Damn i'm hooked and want some more CONTRABAND!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before I start my review I want to say that I HATE fruit punch and I have a HIGH tolerance for stims.

Ok here we go..

For those of you that never heard of Contraband by Iron Forged Nutrition..

The pump blend looks awesome! Even though I do not know the exact amount of each ingredient(I HATE that we are not told exactly how much it is of each) I was still curious and wanted to give this a try.

Call me weird but I did not ask to try this cuz of the pump. I don't care if a pre workout has a pump mix, i can get a pump from workout alone. But it doesn't hurt that pre workouts have a pump ingredients there. And the pump was serious on Contraband! I used 1 sample on chest yesterday and the other sample today with Arms. I woke up this morning and chest felt like it was still pumped and sore lol. Arms were pumped from the freaking beggining! I started with cable pushdowns and 1 set in I could already feel it. By the time I was on my second exercise(CG presses) I was full on pumped! After 4 exercises I moved on to Biceps and right off the bat on the 1st exercise(ez preacher curls) I was pumped! I moved on to incline db curls and damn the weights felt light but i was so pumped that it hurt! 3rd exercise was cable hammers... fock that **** was hurting... specially since when i train biceps i like to hold and squeeze at the top of every exercise. Last exercise was reverse ez curls... forearms were on fiiiiiiiiiiiiire, biceps were so pumped and hard that i couldn't curl all the way up.

The focus was really focking awesome. The more it hurt the more I wanted to do. Resting period was kept really short. I would say 30 second max. I only got distracted a bit when this girl in what looked to be booty shorts was lunging in front of me lol.

Am getting ahead of myself.. Lets back up to the mixing and taste. lol i got a tendency to shake pre workouts only a few times. 5 to 7 times max. Yesterday it left a trail of grains on the side of the cup after I was done drinking, no big deal to me just pour a lil more water in and drank it down. Today I used a bit more water and after shaking was a bit foamy for 10 seconds but it died down and there was a few grains on the bottom this time, again no big deal. The taste yesterday surprised me at first sip... First sip tasted really good which surprised the hell out of me cuz fruit punch supplements suck! BUT after the 2nd sip i was like hmmm not bad.. 3rd sip i was like ok the taste gets old really fast, not something i would enjoy drinking everyday for 30 days. Flash forward to today.. Like i mentioned before I used a bit more water and I actually enjoyed the taste! I didn't love it but I enjoyed it, it was much better than yesterday! Good job IFN this might be the first time I won't rate a fruit punch supplement a 0 for taste.

Ok back to what really matters on a pre workout.. The Energy! Right on point! Again not sure how much caffeine in this but I usually need over 300 of caffeine to get me moving and feeling anything. Contraband did just that! Beta Alanine must be really low cuz I felt no tingles. I love the tingles. But this left me disappointed. Back to energy. I went different after about 15, maybe 20 minutes after taking Contraband, felt like I was ready to hit the gym. No rush of energy or anything like that though. For a while now I been feeling blah at the gym and just wanting to get done with my workout and leave but didn't feel like that yesterday or today on Contraband. I could had done more at the gym yesterday and today but shoulder started hurting yesterday and today the pump was just so much that it hurt like i said, couldn't do full range of motion and curl all the way up. Haven't felt like that from a supplement in a while!

Overall I would def buy a bottle of Contraband. Even though I wish they would tell us exactly how much mg for each ingredient I would still buy it. Only thing I would change about this profile is increase the beta alanine.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Thank you very much for the Review! I very impressed by the amount of detail you put into your review. We are going to be looking for product loggers soon so please keep an eye on our forum section if you are interested. I also wanted to reveal some of the formula questions you had. Our Contraband contains 250mgs of caffeine per serving along with 2250mgs of Beta Alanine. We included 3g of Creatine HCL in this formula which is really rare for this type of creatine. If you have anymore questions let me know and I would be glad to answer them for you. I also saw you are not a fan of fruit punch in general I wanted to let you know that we also have a wicked melon flavor that is awesome. I am not a huge watermelon fan normally but this flavor is so good I could drink it all day long. It tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher with the same tartness that you get from the Twisted Punch. I kinda felt like the Twisted Punch flavor tastes like a melted Rocket pop lol. Anyway thanks again for the great review. We hope to earn your respect and do business in the future!

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Bowskie. We look forward to your review as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4