Finaflex MASS 550 / STIMUL8 log

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to snagencyV2.0 and the great people at Finaflex I am going to log MASS 550 and STIMUL8. This will be a min of a 30 day run. I will be dosing the MASS 550 One cap 2 x day. The STIMUL8 will be introduce at half a serving to asses tolerance/strength of the product. I might add that I am sensitive to stim based pre workout.
I am a 37 yo m
5'6"
201lb
26% bf(HealthOmeter barefoot scale not too sure of accuracy)
Work out will be MAX-OT Style(high weight, low rep, insane intensity)
I am a service tech and work on the road all day so most protein will come from powders/mrp. Most workouts will be conducted after 10 hr work shift

Supps!

FINAFLEX MASS 550
1 cap w b fast 1 w dinner

FINAFLEX STIMUL8
1/2 serving 30 min prior to workout

Nature's Research whey protein
2 scoops mixed w ice water min of 4 shakes a day. ie 8 servings
MET-Rx mrp
2 pkt a day
Men's Daily multi
1 , 2 times a day
Super Cissus
3 caps am. 2 pm
Reaction Nutrition VOODOO ns
2 caps am and pm
I was consuming same supp list prior to this log
Protein intake listed above is double my normal
So previously 4 servings of whey and 1 mrp
Now 8 servings and 2 mrp

Today's specifics

2 scoops whey w ice water upon waking up at 7

Hot coffee w 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp of skim. Yes tablespoons of sugar. I like it sweet yet pretty dark. Lmao
2 voodoo

10 am 2 scoops whey w ice water and 1/2 cup plain oats w tbsp cinnamon and tbsp sugar

12 o'clock lift time
Bi's and abs
Alt dumbbell curl
2 warmup sets
1 acclimate set
2 sets 50lb 6 reps

Straight bar curls
2 sets 90lb 6 reps

Ez curl wide grip
1 set 95 lb 6 reps

Hanging leg raises
2 sets 15 reps

Crunches
2 sets 15 reps

Post workout shake 1:15 pm
2 scoops whey w 12 Oz Gatorade

2 pm 1 mrp w red potatoe
Funny story. Microwave started sparking and died on me. So minus 1 red potatoe and add 1 trip to Home Depot for microwave

Dinner time 7pm. Popping my first MASS 550
2 cissus
2 voodoo
2 1/3 lb burgers angus 93% lean in a lavesh wrap loaded w flax and dietary fibre
1 cup uncooked snap peas
All meals consumed w a 20 oz bottle of water

1 more 2 scoop o whey in ice and it's bed time

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hey hey looky here! looks like fun
if stim sensitive, you may even want to drop down to 1/4 scoop Stimul8 to assess..
and what the hell is voodoo? :D

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey hey looky here! looks like fun if stim tolerant, you may even want to drop down to 1/4 scoop Stimul8 to assess.. and what the hell is voodoo? :D
I'll try a 1/4 then. Voodoo is by reaction nutrition and is a caffeine free natural stim/fat burner.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2

6:45 am
2 scoops whey ice water
16oz coffee w 2 tbsp sug 2 tbsp skim
2 voodoo

9:00 am
1 MASS 550
Multi vit
3 cissus
2 scoops whey ice water
1/2 cup oats(made w H2O) 1 tbsp cin 1 tbsp sug

11:15
Metrx mrp ice water

2:30pm
2 scoops whey ice water

2:45
1/2 scoop STIMUL8

3:15
Shoulders and calf
Seated dumbbell press
2 warm up x 15
1 acclim8 x3
1 x 6 @ 80lb
2 x 5 @ 80lb
Side lateral raises
2 x 4 @ 40lb
Bent over rear lateral raises
2 x 8 @ 40lb
Seated calf raises
3 x 12 @ 180lb

4:30
2 scoops whey ice water
1 banana

5:00
1 metrx mrp ice water
2 voodoo

7:00pm
1 MASS 550
1 multi vit
2 cissus
Grilled chicken wheat wrap w honey mustard
1 red potato cubed and grilled

10:30
2 scoops whey ice water

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong DB presses 98FatBoy. What's your first impression of the Stimul8?

turff49

turff49

Awards
How did I miss this log....
In on this and it's looking good!!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strong DB presses 98FatBoy. What's your first impression of the Stimul8?
thanks on the presses. Short arms so I have less ground to cover. The STIMUL8 isn't your average cookie cutter preworkout. Yes it has a stim factor like all the rest. BUT it Seems to have more beta alanine than most. Face tingles seemed stronger and lasted longer. I had been doing 75lb @ 6 reps Stepped it up a bit to the 80lb. I poured sweat. There was more sweat coming off me than a whore in church on Easter Sunday! So far it's all good!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did I miss this log.... In on this and it's looking good!!
thanks for checking in on me. This is my first log. So I'm all geeked out excited ! More good to come I hope!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks on the presses. Short arms so I have less ground to cover. The STIMUL8 isn't your average cookie cutter preworkout. Yes it has a stim factor like all the rest. BUT it Seems to have more beta alanine than most. Face tingles seemed stronger and lasted longer. I had been doing 75lb @ 6 reps Stepped it up a bit to the 80lb. I poured sweat. There was more sweat coming off me than a whore in church on Easter Sunday! So far it's all good!
Sweet, sweat!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm all geeked out excited !!
Stimul8 does that to ppl sometimes....

nice meticulous layout of your day - is there anything you have a question on, or something you think you need to change?
not implying anything here, just wondering..we're glad to give you feedback and guidance if you desire

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'll try a 1/4 then. Voodoo is by reaction nutrition and is a caffeine free natural stim/fat burner.
Sounds like some Voodoo there...
Yeah, I know it was corny but I couldn't resist.

Personally I've never heard of it. Will look it up.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stimul8 does that to ppl sometimes.... nice meticulous layout of your day - is there anything you have a question on, or something you think you need to change? not implying anything here, just wondering..we're glad to give you feedback and guidance if you desire
. I find that my body bloats from carbs. I added the oats to my b fast 2 weeks ago and I was doing all nat peanut butter in my metrx mrp. Felt bloated all day long and threw on weight. 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I looked all puffy. Not hard looking. I cut out the pb and kept the oats. I was eating pb sandwich b4 bed too. Stopped that.
Trying to find blend of looking good and not yawning while working out. On my feet all day at work. Broadband tech so climbing poles lifting ladder etc. no desk job.
So short end of post is "how does my carb intake look?"

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like some Voodoo there... Yeah, I know it was corny but I couldn't resist. Personally I've never heard of it. Will look it up.
I think it is garcinia cambrogia w other stuff in it

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
your carbs look to be pretty low - which is not an issue, especially if you are looking to drop some bodyfat/weight overall, as long as it is part of a reduced calorie diet .... when carbs are low, this will allow fats to be higher proportion of overall calories without fat-gain per se -- you don't seem to be too far off in this department either, tho perhaps you were doing too much previously before you cut the PB and your body was telling you this thru feeling as it did

the bigger issue for me, is the preponderance of powder protein you consume daily....while I understand the issue of you being on the road for long hours, there are still ways to consume healthy variety of foods that can easily be packed for mobile consumption

that is my initial synopsis

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I've been using 1 scoops of stimul8, that is my sweet spot

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wow, what is that, like 12 scoops counting the MRP? Any constipation issues?

If you like Stimul8 you should try FINAFLEX Ignite 2 with Stimul8. The combination of the 2 is my perfect PWO. Taste is great, great focus, endurance, stamina, and well, everything!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your carbs look to be pretty low - which is not an issue, especially if you are looking to drop some bodyfat/weight overall, as long as it is part of a reduced calorie diet .... when carbs are low, this will allow fats to be higher proportion of overall calories without fat-gain per se -- you don't seem to be too far off in this department either, tho perhaps you were doing too much previously before you cut the PB and your body was telling you this thru feeling as it did the bigger issue for me, is the preponderance of powder protein you consume daily....while I understand the issue of you being on the road for long hours, there are still ways to consume healthy variety of foods that can easily be packed for mobile consumption that is my initial synopsis
I am a text book over eater carb addict. In remission lol. When I'm bored I eat. So when I get craving I down 2 scoops of whey. I really want a loaf of white bread, jar of pb, jar of jelly, and two knifes and a gallon of whole milk! Today I found a good sub shop n grabbed a grilled Chix on wheat wrap
I could do a subway thing. Basically I'm a wicked picky eater so Chix in brown rice isn't something I eat. If it had a pulse at one point I eat it hot not cold. Lol. But open to suggestions

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, what is that, like 12 scoops counting the MRP? Any constipation issues? If you like Stimul8 you should try FINAFLEX Ignite 2 with Stimul8. The combination of the 2 is my perfect PWO. Taste is great, great focus, endurance, stamina, and well, everything!
I wake at 6:15 and first protein drink is consumed while on the toilet. The natures research has some "digestive enzyme" in it so I don't poop rocks. But yes I am awake for 2 hrs b4 I leave for work and 35 min spent in bathroom. Did I mention my wife wants a second bath put in. Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am a text book over eater carb addict. In remission lol. When I'm bored I eat. So when I get craving I down 2 scoops of whey. I really want a loaf of white bread, jar of pb, jar of jelly, and two knifes and a gallon of whole milk! Today I found a good sub shop n grabbed a grilled Chix on wheat wrap
I could do a subway thing. Basically I'm a wicked picky eater so Chix in brown rice isn't something I eat. If it had a pulse at one point I eat it hot not cold. Lol. But open to suggestions
how about some canned tuna albacore with couple slices Ezekiel bread?
96% lean beef or 99% lean turkety breast patties, on Ezekiel? (can reheat at gas station microwave if desired)
couple whole eggs, hard-boiled, with some addtl egg whites?
you could even roll with some pre-made turkey bacon...

doesn't have to be subway or fast food - but I am not averse to subway, if you make wise choices in ordering
if you want to look at that route, how about Chipotle Mexican Grill? pretty healthy fare there

lots of options - these are but a few!

turff49

turff49

Awards
35 minutes in the can? You might want to consider this product just to save you some time...
musclefib.png

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work out if a car too. Sometimes I do the tuna thing, but usually it's egg whites, cottage cheese, fruits, chicken, and veggies.

Like Snags said, you can stop at a gas station or community center to nuke it.

I too crave carbs (doesn't everyone?), and it helps to eat solids all day instead of shakes.

Just my .02¢

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gas station microwave is a good idea. My work truck has a power inverter so I might try to acquire a cheap one. And If I do subway it is a foot long flat bread Chix w honey mustard only

Thurs log

6:45
2 scoops whey w ice
Coffee 2 and 2 cream and sug

9:00
1 MASS 550
1 multi
3 cissus
Metrx mrp ice water
1 organic banana

2:15
Grilled Chix wheat wrap w prov cheese
(Had a nasty a.m. Job went from 930-2. Hate not feeding the machine that long. It gets angry!)

2 scoops whey iced

6:30
2 scoops whey iced

7:00pm
1/2 scoop STIMUL8

7:30
Legs(after 10 hr shift in 85 degree heat)
Squats
2 warm up 135lb x 15
1 acclim8 205 x 3
3 x 6 @ 275lb
Dumbbell lung
3 x 6 @ 90lb db

Stiff leg dead lift
3 x 6 @ 185lb

Leg curls
3 x 6 @ 80lb

Just started legs this week so poor numbers but better than no legs at all

2 scoops whey iced

10:00
Metrx mrp iced

The "voodoo" makes me sweat so I didn't take any. Was way too hot and I knew I was doing legs and didn't want to cramp

The STIMUL8 made me do legs. On way home from work I argued w the windshield about lifting or not as my day ran long and was bust balls. Downed the STIMUL8 an was singing a diff tune 30 min later. Love the beta tingles. Once I feel that I know it's on!
Also when it's hot I lose my appetite big time. Only one real meal. Gotta work on that

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gas station microwave is a good idea. My work truck has a power inverter so I might try to acquire a cheap one. And If I do subway it is a foot long flat bread Chix w honey mustard only Thurs log 6:45 2 scoops whey w ice Coffee 2 and 2 cream and sug 9:00 1 MASS 550 1 multi 3 cissus Metrx mrp ice water 1 organic banana 2:15 Grilled Chix wheat wrap w prov cheese (Had a nasty a.m. Job went from 930-2. Hate not feeding the machine that long. It gets angry!) 4:30 2 scoops whey iced 6:30 2 scoops whey iced 7:00pm 1/2 scoop STIMUL8 7:30 Legs(after 10 hr shift in 85 degree heat) Squats 2 warm up 135lb x 15 1 acclim8 205 x 3 3 x 6 @ 275lb Dumbbell lung 3 x 6 @ 90lb db Stiff leg dead lift 3 x 6 @ 185lb Leg curls 3 x 6 @ 80lb Just started legs this week so poor numbers but better than no legs at all 9:00 2 scoops whey iced 10:00 Metrx mrp iced The "voodoo" makes me sweat so I didn't take any. Was way too hot and I knew I was doing legs and didn't want to cramp The STIMUL8 made me do legs. On way home from work I argued w the windshield about lifting or not as my day ran long and was bust balls. Downed the STIMUL8 an was singing a diff tune 30 min later. Love the beta tingles. Once I feel that I know it's on! Also when it's hot I lose my appetite big time. Only one real meal. Gotta work on that
EDIT
post work out I had
1 MASS 550
2 cissus
1 multi

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice leg day mang. Stimul8 will indeed get you ready to go!

You have to be careful what size microwave you get for your converter. Mine kept blowing my converter. I'm pretty certain they sell them for vehicles if that's in the budget.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Nice leg day mang. Stimul8 will indeed get you ready to go! You have to be careful what size microwave you get for your converter. Mine kept blowing my converter. I'm pretty certain they sell them for vehicles if that's in the budget.
Harbor freight has a 2000watt continuous for around $119. Was when I bought one last year.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice leg day mang. Stimul8 will indeed get you ready to go! You have to be careful what size microwave you get for your converter. Mine kept blowing my converter. I'm pretty certain they sell them for vehicles if that's in the budget.
I can run a corded hammer drill and not Pop the GFI on the inverter. I'm thinking a microwave would be ok. I know running anything off the inverter isn't good. Kills the life of batteries if u charge that way. It's a constant high power not in waves like true a.c. Power is. But I'm no engineer

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Harbor freight has a 2000watt continuous for around $119. Was when I bought one last year.
gotta love harbor freight. They have everything tool wise. Seems decent quality

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can run a corded hammer drill and not Pop the GFI on the inverter. I'm thinking a microwave would be ok. I know running anything off the inverter isn't good. Kills the life of batteries if u charge that way. It's a constant high power not in waves like true a.c. Power is. But I'm no engineer
Microwaves pull way more power than drills, I believe.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Microwaves pull way more power than drills, I believe.
Microwave is going to need 1500-1700 watts unless you get one of those 900 watt microwaves. Corded drill draws a very small fraction of that.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Microwave is going to need 1500-1700 watts unless you get one of those 900 watt microwaves. Corded drill draws a very small fraction of that.
I was thinking 1500 too but didn't have a second to check that.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn. Co truck so I'm not gonna upgrade inverter. Gonna have to bug the 7eleven giy

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Co truck so I'm not gonna upgrade inverter. Gonna have to bug the 7eleven giy
That's what I do. I stop and ask to use the microwave.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Friday 9-5-14
6:45am
2 scoops whey iced
Coffee 2 n 2 skim n sugar

8:30am
1 MASS 550
3 cissus
1 multi
Metrx mrp
Wheat bagel

2 scoops whey iced

12:30
Grilled Chix wheat wrap American cheez
Bottles water

4:00pm
2 scoops whey

Iced coffee skim w equal

2 scoops whey

7:00
1/2 scoop STIMUL8

Back an Traps
Seated cable rows
2 warm up x12 @ 70lb
1 acclim8 x3 @ 110lb
3 x 6 @ 200lb
Bent over barbell rows
2 x 8 @ 185lb
Lat pull downs
2 x 8 @ 200lb
Dumbbell shrugs
3 x 12 @ 90 lb

8:45
2 scoops whey iced

10:00pm
1 MASS 550
2 cissus
1 multi
Cheat meal
Lean beef double cheese burger
12 oz rare roast beef
3 baked Chix fingers smothered in mustard
Amazing how bad Chix fingers taste when not fried thus the mustard
Forced myself to stay up till midnight after stuffings gut that bad

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the cheat meal almost looks like on of my regular feedings :D

(I eat a lot, so I am told)

turff49

turff49

Awards
That cheat meal looks like one of Snags numerous snacks! lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda like baked chicken.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the cheat meal almost looks like on of my regular feedings :D (I eat a lot, so I am told)
thats how I like to eat but since Fat Tuesday last feb I've been "behaving" and not doing competitive eating contests w myself. Wasn't lifting before then either. Yeah I'd watch the latest rocky movie and get motivated for a day or two here and there but pretty much ten yr hiatus from weights.
Nov 2012 suffered distal bicep tendon rupture playing joe hero and picking up my 52" TV solo. More awkward then heavy but it was a sign. So an endo button and some fibre wire put me back together. Took no narcotic pain Meds. Just ibuprofen and bags of frozen peas. Did no pt. day after surgery took sling off and let my arm straighten itself w the negative(thanks gravity) and use my other arm for the positive part of the curl. Hurt like hell. So I'm ok w only doing 50lb dumbbells for 6. But I digress...... I too like food!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sat 9-6-14

2 a cops whey iced
Coffee 2x2 c and a

8:30
1 MASS 550
3 cissus
1 multi
1 wheat bagel w fake spray butter. I can't believe its edible should be its name.
1 metrx mrp iced

12:15pm
Grilled Chix wheat wrap 'Mercian cheese
Botl h2O

3:30
2 scoops whey iced

2 scoops whey iced

7:00
1/2 scoop STIMUL8

Chest n abs
Incline dumbbell
2 x 15 w@ 25lb
1 x 3 @ 50lb
1 x 6 @ 85lb
2 x 6 @ 90lb
Flat dumbbell
1 x 8 @ 90lb
2 x 6 @ 90lb
Decline dumbbell
1 x 10 @ 80lb
Hanging leg raises
2 x 15
Crunches
2 x 15
I gotta say I made chest my BITCH today. 90 went up nice n easy. Was surprised w incline the most. I had a sick twisted smirkish smile furring sets. Mixture of STIMUL8 and watching 30 min of CT Fletcher b4 I lift. To be a " SIDEWALK CRACKIN' MUTHA ****A!" Maybe in cement shoes. Lol

8:30
2 scoops whey iced

1 MASS 550
2 cissus
1 multi
1 metrx mrp iced

3 cheese burgers lean beef prov cheese

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sat 9-6-14 6:45 2 a cops whey iced Coffee 2x2 c and a 8:30 1 MASS 550 3 cissus 1 multi 1 wheat bagel w fake spray butter. I can't believe its edible should be its name. 1 metrx mrp iced 12:15pm Grilled Chix wheat wrap 'Mercian cheese Botl h2O 3:30 2 scoops whey iced 6:30 2 scoops whey iced 7:00 1/2 scoop STIMUL8 7:30 Chest n abs Incline dumbbell 2 x 15 w@ 25lb 1 x 3 @ 50lb 1 x 6 @ 85lb 2 x 6 @ 90lb Flat dumbbell 1 x 8 @ 90lb 2 x 6 @ 90lb Decline dumbbell 1 x 10 @ 80lb Hanging leg raises 2 x 15 Crunches 2 x 15 I gotta say I made chest my BITCH today. 90 went up nice n easy. Was surprised w incline the most. I had a sick twisted smirkish smile furring sets. Mixture of STIMUL8 and watching 30 min of CT Fletcher b4 I lift. To be a " SIDEWALK CRACKIN' MUTHA ****A!" Maybe in cement shoes. Lol 8:30 2 scoops whey iced 9:00 1 MASS 550 2 cissus 1 multi 1 metrx mrp iced 10:30 3 cheese burgers lean beef prov cheese
CT will definitely get you motivated...lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sunday 9-7-14
9:00am
1 MASS 550
3 cissus
1 multi
1 metrx mrp iced
1/2 cup oats w tbsp sugar and cinnamon
Coffee 2 n 2 c and s

12:00pm
2 BUBBA turkey burgers

2:00
2 scoops whey iced

6:00
1 MASS 550
2 cissus
1 multi
Dbl cheese burger
2 buff Chix fingerz

8:00
3 buff Chix fingers in wheat wrap w Mercian cheese

10:00
1 metrx mrp iced

Day of rest no weights or work it was nice

Midway through dinner I looked my wife dead in the face and said "babe, yesterday I made chest my BITCH!" An went right back to chomping on that burger like it bit me first. She had a puzzled look on her face and I don't blame her!
So some stats after week 1 on the MASS 550 and STIMUL8 run
I'm still 37 and 5'6"(no change)
Weighing 200.6lb
And bf according to my scale says 32%
Can't be accurate
If it was I dropped a pound but went up 8% in body fat
The mirror says otherwise
Any ideas on way together more accurate bf%?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what are you using to measure bf, one of those dual wt/bf scales?
they are notoriously inaccurate, and bf% is skewed horribly on those things, even by how much water you've drank recently, if you showered, etc etc
calipers & skin-pinch test is good way to go, but you need 3rd party, and even that is subjective to the persons "pinch" skills who is measuring you

honestly - I wouldn't worry about measuring this on a daily or regular basis, or even weekly like appears you are doing, but at that level of bf I personally would just focus on overall weight for about a month, then when you see physical change there, maybe start worrying about tracking bodyfat at that point

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are you using to measure bf, one of those dual wt/bf scales? they are notoriously inaccurate, and bf% is skewed horribly on those things, even by how much water you've drank recently, if you showered, etc etc calipers & skin-pinch test is good way to go, but you need 3rd party, and even that is subjective to the persons "pinch" skills who is measuring you honestly - I wouldn't worry about measuring this on a daily or regular basis, or even weekly like appears you are doing, but at that level of bf I personally would just focus on overall weight for about a month, then when you see physical change there, maybe start worrying about tracking bodyfat at that point
yes I have a wt/bf scale by Health O meter. I like it better when it says 23 not 32. Crazy swing. I get the water consumption factor and empty or full stomach but what does freshly showered have to do w it? Cleaner feet? Better contact for reading? If u follow the Finaflex twitter Just tweeted my b fast!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
• Weight loss tends to produce substantial, continuous, and unpredictable changes
in body water content. Because body fat analysis is determined by water content
in the body, results can vary considerably from day to day.
• Hydration status affects body fat results. If you’ve just worked out, there is less
water for the electrical current to flow through. This may result in a higher body
fat result. In the same way, if you measure your body fat after drinking a lot of
fluid, it may appear that body fat is lower than it really is.
• Skin temperature can have an influence also. Measuring body fat in warm humid
weather when skin is moist will yield a different result than if skin is cold and dry.
• As with weight, it is better to track trends over time than to use individual daily
results, when your goal is to change body composition.
• Results may not be accurate for persons under the age of 16, or persons with an
elevated body temperature, diabetes or other health conditions.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow. So it's a neat selling feature. So unless u did it the same every time. Hydration humidity etc it's next to useless

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mon 9-8-14

2 scoops whey iced
Coffee 2n2 c n s

9:45
1 MASS 550
3 cissus
1 multi
Metrx mrp
1/2 cups oats tbsp sug w blueberries

12:00pm
Full scoop STIMUL8
(Too much for me)

12:30
Bi's, forearms, abs
Alt dumbbell curls
2 x 15 @ 15lb
1 x 3 @ 25lb
2 x 6 @ 50lb
Straight bar curl
2 x 6 @ 85lb
Ez curl
1 x 75 @ 10
Dumbbell wrist curl
3 x 8 @ 40lb
Leg raises
3 x 15

1:45
2 scoops whey in 12 oz Gatorade

3:00
Metrx mrp iced

1 MASS 550
2 cissus
1 multi
8 2" meat balls
1 1/2 cups wheat pasta

Protein bar

11:30
2 scoops whey iced

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ahahaaa 1 scoop Stimul8 "too much" for you :D
don't feel bad my man - you are certainly not alone, i think couple of our reps even use 1/2 to 3/4 scoop servings after prolonged use..

still a lot of powder usage going on i see....and what is this "protein bar" you speak of?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaaa 1 scoop Stimul8 "too much" for you :D
don't feel bad my man - you are certainly not alone, i think couple of our reps even use 1/2 to 3/4 scoop servings after prolonged use..
That's me... A full scoop is still beyond me and I've been steady with Stimul8 since November.

still a lot of powder usage going on i see....and what is this "protein bar" you speak of?
A brick of steak??