MindandMuscle T2 with Quads [Sponsored]

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

Thank you to MM and cheftepesh1 for allowing to log one of their newest products, T2.

I have just finished up a cut and will be reverse dieting / lean bulking throughout the duration of this log. I will be increasing calories by 250 a week until I hit 3500, and am currently starting from 2500. My plan is to start the first 3 days of using the recommended dosage amount of .5ml AM/PM and then up the dosage from there. Honestly I can't wait to see how my body will react to 3,5 Diiodo because I've seen some people gain lbm and lose fat, some stay the same, and some report crazy things. Will be posting pics ASAP, I have to get home first before I can post anything.

Stats:
5'11" ~185lbs, low teens bodyfat
Pause Bench: 300 (was before cut, estimated at 285-290 now, next max out on aug 22nd)
Squat: 315 (looking to get this to at least 350 in the next 2 months)
Deadlift: 345 (just came back from an injury that is now healed and slowly working my way back up to 405)

As for my routine I will be doing a powerlifting routine which would go along the lines of this:
Workout A: A bit more hypertrophy based, 4sets of 8 at 75-77.5% with the last being a plus set and deciding next weeks weight
Workout B: Strength based, 6x3 with 85-90% last set being a plus set
Workout C: Power based, 5x5 80-85%
xAxBxCxx style, and I might throw in a workout between AB and BC of smaller accessory lifts, as this will be mainly focusing on the big 3 and increasing them, while not really working auxiliary muscle groups.

Other supps I would be using while taking this would include the following: Orange Triad, Protein Powders, Creatine, BA, Betaine, and an intra. However these are staples for me and I've been using them for over 3months so it would stay consistent throughout the log.

What I am expecting from this product would be minimal fat gains and increased strength. Last time I ran this program my strength increased 20% across the board, so I am expecting at least 25% increase being in a surplus vs maintenance and using T2.

182 weight

*I have no affiliation with MM and have not used their products before, so I will be unbiased towards this log and report things how I see and feel them*

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
*I have no affiliation with MM and have not used their products before, so I will be unbiased towards this log and report things how I see and feel them*[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what we want

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
First dose down the hatch! .5ml Sublingual.

I have to say, this thing tastes a lot better than I had thought. It has a peppermint flavor to it that is not overpowering but very pleasant. Had a great workout today and maxout day is friday. Taking it easy and light until that day

What I have noticed from the first dose is that during workouts my skin is redder than usual and I am also slightly more vascular. However, My front two teeth ache a bit after I took my dosage. It is a very minor dull annoyance rather than pain which I hope will subsidize with usage.

Workout:
Squat
135x10,10
185x5,5
225x5,5
250x3,3,3,3,3,3

Bench
135x10
185x5,5
225x5,5,5,5

Deadlift
135x5
225x3,3
275x3,3,3,3

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Didn't do too much on Wed, had work training from 6am to 7pm with a 1hr lunch break. All I had energy to do was work up to a 275squat. Friday I get to test some pretty cool stuff like body comp, vert jump, max lifts and some other goodies that I get retested on in 8weeks. Looks like I will be dosing this product at 1ml AM/PM starting monday and it should last just about a whole 8weeks.

I have increased vascularity for sure this far, and fat loss is still going even though I am eating increasing cals while Reverse Dieting.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
MAX OUT DAY! Today was maxout and I have to say it was amazing!
Did a body comp, vertical jump, broad jump and the results were surprising to me.
Weight: 181lbs 71inches tall
BF% via 7-point caliper and verified via 7-point ultrasound: 10.1% I really thought I was highed but it seems I just store a lot of fat on my abdomen
Broad Jump: 90inches I finally got the motion down on my 3rd and last attempt, I think I couldve gotten close to 100 had I used more arm swing
Vertical: 122inches IIRC it is kinda hard as that was the first thing I did. It's written down in my folder but that has to be kept int he lab
Back Squat Parallel - 315lbs I was really surprised at this as 315 was my max 2months ago when I weighed close to 200lbs but this just had me mega excited!
BB Pause Bench - 285lbs I tried 295 but got stuck at the halfway point. Not to bad but still feels weak to me
Deadlift - 335lbs My weakest lift. I got 335 up and felt a little something in my lower back. I loaded up 345 but when I tried to break off the floor my lower back had a strange sensation like last time when I tweaked it and couldnt lift so I backed off. Rather a healthy back than high deadlift

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So the tooth ache thing is fully gone. I have increased dosage to .75ml AM/PM to see how it will affect me before I go to 1ml. So far very nice, increased carb intake but still in a deficit (not much). Monday starts my new block and I'll report back!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
cheftepesh1 would it be better to take the .75ml AM/PM (45seconds sublingually) or to take .5ml 3x a day? (am/afternoon/pm)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going with the max dose of 2ml 2 x a day. Am and afternoon

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yesterday was the first day of my new rountine. It was pretty damn awesome.
The big 2 lifts I focused on yesterday were

BB Squats
215x8,8,8, 20. 20reps with 215 was pretty crazy and I am def feeling it

Bench
200x8,8,8,9

Then did curls, tri's and some shoulders

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So weight today was 186, up 5lbs :eek:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Unfortunately due to some papers I signed with my Uni I can't post the exact workout I did but here's a general idea. Also looking leaner as I can see more definition in my abs but at a higher weight. T2 DOES work for fat loss for sure as I feel hotter during the day and see visual fat loss.

Workout:
BB Squats
250 for lots of singles

BB Bench
230 for lots of singles

Deadlift
270 for lots of singles

Pullups
4xMax

Abs
3x15

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Awh yeah today was pretty good, heavy days are fun.

Here are my pr's for today:
BB Squat
265x8

BB Bench
240x7

Deadlift
280x8

finished off with rows and abs

As for T2, I upped dosage to 1ml AM/PM and have lost fat. Veins are more pronounced as are ab cuts. Very satisfied thus far considering I am eating close to 3k cals!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see your liking T2. Plus it's economical at $20 a month

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Upped the dosage to 1.5ml AM/PM and feeling good!

New pr's today

Squat
230x15

Bench
205x10

So the workout is the exact same as last week however my working sets on squats have gone up 15lbs and bench went up 5 from last week. It was pretty rough getting the 15reps but all going good!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So sorry for not posting about wednesdays update, life has been getting hectic and I don't get home until 2am then wake up at 8am for school / work then workouts.

Wed Workout:
BB Squats
275 for lots of singles

BB Bench
235 for lots of singles

Deadlift
280 for lots of singles

Pullups
4xMax

Abs
3x15

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Here are my pr's for today:
BB Squat
280x6

BB Bench
250x4

Deadlift
295x6

finished off with rows and abs

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Awh shiet, today was awesome. Just to give you guys some info Finishing up a graduate study on auto-regulated DUP that involves 3 days/week squat bench dead with auto-regulated progression based on twice weekly plus sets.

New pr's today

Squat
245x15

Bench
210x11

My strength is definitely increasing at a pretty big rate on these higher reps and I am staying lean despite going up in calories. At 3800cals a day I notice some bloat the next day and will probably gain more fat if I eat that much so right now I am at 3200 a day and getting some very lean gains. The fat burning part of T2 is for sure working, and it's amazing! As for the strength portion we shall see, I am in week 4 of 10 and at the end will retest and asses the numbers at that point.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome run already keep it up

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
just picked up a bottle of T2 as well, my goals are very similar to yours. sounds like you're getting some great results. keep it up man! i'll be following your log to see how the T2 treats ya

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So wednesdays are not plus sets and are just singles, ended up doing 280 for squats, 250 for bench and 295 for deads for singles. I enjoyed it a lot but nothing much to report in.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Today was good, hit a good pr on squats. Fridays are three sets of triples followed by a plus set.

Pr's for today:
290 Squat for 7
255 Bench for 5
305 Deadlift for 12

also current progress;
192lbs before workout:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Your 192 and my 192 totally different
thank you for the compliment (I think)! Really been trying hard to break past the 200lb mark and maintain abs. They are barely visible in the photographs but in person you can see them a lot more. Maybe a tan would help it lol. Potatoe phone quality.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
thank you for the compliment (I think)! Really been trying hard to break past the 200lb mark and maintain abs. They are barely visible in the photographs but in person you can see them a lot more. Maybe a tan would help it lol. Potatoe phone quality.
yeah if you have seen my pic you would take it as a compliment.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Back to the grind this week. Loving this block style DUP training. I am in week 5/10 so halfway done before I remax and friday i will be doing 305 for doubles which is pretty close to my previous max meaning that it's gone up quit a lot. My first week of monday sets had my squat start at like 215 and was 260 today, will be 275 next monday due to my plus sets. Pretty crazy how much it's gone up in such a short amount of time.

Pr's:
260 Squat for 15
220 Bench for 10

after that its just some lateral flyes, curls, and skullcrushers but those have gone up 5-10lbs so I like it a lot!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So far fat loss has been amazing. I am pigging out and definitely eating in a surplus yet I am not gaining fat at all. Seriously impressed by the fat loss effects of this product, and I'm certain I will grab another bottle for future fat loss.

Wed Workout:
305 Squat for singles
255 Bench for singles
330 Deadlift for singles

Friday Pr's:
300 Squat for 7
260 Bench for 4
320 Deadlift for 6

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So far fat loss has been amazing. I am pigging out and definitely eating in a surplus yet I am not gaining fat at all. Seriously impressed by the fat loss effects of this product, and I'm certain I will grab another bottle for future fat loss. Wed Workout: 305 Squat for singles 255 Bench for singles 330 Deadlift for singles Friday Pr's: 300 Squat for 7 260 Bench for 4 320 Deadlift for 6
Yeah it's nice to see the effects of this with eating high calories. I've been maintenance and have lost weight.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Almost done with my bottle of T2 and I am tapering down the dosages currently. Fat loss has been amazing and I am on 4k cals a day. I snapped a pic yesterday after my workout so I have a nice pump going on but after i chugged a lot of water lol. The line on my stomach is from my belt

New pr's
275 squat for 13
230 bench for 7

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Get that 200 with abs bro! You can do it!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Get that 200 with abs bro! You can do it!
ultimate goal, might dabble into the unnatty status with ostarine in the future. But being 8lbs away from 200 blows my mind. Ultimate goal is 210 at this or slightly lower bf. I MIGHT be content with my body then lol. Thank you for the encouragement!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
ultimate goal, might dabble into the unnatty status with ostarine in the future. But being 8lbs away from 200 blows my mind. Ultimate goal is 210 at this or slightly lower bf. I MIGHT be content with my body then lol. Thank you for the encouragement!
Nice your 8lbs away at what BF%?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nice your 8lbs away at what BF%?
When I started the log it was 10.1% via ultrasonic and caliper testing but I have gotten leaner so I am assuming ~9%. I have heavy singles today so that will be nice. I am up to repping my old maxes on friday and am doing them today for singles.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
When I started the log it was 10.1% via ultrasonic and caliper testing but I have gotten leaner so I am assuming ~9%. I have heavy singles today so that will be nice. I am up to repping my old maxes on friday and am doing them today for singles.
Nice and this is just from T2?!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nice and this is just from T2?!
and busting my ass everyday in the gym! Fatloss is most likely accentuated by the t2 but the program just had it's first round of people finish (n=6) and the results were;
15% increase on all lifts on avg, some as high as 30% (for squat/dead)
3lb weight increase with 1% bf decrease

As for me, this is the following;
All lifts are 15% increased halfway into the program, the bench is holding it back but my squat is up 20%
8lb weight gain with 1% bf decrease <- but I was coming off a diet and thus have better glycogen stores. have to wait until the end to truly figure out my bf

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
and busting my ass everyday in the gym! Fatloss is most likely accentuated by the t2 but the program just had it's first round of people finish (n=6) and the results were;
15% increase on all lifts on avg, some as high as 30% (for squat/dead)
3lb weight increase with 1% bf decrease

As for me, this is the following;
All lifts are 15% increased halfway into the program, the bench is holding it back but my squat is up 20%
8lb weight gain with 1% bf decrease <- but I was coming off a diet and thus have better glycogen stores. have to wait until the end to truly figure out my bf
Nice! I just want back and looked at the program. Looks pretty solid!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As for weights today I have to say that it went pretty bad.
My squat weight was 315 for 5 singles and on the 5th one I failed as I did not sit back far enough and ended up putting my weight on my toes.
My bench was really easy at 260 for singles
and lastly the deadlift was pretty challenging at 335

Overall today was a mental challenge as I was not in the zone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
As for weights today I have to say that it went pretty bad.
My squat weight was 315 for 5 singles and on the 5th one I failed as I did not sit back far enough and ended up putting my weight on my toes.
My bench was really easy at 260 for singles
and lastly the deadlift was pretty challenging at 335

Overall today was a mental challenge as I was not in the zone.
That was me today.

Get it tomorrow bro.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Almost done with my run, going to post friday's results. I am tapering down the dosages and went 1.5 ->1.25 ->1.0 and will be ending with .75ml AM/PM. Should be done this week or early next week.

Fridays workout was pretty good
Ended up squatting the 4weak old max (315lbs) for a set of 3
Benched 265 for 5
Deadlifted 335(starting max) for 5

Also I seem to be losing weight so time to bump up food consumption again! I've been eating sandwhiches lately with meant and cheese only so those meals are typically low on cals but so delicious.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Almost done with my run, going to post friday's results. I am tapering down the dosages and went 1.5 ->1.25 ->1.0 and will be ending with .75ml AM/PM. Should be done this week or early next week.

Fridays workout was pretty good
Ended up squatting the 4weak old max (315lbs) for a set of 3
Benched 265 for 5
Deadlifted 335(starting max) for 5

Also I seem to be losing weight so time to bump up food consumption again! I've been eating sandwhiches lately with meant and cheese only so those meals are typically low on cals but so delicious.
How is the overall fat loss?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
How is the overall fat loss?
visually : better than anything else I've tried. I grabbed a bottle of tt-33 to run later as a comparison. I've never used 3,5 diio before but it's amazing for fat loss and I highly recommend it

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
visually : better than anything else I've tried. I grabbed a bottle of tt-33 to run later as a comparison. I've never used 3,5 diio before but it's amazing for fat loss and I highly recommend it
Awesome!

I have two bottles of T2 in the cabinet. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see some t2 love. A new product is coming soon

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll bring it up

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Almost out of t2! sad day when it does run out. Sorry for the slow update Im swamped with school and stuff.

Workout PR's
Squat 290 x 10
Bench 235 x 9

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I guesstimate that I have 2-3more days left with t2 before it's gones. After lowering dosage and eating the same I am gaining some weight/fat that I can visibly see. Would love to run this year round lol but I know it wouldn't be healthy for my thyroid.

PR's:
Squat 320x7
Bench 270x4