Michael stacks up with NOxygen

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I want to thanks AaronJP1 from purus labs for hooking it up with some NOxygen. I was originally going to stack this with stimaholic from genomyx, but sadly I ended up having some problem with the place I ordered from and ended up not getting it. I did however get something else to stack it with and I hope it is a good combo. I'll let you guys try and guess what pre it is ;) I'll just say that it definitely HEATs things up in the gym.

Just did shoulders today and didn't know it was coming in and tomorrow is an off day so I will try it out on Sunday for some chest and tris. I'm stoked to see how it all goes. Might even just go ahead and say fu&$ the rest day and train tomorrow. We'll see.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I loved the NOxygen. Gonna be getting more soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Did you do 1 or 2 scoops?
i do one scoop. The health benefits is why I love it. NOxygen is a little weird on the scoops but don't worry, your body will love you. Pumps, intake and sex is all improved!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Michael needs to post the log in the right section lol =P

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbed! Definitely start with one scoop and see how it goes

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Okay guys, so I couldn't help myself. I ended up going to the gym this morning and did some chest and tris. I took one scoop of noxygen and one scoop of vpx white heat pre workout. I was almost tempted to go with two scoops of the noxygen, but I wanted to see how it went with 1 scoop. Now I usually get a pretty good chest pump on push days, but today was A LOT better. I didn't really notice the pump effects till I was towards the end of my workout though. One thing I did notice was that I had a lot of endurance today. I know it wasn't from the white heat because I have been using this for about a week now and I haven't had endurance like this before. I just wanted to keep lifting. I was starting to see vascularity, especially in my shoulders which I didn't even train today so that was nice :). I kept trying to think of other exercises to do so I could keep training, but I was all done with my routine so I just did some extra sets of traps and called it a day..or morning I should say.
pre.JPG

Now as soon as I got home I could see and feel the pump much better. I think I will take the noxygen a little bit earlier next time just to give it some time to get in my system before training because I literally took it like 10 minutes before left to the gym. I might need to drink some more water before training as well. I feel like that would help. I'll throw up some pics of the aftermath.
day1_.JPG

I know I aint swole as fuak, but I am currently bulking and making progress.
Height: 6'. Weight: 187 lbs. 23years.

I'm feeling pretty good this week so I think I will train back tomorrow and I will definitely be logging that for sure. Just have to listen to my body. If I feel good I usually just skip my rest day and train. I know rest days are beneficial, but I take them when I know I need them. Especially since I am in a caloric surplus I have a lot more energy.

Attachments

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
DAY 2

Alright, so I got up early this morning to train back/bis. I took one scoop of noxygen about 15 minutes pre workout. This stuff is really clumpy, but it mixes pretty well which I find weird. Im not complaining though, I like that it is easy to mix and it doesn't really have a taste, its just kind of smooth..I dont know its hard to explain. Anyways, today I started off with some deads. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I do deadlifts at the beginning of my workout I feel pretty beat after my last set. I ended up doing a 5x5 of 315. I just recently started doing doing these again with lower weight to work on form. After I was done I still felt really good and ready for the rest of my workout. I just want to say, this stuff is awesome for endurance. I don't know what it is, but I just want to keep lifting! I also had a really nice pump going on. I usually don't feel my back pump, but I could feel it a little better today.

So far, noxygen is doing its job. It makes me feel "fuller" when I am training. This could also be due to the fact that I am bulking, but I didn't really notice till yesterday which was day 1 on noxygen.

I think I am going to try 2 scoops next and I feel like that will be the sweet spot.
Not sure if I am going to take this on leg day. We will see!
photo.JPG

Do you even sweat brah?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha leg days pumps are the most fun! Gotta at least try it. And yeah I agree with you on the hard to explain aspect of the texture/mixability. When I first opened my tub I didn't think there was anyway it'd mix well. I was pleasantly surprised though

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Ha leg days pumps are the most fun! Gotta at least try it. And yeah I agree with you on the hard to explain aspect of the texture/mixability. When I first opened my tub I didn't think there was anyway it'd mix well. I was pleasantly surprised though
You convinced me, going to give NOxygen a go on leg day today.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
DAY 3

So I went ahead and took on full scoop of noxygen pre workout and nothing else. I wanted to put it to the test on its own and it happened to be leg day today....yeah crazy right? I wasn't really expecting to get a huge pump because after trying it for two days I already know that the pumps it gives me on 1 scoop are okay. I know for sure that at 1.5 - 2 scoops will be perfect, but I want to wait for my next set of training sessions to start again to try it at that dosage.

Anyways, 1 scoop with about 12 oz of cold water. Waited about 15 minutes and hit the gym. I had about 1.5cup of oats with a scoop of whey and some mixed berries pre workout about 2 hours before if anyone was curious. Today was a strength day so I did a 5x5 of 225 on squats and after that I was feeling really good so I went for a pr of 245 for 4. I was so stoked. I know its not super heavy to some of you, but for a guy my height, squatting isn't my strongest suit.

Overall I was really surprised on how much endurance I got from noxygen. It obviously doesn't get you hyped up or full of energy, but something about it just keeps me going. I was also surprised that I had a pretty good workout without any stims and thats coming from a stim junkie. I can only imagine how much better my training session would have been if I stacked it with my pre workout, which I will be trying ;)

So as far as pumps go, like I said earlier. It wasn't anything crazy, but pretty decent. I can still feel a pump in my quads and it's been a good hour since I trained. I think the pumps will be better when I take it on my hyper days.

Next training session is going to be a push day. Im going to take 1.5 scoops and see if the pumps are any better. Can't wait!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Day 4

Leg Day​

Alright guys. So today was leg day. I took 1.5 scoops of noxygen and stacked it with my usual pre(white heat). I don't know what it was about today, but I have to say it was one of the best leg days I have had in a while. My quads were literally pumped as fu&*. I was originally planning on going in and doing some front squats, but it was packed at my gym today..thanks Labor day :zx11pissed: haha, but anyways it was all good. I decided to improvise and went ahead and did some leg press. I ended up doing about 5 sets not including my warm up sets of 12-15 reps. It was a hyper day as well so I was going for higher reps. I like doing higher reps for legs anyways because its usually a little harder for me to get a good pump in my legs unless I do more sets of 3-6reps with heavy weight on squats, but still not as good.

Overall, it was a great workout. I was having trouble walking most of the time. I haven't had that feeling from doing legs(at least during the workout) in a while. I am seriously loving noxygen right now. I was surprised how much more of a pump I got on leg day than any other body part so far. It might be because I upped the dose to 1.5 scoops and I haven't tried that for push or pull yet.

Also the endurance was pretty good as always. I was totally drained by my last set. It's been about three hours and no joke my quads and hams still feel hard and dense..pretty sweet if you ask me. :)

Tomorrow is my pull day. Going to take 1.5 or maybe say fu** it and take 2. I'll be sure to post how it went.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You said 2 scoops today?

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
You said 2 scoops today?
I will be taking 2 today for my pull day. Will let you know how it goes. Might not be able to post till later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I have class today so might be a little busy.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries man post when you can

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Day 5

Push Day

Today I decided to take 2 scoops of noxygen. It was a push day(strength) so I was really looking forward to it. Noxygen did not disappoint. My workout started off a little slow. I was feeling weak and tired, not sure what it was. I started off with a 5x5 on the flat bench press. After my fourth set I was starting to feel pretty good. *By the way I did take 1 scoop of vpx white heat as well. Once I finished my last set of bench I went over to OHP for 5x5. I was feeling way better now and I could see that I was looking full and pump by the time I started my second set. I ended setting a PR for my OHP. I was pretty stoked. I moved on to some incline hammer strength presses and then my accessory movements(pushdowns/side laterals/skull crushers). This is where I was starting to really feel the pump :). When I was doing my side laterals, for the first time I could see my delts were veiny as fuakkk. Just seeing how pumped my delts were made me keep upping the weight. I ended up doing 30 lb db's for 8 reps. I usually go lighter to really focus on getting a good pump and not sacrificing form, but I just couldn't help it. I felt like a beast. I finished off with some skull crushers and tricep pushdowns.

I definitely felt noxygen work today at its best. I was feeling so good that I decided to do some extra cable flys. I swear, the pump was so real that it was starting to hurt...in a good way. It was great!

Over all I think at 2 scoops noxygen really shines through for me. Sometimes when I take pump products I never really feel them even at more than the recommended dosage. I believe noxyge says you can take up to 2 scoops.? So I will keep it at two scoops for the rest of my upper body days. I think on lower body days, 1 scoop does the trick.

Tomorrow is a pullday(strength). I'm not sure how it will go since I will be focusing on going heavy on deads. I am hoping for a decent pump though ;).
Two scoops again tomorrow!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Also I realized that I didn't really drink enough water before my workout today so I think thats why I wasn't feeling so great today. I was surprised how much of a pump I still had though. I am definitely going to make sure I get a good amount of fluids in me before training tomorrow. Hoping for some painful pumps ;).

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting enough water and hydration is paramount for pumps but even more so with NOXYGEN/Hydromax.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. School just started back up so I have been busy getting back into my routine. I have still been hitting the gym, but I just haven't had enough time to post. I just wanted to let everyone know the rest of the log is still coming :)

I also want to say..the pumps just keep getting better ;)

Having a pull day today so be expecting my update on that.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Push Day

What's up guys, sorry for the delay. Been busy, but I'm back at it this week! Today I had an awesome push day. I took 2 scoops(my sweet spot) of noxygen with 1 scoop of vpx white heat. These two combined has been giving me some of the best workouts I have had in a while, especially endurance wise. I was able to train early this morning. I prefer to train first thing in the mornings. I just feel like I have better workouts. So like I said, I trained early and fasted today as well. I drank about 32oz of water and waited about an hour or so. I took 2 scoops of noxygen about 15 minutes pre workout and then I took my 1 scoop of white heat on my way to the gym.

I noticed that I get better pumps when I take noxygen exactly 15 to 20 minutes pre workout. I guess it just takes a while for it to get into the system. It does say to wait about 15 minutes on the label so it makes sense.

Pumps were awesome today. I did shoulders first and then moved on to some chest. By the time I was towards the end of my workout my whole upper body was looking full. I love the feeling I get from noxygen. Its hard to describe, but it just makes you feel and look big ;)
The vascularity for me hasn't been very noticeable. Usually just in my delts, I think its because I'm not at a super low bf. I bet the vascularity is much more noticeable when cutting. I am already planning on running a tub when I start cutting.

Today was probably one of the best pumps I've had, especially once I started doing my isolation work. Triceps and shoulders were looking pumped.

I'm starting to figure out how much water I need to drink before and when to take noxygen as well. I pretty much explained my routine above which is how I have been doing it for the past week. I was taking it with my pre workout before, but now I just take it on its own with about 10oz of cold water. It really has no taste. Just goes down smooth. It would be cool if Purus came out with a flavored noxygen :), just a thought.

So far noxygen hasn't let me down. It has definitely made my workouts more enjoyable. Knowing that I am going to get a good pump makes me train that much harder.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has a sweet taste to it but the whole point with it is it can easily be added to any to her preworkout or drink as well as solo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Michael, everything good brother?

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Sorry brahs, school has been kicking my a@!
I have still been training though so I will be updating on how everything has been going with NOxygen so far. I have a few more workouts till I run out ?. I just want to say that I have really been liking this stuff. Already planning on ordering a new tub this week ?

Having a push day today! Going to make sure I get in enough water and also food. I notice when I get in a good amount of carbs, NOxygen really kicks in. Although I usually like training fasted, but I have been liking training later on after some food. Also that's just the way my schedule has been working out, but as long as I get in a good workout I am happy.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates. Will definitely do my best to log the rest of what I have left.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Push Day(hypertrophy)

I took 1 scoop of noxygen about 15 minutes pre workout with 12 oz of water. I am currently taking a stim break so all I took today was noxygen.

I started my workout with some incline db presses. I was feeling okay today, especially since I had no stims. Just have to get used to it :(
After about 4 sets I went on to do some db shoulder presses and then some decline db presses. I finished off with some chest flys, side lateral raises, tricep push downs and shrugs. I even did some calves.

Over all, my workout was pretty decent. It was definitely a struggle with no pre workout. Regardless I still got a pretty good pump and the endurance was there as well. By the middle of my workout I had forgotten that I was on no stims. Noxygen really helped me push through my workout. I was surprised how good of a pump I got on 1 scoop when recently I have been taking 2 scoops. Getting in lots of fluids pre and during really helps.

I have about two or three workouts left if I keep it at 1 scoop. I might just go ahead and take two scoops to finish it off with a bang ;).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got any updates man?

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Update!​

Sorry I've been MIA for a while guys. School has been kicking my a** :(. Other than that I have still been training hard and still taking my noxygen.

I recently started a new training program called LOHILO. Not sure if anyone has heard of it? It's a mixed between strength and HIT training. Almost like a push/pull/legs split, but a little more put together if you ask me. Anyways, on my HIT days it involves a lot of super setting. This is where the fun begins :).
I don't normally do a ton of ss, but man I had an awesome workout on my first day using this routine and the pump was unreal. Including more ss in my workouts definitely helped bring up my intensity and along with that, the pump.

It is very nice being able to see veins and striations when in a surplus, something I don't normally see while bulking. It makes my training sessions way more intense and so much more motivating. I trained back/bis/tris and my arms were swole as fu**!

Once again, noxygen did its job. I haven't had a training session yet, where the pump hasn't been great. I don't think my workouts will be the same without noxygen...srs. Sadly, today was my last day due to the fact that I ran out :(. I will be getting another tub soon though. I am glad that its not very expensive :).