Magnitropin Muscle Making

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Magnitropin Muscle Making

Welcome to my Myokem Magnitropin lean bulking log. The guys over at Myokem were generous enough to allow me to log a bottle of their new muscle building supplement Magnitropin. This product has quite the exciting ingredient panel and looks to have true potential to be a top notch natural anabolic.; Alas, only time will tell! So lets see what we're working with:

Magnitropin Supplement Facts

Serving Size: capsules
    Servings per Container: ~24
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Magnitropin™ Proprietary Matrix 4.3 g **
    Paederia foetida extract (20:1) **
    Cistanche deserticola extract (20:1) **
    Gentiana lutea extract (10:1) **
    (-)-Epicatechin **
    Black pepper extract (std. min. 95% Piperine) (fruit) **

What Are My Goals

I have two main goals for this fall/winter:
    1) Build as much new muscle as possible (I'd like to gain at least 5lb of muscle by next spring)
    2) Stay relatively lean (Low teens BF%) so that I don't have to cut for 6mo out of the year to be in shape for a week vacation.

I have always been on the higher bf side (with no particular diet/maint i tend to sit around 18-20%) but i would like to change this. This year's bulking will be my first long term attempt at a lean bulk and maintenance. I want to make a true lifestyle change that I can maintain year round and be able to enjoy dinners out and occasional indulgences without guilt (or not eating at all - cutting) or reckless abandon (bulking).

Where I'm At Now

Currently, 26, 5'10", 172 lbs, 12% bf (total guesstimate) - I spent Jan 1 - Jul 10 cutting. Went from 205lb @ 21% bf (est) to 155lb @ 7-8% bf (calipered lower but estimated about there). July 11-19 I went on an all inclusive cruise and came back 26lb heavier... Oops. The last few weeks I've been cutting/reverse dieting to lose some of the ridic amount of water and fat I gained during vacation. For the rest of the month of august I will be slowly adding in calories to begin my reverse diet. The last week I will be on vacation but it'll be a family one so the food will be much more controlled. Through the fall I want to be able to relax my diet a lot from my cutting diet and enjoy football parties and family dinners so that is my goal in getting my calories up.

I severely injured my left hamstring 6/6/14 (grade 2 strain, just shy of tearing) so I've been working to come back from that. I wasn't even able to walk without a severe limp for 2 weeks and it was well over a month before I could even lightly jog. I'm about 95% and most lifts are fine to do now. I still haven't tried full sprints yet though so that will have to happen soon.

Current 1PR's:
    These were all in the spring, since cutting for so long strength has gone down thus PR vs 1RM (current estimated 1RM in parentheses)
    Squat - 315x1 (275)
    Bench - 230x1 (205)
    Deadlift - 315x1 (295)
    OHP - 175x1 (135)

Staple Supplements I Use

- Multi
    - Fish oil (4g/day)
    - Protein (currently Select/Oxyelite)
    - Creatine (have been off since mid July, will start back at 5g/day pwo 9/2)

Supplements I'm Using Currently
    None. Just finished up Cannibal Alpha and am taking a few weeks off of everything to let me body settle. I've been on a stim break since mid July as well so when I get back to the grind after labor day (9/2) I'll be clean and clear for some pre workouts and muscle building magic!

Diet
    I'll be running a very simple 40/40/20 p/c/f split with all of my carbs periworkout. Calories will start at 2000kcall and get bumped up as needed to build and hold at a reasonable leanness. A typical weekday will look like this:
    Meal 1 (6am) - 6 egg whites/ 2c spinach
    Meal 2 (9am) - 8oz pork/ salad
    Meal3 (12pm) - 1c oats/8oz chicken/salad
    Train (3pm)
    PWO Shake (4:30pm) - 1sc whey
    PWO Meal/Dinner (5:30pm) - 8oz chicken/2c Cheerios/1c Almond milk/veggies
    Pre Bed (9pm) - 1c Almond Milk/1T PB/1sc blend protein

Training
    I will be doing a modified PHAT routine that has me training 6 on 1 off, with 3 power and 3 hypertrophy days.
    Mon - Hyper Lower
    Tue - Hyper Push
    Wed - Hyper Pull
    Thu - OFF
    Fri - Power Lower
    Sat - Power Push
    Sun - Power Pull
    Repeat

Anything Else?

- I'll be posting start pics at the end of the month when I return from vacation and begin the bulking
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbed cause we're both logging together. Nice #'s for being that lean. I feel like a weakling compared to you, haha.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.32%

in for awesomeness
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Subbed cause we're both logging together. Nice #'s for being that lean. I feel like a weakling compared to you, haha.
    Ha thanks man. Those are like baby numbers around here. I've ways been more concerned about looks vs actually being strong (as I'm not really) so it's all about checking my ego lately.

I've actually lowered all my weights this last week and really focused on form and not going to failure so in truly working the muscles as not just throwing weight around.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Ha thanks man. Those are like baby numbers around here. I've ways been more concerned about looks vs actually being strong (as I'm not really) so it's all about checking my ego lately.

I've actually lowered all my weights this last week and really focused on form and not going to failure so in truly working the muscles as not just throwing weight around.
    I just updated my thread with my current maxes and stuff since I forgot to initially include them.

But yeah, I agree. I've been trying to lean out lately but also focus on form and clean reps to avoid injuring myself or looking like a jackass. I think I've hit a happy medium of bar speed/form while still challenging myself pretty well. My #'s are weak compared to everyone in my gym as well. Everyone in my gym seems to Bench 315+ and Squat and Deadlift ridiculous #'s for reps.....ahha.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

in4 broken t shirts
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%

In dis
    Myokem Forum Rep If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough
    Visit the Myokem website and JoinTheLab! Enter "Clipper15" and save
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

I just updated my thread with my current maxes and stuff since I forgot to initially include them.

But yeah, I agree. I've been trying to lean out lately but also focus on form and clean reps to avoid injuring myself or looking like a jackass. I think I've hit a happy medium of bar speed/form while still challenging myself pretty well. My #'s are weak compared to everyone in my gym as well. Everyone in my gym seems to Bench 315+ and Squat and Deadlift ridiculous #'s for reps.....ahha.
    That's the beauty of my gym... I'm normally the only person there, and even when I'm not, most of the other patrons are 75+yrs old and can barely move. With the exception of 1 other dude I've seen around I'm the biggest and strongest by far ha. Nothing boosts the ego like out-benching an 80yr old lady
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

That's the beauty of my gym... I'm normally the only person there, and even when I'm not, most of the other patrons are 75+yrs old and can barely move. With the exception of 1 other dude I've seen around I'm the biggest and strongest by far ha. Nothing boosts the ego like out-benching an 80yr old lady
    LOL. Yeah, my gym is a meathead powerlifting gym. Best lifting atmosphere ever (grunting, dropping weights, yelling, etc), and really hypes me up to work harder.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

subbed because I will be logging this later
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

LOL. Yeah, my gym is a meathead powerlifting gym. Best lifting atmosphere ever (grunting, dropping weights, yelling, etc), and really hypes me up to work harder.
    There are def days i wish I had that kind of atmosphere but knowing there will never be anyone to get in the way or use the power rack is a great feeling ha. The only person that ever moves the pegs around and such is me.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Crap I just realized I misspelled MAGNITROPIN in the title... @Admin can you fix this?

Fixed. Thanks!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.05%

There are def days i wish I had that kind of atmosphere but knowing there will never be anyone to get in the way or use the power rack is a great feeling ha. The only person that ever moves the pegs around and such is me.
    these gyms bring a different type of intensity for sure. Sometimes I would rather a quiet gym myself because it's me time
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    these gyms bring a different type of intensity for sure. Sometimes I would rather a quiet gym myself because it's me time
    I hear you on the "me" time. I wear baggy sweatshirts, a beanie, and headphones; give everyone the "don't talk to me" death stare when they even look near me; and leave my phone in the car. All I want is to get in, and do my work.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.32%

I use to have a nice meathead gym dim lit but everything was maintained the place was a dive compared to others i have used. i miss it for sure. i moved away from it and now have about 10g invested in my own meathead layer. 750sq ft garage that has never seen a car in it since i moved in lol
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.14%

I suppose I'll join the party too...LOL
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Quote Originally Posted by hulkish1 View Post
    I use to have a nice meathead gym dim lit but everything was maintained the place was a dive compared to others i have used. i miss it for sure. i moved away from it and now have about 10g invested in my own meathead layer. 750sq ft garage that has never seen a car in it since i moved in lol
    If I lived in a house I'd totally rock a home gym.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

I'm joining up to. In for gainz
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

If I lived in a house I'd totally rock a home gym.
    I was supposed to have squat rack combo setup delivered today... Fcking Sears shipped it so poorly it got destroyed and they lost parts in the truck. So now I have to wait another 3 weeks. So furious there are no words
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.32%

that sucks! i stick with the trusty shady craigslist lol
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

That'll be where I get all the weights from for sure ha.... Finally gonna replace the old skinny bar and concrete filled plastic weights that I have to use all of for pretty much any exercise I do at home. Worst part is trying to figure out what they actually weigh to get an idea of what I'm lifting. Who the hell wants to add up 8.8lb + 14.4lb + etc... whoever designed those was a diick.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

That'll be where I get all the weights from for sure ha.... Finally gonna replace the old skinny bar and concrete filled plastic weights that I have to use all of for pretty much any exercise I do at home. Worst part is trying to figure out what they actually weigh to get an idea of what I'm lifting. Who the hell wants to add up 8.8lb + 14.4lb + etc... whoever designed those was a diick.
    And the gf comes through for my bday and gets me started:

Name:  image-3543281788.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  534.3 KB
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.14%

Is this like jumbo shrimp? LOL
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.32%

more like dry ice lol,

i always bring a tactical knife with me, you never know if someone is going to think i have a purrty mouth
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

more like dry ice lol,

i always bring a tactical knife with me, you never know if someone is going to think i have a purrty mouth
    haha I always made my gf take a pic of the car that pulled up when she was about to sell concert ix in case she disappeared
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Got this bad boy today! What a tease minutes before I leave for vacation. I'll be plotting my mass over the next week and when I come home... ITS ON!

Name:  image-1057931121.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  463.7 KB

Name:  image-436586818.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  469.7 KB
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%

I'm in... does anyone know when the 20% sale ends on nutraplanet?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.14%

Quote Originally Posted by papapudgy View Post
    I'm in... does anyone know when the 20% sale ends on nutraplanet?
    Should be any day. It was supposed to be a 2 week intro sale.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

On my way home from vacation today. Will post up starting stats and pics tomorrow morning and get this bad boy rolling!

The only question that remains is to run solo or stack with ABE/ara? Thoughts?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

On my way home from vacation today. Will post up starting stats and pics tomorrow morning and get this bad boy rolling!

Well, I think it's ingredient profile is pretty comprehensive. I think it'd be good to run it solo.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.89%

i'd run it solo just so you get a good gauge of it's effectiveness
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Well, I think it's ingredient profile is pretty comprehensive. I think it'd be good to run it solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    i'd run it solo just so you get a good gauge of it's effectiveness
    Sold! Solo it is.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

Sold! Solo it is.
    Yea. I don't know how Myokem pulled off reasonable doses for everything for 50 bucks, but I like it.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.89%

ma, are you in the fantasy football league? we need one more and we draft tomorrow night
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

ma, are you in the fantasy football league? we need one more and we draft tomorrow night
    Nah not this year.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.89%

Nah not this year.
    As in no FF this year!?
    Myokem - Join The Lab
    Defy Limitations
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%

As in no FF this year!?
    No FF for me this year. I don't feel like micromanaging it because I'm limited on time.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

So tomorrow will begin day 1 of my dosing. I'll be jumping straight into my planned workouts so it'll be a power leg day right off the bat!

Dosing will be 3 caps pre workout (fasted) and 3 caps with my pwo meal.

That's gonna be a standard weekend dosing for me. Weekdays I'll be doing 3 caps with my pre workout meal and then 3 caps with my pwo meal

Any different thoughts on dosing especially related to the weekends?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.14%

So tomorrow will begin day 1 of my dosing. I'll be jumping straight into my planned workouts so it'll be a power leg day right off the bat! Dosing will be 3 caps pre workout (fasted) and 3 caps with my pwo meal. That's gonna be a standard weekend dosing for me. Weekdays I'll be doing 3 caps with my pre workout meal and then 3 caps with my pwo meal Any different thoughts on dosing especially related to the weekends?
    I would advise taking with food. It has blood sugar lowering effects.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    I would advise taking with food. It has blood sugar lowering effects.
    So should I dose pwo and then later in the day with another meal?

Similar Forum Threads

1. can losing muscle make gyno look a lot worse
    By chess315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Important muscle making tips...
    By mario1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 11:49 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:46 PM
  4. Muscle Type IIX Making Steroids & HGH Obsolete