Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my Finaflex Muscle Fiber in the mail today, the packaging looks great, well labeled, and attractive. I can wait to try it! Suggested use is 1-4 servings per day, I think I will go with 2, one with my morning meal (right after I train) and one before bed.

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 187lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great resume!

turff49

turff49

Awards
In on this!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this... not many can say they made a change 31 years ago and stuck with it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my Finaflex Muscle Fiber in the mail today, the packaging looks great, well labeled, and attractive. I can wait to try it! Suggested use is 1-4 servings per day, I think I will go with 2, one with my morning meal (right after I train) and one before bed.

Ok started my Finaflex Muscle Fiber last night Added one scoop to a 8oz glass of water and drank with my nightly ZMA

Mixability
Added (1) scoop to about 8 oz of water in a clear glass, water got cloudy but the product mixed well. A few floaties, but no clumps 9/10

Taste
It had a slight taste by not heavy or strong, I could drink it straight with water but I think I will find something flavored to mix with it, maybe sugar free Kool-Aid ? 8/10

Effects
No ill effects and do not expect any positive effect in a 12 hour period.

Next Morning
Get up 6 am Take pre-workout go down stairs to gym, train. (Yes I train at home) After work-out eat my breakfast/post work-out meal 1/2 cup oatmeal, 50 grams SRO protein and (1) scoop frozen yogurt on top, mixed (1) scoop of Finaflex Muscle Fiber in with the oatmeal after cooking, I could not taste non could I tell it was there!

My Home Gym

Gym9 (600x800).jpg

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
great detail rocket!
WOWSERS that is your home gym? you do not mess around sir, looks splendid, kudos to you!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Great log so far!
Envious of that "home gym". I've seen gym facilities with monthly dues that don't look that nice. Sweeeeeet!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need a key... Impressive for sure.

Mixing the FINAFLEX Muscle Fiber in with oatmeal is a good idea. I've also mixed fiber with Greek yogurt or cottage cheese.

Good stuff.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a fantastic looking set up! Excellent details so far. Keep it up brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It has been 4 days since my first dose of Finaflex Muscle Fiber, although my body weight has remained the same I notice this morning (when buttoning my jeans) that my stomach was flatter, I will attribute that to less intestinal bloat, and that's a good thing. I have been on a slight calorie deficit diet the last few months and my Bowel Movements (BM) have been every other or 2 out of every three days. Today was my 3 day in a row with a BM aka the less bloat, I believe. So I do think that the Finaflex Muscle Fiber has had a positive impact on my well being ??? I have also noticed another positive factor in my health but want a few more days to verify it. Stay Tuned !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update.

BM's every other day or so? That sucks. Glad the Muscle Fiber is helping with that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice update.

BM's every other day or so? That sucks. Glad the Muscle Fiber is helping with that.
I think it is due to the fact that I am taking in a lot less food than normal ????

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is due to the fact that I am taking in a lot less food than normal ????
Not sure. Even at a lowered cal intake I expect daily BM's. Not that it ALWAYS happens that way.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn...even when I'm in hardcore diet mode, i am still regular every morning like clockwork

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is day 7 on the Finaflex Muscle Fiber and I must say I feel Great my stomach is flatter (That's Flat not Fat) and this is probably the first time since I was bulking in 2013 that I have had a Bowel Movement 7 day in a row, for this I am grateful. I will be purchasing Finaflex Muscle Fiber in the future and making it part of my daily supplementation. It even seams that I have more energy for my cardio ??? This Stuff Rocks !!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear you are so impressed with the results you are getting thus far!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.
And that home gym ..... My God!!! Wish you were my neighbor :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome physical responses to the Muscle Fiber Rocket.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday (9/5/14) Was an odd day on the intestinal front ! This many be a little graphic, but I believe necessary. Woke up at 4:45 weighed myself 186lbs headed to the gym, first stop the bathroom. Had my morning BM Fast, Smooth and Filled the toilet, off to the work-out. About 3 pm I had the need to use the bathroom again (I almost never go in the afternoon) once again Fast, Smooth and I filled the toilet. Headed home at 5 pm had my dinner, watched a little TV toke my Finaflex Muscle Fiber headed to bed about 9:30 pm 15 minutes later need to go again???? Once again Fast, Smooth but only about half the volume as the last 2 times. Woke up the next morning felt GREAT weighed myself 182lbs, I was down 4lbs, I don't think I ate 4lbs of food in the last 2 days ??? My conclusion is that after a little over a week on the Finaflex Muscle Fiber it had a colon cleansing effect ????????? The last thing to add here I had one of the best work-out's I have had in a long time this morning, I felt invincible !!!!!!!! I am Loving this Finaflex Muscle Fiber Now after leaving those ugly images in your head I will leave something nice to look at and think about !!

Attachments

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
did not read anything you said, eyes were drawn straight to posted pic....

good stuff rocket, love the insight (pic is nice too) :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Snags on this one... I had to scroll up and hide the pic lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Filled the toilet 2 1/2 times? Good gracious...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Damn ! Thats a lot of 'toilet trout' ;)
After reading through all of this I am for sure gonna give Muscle Fiber a try .... haven't tried it yet myself.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Damn ! Thats a lot of 'toilet trout' ;) After reading through all of this I am for sure gonna give Muscle Fiber a try .... haven't tried it yet myself.
I've been really impressed with it. Has helped me for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing new to report here, Still feeling great, less bloated and feeling thinner! Morning toilet time has been cut in half, however I am getting behind on my Muscular Development Magazine reading ! One more up side is I am saving money on Toilet Paper, Use has been cut in half !!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing new to report here, Still feeling great, less bloated and feeling thinner! Morning toilet time has been cut in half, however I am getting behind on my Muscular Development Magazine reading ! One more up side is I am saving money on Toilet Paper, Use has been cut in half !!
Unsure if I've read that mag. Is it any good? Most of the ones I've read are full of a lot if junk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read, Muscular Development, Flex and Iron Man cover to cover every month, and like anything else you take what you read and digest what might apply to you!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read, Muscular Development, Flex and Iron Man cover to cover every month, and like anything else you take what you read and digest what might apply to you!
I had a subscription to one last year cause some kid was trying to raise money, and I think I got .5 good reads out of each one. I just assumed read T Nation and save the money.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I had a subscription to one last year cause some kid was trying to raise money, and I think I got .5 good reads out of each one. I just assumed read T Nation and save the money.
t-nation is very questionable stiff, imho...very biased, and seems like lot of articles are simply vehicles to push their line of product

muscular development is great mag, and they have nice website as well
flex good mag too, I've read iron man in past and seems pretty decent

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t-nation is very questionable stiff, imho...very biased, and seems like lot of articles are simply vehicles to push their line of product
Yes, but free and easy to close.

I'll have to check MD out.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree on Muscular Development, favorite mag of the bunch.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like that they (MD) publish new and relevant studies each month and have at least 5 good articles to read in each issue. agree on t-nation: marketing hub.

these days I spend a few hrs a week on ergo log, a few reading and re-reading articles in various publications, and a few hrs watching training nutrition intrest type videos. I particularly enjoy those of coach poliquin and also bpak.

do any of you watch these channels on you tube? I like sciency training applications myself..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I particularly enjoy those of coach poliquin and also bpak.

do any of you watch these channels on you tube? I like sciency training applications myself..
I don't yet, but I'm going to look them up.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Another fan of MD. Flex is good. Will have to check out the utube channel!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/09/14
Well today is the first day since I started the Finaflex Muscle Fiber that I did not have a BM ? I feel fine and my stomach still feels flat? So I put an extra scoop in my evening coffee. See you in the morning

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good sign that you still feel flat...

Here's hoping to your morning BM!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything Back To Normal this morning !!!!...........At Least Normal Since I Started the Finaflex Muscle Fiber ..Ahhhhhh...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Normal = bowl explosion?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
no ' Immaculate Defecation' yet .... but getting close as it would appear. ;) According to my 16yr old son 'Immaculate Defecation' is when no TP is required at all :booty:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am never immaculate then, in that case.... :sad:

but hey - at least I no got hemorrhoids no more!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I am never immaculate then, in that case.... :sad:

No worries .... I have never ascended to the level of Immaculate Defecation either .... not yet enlightened am I

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the Finaflex Muscle Fiber available for sale at this time ? I Really Do not Want To Run Out..!!