Mind and muscle Death Star labs triple play log

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day two of Halo, 4AD and Trien. The first days work out was shoulders and awesome. I killed new prs on every lift plus crushed some cardio. This morning no soreness and full of strength with 3 hours sleep.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Day two of Halo, 4AD and Trien. The first days work out was shoulders and awesome. I killed new prs on every lift plus crushed some cardio. This morning no soreness and full of strength with 3 hours sleep.
Updates? What type of prs we seeing? I love to look at some numbers :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really pushing weights yet this is my high rep week. Back yesterday was nice 5 x 4 x 12-15. No soreness and pumped this morning. It was a late night smash. Also down 1/2 #

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not really pushing weights yet this is my high rep week. Back yesterday was nice 5 x 4 x 12-15. No soreness and pumped this morning. It was a late night smash. Also down 1/2 #
Ah nice man. You made your own routine or running a template? You happen to add weights on the bar each week for your high volume work or you add more volume, like a periodzation method? Maintaining strength while trimming down hm.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do add weight each week as well as switch each week. Next week is heavy weights. I created my own workout as a trainer I know the systems and my body and modify from there.