T2 Mind and Muscle Fat Incinerator Log

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ahhhh let's move a little bit of the fat and show off some I that newly lean muscle. Jut received my bottle today and right off the bat gotta taste it. .5ml as a test and probably another .5ml before work tonight. Then when I get home in the morning before bed ill .5ml. Gonna be a lot of doses at that protocol but I'd imagine it's designed to be ran at 4ml a day, just need to assess tolerance.

Haven't weight myself nor have I been to the gym in a couple weeks. Vacation and work have overwhelmed me. Started a new business which is really taking a toll on me and my family so this log will be a test. I'll be in the gym here and there but will focus on eating and the days I don't have many hours I will go to gym.

Thanks guys I will update stats in a couple of days when I get in the gym. Probably Thursday mornin.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know how this works. I've tried plenty of T2 in pills, and it definitely heats you up, but I've dosed as high as 1200 mcgs. Sometimes it seems great, sometimes not so much. I wonder if it was brand-dependent and I wonder if the liquid will work better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been running max of 2ml 2x a day

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in, I'm liking it so far

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
And still at it. I am so ready to go home.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've bumped it up to 2ml with no negative side. I haven't had the best sleep this week so I decided to have a full nights rest last night and will hit gym in the morning.

On another note the flavor is a refreshing peppermint. I've noticed a little thermo effect during different times of the day but I feel that I need to be on a normal schedule to correctly gauge my use of T2. Haven't missed a dose so......so far so good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. One of the better tasting sublingual I've used

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Are you noticing being leaner yet? IDK if it's in my mind or different lighting but it seems like I have more definition

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did notice some reduction

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Staying on track for sure. Mid section has bloating gone and feeling good about T2. No negative sides at all. Starting to see some slimming which makes for a good thing.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well almost midnight and again I am working. This time I am on call for the entire holiday weekend and it will pretty much suck. I want to say I am definitely getting my cardio in without sleep however eating is being been pretty good

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I only have to pull all nighters wed->thurs because of my work but it freaking sucks. Can't imagine doing it more than once or twice a week

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah I work way to much. I only do it because I want my wife to be with the kids more and so we can do more.

Looking in the mirror I notice a lot thinner. My midsection has definitely changed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, this is a sublingual T2 - meaning that it should have better bioavailability? I didn't even realize that it was sublingual, just liquid before....very interesting and looks to be cheap enough...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So, this is a sublingual T2 - meaning that it should have better bioavailability? I didn't even realize that it was sublingual, just liquid before....very interesting and looks to be cheap enough...
do it, it's even on sale for labor day!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Look at the size of this. Looks like I'll be eating good today.

image-3240122403.jpg

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
Just picked up a couple of these bad boys (the T2, not the lobster) can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Hoping it does what it says...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just picked up a couple of these bad boys (the T2, not the lobster) can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Hoping it does what it says...
I got some too homie. You got a log going?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
If I ever make it to the gym I will be making better progress. Finally no late night, off call for weekend and peaceful. I've got to make some changes.... However night install Tuesday will throw off the week again. I use to fight over am workouts with my wife but now it's just laziness/work playing a part in this. I've been so tired and lethargic. Living in florida is nice minus the humidity and heat... I seem to sweat out my motivation. I guess sauna life is way I am living.

I tightened up on my last log and now this is really making a few minor tweaks which I've been satisfied with. It's not a dramatic change but i have been feeling lighter, should have solid weigh in tomorrow if my plans hold up.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Doing all this work to start a new business is killin me. But I have to support the family. Still paying for a gym membership but not taking advantage.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Been noticing a lot of sweating and heat all over my body when sleeping. While driving and in jobs my perspiration is little too noticeable. It's not a bad thing but doesn't take much my AC in the truck is always on.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Been noticing a lot of sweating and heat all over my body when sleeping. While driving and in jobs my perspiration is little too noticeable. It's not a bad thing but doesn't take much my AC in the truck is always on.
same here

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Been very oily lately and very lethargic. Not sure if both are a side but pants have been loose... Good and bad, I had to buy bigger pants because my old ones were getting tight.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well I'd say it was a start, not a great one though. Been around a month since I've been in the gym and well I can say that it was noticeable. Bench was tough at 185.... I was pushing 225 for a few before. Gym has been upgraded in areas so that's good. Sauna back up and running.... Sweatin it right now.

Going to be a sore man tomorrow. I've got to keep this up because lately at work I have noticed myself struggling lifting things and my stamina during night jobs. It's crazy how fast you can lose strength.

Mainly upper body chest and back, with .75 mile run/walk today. Nothin to brag about for sure but already feeling like today is going to be a good day! Energized and ready to go.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
And weighed in at 185.... That's 10lb in a little more than a month. So changing diet and not working out I lose weight... And working out and eating decent I gain. Hmmmmm seems like a trend. Wonder if I can do both... Workout and lose weight or gain abs hahahhaha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Night jobs would suck.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got about 4 more days. Lookin leaner and feeling good. No ill sides at all. Seems like a working supp. I'd imagine with a little more exercise I could have toned up a little. I am still satisfied with re weightloss.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've been steady morning and night at 2ml. I wonder I this could be used year round? Probably same time off as on would be good too.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pretty good outcome. Weigh in tomorrow to make a accurate response to the product. I have experienced a positive run and would hope all would benefit from this. I have been surprised by T2 and might be using this for a longer time! Last night at 4ml daily split between two doses.

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
I`ve recently made a log with T2, and started today, check it out if you people are intrested

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You definitely don't want to run this year round. It should be relatively kind on your thyroid, but 4 weeks on/4 weeks off should be the minimum. Or 8 weeks on/8 weeks off. At least that is my opinion. 3,5 Diiodothyronine will shut down your thyroid, 3,3 diiodothyronine not so much...but I still feel it is better to be safe than sorry.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Vidar Eriksen

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257601-t2-fat-incinerator.html#post4683414