Getting Supersized: Dkgreene Blue Razz Beta Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting Supersized: Dkgreene Blue Razz Beta Log

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting Supersized: Dkgreene Blue Razz Beta Log

Hey Guys So the guys over at Athletic Extreme send me a bottle of the new blue razz flavored Supersize! I want to thank them for sending this to me and Im stoked to finally get to try this stuff because its been a while since Ive had a new pre workout.
    Little background on me:
    been lifting for about 6 years now and I'm currently on a cut. I lift about 5-6 days a week around 5am. I start most of those days with some fasted cardio via treadmill on incline and stair master then I go and hit the weights. I also do cardio on the days I don't lift.
    Im 25, 170and ~12%Bf.
    Some things I will be hitting on over the next month include
    -taste
    -pump
    -focus
    -energy

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just took my first scoop with 8oz of water post cardio workout.
    The taste is pretty spot on with what I imagine a blue razz flavor should be and I really like it! Its not super sweet which I like as well.
    The powder is super fine, almost like a bcaa powder so it blends up perfectly.
    I don't like to feel like my teeth are rotting out after I chug my pre.
    Lets get this workout in!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

solid first workout. The focus was there as was the pump ( a really solid pump)
    I wish it would have given me a bit more energy but hey it was only one scoop.
    Tomorrow I will be trying two scoops and seeing how it really hits!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Upped the dose to 2 scoops today and hit some legs! The taste was definitely on point with two scoops and 10oz of water. There was a slight burn in my throat after I drank though. The energy and the focus was definitely better than yesterdays dosing at one scoop! My legs were so pumped after leg extensions and curls that I could barely do squats. I kept having to stretch for like 30seconds between sets so I could keep it going!
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Cant believe no ones looking at this log. oh well.

Im 9 days in taking two scoops w/ 8oz of water 30min before I workout. The taste is killer and the focus is great.

It still burns my throat a little bit everytime I drink it, not sure why.

The energy is on point, I am able to go for my usual 1.5h-2h + I have added a extra 30-45min of cardio a day in for this cut. by the end of this my calves and quads are about to explode I feel.

Not breaking any PR's on this stuff
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'm here bro!
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    i'm here bro!
    Finally someone lol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm here as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Stimul8ed...beta log
    By dkgreene88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 04:26 PM
  2. Ev52's get's lean with Genomyx Glycemyx Beta Log
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 895