Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shout out to Royd for the hook up. He gave me everything in the pic except the 5-alpha. Beyond generous promo and its a great because everything needed is provided; everything else i will add is just bonus.
image-2430855375.jpg

This is a great PH stack for beginners and that is what I am. I have researched extensively and if I wasn't picked for the promo this would have been my first choice anyway.

about me: I have been lifting for a good 5 years but just casual and enjoy it. Never been too crazy about diet but just enjoy the lifting/supp aspect of it.

I am currently at 195 around 19% bodyfat. Currently at 40p/40c/20F Macros and around 2700 calories. I might bump to 3000 for this and will adjust throughout the cycle.

My ultimate goal for the cycle is recomp as I am plenty fat enough :)

Running a 5 day split right now-

• Day 1: legs/abs
  • Day 2: chest
  • Day 3: back/abs
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: shoulder/abs
  • Day 6: arms
  • Day 7: Rest
I am a teacher and the school year just started so my off days will change depending on meetings etc.

other supps: using cycle support just because of the overall health benefits, I know it is not needed for this. Pre's-hyde with 1,3 or international gameday. Orange Triad, Green Mag, Purple Wraath. Variety of proteins as well.

PCT will be reboot and test powder for now. I might add Tongkat based on Royds suggestion as well.
starting pics are below and I will get more pics later on this evening (stupid iphone camera roll is full at the moment)
photo_1(3).JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I eat three meals a day currently Since I only have first period prep and go through until lunch and workout after school. What would the best dosing be for all of these royd? Pre breakfast and post workout/pre dinner? Also, should I start low with the 5-alpha? Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a couple more pics

image-2086743120.jpg

image-1643766560.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing to report as of yet. Been dosing am and pm pre meals. Feel pretty good so far but only day 3. Will post weight change weekly.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I eat three meals a day currently Since I only have first period prep and go through until lunch and workout after school. What would the best dosing be for all of these royd? Pre breakfast and post workout/pre dinner? Also, should I start low with the 5-alpha? Thanks!
It's best to spread them out in 2-3 doses over the course if the day. Preferably with one dose Preworkout.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's best to spread them out in 2-3 doses over the course if the day. Preferably with one dose Preworkout.
thanks man. I'll do that today. 2/2/2 pre breakfast, lunch, and preworkout. When is the best time to dose 5-alpha? Start low correct?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ooo a pop-the-cherry thread eh? these are always fun
in to observe, best to you going forward!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
In for this. Enjoyed my 2 bottle run of the previous Alpha Mass. Have 2 bottles of this new version waiting til I get back to lean bulking in a few months. Can't wait!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Enjoyed my 2 bottle run of the previous Alpha Mass. Have 2 bottles of this new version waiting til I get back to lean bulking in a few months. Can't wait!
thanks for checking in. So far so good! Weight is the same but I feel stronger. Also have more energy I feel like :) not sure if it's the 5-alpha but I'll take it!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I could eat those 5-Alpha tabs all day! Damn. Too tasty for their own good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 1 update- up a lb but feel leaner :) i have felt amazing all week. Extra energy and no extra stims needed. I was hesitant because of the possibility of lethargy but I have actually experienced more energy than normal. I feel like i may have a little shredding but it also may be paranoia. I will keep an eye on it.

diet has been clean and in check- getting around 250 grams of protein right now and staying around 3000 calories. This week i have two staff development meetings where they cater breakfast and lunch so I will skip their breakfast but may be stuck for lunch. Last time it was panera so i can make it fit my macros.

Workouts have been good and lifts have gone up a little. I did just hit chest and had an amazing pump but feel like i tweaked my shoulder a little. nothing bad though.

all in all no sides to complain of and only positives. Libido has remained steady as well :)

I will post final pics week 4. i think it will be a noticeable difference for sure :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could eat those 5-Alpha tabs all day! Damn. Too tasty for their own good.
lol. you're telling me! i think they're giving me the extra energy i have been experiencing.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Very interested in this. Starting to look around at options for testing the dark side out as well. Good luck bro.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested in this. Starting to look around at options for testing the dark side out as well. Good luck bro.
thanks man. Based on initial impressions this is great!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick weekly update! All things are great. Energy is up, strength is up, weight is up 2lbs.

Libido still hasn't taken a hit either. I do think I might be shredding a little but nothing too bad. I also maybe just be paranoid about that aspect.

Diet wasn't so great today due to the training so I am just gonna eat cold chicken breast at Thursdays training lol. I should have known better.

Workout intensity has been up and I have been having amazing pumps lately. Probably a correlation between intensity and wanting to maximize cycle results but I'll take it!

I'll update in a few days :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
two weeks in and still feeling great! about to go get a lift in as we speak and I will do two week progress pics. so far weight is up 2lbs but i can tell i have lost body fat for sure. strength is up and no sides to report. Libido hasn't taken a hit which is good. Wife wants try start trying for baby #2 when I am done lol.

I have been changing up my pre's and i feel like the ones with AMP are hitting stronger than they normally do.... not sure if there is any correlation between the two or maybe the 5-alpha is just making life better overall? is 5-alpha discontinued btw? i want to stock up if it is.

time to go hit delts/traps and i will update with pics after. workout is going to be- upright rows, military press, lateral raises, dumbell shrugs, barbell shrugs, possible arnold press and abs if time permits.

As stated before, really really enjoying this stack and the non existent sides make it all the more appealing to those who are looking for a beginner PH stack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1746762645.jpg
Only pic I took but I notice some improvement :)

Forgive my "redneck" lol

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Any other progress pics? Only 2 pounds so maybe not drastic but curious. Sounds like things are going pretty well in here. The essentially sides-free nature sounds like a huge plus.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other progress pics? Only 2 pounds so maybe not drastic but curious. Sounds like things are going pretty well in here. The essentially sides-free nature sounds like a huge plus.
no my stupid 16g iPhone is always full with pics and vids of my son. I'm gonna empty it soon. I am going for recomp. If I was long for full bulk it would be more than double guaranteed :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following closely, great job so far!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks brotha! When are you gonna start reppin again!?
I've had some offers, but taking it easy now. Maybe a couple companies I'd consider, but happy to be on the outside for now.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-Alpha T was replaced with Alpha Hard. It's a better hardener and seems to lower E2 to a greater degree.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3 update. The good- up 3lbs and can notice a definite decrease in body fat. At least 2%. Energy has been great. No lethargy and it's actually been opposite. I notice I am much more vascular and pumps have been insane lately. Diet has been pretty on point so I'm getting in n out after this post lol. If my calories were higher I know for a fact this stack would be insane. I also believe it's on sale right now for mr. O. The bad- libido is taking a little hit. Boys are disappearing slightly lol. Not major shutdown at all but noticeable. Maybe a teeny tiny bit of shredding but it's too hard to tell. Nothing major at all either. Lastly, I cleared room on my phone so here are some updated pics. Sad there's only one week left too :( I think I'm short pills in one of the bottles but I knew this was a possibility. No big deal. Pics below.

Attachments

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shutdown means that stuff must be legit, but a bit surprised at the 3 week mark though. They used to recommend Clomid in addition to ReBoot as part of a PCT (not in their advertising, but forum reps) for the first alpha stack. Gonna use that for yours?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking leaner as well buddy, good job so far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more that wouldn't upload. I hate these lol.

image-1625557992.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking leaner as well buddy, good job so far!
Thanks man! I appreciate it. I do actually have some clomid on hand just incase. I don't think I'll need it but better safe than sorry.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Definitely leaning out nice with some weight gain means a pretty effective run. Great progress man. Keep us posted on reboot process.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely leaning out nice with some weight gain means a pretty effective run. Great progress man. Keep us posted on reboot process.
thanks man. Will do!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mid week update: feeling great still. Weight is up 4lbs and I have lost a decent amount of Bodyfat. Pumps and workouts have been pretty intense these past two weeks. I have just been able
To push push push. Probably because I'm seeing the results and feel great. I will be purchasing this again and prob run it in January for a full bulk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to start pct! Review for cycle will be up tomorrow or Tuesday. Been an insane weekend. I can say I will buy again without a doubt. If Royd is up for any trades for more FRL products I just put these up ;) feel free to PM me :)http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/256499-fs-trade.html

Either way I will purchase. Review and pct to come.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Reboot and test powder initially. I have clomid but don't think I will need it.
I have the Alpha mass and Alpha hard stack plus the reboot sitting on my shelf. Jeep up the good work.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final cycle review-pre pct

everything i wanted and more. Was able to gain mass, strength, and lose fat, all with extremely minimal sides. Only real thing was a SLIGHT drop in libido the last week but nothing bad at all.

I was able to gain 4lbs and drop 2% of bodyfat.

all the while i was able to have excellent energy while on cycle, which is rare with prohormones (i know this isn't superdrol but still) it was an extremely present cycle that was enjoyable to be on. Not something i felt like i couldn't wait to finish to feel "normal" again.

I actually got two the first bottles of mass in a trade which i will run in the future.
Royd do you know if FRL products will be effected if that PH ban passes? if so i will stock up and i highly recommend others to stock up as well. especially if he does another sale like they did for memorial day (iirc)
pics will be attached in next post.

Overall-10/10 and would be worth every penny. not pimping either- I will purchase a few more of these kits out of my own pocket ;) thanks again Royd and FRL for the awesome opportunity

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will also update weekly through pct just to give you guys a feel for reboot and how I feel. Final pics below.

image-1982717073.jpg

image-2971571544.jpg

image-72550338.jpg

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
everything i wanted and more. Was able to gain mass, strength, and lose fat, all with extremely minimal sides. Only real thing was a SLIGHT drop in libido the last week but nothing bad at all.

I was able to gain 4lbs and drop 2% of bodyfat.
congrats on your success
all the while i was able to have excellent energy while on cycle, which is rare with prohormones (i know this isn't superdrol but still) it was an extremely present cycle that was enjoyable to be on. Not something i felt like i couldn't wait to finish to feel "normal" again.
boldened, I disagree with
unless something is very toxic, or conducive to lethargy, I have never felt "lack of energy" or "cannot wait to get off cycle" from majority of prohormones I have run...I hate to see this generalized correlation of yours gain traction
if FRL products will be effected if that PH ban passes?
i am not Royd, but the answer is still yes

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man :) Yeah it's just from some logs I have read in the past. Probably stronger compounds like you said. So what do you think the odds are of the ban passing?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think it is inevitable, at some point
if not now, then sometime in the near future...just a matter of time
ain't no stopping that train, unfortunately