Vujade's Digesting Millennium Sports EnzyM (Sponsored)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AM Peeps..!

I'd like to give a big shout out to MST for picking me to log their Digestive Enzyme Supplement EnzyM.

I received my EnzyM over the weekend, but wasn't able to start the log because I had to move and didn't
have internet for a few days. So Im really excited to get this log going.

DOSING:
I will be taking 1 capsule 3 times per day for 30 days.

LOGGING:
I will try to update the log at least 4 - 5 times per week to let you all know how its going with the product.

REVIEW:
I will post a final review after the 30 days is over.

I WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
Digestion Improvement (less gas, bloating)
Decreased Digestion Time (quicker breakdown of food)
Better Protein Absorption (hopefully leading to increase muscle & overall recovery)

I took my first capsule this morning with breakfast and just took my 2nd with lunch, I will let you know how day 1 goes tonight..!

ENZY-M-Logo.png

ENZY-M™ is a 100% vegetarian, broad spectrum digestive enzyme blend formulated to support optimal breakdown and digestion of proteins,
carbohydrates and fats. The enzymes in ENZY-M™ function in the typical gastric pH ranges of 1.5 to 9.0 to maximize nutrient uptake and overall
recovery. ENZY-M™ also contains our comprehensive Herba-Soothe GI™ blend to calm and soothe the digestive tract even when subjected to
heavy or troublesome meals.*

* Support Digestion*

* Support Recovery*

* 100% Vegetarian

* Decrease Gas & Bloating Caused By Food

* Formulated For Athletes

* Broad Spectrum Digestive Enzymes

* Functions in pH range 1.5 - 9.0

Unless you’re eating a nearly 100% organic and a mostly raw diet you may not be getting the optimal amount of enzymes to adequately aid in breaking down food for proper nutrition and recovery.*

Non-organic farming, soil depletion and premature harvesting of fruits and vegetables make it very difficult for the average person to consume optimal enzyme content let alone an athlete who needs to properly breakdown meals to aid in recovery from strenuous training sessions and competition. Lack of enzyme content in food also places undue stress on the pancreas which research has shown may cause other health issues via a cascade effect.*

ENZY-M™ is formulated for the athlete who is eating many smaller but clean meals and needs extra support digesting the essential nutrients for rapid recovery, growth and performance.*

What do the enzymes in ENZY-M™ breakdown?

ENZY-M_Chart_web.jpg

Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule directly before or during meals. You may take 2 capsules with heavier meals.

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician prior to use, especially is you are pregnant or nursing or you suffer from ulcers.

ENZY-M™ contains ZERO animal derived enzymes or animal byproducts and is packaged in an easy to swallow veggie capsule made from natural plant cellulose.

ENZY-M™ is made in the U.S.A in a cGMP facility and is formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substance. Contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

enzy-m.png

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

PROS:

Quicker Digestion: I noticed very quickly that my stomach felt emptier alot quicker then normal.
This was especially noticable at night before bed and I had no problem getting in a big protein
shake on top of dinner

Better Digestion: I had way less bloat and gas while on EnzyM and my stomach was flatter because of it.

Improved Recovery Times: After a couple weeks, I definitely noticed that my recovery times had improved
and would attribute this to better protein absorption from proper digestion.

CONS:

None. No sides whatsoever. Only downside is being out of them :)

VALUE:

I got the bottle for free for the lgo, so the value was great. But based on what they cost online,
the value seems good for a months supply.

OVERALL:

So far, its the best digestion product that Ive tried to date & would recommend to anyone looking
for better digestion, less bloating, & improved recovery times..!

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st!! :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 Update

Took 1 capsule with my 3 biggest meals yesterday.

Only noticeable effect was that breakfast, which is one of my bigger meals seemed to digest
more quickly. I noticed around 10:30 or 11am that I wasn't still full like I normally am. It
could be the placebo effect or it could be working already. If it happens again this morning
then I will let you all know.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 - AM Update

Yesterday was day 2. Took 1 capsule with 3 biggest meals. Food definitely seems to be digesting better.
Ive noticed my stomach doesn't stay full for as many hours as before.

No adverse or noticeable negative effects to the product.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - AM Update

Yesterday was day 4 using EnzyM. Definitely noticing less bloating. My stomach looked very
flat this morning in the mirror.

This past week I only trained twice because I have been in the process of moving and unpacking.
Next week i will get back to training normal again and looking forward to see how EnzyM helps
with recovery after hard workouts.

This will probably be my last update this week and will return to this log on Monday..!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be at the beach :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a great product!! Enjoy the beach! Totally jealous!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great product!! Enjoy the beach! Totally jealous!!
So far good. Digestion is definitely improving. Looking forward to seeing how I feel at the end of
this week after a week of working out, Will start looking for improved recoveries,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 - PM Update

Took 1 capsule with each of my 3 biggest meals today.

After a week of take EnzyM I can definitely see improvements in digestion, less gas & bloating,
and definitely seeing decreased digestion times. My stomach seems isn't as full as long as before.

Looking forward to seeing improved recovery times after working out this week.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I like what I'm reading, brotha. Glad to see you're enjoying it so far

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like what I'm reading, brotha. Glad to see you're enjoying it so far
Definitely loving it Brother.. Thanks for the opportunity...!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 - AM Update

Yesterday I only took 2 capsules. I forgot to take one with lunch. Definitely noticed a difference
without it. Lunch seemed to sit around it my stomach a little longer then with it.

I think its starting to have an effect on recovery. Yesterday I trained chest & triceps really hard,
came home ate dinner, popped a EnzyM and let it do its work. When I woke up this morning my
chest doesn't even feel like I work out yesterday and my Triceps are barely sore. So after 8 or 9
days of taking EnzyM, its starting to work its recovery magic.

Im looking forward to the next 21 days :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its Monday morning, time to get going again. After last weeks progress really looking forward
to this week to see how my recoveries improve.

Just popped an EnzyM with breakfast and heading off to work now :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like good stuff! Glad you're enjoying it!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone,.. Yes, so far I am pleased with EnzyM. Digestion has been improving, especially
Noticing it at night before bed,

I am also seeing improvements in my workout recoveries. My last 2 workouts were intense and my
Body hasn't been as sore as usual.

I'm still taking 1 capsule 3 times per day with the 3 biggest meals,

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff, vujade. I really am glad you're enjoying the product so far.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff, vujade. I really am glad you're enjoying the product so far.
Thx JWA. I really appreciate the opportunity to try it. I've been a big fan of your IBCAA product for quite a while
So I'm looking to add a new product to my arsenal,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 - Update

Things have been going great with EnzyM. My digestion has been the best its been in a long time
and definitely seeing an improvement in my recovery times.

I have also tried 2 capsules at a bigger meal to see how that works and noticed that my stomach
was near empty after 3 hours, which is a definite improvement for a large meal which would normally
take 4 or more hours to digest before bed when your sitting on the couch.

Definitely not looking forward to running out when the bottle is empty :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice thing to note about the upped dosage. I am really glad to hear that you are having a good experience with the product.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - Update

Things have been going great with EnzyM. My digestion has been the best its been in a long time
and definitely seeing an improvement in my recovery times.

I have also tried 2 capsules at a bigger meal to see how that works and noticed that my stomach
was near empty after 3 hours, which is a definite improvement for a large meal which would normally
take 4 or more hours to digest before bed when your sitting on the couch.

Definitely not looking forward to running out when the bottle is empty :)
Good to hear man, glad you are enjoying the product

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great stuff!! Just means you'll need to order some! ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23 - Update

Im 3 weeks into this log and I can definitely see a difference in digestion and recovery times.
I especially enjoy it at night, because I usually eat a decent sized dinner after training and
don't like to have a full stomach when I drink a protein shake before bed. So i will be adding
EnzyM to my daily routine once this log is over.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 - Update

Im 3 weeks into this log and I can definitely see a difference in digestion and recovery times.
I especially enjoy it at night, because I usually eat a decent sized dinner after training and
don't like to have a full stomach when I drink a protein shake before bed. So i will be adding
EnzyM to my daily routine once this log is over.
Glad to hear you'll be making it a part of your staples. Seems you are truly enjoying it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, sorry for being MIA this past week. Things have been going great with EnzyM.
Been taking it religiously past month 3 times per day with my 3 big meals. There was
One or two days were I skipped it at lunch because I only had a shake, but I was able to
Take 2 pills with dinner a couple times when I ate some bigger meals.

I absolutely love this product and will be ordering a bottle this week with my supplement
Order for October,

If you guys are looking for a single product that will help with digestion times, better
Protein absorption and improved recovery then EnzyM is definitely for you.

I hope that you find this log to be as unbiased as possible despite being a sponsored log.
I did my best and I hope that it helps anyone looking for a great Enzyme product.

Thanks again To the guys at Millennium Sports for choosing me to do this log for you guys.

I will be posting my final review sometime this week.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, sorry for being MIA this past week. Things have been going great with EnzyM.
Been taking it religiously past month 3 times per day with my 3 big meals. There was
One or two days were I skipped it at lunch because I only had a shake, but I was able to

I absolutely love this product and will be ordering a bottle this week with my supplement
Order for October,

If you guys are looking for a single product that will help with digestion times, better

I hope that you find this log to be as unbiased as possible despite being a sponsored log.
I did my best and I hope that it helps anyone looking for a great Enzyme product.

Thanks again To the guys at Millennium Sports for choosing me to do this log for you guys.

Looking forward to the final review. Thanks again

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Order for October,

Sounds like it did it's job! Looking forward to the final review. Thanks again for running an honest/unbiased log.