Finaflex Muscle Fiber Log

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again to Wasme, snagencyV2.0 for this opportunity.

About Me:
33 years old, 5'6, 160lbs.

I lift 3 days a week using a basic split (legs/shoulders, back/triceps, chest/biceps) with each session lasting around 50-70 minutes. I do 40-60 minutes of cardio 2-3 days a week.

I use myfitnesspal to track my calories. My TDEE is around 2350-2400 calories and I usually eat 1800-2200 calories per day.

I've used many fiber supplements in the past (ON Fitness Fiber, VS Miracle Fiber, NOW Psyllium Husk Caps, VPX Fiberteq) with no complaints. Muscle Fiber stands out because of FOS and Glutamine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Heck yeah! In on this one!!

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
8/29/2014:
Received my bottle of Muscle Fiber today.

Nice looking label. I like the white, green, silver color combo.

Didn't have to dig for the scoop.

Small scoop.

Mixes easily in water

First Impressions: I like that it's tasteless and mixes easily/thoroughly. I'll start with 1 scoop per day and see how my digestion/bathroom trips go before adjusting intake.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are rolling in here, and yes fine looking label indeed!

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
8/30/2014:
Woke up early this morning. Went to the bathroom and everything came out quickly/easily.
Mixed 1 scoop of Muscle Fiber with 1 scoop of SAN fierce domination. Getting ready to go lift.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick and easy just how I like my... hmmmm nevermind. Have a good lift.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
Decided to take another serving of muscle fiber because I'm gonna be having pizza/wings/beer tonight while watching college football.

Mixed it with water in my blender bottle. I really like how well it mixes. I can sip my drink instead of chugging it. VPX fiberteq was the worst. It would not mix and if I didn't chug it, it would separate and sink to the bottom.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update.

Go Noles.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did Muscle Fiber treat you followed with beer, wings, and pizza..

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
How did Muscle Fiber treat you followed with beer, wings, and pizza..
8/31/2014:
Woke up a few hours later than I wanted, but it's a long weekend so no biggie. Went to the bathroom and while it didn't go as smoothly/quickly as yesterday, it still went pretty well considering what I ate last night. I think muscle fiber helped because usually pizza/wings/beer clogs me up for a day or two.

Mixed a scoop of muscle fiber with a scoop of san fierce domination. It's leg day- should be fun.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good to hear on the BM. Pizza clogs me up a day guaranteed too.

turff49

turff49

Awards
It's been forever and a day since I had Pizza!
I think the last pizza I had I was working in Kokomo, In and that would've been Aug 2013. Every time is work there I have to have a Pizza King pizza with anchovies...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's been forever and a day since I had Pizza!
I think the last pizza I had I was working in Kokomo, In and that would've been Aug 2013. Every time is work there I have to have a Pizza King pizza with anchovies...
I know what shop you speak of, have been in kokomo a few times ;) (but anchovies??? eeewwww)
but - it has prolly been at least twice as long for me since I had pizza....honestly, I cannot remember having pizza since after the night show of one of my bb'ing competitions couple yrs back, where I qualified for nationals - that would have been july 2012

turff49

turff49

Awards
I know what shop you speak of, have been in kokomo a few times ;) (but anchovies??? eeewwww) but - it has prolly been at least twice as long for me since I had pizza....honestly, I cannot remember having pizza since after the night show of one of my bb'ing competitions couple yrs back, where I qualified for nationals - that would have been july 2012
Not sure if you knew but you have to ask for "NO ANCHOVIES" or you automatically get them on the pizza(supreme/deluxe). They are minced up, it's what gives it that unusual salty flavor. I didn't realize it for a few years and a girl wanted anchovies and when I asked he said they are always on, you have to ask to NOT have them on. Lol blew my mind!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Not sure if you knew but you have to ask for "NO ANCHOVIES" or you automatically get them on the pizza(supreme/deluxe). They are minced up, it's what gives it that unusual salty flavor. I didn't realize it for a few years and a girl wanted anchovies and when I asked he said they are always on, you have to ask to NOT have them on. Lol blew my mind!
yeah that rings a bell..i guess if they're hidden in a supreme like that it would be passable
one thing you just CANNOT hide in any of these pizza concoctions tho, is black olives
those things make my whole body shiver with revulsion

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
yeah that rings a bell..i guess if they're hidden in a supreme like that it would be passable
one thing you just CANNOT hide in any of these pizza concoctions tho, is black olives
those things make my whole body shiver with revulsion
I love black olives on my pizza. Always get extra.

9/1/2014:
Woke up and went to the bathroom. Everything went quickly and smoothly.
Mixed a scoop of muscle fiber with 8oz of V8 juice.

Had a great leg workout yesterday. I'm fully recovered and feel like I could go do legs again today (but I won't). I think muscle fiber helped here.

My only annoyance so far is that the powder is so fine that if you're not extra careful, it gets all over everything near you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be following this.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
9/2/2014:
Mixed 1 scoop of muscle fiber with water @lunch.
Kinda busy today and not much to report.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed any changes in BM, bloat, or any other noticable differences since taking Muscle Fiber?

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any changes in BM, bloat, or any other noticable differences since taking Muscle Fiber?
9/3/2014:
Had 1 scoop mixed w/water @lunch and another scoop w/V8 juice @dinner.

My time-on-toilet (tot) has been greatly reduced thanks to muscle fiber. Everything comes out smoothly/quickly/easily. Haven't joined the "don't wipe" club yet but using a lot less toilet paper now.

Do the reps know the price range for this and if finaflex could add some greens/probiotic/multi to it?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/3/2014:
Had 1 scoop mixed w/water @lunch and another scoop w/V8 juice @dinner.

My time-on-toilet (tot) has been greatly reduced thanks to muscle fiber. Everything comes out smoothly/quickly/easily. Haven't joined the "don't wipe" club yet but using a lot less toilet paper now.

Do the reps know the price range for this and if finaflex could add some greens/probiotic/multi to it?

Some positive things here!

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/muscle-fiber-by-redefine-nutrition

FINAFLEX actually has a fantastic and very cost effective multi vitamin product: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/active-multi-120-capsules.html

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
"tot" LOL - love it!

we are not adding anything to this formula, but I like your train of thought..
wasme has you covered above on pricepoint, and of course our multi is very nice well-rounded with a great pricepoint too

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
9/4/2014:
Mixed 1 scoop muscle fiber w/san fierce domination. Worked out chest/bicep.

9/5/2014:
Woke up feeling really good and fully recovered this morning. Feeling slimmer and needing to wear a belt now.
Bathroom trips continue to be quick and smooth.

I'd like to suggest making the scoop handle longer. I hate having to reach in the bottle and getting my hand covered with white powder.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/4/2014:
Mixed 1 scoop muscle fiber w/san fierce domination. Worked out chest/bicep.

9/5/2014:
Woke up feeling really good and fully recovered this morning. Feeling slimmer and needing to wear a belt now.
Bathroom trips continue to be quick and smooth.

I'd like to suggest making the scoop handle longer. I hate having to reach in the bottle and getting my hand covered with white powder.
This slimming, seems to becoming a commonality with Muscle Fiber.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ditto!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I bet you were one of those kids who dint lilke playing in the sandbox too, weren't you? :p

srsly tho -
kinda hard to make the handle any bigger, else it won't fit into the tub properly..

sometimes the scoops get filtered down to bottom of tub during shipping process -- this is age-old issue in any powdered product, from protein powders (where you have to dig thru 5lb tubs to find) to preworkouts...

I don't see the issue with ours at all, but thanks for the thought

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
9/6/2014:
got to sleep til noon today which was nice. went to the bathroom and everything came out quickly/smoothly. again, time on toilet (tot) was very short.

mixed a scoop of muscle fiber with san fierce domination and worked out back/tricep today. gonna take another scoop @dinner to help recover from deadlifts.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I think I don't get enough rest, I think I'd be mad at myself for sleeping until noon and wasting daylight.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
I don't like wasting darkness either.
I prefer 6-7 hours sleep. Went several years on 4hrs of sleep and don't want to do that again!
I will have to get up at 4am for workouts this week. Gotta be at work at 0630.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer 6-7 hours sleep. Went several years on 4hrs of sleep and don't want to do that again!
I will have to get up at 4am for workouts this week. Gotta be at work at 0630.
I usually get 5-6. I'd be forever grateful for 7. Maybe after kiddo is out of school.

0330 is my sweet spot.

By sweet spot, I mean it really sucks.

It's either lift then or don't lift though.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
Weekdays I only get about 5 hours of sleep and have to get up at 6am, so I love sleeping in on the weekends.

turff49

turff49

Awards
My work is one reason I picked Mondays and Thursdays as rest days. Too hectic on those days .

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekdays I only get about 5 hours of sleep and have to get up at 6am, so I love sleeping in on the weekends.
I don't blame you. I'd sleep in more if I could, I believe.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
9/7/2014:
Woke up and went to the bathroom. Again, it's really amazing how quickly and smoothly everything is coming out. Before using muscle fiber I'd average 10-12 minutes in the bathroom, now I finish in half the time.

Mixed 1 scoop w/my preworkout and did shoulders/traps/abs. Even though I've been eating under my TDEE for quite a while now, I haven't lost any strength/mass.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/7/2014:
Woke up and went to the bathroom. Again, it's really amazing how quickly and smoothly everything is coming out. Before using muscle fiber I'd average 10-12 minutes in the bathroom, now I finish in half the time.

Mixed 1 scoop w/my preworkout and did shoulders/traps/abs. Even though I've been eating under my TDEE for quite a while now, I haven't lost any strength/mass.
Great feedback.. thanks.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/7/2014:
Before using muscle fiber I'd average 10-12 minutes in the bathroom, now I finish in half the time.
My whole household could use this.

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
Been busy last few days, but here's some updates:
9/8- leg day, took 2 scoops of muscle fiber, the recovery aspect is noticeable. I go to bed sore/tired, wake up feeling good and ready to go again.

9/9-9/11- 1 scoop each day, trips to the bathroom are still quick/smooth.