

Good stuff, tossed it in BCAAs earlier today while getting in an AM fasted LISS session.

Legs are toast from the other day lol so no recovery enhancement to note yet, I think it will give some but adding it to BCAAs will be the solution there.

Kept to my regular schedule but it was a "smooth movement" which is saying a lot when it is 3 days worth lol.

Hurray for horrid mental images, sorry ;)

I see a lot of mention of bloat reduction, I will keep an eye out for this, I feel the same at the moment but yesterday ate double my typical fat intake on top of typical macros so I will wait until tomorrow for a more accurate review in that dept.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ate a whole box of spaghetti almost over 3 meals for tonight's Heavy Squat, so I'm not seeing ANYTHING in the way of bloat reduction ATM :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ate a whole box of spaghetti almost over 3 meals for tonight's Heavy Squat, so I'm not seeing ANYTHING in the way of bloat reduction ATM :)
Lol but 100% worth it no doubt

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate a whole box of spaghetti

I'm not seeing ANYTHING in the way of bloat reduction ATM :)
Lol.

I'd think not.

How did the squats go?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Felt like being more creative and had my PM.double scoop made into a BCAA jello

I have no idea why I didn't take a picture, I will start doing this for any interesting creations I work my MuscleFiber into.

Had no idea I was out of steaks in the house so dinner changed into a 5 egg & eggwhite omlette with diced onion & red peppers, asparagus (fried in butter) on the side.

Promptly made a trip to the bathroom after this lol. A contributing factor is the higher fat, low carb meal, but this came a day early for me so is definitely note worthy.

If a full day sooner in terms if regularity becomes a trend I am sold on, and will be buying more MuscleFiber.

Heavy SLDL today, legs are usually fried as still recovering from leg day at this point, not all that bad right now, will update in the morning!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Had no idea I was out of steaks in the house so dinner changed into a 5 egg & eggwhite omlette with diced onion & red peppers, asparagus (fried in butter) on the side.
nice
Promptly made a trip to the bathroom after this lol. A contributing factor is the higher fat, low carb meal, but this came a day early for me so is definitely note worthy.
nice....in a different way

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear, both the movements and heavy straigh-legs not beating you up so bad!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea why I didn't take a picture, I will start doing this for any interesting creations I work my MuscleFiber into.
The mad scientist at it again..lolThis guy takes top honors with Chef Bob in the protein cooking threads I tell ya.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The mad scientist at it again..lolThis guy takes top honors with Chef Bob in the protein cooking threads I tell ya.
Thank you brother!

Just in water tonight, date night out for dinner with the wife.

Honey roasted duck, mashed potatoes, and veggies

Good stuff!
Love seeing things on the menu other than chicken/pork/beef

Love diners up North when I am at the cottage, bear, moose, venison

Haven't tried a dead animal I didn't like ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brother!

Just in water tonight, date night out for dinner with the wife.

Honey roasted duck, mashed potatoes, and veggies

Good stuff!
Love seeing things on the menu other than chicken/pork/beef

Love diners up North when I am at the cottage, bear, moose, venison

Haven't tried a dead animal I didn't like ;)
Lucky! Never had bear. Moose is delish. So is venison, for that matter.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Agree with the above. Moose, elk, deer are all bomb... never had bear either.
I only like bear in chili or mixed with some beef or moose. And it depends on when it's killed, what it's main diet had been. Well, in Alaska anyway.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-465173494.jpg

Nothin fancy on typical mornings, plate of protein crepes with some muscle fibre baked in, didn't change or make the texture gritty as I thought it might so all is good!

While those cooked I ate some leftovers (peppercorn pork chop & mashed basil cauliflower)

I have a tendency to eat while cooking lol. I'm already in the kitchen, getting hungry and good smells in the air.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Those look mighty delicious!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do look good. Did you use the Muscle Fiber in place of some protein, or do you as it extra and it just dissolves away?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They do look good. Did you use the Muscle Fiber in place of some protein, or do you as it extra and it just dissolves away?
Just tossed it into the batter along with the protein, I add water until I get the thickness I want and never measure, it may have taken a touch more with the MuscleFiber in there

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking crepes.. good to hear Muscle Fiber can be added without any texture change!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
honey roasted duck eh? hmmm interesting, sounds pretty good

crepes look awesome as well

I have a tendency to eat while cooking lol. I'm already in the kitchen, getting hungry and good smells in the air.
I think many of us have this same issue lol, at least I do
now that I'm single, this is pretty frequent thing for me to do these days

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
2 scoops in oats this morning, 2 scoops in water + Mio currently

Thinking I am starting to notice an extra effect, which will be monitored, its a special one. Less flatulence :)

Lol its not something I normally pay attention to but I think it has helped in this area. If I don't repurchase it myself my wife may order it for me ;)

Good day today, heavy rowing session, dumbbell and bent over smith machine (with a step) that I just started trying out. Finally locked in proper step distance and foot positioning to really feel it.

Rows were supersetted with chin-ups in sets of 20. I really need to invest in a weighted vest or belt

Tossed in some LISS cycling to get bloodflow to my still recovering legs, always seems to help.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good day today, heavy rowing session, dumbbell and bent over smith machine (with a step) that I just started trying out. Finally locked in proper step distance and foot positioning to really feel it.
I like those smith rows, explosive reps.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. I wonder if it's decreased flatulence from increases regularity or effects from the mixture.

Either way it's a win for the ladies.

I like those smith rows, explosive reps.
These are my thoughts too. Original here, I know.

Meadows introduced them to me and it really pumps up my lats.