Blasting off with Nitroceps Elite

romangod

romangod

Awards
Today is my first day with Nitroceps Elite on board. Looking forward to this afternoon!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Well, my friends, the timing will take a little getting used to. I dropped the Nitro E at 2 and worked out at 3:30. I was concerned because I wasn't getting a pump right off the bat. As I worked into my routine, it (the pump and focus) came about 30 minutes in. Next time 2 hours before, but that may just be what is right for me. Looking forward to next time.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Well that's a good start!

romangod

romangod

Awards
Today was my second workout with Nitro E. Dosing two hours before worked better. I do strength training every third day. Cardio and recreational activities in between. At 60, I am 165 lbs, 14% bf, 5'9''. (used to be taller) Fairly good focus, and fair pumps as well. I would like more and have had better. Suggestions?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What's the word, Roman?

romangod

romangod

Awards
Day 3 was Okay. Took the Nitro E 2 hours prior to my work-out. I am still hoping for a stronger pump reaction. Tomorrow i am going to to drink more water during the pre work-out phase and see if I get better absorption. I am open for suggestions.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
romangod - what is your training routine looking like? (# of sets, reps, etc)

Have you noticed any effects in terms of stamina/endurance?

romangod

romangod

Awards
@romangod - what is your training routine looking like? (# of sets, reps, etc)

Have you noticed any effects in terms of stamina/endurance?
Every third day, I do 4 sets of lat pull-downs, decreasing weight each set to hit failure at 8-12 reps with 60 sec rest between sets, 4 sets of rows same approach, 4 sets of chest presses, 4 sets of flys, 4 sets of bicep curls, 4 sets of tricep extensions, 4 sets of calf raises and finish my workout with 120 lbs bench press to failure. I haven't been able to do more reps or increase weight as of yet.

romangod

romangod

Awards
Friday night I was back from a long travel schedule and looking forward to an intense work-out. I GOT IT! I took the Nitro E two hours before and added an extra 500 mg agmatine and 200 mg of caffeine 30 minutes before i started. I felt raring to go when i got to the gym. It was time to challenge myself. Increased weight and reps every set for all muscle groups. Still not a great pump, but Man did I feel strong and left the gym only because I was out of time. I had plenty of gas in my tank to continue. I am coming to the conclusion, for me, Nitro E will be a great part of a stack. At the time of this writing, I still feel like I could pound a nail in with my triceps.:yup: I also used the CRE O2 sample that was sent to me with the Nitro E.