Bryancap77 logs iForce's Max Out (sponsored)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I am fortunate enough to have gotten the opportunity to log iForce's new preworkout "Max Out"

Preworkout Supplement history - mostly all of them, with craze and hypermax being my favs.
I'm a fan of focus, and pump. A solid stim is great but not something I absolutely NEED.

Lifting history - I've played baseball and football my whole life, and I've been lifting steadily since 7th grade. The past 3 years I've gotten into bodybuilding, and went from 165lbs - 210lbs at about 12% bf.

I'll be measuring the effects of this workout in terms of

Focus
Strength
Endurance
Pump
Crash/euphoria

Overall impression will be at end of log. I plan to update a few times a week.

This will not be a cluttered log, as I plan to do a true test of the supplement and not to fluff it up with brown nosing :p

I'll be doing chest tonight so....
Let's max out!! :D

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Ok so chest went well. Here's my input.

Focus 6/10 I didn't feel much focus. I didn't have much sleep so that may have effected my experience.

Strength 9/10 I felt pretty good and moved decent weight despite the fact I'm cutting.

Endurance 7/10 Not a huge factor today, but as I said I didn't get much sleep.

Pump 10/10 This is where maxout shined. I love GMS, and I'll credit a good portion of my pump to that.

Crash/euphoria NA I experienced neither. At the end of my workout I was baseline, normal. Oh and for those that care it tastes AMAZING.

To give you an example of my strength today, I did reverse bb bench press, pyramid set of 8, 6, 4, 2 at 225, 275, 315, 325 Felt good bruh. I'll update after my next workout. Overall, not overwhelmingly amazing, but it's only been one day so time will tell. :)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Another couple workouts in, and I'm not overwhelmed by this supplement. I get a great pump from it, but the focus and energy just isn't doing it for me. The taste is amazing still however, and I will say I enjoy this preworkout for night lifts so I'm not left overstimmed.

Focus 5/10

Strength 8/10

Endurance 6/10

Pump 10/10
Potassium nitrate and gms....dayummm

Crash/euphoria - crash post workout, really drained feeling.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I trained arms today^^

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Max Out for arms, and back. It has been going strong! I'll give a final review soon as I'm nearing the end of my tub.