WTF!!! IRON FORGED NUTRITION "CONTRABAND"

princevince

Awards
  • Established

:reporter:First and foremost, i want to welcome IFN to the forum, and want to also thank IFN for the samples I received of their p.w.o "CONTRABAND" .
Now talk about fast shipping, i believe i received the samples maybe 2 or 3 days after request was sent. Which isn't too common nowadays.

O.K so now that that's taken care of and out of the way lets get down to the nitty gritty, what we all been waiting for; the review right, well her it is:

Lets start of with...

Taste: 10
Just because it took me way back to my adolescence, when i would go to my neighborhood pizza shop and get some cherry Italian ices, even though its fruit punch flavored, lol. Also a plus is that even though it contains red dye#40, they must of not put much of it in cause its a very light pink.

Effectiveness: 10
This is the first pwo of its kind that i tried, that lets you keep working out without your muscles getting tired or too tight, that it prevents you from extending your lifts. I did arms and chest today, that consisted of calesthenics and dumbells, and im still in the midst of my session but just felt that i had to pause just to submit this review cause the product is so freaking profound and feel that the world should know that such a product exists. I know im going to wake up sore as hell tomorrow but who cares, "no pain no gain". Fellas no **** you's got to try you's some, so take complete advantage of the samples that they're offering at the moment. You's dont want to miss this. The pump is just constantly there.
I started off with just a half of a sample yesterday, cause i had already ingested some stims earlier in the day and didnt want to OD, and the session went superably. So today i consumed the whole packet and was and still "SUPER-AMP'D" no BS!!!

****NO THIS SUPPLEMENT ISNT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, THIS IS SOME SUPER POTENT STUFF*****

Just thought i'd share that with you folks, so yall dont hurt your heart..

Mixability:10
I put in my shaker with about12-16oz. of water shook and "viola" gone, just like magic. Nothing left at bottom, but maybe a few specs.

Value: N/A
I cannot comment cause i didnt have to pay for it. But its definitely worth the $30-$40easily. Hands down....You wont regret it, I promise you's.

Overall: 10/10
Alot of the existing pwo's out there are going to experience a level of slower sales once the word is spread. Now i know everyone remembers the hype with USPL Jack3d, right? Well this is it 100 fold, trust..... I guarrantee you that the ones who applied for the samples will tell you the same, just watch. I dont work for the company, obviously, so theres no need for my to lie, but i have to call a spade a spade. I'm sold IFN. As soon as my finances allow me to, im not wasting anytime procastinating, im going staright to the cart and submitting order.

NUTRAPLANET, do your self a justice, and get this at your store asap!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad i only have 1/2 a packet left:aargh4:.

Thank you again IFN, for blessing me with the 2 samples. You got me, and i'm definitely going to spread the word to my bros.:cheers:

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. So what gives it that special energy? That amp? The gluc is just the stuff in red bull right?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
yes and yes, but trust me it' ll give you propellas instead of wings.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Cool i got a sample coming!

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Thank you so much for posting your review. It was very detailed. If you are interested in logging another product for us in the future check out our section for some details. Thank you once again for your review it honestly made my day. We really put a lot of effort into this formula and it feels good to see the hard work pay off.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...I love amp citrate. I have to try this!

IFN15

Awards
Thanks Princevince we take pride in our products, it means alot that people are appreciating the effort we put out