Phenadrol by Genomyx Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Phenadrol by Genomyx Log

My name is Aaron Fenlason. I am 38 years old and stand at 5' 7". I began pursuing a fitness lifestyle in January of this year. At that time, I was 198 lbs and just over 26% body fat. My original goal was to drop 30 lbs and be under 15% body fat. Currently, I weigh in at 178 lbs and am at 16.4% body fat.
    This is the first time that I have added a fat burner to my regular supplementation and I hope that this product will help me breeze by my original goal. I would like to thank Genomyx for giving me the opportunity to log my experience with Phenadrol.
    I have tried individual samples of fat burners in the past and have experienced cold sweats and jitters, so I decided to begin this morning with only one capsule as the directions suggest for beginners. I ate breakfast after taking it and then headed to the gym for a grueling shoulders and arms workout. For the first part of my workout I was feeling worn out, I assume because I did not have my cup of coffee. I received a burst of energy towards the end and actually felt that I could have kept going for another hour.
    Since I didn't experience any negative side effects from the Phenadrol, I decided to go ahead and take another capsule with my lunch. I am now experiencing some sweating and increased heart rate, but nothing too serious. I suspect that these side effects will subside in a few days once my body adjusts to the supplement.

Name:  20140805_092424.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  115.8 KBName:  20140805_092431.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  105.9 KBName:  20140805_092436.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  111.1 KB

2. In and thanks for the link!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   

3. In! to see how this works for you

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

4. Today was day 3 of taking Phenadrol. I've had some interesting experiences with the product. As I noted in my last log, I didn't experience any negative side effects with the first capsule and only some minor sweating and increased heart rate with the second.
    Yesterday, I took one capsule in the morning and had quite a different reaction. Within 5 minutes, I was flushed and my skin felt like it was on fire. I assume that this was caused by the niacin. The tingling/burning sensations lasted throughout the day, sometimes more, sometimes less, so I didn't take a second capsule.
    Today, I took one capsule immediately before breakfast and had the same reaction as yesterday. My chest and arms were bright red and on fire within a few minutes. The discomfort did not last as long today and had subsided by the afternoon. I decided to chance a second capsule.
    The second capsule did not make me flushed. Instead, I experienced some sweat and jitters, as I had on day one. This want terribly bad, since I headed to the gym and was sweating anyway.
    I'm not sure why I'm having different side effects - if it's something physiological, or if there is a problem with the proportion of ingredients in the capsules.
    More to come...

5. I get the same burning feeling with 10 minutes of taking it. Some days I feel it more than others and the past couple of days I've been getting a rash on my arms which only lasts about 30 minutes.
    •   

6. I'll be following along!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. My experience with the Phenadrol continues to vary. I was not feeling well on Friday, so I debated on whether to take it. I decided to go ahead and take one, although I didn't go to the gym. I didn't have any significant side effects: no flushing, burning, or jitters, and only a little bit of sweating. I felt better in the afternoon, so I took another capsule at about 5pm. With this one, I don't recall any side effects.
    I took two capsules yesterday, one in the morning and one at 3pm. I experienced sweats and a little bit of jitters. This morning, I took one tablet and experienced the burning and flushing.
    At this point, I feel like this product is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
    I am going to check my bf% on Tuesday and will post where I am. I am eager to see if there is a change.

8. In.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

9. Did you have any issues sleeping when you took one at 3 pm?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

10. No, I don't have any problems, at least not any more than I normally do. 3pm isn't really too bad because I generally don't get to bed before 1am anyway.

11. I checked by weight and body fat % yesterday. I weighed in at 177 and my body fat measured just over 17%. This is up from last week, but I'm guessing that this is either a fluke or normal fluctuation. I don't have a lot of confidence in the hand held body composition monitors that my gym uses. I am lowering my carbs this week and focusing a little more on cardio this week. I expect to see this number back down next week!
    I also continue to have different reactions to the Phenadrol. The last two mornings I have had the flushing and burning sensation. This afternoon, I thought that the flushing might be due to the time of day, since I have only experienced it in the mornings. After taking another capsule at 3pm, however, I had a strong case of flushing and burning, so that theory is out the window.

12. I have zero confidence in the handheld devices or even the expensive machine that you stand on that is hooked up to a computer. I had my friend who is a great trainer,dietitian and competitior do my bf%. The next day I did the machine and handheld with a few buddies at another gym messing around and mine was 3% higher. Sad part is the leanest guy read 5 % which he is not and a comparable friend to me read higher than me which he is not. Calipers by the same person on a repeated basis are the only safe bet if you ask me.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

13. The last several days, I have experienced only flushing and burning when taking Phenadrol. I thought I was past the sweats and jitters, until this afternoon. I still find it odd that I don't ever experience both side effects at the same time. I am contemplating taking both capsules in the morning next week, as the directions say, since I am getting used to the side effects. It will be interesting to see if I experience both flushing and jitters.

Today marks 7 months since I started my fitness journey. Here are a few pictures: the first few show the progress I've made since starting, the third is the progress in the last 2.5 weeks. I can see a small decrease in the size of my belly in this one. You can also see that I am a bit red in today's pictures. This is from the flushing: I took the pictures about 15 minutes after taking the Phenadrol. If Phenadrol will help keep me going in this direction, I will keep putting up with the various side-effects!
    Name:  PhotoGrid_1408203672030 (800x800).jpg
Views: 480
Size:  209.3 KBName:  PhotoGrid_1408203744660 (800x800).jpg
Views: 454
Size:  203.9 KBName:  PhotoGrid_1408222963641 (800x800).jpg
Views: 544
Size:  221.3 KB

14. That is very strange that both are not noticed on a consistent basis. Keep going strong with your fitness journey and congrats on your first 7 months.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

15. Yesterday, I started taking 2 capsules of Phenadrol in the morning before my breakfast. I was nervous about the intensity of the side-effects, but they weren't any worse than normal. I did, however, experience the flushing and then some sweats and jitters about an hour later. These were minor.
    Today, I took the Phenadrol about an hour ago and only experienced a very slight tinge in my skin, but not anything like the flushing that usually occurs. I haven't had any sweats or jitters yet.
    This morning I weighed in at 174. I am afraid that this might be due to my not being able to make it to the gym for a week. I've been dealing with an extra heavy workload and a physical ailment that has side-lined me for a few days. I hope to be back at it in a few days.

16. Great progress over the last 7 months. Keep it up!
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Keep it up!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

18. I've been pretty busy with work this last week, so I haven't had much of a chance to log. I have been taking 2 Phenadrol each morning for the last week and am still getting mixed side-effects. Wednesday, I didn't have any. Thursday, I sweated heavily for several hours. Friday, I flushed. This was very uncomfortable, because I got sunburned Thursday afternoon. Also, on Friday and Saturday, I focused on lifting heavy for the first time in a week. I struggled both days to complete my workouts because of my heart rate. I had to take frequent breaks to catch my breath and let my heart settle down. I haven't experienced this before, so I am assuming it was due to taking the two Phenadrol.

19. I bought some body fat calipers last week. I checked this morning and measured 15% at 175lbs. This was my original goal, but I'm not going to get too excited until I am measuring consistently below 15%.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronFenlason View Post
    I bought some body fat calipers last week. I checked this morning and measured 15% at 175lbs. This was my original goal, but I'm not going to get too excited until I am measuring consistently below 15%.
    Glad to see you got calipers.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronFenlason View Post
    I bought some body fat calipers last week. I checked this morning and measured 15% at 175lbs. This was my original goal, but I'm not going to get too excited until I am measuring consistently below 15%.
    Keep at it. 15% doesn't have to be the stoping point.

I miss that number. Lol
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Thanks, guys. 15% is definitely not the stopping point. It just means that it's time to set a new goal! 12% here I come!

23. I must have gotten two potent capsules today. I am flushed, jittery, sweating, and cold - the whole shebang. I'm having trouble working like this, so I hope it wears off soon.

24. Hope you're feeling better man.
    FINAFLEX REP

25. So how long did the whole shebang last?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronFenlason View Post
    I must have gotten two potent capsules today. I am flushed, jittery, sweating, and cold - the whole shebang. I'm having trouble working like this, so I hope it wears off soon.
    Had the same problem. I took 2 caps and my face turned bright red, skin began to itch and I had trouble breathing..I sat down for a few mins and had to concentrate on taking breaths. I then went to the kitchen and started force feeding myself bread and water..I wanted to fill my stomach up as fast as I could. About 30 minutes later I finally stated feeling normal again. Needless to say I haven't touched the stuff since then. I guess it's just not for me

27. The flushing lasted about 45 minutes, the jitters for about 90 minutes, and the chills/sweats lasted for a few hours. I wouldn't normally complain, but I was working against a deadline yesterday, so it was a really bad day to have such strong side effects.
    Today wasn't so bad, but I did struggle through my workout again. I took way too much rest time to let my heart rate settle down.
    What surprises me with this product is that my body has not adjusted more. It has a little, of course, since I'm taking two in the morning instead of one, but other fat burners that I've used have lost the potency of side effects after a few weeks. Some days are easier than others with Phenadrol, but some days certainly kick my butt. I've got 6 more days of product left.

28. Phenadrol and I did not get along today. I had to cut my leg day short because I couldn't keep my heart rate under control. I think I need to start taking it after my workout or start working out later in the day.

29. The last few days I have either taken the Phenadrol after my morning workout or worked out in the evening. I have been able to push hard without having to take excessive breaks. Why, then, did I decide to hit legs after taking the Phenadrol this morning? One of these days I'll get a decent leg workout done!
    The side effects continue to vary. Monday and Tuesday I had not flushing and only some light sweating. Today wasn't bad, other than the increased heart rate during my workout, but I did have some flushing and sweating.
    I have only 2 days left of the Phenadrol and will post some before/after pictures after I'm done.

30. Cant wait to see the pix.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine, DCP, and Heat(by Genomyx) STACK?
    By Brandp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:12 PM
  2. Halovar by Purus Log
    By edwards in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 04:45 PM
  3. TheNinja's (sponsored) Anabolic Edge by PAL - LOG
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:04 PM
  4. Focus XT by SNS: log and review