FF41 FINAFLEX Muscle Fiber Review

FF41

Awards
musclefib.png

I received this big tub of FINAFLEX Muscle Fiber this evening. I am going to run this three times a day for the next 20 days. This seems like it will it be a great supplement for the people in the older age bracket. I will be updating every couple of days unless there is something extraordinary that needs to be reported.

Thank you to Snagency and Finaflex for giving me the opportunity to try out their new supplement.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so do you find it flavorless? or does it taint the products your mixing it into?

FF41

Awards
I have just used water so far and there is no change of taste.

FF41

Awards
Bit of a chnage of plan. I obviulsy cannot count and thought I had more days until I go on vacation. So, I am stepping this upto to four times a day, which I belive is the max dosage for this. Morning, lunch, before dinnner, and before bed.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
oooo max-doser in here eh? here to follow .... the countdown to vacation has begun!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as long as your stomach can handle it might make you feel and look great by the time vacation rolls around.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I think the digestive system will adjust over time and shouldn't be an issue. Will be good to see how 4 doses treats him to start and then how it changes after a few days.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very curious to see the results of dosing x 4, after reading the results of 1-2 times a day. Different protocols from different loggers, we are covering all the bases.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This seems like it will it be a great supplement for the people in the older age bracket.
Whoya' callin old?

I am very curious to see the results of dosing x 4.
Oh, this guy.

Interested in the outcome too. Seems it is pretty dang effective at fewer doses.

FF41

Awards
So, four days in and going full throttle with this. Day 1 and 2 was certainly an experience and I really was double guessing myself on the dosage. There were a number of occasion that my stomach told me to head to the bathroom NOW!!! But, even so it was more of an easy clear out than what it feels like after a dodgy Taco Bell.The last couple of days, everything has settled down and I am feeling great.

I think it is a little too early to see if my general well being is totally affected. But, due to be "cleansed" the first two days I am feeling different. Not as bloaty and my waist size has definetly decreased. This has made the squats on my program seem easier. I won't be working out until Wednesday evening now, so I will check back in on Thursday with an update.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Nobody wants a full tank on squats!

FF41

Awards
My stomach has settled down nicely now and no more bolting to the bathroom. Apart from that, I have been sleeping better due to not having the full feeling at night. Which I didn't realise I had until it went away in the last few days. Which means I am waking up sharper and way more rested. I missed out on my regular workout last night, but will do it this evening instead. I feel like my muscles are staying firmer, even after a couple of days away from the iron. So, once I hit the weights again tonight that will be the true test. Overall, feeling good and enjoying this product so far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My stomach has settled down nicely now and no more bolting to the bathroom. Apart from that, I have been sleeping better due to not having the full feeling at night. Which I didn't realise I had until it went away in the last few days. Which means I am waking up sharper and way more rested. I missed out on my regular workout last night, but will do it this evening instead. I feel like my muscles are staying firmer, even after a couple of days away from the iron. So, once I hit the weights again tonight that will be the true test. Overall, feeling good and enjoying this product so far.
forgive me if I missed it ..
is this the first fiber supplement you have used?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How're things going FF41?

FF41

Awards
On vacation with very limited internet access. I forgot to update before I left. I will be doing an in depth update this coming Monday.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On vacation with very limited internet access. I forgot to update before I left. I will be doing an in depth update this coming Monday.
Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to your thoughts on Monday.

FF41

Awards
Final Review –

I completed the tub of Muscle Fiber over 15 days, which was the max dosage of 4 scoops a day. As this is not a pre-workout in the normal sense, but a long term dietary supplement, this was extreme and that much dosage is not needed for the full effect. There isn’t an immediate effect, but a build up over a few days. Although, I found the fiber side of this supplement acted within a day. A very positive point is the powder mixes in with water and has no taste. I never tried it with anything but water, but I don’t see that it would change the taste of any other liquid.

The fiber side, as I said, kicked in within a day of starting. This was a bit disconcerting at first. When my stomach told me to go, I had to be pretty quick to bathroom. But, it just made everything nice and smooth and not like the morning after many beers and curry. This settled down with in the first week. I believe this would be good, for a “cleanse” of sorts. It seemed to get rid of a lot of back up and made me feel empty and not bloated. This in turn, made me feel like I was processing my food a lot better.

Although this was run on a short period of time, I felt that my muscles were staying fuller and definitely helped on the recovery side. This goes back to the processing of the food. If you have good stomach health then you will gain more from the food you eat. I went on vacation the day after I stopped the supplement and really didn’t feel a loss in strength or size.

I went on the European diet, due to being in Europe. Their diet is very heavy salad based with plenty of olive oil and plenty of booze, as I don’t normally drink, was quite a hit to my system. My stomach handled it with ease, as I got rid of all the nasty stuff in the prior two weeks.

Overall, I am very pleased with this supplement and it does what it says it does. I think I will purchase another tub and run it two times a day rather than four. This will give me a better experience and a longer time to see the effects. I will also be cranking in my diet and eating a lot more healthily, so the effects of this supplement should work even better.

Thank you again for letting try this supplement and it is definitely worth having in your arsenal of supplements.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review. Right on point with what I've seen from other reviews. Glad you like it and that it helped. That in itself says a lot. I think you'll find the next tub at 2 doses a day to be perfect!
Thanks again!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep great detail and I think you will find the price makes it very palatable as a staple.. really if folks wanted a stellar staple stack for good health and good gains...
you could easily stick to this yr round:
Musclefiber
Active multi
creatine
fish oil

Id wager that if guys would stick to this and nothing more consistently for a yr they would see better gains than if you hop scotched across the supplement gamut, from the next new thing to one after that... most of it sux.
very few products deliver on promises made. look at the logs from the new HMB... I didn't see anyone gain 16lbs..jus sayn

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yep great detail and I think you will find the price makes it very palatable as a staple.. really if folks wanted a stellar staple stack for good health and good gains...
you could easily stick to this yr round:
Musclefiber
Active multi
creatine
fish oil

Id wager that if guys would stick to this and nothing more consistently for a yr they would see better gains than if you hop scotched across the supplement gamut, from the next new thing to one after that... most of it sux.
very few products deliver on promises made. look at the logs from the new HMB... I didn't see anyone gain 16lbs..jus sayn
nice ;)
everyone always looking for the next best greatest miracle "GET IT NOW!!!" pill...
when the basics are enough to outshine them ... yet the basics are always forgotten about..

I think that is the definition of insanity

nice review FF
could you please translate your thoughts as well into our segmented 1-5 rating scale?
I think it was posted in the muscle fiber promo thread where you applied, if not let us know and one of our reps will get you the format, thanks

FF41

Awards
OK here it is.

1) This product improved my recovery - 4
2) This product improved my sense of well-being - 5
3) This product had a positive effect on my digestive system - 5
4) This product improved my overall physical performance, including endurance and stamina - 4
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family - 5, I already am.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks FF41.... appreciate the in depth review. Looks like Muscle Fiber is becoming a staple for many board members!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed review FF. Thanks for the feedback.