Olympus Dermatrest/Ostarine Log

ironpsych

Awards
This will be my first log so bear with me. I will be running Dermatrest for 4 weeks 100/100/100/100 with Osta for 6-8 weeks likely at 10/10/10/20/20/20. Also running AI and OCT. PCT will probably be clomid and some OTC test boost and PCT.

Current stats:
5'9" 235lb (down from 260)
Bench 365
Squat 600
Dead 585
OHP 285

I'm currently on a cut and have made great progress in a natty cut from 260ish down to 235 with a rennaisaince periodization diet plan. I have several powerlifting and strongman events lined up so I'm looking to increase recovery and strength while staying in a calorie deficit. Obviously I've never done a log before so if I'm breaking protocol call me out, otherwise join me for the ride.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Enjoy your cycle

ironpsych

Awards
Day 3

Obviously no apparent impacts yet. However, I did use the dermatrest prior to training yesterday and it seemed to have additive effects to my standard pre workout. Overall seemed to have better endurance and a slightly faster recovery between sets. Aside from this I also seem to have some pretty intense dreams since I started, though it is impossible to say if this is cycle related.

ironpsych

Awards
Day 5:

Noticeable recovery boost post qorkout. Yestersay was 7x3 @ 465 squats and legs bounced right back. Still having intense dreams so it seems this is a result of cycle potentially. Some noticeable water retention but nothing super bad.

ironpsych

Awards
Day 10:

Still at 100 per day of dermatrest and 15 of ostarine. I feel great and mybweight is still going down while strength is on the upside. I had a strongman show saturday and my recovery was great. I was good enough today to hit 500x5x3 on squats and still hit accessories afterward. So far no significant sides. Managing potential estrogenic sides with 25mg per day of erase.

ironpsych

Awards
Dat 14:

So far affects are most noticeable in the fatigue managemwnt department. There are definite strength benefits. I will likely be increasing dermatrest to 150 to see what changes may occur. One thing I'm wishing was different with the dermatrest is the delivery pump. I can't seem to get consistently the same amount when trying to do half pumps. Would be nice to have a pump that only gives 1 ml at a time for more consistent dose.

I'm also probably looking to extend out to 6 weeks if no major sides occur between now and the end of week 4. Mostly because there was a sale and I got some free superpct.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good feedback right here!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Dat 14: So far affects are most noticeable in the fatigue managemwnt department. There are definite strength benefits. I will likely be increasing dermatrest to 150 to see what changes may occur. One thing I'm wishing was different with the dermatrest is the delivery pump. I can't seem to get consistently the same amount when trying to do half pumps. Would be nice to have a pump that only gives 1 ml at a time for more consistent dose. I'm also probably looking to extend out to 6 weeks if no major sides occur between now and the end of week 4. Mostly because there was a sale and I got some free superpct.
I agree about the pump haha. nice to see you enjoying the dermatrest as well. I am running 1/2 pump (50mg) with 2 pumps transform and full dose arimacare pro and still getting sensitivity. added letro for now. it's weird how different people can respond

ironpsych

Awards
I agree about the pump haha. nice to see you enjoying the dermatrest as well. I am running 1/2 pump (50mg) with 2 pumps transform and full dose arimacare pro and still getting sensitivity. added letro for now. it's weird how different people can respond
Yeah, I seem to be very responsive to most compounds but I have always had very few sides even with harsher compounds. Transdermals especially seem to work very well for me and I generally only need a very minimal AI on top. About the only major sides I deal with on occasion are water retention and libido effects and minimal changes in liver profile.

ironpsych

Awards
Day 19:

Still at 150 ed for dermatrest and 15/osta. No real side effects save a little acne which may just be incidental, and sone minor cramping. I have been alternating days where I will dose the dermatrest 50 in the morning 100 an hour before workout, or I will go 50x3 morning, afternoon, night. There is no noticeable difference between these days, and no difference between 50-100 pre workout it seems.

Secondary effects seem to be slight sleep disruption and significant mood and libido enhancement.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19:

Still at 150 ed for dermatrest and 15/osta. No real side effects save a little acne which may just be incidental, and sone minor cramping. I have been alternating days where I will dose the dermatrest 50 in the morning 100 an hour before workout, or I will go 50x3 morning, afternoon, night. There is no noticeable difference between these days, and no difference between 50-100 pre workout it seems.

Secondary effects seem to be slight sleep disruption and significant mood and libido enhancement.
Ah....libido and mood inhancement.

Tr3st!!!!;)

ironpsych

Awards
Day 27:

Haven't updated in a while. Still seeing increased recovery and strength especially since I am doing a minor bloat for my powerlifting show this next weekend. I'm feeling confident that I can break 1600 this show. I also happened to come across a friend who had some blue hearts and may add those to the end of this cycle just for ****s and gains.

Libido is still nuts. Health is awesome. I started to get sick earlier in the week and about the time I decided to go to the doctor I cleared up faster than normal. The only minor draw backs are very minor testicular discomfort and some very minor acne on my face.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27:

Haven't updated in a while. Still seeing increased recovery and strength especially since I am doing a minor bloat for my powerlifting show this next weekend. I'm feeling confident that I can break 1600 this show. I also happened to come across a friend who had some blue hearts and may add those to the end of this cycle just for ****s and gains.

Libido is still nuts. Health is awesome. I started to get sick earlier in the week and about the time I decided to go to the doctor I cleared up faster than normal. The only minor draw backs are very minor testicular discomfort and some very minor acne on my face.
Blue harts? Dianabol;)

ironpsych

Awards
Blue harts? Dianabol;)
Yup! And HO-LEE-PHUK. I didn't think they would act that quick but damn. Maybe some or even mostly placebo but I noticed strengthening, aggression, and even more libido within two days of adding.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! And HO-LEE-PHUK. I didn't think they would act that quick but damn. Maybe some or even mostly placebo but I noticed strengthening, aggression, and even more libido within two days of adding.
Sounds like very legit dianabol to me;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I'm late but in, any plans to extend the dtrest to 8 weeks? For your question regarding the pump grab an oral dropper or syringe.

ironpsych

Awards
Hey, I'm late but in, any plans to extend the dtrest to 8 weeks? For your question regarding the pump grab an oral dropper or syringe.
I may go 8 weeks yes. I will have to come back to 100/day after this week so I have enough to last that long I believe. At this point I've had such a positive reaction that I see no reason not to continue to 8 weeks. As for the measurement I did exactly that as I had an unused veterinary medication applicator that works great.

ironpsych

Awards
Day 33:

I feel AMAZING. Competition was this laat saturday and I hit 20lb PR each on squat and dead and a 30kb PR on bench. I ended the day going 9/9 for 622/385/606 and an 80lb total PR. To top it all off I'm not even sore like I normally would be. At this point I am backing the dtrest down to 100/day til week 8 and running dbol at 20-30 daily. I stopped the SARM a while back because I want to save some for later after I finish this cycle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see your progress!

ironpsych

Awards
Day 50:

Coming down to the end of the road here I'm still feeling great. Major libido spike turned into a running theme and strength improvement has been steady. Gained some weight but not much. I went from 235 everyday weight to 242. Very noticeable mass and density changes. I also had grest improvement in overall mood and cognitive clarity.

The only sides I have experienced are cramping everywhere especially during any kind of endurance activity especially calves, hamstrings, lats, biceps, and forearms. Nothing hurts like a charlie horse mid pump with the lady. Just started getting headaches a bit this week but I think I just need to taper the dbol.

I still have about a week of dtrest and blue hearts left. I started preloading Super PCT yesterday and will start my clomid saturday. Thanks for the follows those of you who followed. I know i dont do daily updates but honestly who needs a daily update, weekly summary is just as useful.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 50:

Coming down to the end of the road here I'm still feeling great. Major libido spike turned into a running theme and strength improvement has been steady. Gained some weight but not much. I went from 235 everyday weight to 242. Very noticeable mass and density changes. I also had grest improvement in overall mood and cognitive clarity.

The only sides I have experienced are cramping everywhere especially during any kind of endurance activity especially calves, hamstrings, lats, biceps, and forearms. Nothing hurts like a charlie horse mid pump with the lady. Just started getting headaches a bit this week but I think I just need to taper the dbol.

I still have about a week of dtrest and blue hearts left. I started preloading Super PCT yesterday and will start my clomid saturday. Thanks for the follows those of you who followed. I know i dont do daily updates but honestly who needs a daily update, weekly summary is just as useful.
Thanks for the update. Glad it has treated you this well.

We love making people happy with our products.