Motiv8er Aminod's!!!!! (Sponserd!)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings AM!!! I was fortunate enough to receive a canister of Aminod. I have been dieting down the last 12 weeks. I have lost about 30 lbs over that time period. I started working another job this week. It has been a pretty tough week with lack of time and recovery. I am getting on top of things now. I had the time to wokout and recover this evening.....so I took it. I used 1.5 scoops as an intraworkout formula. I was very pleased!!!

The flavor: It was the most honest watermelon taste I have found yet. I LOVE watermelon and have tried at least 20 flavors of watermelon.....some hits some misses. This tasted the most like watermelon yet! Very surprised....Pleasantly.

Interworkout. I did strength first today, then a mini TRX session to focus on my core as it has been a weakness. I worked three jobs yesterday and two today with little food and recovery. I should have been really wiped out today.....I felt good. I was so happy to have more strength and faster recovery. I certainly think the Aminod had a big part of this. I look forward to using this product in different ways and will let you know what I think. Thank you!

Sponsored! It wont let me fix the title...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So today, I did something with Aminod Ive never done before. No, nothing like that. I did jobs all over a number of counties and moved non stop. I put 2 scoops in a quart of water and sipped on it throughout the day. It was awesome! It got hot a couple of times and used the bottle in front of the AC for 10 minutes to cool it down. I never felt tired or hungry during the day. I had a big meal and a small meal during my 10 hours of work....meals on the begining and end of the day....4 meals total with the aminos between.....will be doing it again. I will have a workout tomorrow, I will use and report back!! Thanks for a great day errrbody at Purus!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Little late but in

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! Sorry for the quiet, I have started a new job and have been killed in free time....I will give a full report tonight. Thanks!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's everything going man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is this how it's going to end?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hellloooooooo!!!!!!

My apologies to Purus and reps for my absence. I must now leave some really important notes on their product. I have finally found FULL, FULL time employment. And it has crushed my free time. I have been solid with diet and ok with exercise. I havent had time to workout much, so even less time to update.....That being said, let me tell you my thoughts!!

I love this product. It has been a magic bullet that I have used in a number of ways. One, lack of sleep. I havent felt as tired while using this product. Long hours and not always being able to get to serious food has been a roadblock I have been having to adjust to. I felt capable and not starving when I would use a serving of this product to get my through a tough set of tasks and didnt have healthy food available. I now have healthy snacks hidden all over my job, but that took weeks of prepping.

In recovery. I love this amino anytime. My DOMS from either excercise or moving a number of tons of wood with myself being the human forklift, were much less for remaining in a dieting phase. I could seriously feel less muscular wear and tear. Very cool. I found myself being able to work or workout faster, as I needed less recovery time between moves or heavy projects.

TASTE!! Again, I want to point out I have consumed probably a hundred pounds of watermelon flavored Aminos in my day, and the taste is the best with this product. It taste like a watermelon extract, not a watermelon flavor attempt. Great flavor.

So far I HIGHLY recommend this product. I have loved it in, and out of the gym. Please ask any questions you have. THANK YOU!!!