500 IU125%
Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
2.5g**
L-Glutamine
5g**
**Daily Value not Established
† Daily Value Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Silica

First off, I would like to give a big "THANK YOU" to wasme, SNAGENCY and FINAFLEX for giving me this great opportunity of being able to review one of their latest introduction's to the game "MUSCLE-FIBER"

I've taken glutamine before in several other products, as well as previously taken a few of FINAFLEX's other supplements. All to my satisfaction, so when I've seen this wonderfull opportunity I had to jump on it. Now the one that perplexes me this FOS(fructooligosaccharide). All i know about it is that it's a carbohydrate and probiotic.

Love me some and need me some carbs, especially now that I just started a 4 week cycle of methylstenbolone, which I feel should compliment it very well. Due to it being a carb monster. On the other hand though, I never got around to trying any of the probiotics that are out on the market now either. So it's definitely a win win situation, the way I see it. And from my previous personal experiences with FINAFLEX all of their products never disappointed me and delivered with great results. And I'm sure this will be no different.

Product hasn't been received yet on my part, but just thought that i should get this intro started and out of the way, so that when the product does arrives, I can dive right in.

Looking forward to seeing what this product has to offer and how it can aide me, in building and attaining some "MUSCLE-FIBER"

princevince

Awards
  • Established
For your FINAFLEX Muscle Fiber log/review, please rate on a scale of 1-5:
1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree.

Feel free to elaborate on any of these areas, as well as any additional comments you have that would be beneficial to your review. Thank you.

Muscle Fiber
1) This product improved my recovery…
2) This product improved my sense of well-being…
3) This product had a positive effect on my digestive system…
4) This product improved my overall physical performance, including endurance and stamina…
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...​

FINAFLEX REP
Visit our website at finaflex.com

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Will do, bud. Thank you for the guideline. It makes my log a bit easier:thumbsup: to address.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Just received a text from the Mrs. that an envelope just arrived with the name "FINAFLEX". I wonder who and what that could be?:thinking:HHmmm.

:dance:Can't wait to get home :drive:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard there was a party starting in here?!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
DAY:4

:reporter:Good Sunday morning peoples. Yes i know, i've been missing for 2 days, but all is well. I took care of somethings that had to be taken care of, so now I have some more "me" time. The mrs. has been sick, which has led to me being a little more active with the kids, etc, etc. Glad she's well again, now i can proceed with my product reviews.

Now where was I, yes the MUSCLE FIBER. At first i didnt know what to expect, so i couldn't decipher what to expell at first, But the MUSCLE FIBER, seemed to remind and aid me in what i should and would be expelling:toilet:.

I've been mixing it in with my bcaa's being that it's tastless and odorless and consuming after each session. Which has been working wonders for myself, in the RECOVERY dept. What a difference Muscle Fiber has made withing my last 2 sessions.

It seemed to replenish some of the energy wasted during my workouts, and seemed to assist my bcaa's to a better absorbtion so they can do what they do, in terms of recovering. Sometimes after some brutal sessions, i get the jitters sort off, and since taking the MUSCLE FIBER, it's been obsolete. I'm really digging this MUSCLE FIBER.

Next time i consume, I will be adding to my pwo, and test it in terms of it adding stamina and endurance, during my workout. I spoke to the Mrs. about it's properties, cause she could use some and is in more need of a probiotic than I am, and her eyes went like this
:shocked:. But she refused to try. Guess I'm going to have to sneek a scoop into her coffee or something:shhh::lol:. I might not be having the time early in the day to put in a session cause I will be going out house hunting for the first part of it, then who knows from there, but I will be back as time permits this evening..

I

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope the lady is feeling better.

Good luck on your house hunting.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
interesting that you choose to take in Muscle Fiber pre or post workout, it would not be the timeframe I personally would choose to employ but curious to see how this works for you

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see if your different dosing times, produce consistent results, etc

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:reporter:
DAY:5

supp fellas. i'm back with a little something, something. yesterdays house hunting session took 5 hours, no bs. then we went out to dinner and by the time i got home i was beat and just wound up playing a few games of monopoly with the kids.

Now as for the MUSCLE FIBER, i still cant seem to figure it out yet. but have been noticing that it has improved my recovery time big time. which is a plus, cause the faster that i'm able to recover, the faster i'm able to get back into action.

With my first 2 servings, i did experience the movement of the bowels, but not right after consuming, but since then that effect has been non existent.

Today i took 2 servings after my workout, but tomorrow i will take before, added with my p.w.o, and compare the diff.

Also if i'm missing the point and going about this the wrong was way, can a rep please chime in and help a brother out, LOL. I would hate to miss the whole "JIST" of this supplement and miss the entire beneficial factor. Thanks in advance.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no I don't think you are going about things the wrong way - sometimes some things can be done in various ways and capacities, to the same result (or, differing and perhaps better results)....I do not have any firm stance on best way to use this one yet myself, and did not mean to imply such

for me, I simply would not employ near pre nor post workout timeframes...I'm thinking perhaps morning (closer to rising) and perhaps evening
fwiw

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. You're the second person to suggest recovery help.

I would take Muscle Fiber prior to bed, and if multiple times with my meals post WO and at lunch.

That's just my opinion though. We all operate differently...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I will use it upon rising, prebed. If I do take more than two doses I will put the 3rd or even 4th dose equally spaced. Get the best glutamine absorption that way.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i decided to take first thing in morning as suggested with my coffee, then this was me

and that was only after about 4 sips, lol. Talk about colon cleanse!!!
Also as of yesterday I noticed that I had to tighten my belt a notch, cause my regular adjustment wasn't cutting it, pants were too loose.
Midsection is starting to tighten up and noticing alittle more definition. Alittle reduced body fat is always goo; so no complaints here.
Lovin the shorten recovery time and the reduced soreness after each workout also.

Will try again first thing in am but not with the coffee, LOL. i DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT ONE OF THOSE EPISODES.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so you are saying it turned you green?
please cease use immediately, and return to us asap
thx in advance

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A healthy digestive system is an efficient one. This in turn will aid in fat loss. Good stuff.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Day:10

Morning peoples. Today I decided to switch things up, instead of adding MUSCLE FIBER to my morning coffee first thing in the morning, I decided to add it in with my oatmeal. I'm really diggin the fact that its tasteless and odorless, and doesnt seem to interfere with anything that you decide to take it with. Will be adding it to the family's pancake batter tomorrow and wont say a word, being that im the first one up usually. Just hope that it doesnt create a line for the bathroom:rofl:.

Now as for my experiences as of late regarding MUSCLE FIBER, It's been definitely working its magic around my waist line, the most. Even though i'm in a light bulking phase at the moment cycling msten, im still gaining muscle, strength and mass but not adding any fat in abdominal area :head:. I actually put on 3lbs. this past week.

At first i started to see more definement in my midsection, now i'm noticing i guess being that my waistline is shrinking, that the chest area is also starting to pop more. Not a bad experience at all FINAFLEX. Thanks for putting me on to such of a product. I could get use to this and could be making this a staple. And i like that its safe enough for the entire household, minus the:run::toilet:. Especially the Mrs.. She has her moments whereas they be times it'll be 2 days before shes able to make a bowel movement. I know shame on me for putting her on blast.

Now speaking on bowel movements, i have to make one myself at the moment....................................................

Thank god i'm home, lol. Thats been the 2nd time today since consuming some MUSCLE FIBER, and the strange thing is that when i take it any other time through out the day, it doesnt have that affect on me. Time to fill my belly with more food, now i'm hungry again.

Talk some more later, chow!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
:reporter: Day:10 Morning peoples. Today I decided to switch things up, instead of adding MUSCLE FIBER to my morning coffee first thing in the morning, I decided to add it in with my oatmeal. I'm really diggin the fact that its tasteless and odorless, and doesnt seem to interfere with anything that you decide to take it with. Will be adding it to the family's pancake batter tomorrow and wont say a word, being that im the first one up usually. Just hope that it doesnt create a line for the bathroom:rofl:. Now as for my experiences as of late regarding MUSCLE FIBER, It's been definitely working its magic around my waist line, the most. Even though i'm in a light bulking phase at the moment cycling msten, im still gaining muscle, strength and mass but not adding any fat in abdominal area :head:. I actually put on 3lbs. this past week. At first i started to see more definement in my midsection, now i'm noticing i guess being that my waistline is shrinking, that the chest area is also starting to pop more. Not a bad experience at all FINAFLEX. Thanks for putting me on to such of a product. I could get use to this and could be making this a staple. And i like that its safe enough for the entire household, minus the:run::toilet:. Especially the Mrs.. She has her moments whereas they be times it'll be 2 days before shes able to make a bowel movement. I know shame on me for putting her on blast. Now speaking on bowel movements, i have to make one myself at the moment.................................................... Thank god i'm home, lol. Thats been the 2nd time today since consuming some MUSCLE FIBER, and the strange thing is that when i take it any other time through out the day, it doesnt have that affect on me. Time to fill my belly with more food, now i'm hungry again. Talk some more later, chow!!!
Now that's a heckuva log right there! Glad you decided not to be a video reporter...

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i am a video reporter, dont you see my meme at begining of post?

LOL!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update...not sure I would be spiking the pancake mix lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established
so i didnt wind up spiking the pancake batter, lol.
but just consumed 2 scoops with some apple juice, hope i dont have any bowel movements, because there isnt a bathroom in sight.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
dont aways have to go after consuming, but yall know how it goes in the morning
hope this is one of them moments.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
just consumed 2 scoops with some apple juice, hope i dont have any bowel movements, because there isnt a bathroom in sight.
hmmm not exactly prime concoction when no bathroom is available :nervous:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just wear a pair of adult depends! lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established

Day: 21

Really taking a liking to this product. Since taking MUSCLE FIBER i haven't had an upset stomach yet. Not having to run staright to toilet after each dosing is also great. Guess i've built some tolerance in that regard.
Nothing different to update that i havent in any of my previous posts. Still feeling upbeat, and not in a sluggish type of state. Midsection tightening up more than ever, even though i'm still devouring large amounts of food. I've been out to eat at a few buffets since taking MUSCLE FIBER, and it plays a great role in assisting in making more room available to getting your money's worth and if you happen to over due it, it'll also remedy that portion also.
But for the most part i enjoy taking it with my bcaa's after each session. Seems to aid me with the whole recovering aspect.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Day: 21

Midsection tightening up more than ever, even though i'm still devouring large amounts of food. I've been out to eat at a few buffets since taking MUSCLE FIBER, and it plays a great role in assisting in making more room available to getting your money's worth and if you happen to over due it, it'll also remedy that portion also.
Lol.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd tear up a buffet given the chance. Haven't been to one in years.

I'm looking forward to taking it preWO, mixed with my almond milk and protein, that I use as a coffee creamer. Will help with those preWO BMs, and assist my normal peri-WO glutamine.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Lol. I'm not gonna lie, I'd tear up a buffet given the chance. Haven't been to one in years. I'm looking forward to taking it preWO, mixed with my almond milk and protein, that I use as a coffee creamer. Will help with those preWO BMs, and assist my normal peri-WO glutamine.
You won't believe the difference if you've not had a bm before working out. Before taking Muscle Fiber my bm's were always after working out and after breakfast. Now it's before and my workouts seem to be better!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't believe the difference if you've not had a bm before working out. Before taking Muscle Fiber my bm's were always after working out and after breakfast. Now it's before and my workouts seem to be better!
This is why I take a couple of scoops prebed... I cannot run in the mornings, unless the tank is empty..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Texas de Brazil - go find one
you been waiting so long, might as well have the best there is
I've never heard of it and wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one in the state. Fla and Ga kinda have their own isolated restaurants and grocery stores.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to check that out next time I'm in Orlando, assuming I remember.

Must be pretty dang good to recommend a buffet.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's not your mom's buffet, brosef :D
hyoooge salad bar (like 200 some odd selections or something iirc), lots of neat stuff on it, but the prize at this place is all-you-can-eat Brazilian style meats on skewers that the servers come around with, saw some off on your plate, and then you catch the next one who has some other kind of meat....usually are like 8-10 different selections of meats, all of them are bomb, things like beef tenderloin...pork tenderloin wrapped with bacon...sirloin...chicken wrapped in bacon...chicken hearts..some of the places have lamb...all kinds of groovy stuff bro, eat till your heart's content

good times :bandit:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's not your mom's buffet, brosef :D
hyoooge salad bar (like 200 some odd selections or something iirc), lots of neat stuff on it, but the prize at this place is all-you-can-eat Brazilian style meats on skewers that the servers come around with, saw some off on your plate, and then you catch the next one who has some other kind of meat....usually are like 8-10 different selections of meats, all of them are bomb, things like beef tenderloin...pork tenderloin wrapped with bacon...sirloin...chicken wrapped in bacon...chicken hearts..some of the places have lamb...all kinds of groovy stuff bro, eat till your heart's content

good times :bandit:
Sounds amazing.

Interesting how you always combine meats.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Brazilians know how to eat

Had that exact same kind of meal on my honeymoon, We stayed in the restaurant over an hour easily I didn't want to leave lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Turff, have you been to Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse in Myrtle Beach? Looks like the same kinda thing. Steve has me hungry for one of these places now.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hey Turff, have you been to Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse in Myrtle Beach? Looks like the same kinda thing. Steve has me hungry for one of these places now.
Oh, I've been several times. It's only 5-10 minutes from me. Lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
They are amazing. Little on the pricey side, $50. But, you can purchase coupons for 50% off sometimes on Rocketgrab.com. Now at $25 it's a steal.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr you'll never let that die will you...

And for all of you, if you haven't tried argentine steak... you haven't had a steak. Brazil's stuff is a joke compared to Argentina's.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
They are amazing. Little on the pricey side, $50. But, you can purchase coupons for 50% off sometimes on Rocketgrab.com. Now at $25 it's a steal.
Dat moment when you're actually making money off of an all you can eat. They're probably closed for the weekend in Vegas.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RegisterJr you'll never let that die will you... And for all of you, if you haven't tried argentine steak... you haven't had a steak. Brazil's stuff is a joke compared to Argentina's.
Ex was Argentinean, almost stayed with her just for the food!

I'm a sucker fir just about any South American cuisine though, and Mexican