Myokem's Pyroxamine Sponsored Log

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thanks to hulkish1 and everyone else at Myokem for selecting me to run a log on Pyroxamine. Really looking forward to this supp and getting my fitness back in order.

Myokem Pyroxamine The new ultra, high performance grade Lipolytic Thermogenic agent. Myokem designed this product to attack fat from every possible angle. This means more fat loss on your body! Not only will you witness fat loss, you will experience huge amounts of energy, a state of euphoria, focus and appetite suppression. If this is what you are looking for, then Pyroxamine is for you! Benefits Fat Loss Appetite Suppression Razor Sharp Focus Explosive, Long Lasting Energy Euphoric State of Mind For men and women Directions Take 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach. Take another capsule 5 to 6 hours later. Once you have accessed your tolerance, another capsule may be added. Do not take more than 4 capsules within 24 hours.

PYROXAMINE has tons of benefits beyond the fat burn...

Alertness (without the jitters). PYROXAMINE contains Caffeine Anhydrous at only 100 MG per serving. That's "just enough" so you don't have to worry about becoming addicted or feeling like an edgy maniac.

Sharp mental focus. The Pikatropin (also known as Picamillion) in PYROXAMINE's formula has been proven to increase mental focus.

Stronger muscle contractions. Myokem's formula includes Citicholine, which can improve attention and focus while helping to enhance muscle contractions.

Heart stimulant. PYROXAMINE contains a methylxanthine-class compound (similar to caffeine) called Theobromine which is a very potent vasodilator and bronchiodilator. It stimulates your heart without negatively impacting the central nervous system. PYROXAMINE also includes Higenamine which also has been shown to be a cardiac stimulant. [31,32,33]

Long lasting effects. The Hordenine in PYROXAMINE ensures you enjoy long lasting effects of the stimulants that are included in the formula.[27]

Improved cognition. PYROXAMINE contains N-Methyl-Tyramine which has been associated with improving cognition and alertness. [28, 29, 30]

Enhanced neurotransmission. PYROXAMINE's Huperzia Serrata (Std. Huperzine A) has been shown to increase levels of acetylcholine, a strong neurotransmitter.[34]

Increased bioavailability of nutrients. Black pepper (Std. Piperine) increases the bioavailability of various nutrients and compounds by inhibiting drug metabolism.[36,37]

Fat burn. One of the ingredients in PYROXAMINE that really burns that fat is Rauwolfia Vomitoria (Std. Rauwolscine), an alpha2-adrenoceptor antagonist which increases the fat burn.[38, 39, 40]

Appetite suppression. Carralluma Fimbriata is an herb shown to suppress appetite and help users lose weight. PYROXAMINE contains this potent ingredient.

Thyroid benefits. PYROXAMINE contains Olive Leaf Extract which helps cholesterol levels, glucose metabolism, and to circulate levels of key thyroid hormones, such as T3.

Anti-anxiety. The Bacopa Monniera Extract in PYROXAMINE is a fiercely effective nootropic agent known for its ability to enhance cognition and reduce anxiety. It also has a positive impact on T4.

Increased body warmth. PYROXAMINE contains Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract, an herb with the ability to increase warmth within the body. Increased warmth = fat burn.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight - 255 - embarrassing...but the last 3 weeks been crazy great for obvious reasons. Got married and went on the honeymoon. The first week will be a big weight loss. Was going to wait to start but did not want to start this first week of school in case I did not respond the best to it. Goal will be to get under 240. Trying to remember the last time I lost more than 10lbs in a month and I honestly can't remember. Routine: 5/3/1 then accessories with super sets. Along with T25 and walks. In March, I developed lower back spasms and was not able to workout for 2 months. Crazy, never had them before. I was doing Beyond 5/3/1 and loving it. Setting PR's and losing weight. I just think I wasn't taking care of my body enough. So, I just think it's time to get to my goal of 199lbs by my 30th birthday in mid Jan. Typically when I try to lose weight, I quit around 235ish because I feel so weak. Well, it's time to get healthier and stop being a fat powerlifter. My family has heart problems so I better. I can be a powerlifting later on in life and get my form, flexibility and body fat down. I will lose size, but Regain my mass quickly...at least in the past.

Supplements:
Pyroxamine
Fitmax
Orange Triad and OxiMega
CLA, African Mango and Rasberry Keytones
Dymatize Protein. Hopefully get some Select protein soon since it it blended and has 1g of carbs

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1
Protein 200g
Carbs 137
Fat 53g
Cals 1755 - goal is 2400. Would have hut biting made lunch.

Woke up at 9:30, took my first cap ate breakfast. I wasn't hungry until about 4 when I was finally able to workout. So went lifted:

Rotator Cuff/ Shoulder stability work for 10 minutes

Bench 5/3/1 Week 1 Starting light
160x5
185x5
210x5 could have easily did more but collarbone hurts. It comes and goes hurting.

Bent over rows 5x5 SS w/ DB Flat Bench 5x10
Lat Pull Downs 5x10 SS w/ Machine Fly's 5x10

Rope Pressdowns 2x20

Was told to come home so I made it a quick workout. Did what I needed to help with (just got married and trying to get things all switched over before we have to go back to teaching) then did T25 Cardio. Holy calf burn.

Initial impressions if Pyroxamine
- focused energy. Not a stimmed out feeling though.
- appetite suppressant: great. Ate around 10 and wasn't hungry until 4. Not gonna make that a habit though.
- thermogenesis - after T25 I was sweating quite a bit. Did it in basement and it's cold in the basement.

Solid first day

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In as well man, keep it up and Congrats on the new life lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2
2406 calories
178 Protein
209carbs
101 fats
My situation at the moment is tough since I eat what the mother in law puts on the table and as you can see, way too many carbs. Donut flat work, hoagie bun for supper. Subtract about 100 carbs. I know d bag move.

Messed up day and wasn't able to get to gym. Did a little circuit thing though at 9pm, 10 burpees and 10 sit-ups for 5 rounds no rest. Had a dehydration headache all afternoon. My fault.

Thermo - sweating at work and it was breezy and 70ish. During the circuit, also had a dam goo sweat going!

Appetite- woke up late and only had 2 scoops of protein for breakfast. Was a little hungry at 12 so I had a donut got off work at 2 with no lunch. Went home ate lunch then dealt with getting our house rented for the next 3 hours. Took 2nd pill and are 5 minutes later because I didn't want to be rude so I ate the roast beef philly sandwich. Then went to the house and checked it over thoroughly and started moving in. Never really starving.

Mood- positive!

Leg day tomorrow! Hopefully my collarbone/shoulder allows me to squat!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edited above. Accidentally added 2 hoagie buns instead of 1 so it's not as bad but still way too many carbs. Wanna stay around 100 Max. Then get into carb cycling in the future the proper way

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 - yesterday

Got up, started moving things into the new house. All day, by myself. Loading up my tiny ford focus from one town and bringing the stuff to another town. Found some time to go to the gym, spent about 20 minutes getting warmed up, then the grand parents wanted to check out the new place. Hour later, father in law fat off work and it's time to move more stuff with his truck and trailer and then clean the dog haired filled house. Needless to say, no workout today.

Appetite- I hope this keeps up. So far, this is my favorite part as I haven't been real hungry throughout the day yet.

Thermo - still sweating!

Today - starts teacher inservice back up then more cleaning when I get back. So who knows if I will get the chance to hit the gym or not today. Trying to get it cleaned and all moved in so we can go to the cabin this weekend a

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 August 8

Took one pill at 6am, 11am, and 4pm. Gave me solid clean energy throughout the whole day. Just a good feeling. Nothing overwhelming. T25 late around 10pm. Just can't make it to the weight room. I want to, but I don't want to make the wife get the house all cleaned and unpacked. We are doing a lot of unnecessary work since it's a rental but oh well. Also, writing wedding thanks you sucks lol...wife has her side done but she didn't have to work Thursday and Friday.

Day 5 Today is a day to fish and relax at the cabin! Been a stressful past few days moving in

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 August 10

Took 2 around 2pm today. Appetite Suppressant is still very good with this and just the overall good mood it puts me in is pretty sweet.

Legs today. Sweat was solid again

Squat 5x5 with 185 - just haven't been hitting squat much and working way back up. Should go up quickly as long as my shoulder mobility stays healthy
Goblet squats 3x10
SLDL 3x10
Lunges 3x10
Leg press Calf raises 5x30

Should be all moved in after tomorrow so can hopefully start doing morning fasted cardio on the elliptical

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 August 11

Took 2 pills in the morning and apparently drank my water too fast? I burped and had a horrible burning sensation in my throat. Drank another 20oz slowly and it went away.

Day 9 - August 13
Upper body training- collar bone still giving me a lot of troubles. If it didn't hurt I did it.

Day 10 August 14
After my strength training I Did a superset with deadlift 230x3 hanging leg raises x 10 and then jump rope for a minute for 5 rounds one minute rest between rounds. Felt good endurance for me and was sweating a ton.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After two weeks review

Love the appetite suppressant. Favorite thing about it. Second favorite thing is I sweat a lot on it even on days where I don't do a lot of cardiovascular activities.

Wet down a belt loop. Wife made a comment where she thought my belly looked smaller. Weighed in at 251 after the first week but haven't weighed myself since.

Basically all moved in so now I gotta get my lazy butt out of bed earlier to do morning fasted cardio

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also the energy is still just solid. Hasn't wavered. Of course I feel it more when I take two but I am going to stick with the 1-1-1 method at 6am, 11am, and 4pm as then, I am hardly hungry. At least during the day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13 August 17

Said the hell with it. Instead of taking it easier in squats I went back to 5-3-1.
Squat
5x185
5x215
5x240 - most I have done since April because of back spasms. Just didn't want them reoccurring for my wedding and honeymoon so I ignored squats until last week. Well, that's over. Felt heavy but was relatively easy. Only used a belt for this set.
5x5x185 on the minute

SLDL x 10 superset w/ Lunges x 10 ss w/ leg machine calf raises x 30 for 3 rounds

Goblet squats x 10 ss with LM calf raises x 30 for 3 rounds

Good session for me. Should only get better with each leg workout!

Edited it to be more specific.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In here!

Congrats on the marriage as well!

Myokemist

Awards
Finally in.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
keep it up man a belt loop is a nice amount of loss in such a short time

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14 August 18

As I sit here bored out of my mind at a school board meeting that I forgot I needed to attend, I ponder how I forgot about it and am upset with myself for forgetting workout clothes. Had a window from 4-7. I will be lucky if I get home by 10. Makes for a long day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any idea why my collarbone hurts? Thinking maybe I did something when I military pressed I would bring it all the ways down right above the chest. Or on bench but it's weird it hasn't gotten better yet. It's happened before. Don't wanna do my push-ups at night until it gets 100%

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15 August 19

Weight 248

Chest and Triceps

Bench
5x160
5x185
13x210
5x5x160 working on staying tight and pain free on the collarbone

DB incline 5x5
Skullcrushers 5x10 with 30-60 seconds rest
Rope Pressdowns 5x10 with 30-60 seconds rest

Had to go home. Wife is sick. Thinking appendicitis. Will find out tomorrow when she goes to the doctor.

Overall- should have been able to do at the minimum of 20 reps at 210. Just haven't been able to bench heavy lately and rep out and I had no food until after I worked out at 6:30pm. Forgot my lunch and the town I teach in has no store and you must prepay for lunch and I had no money. But I had protein! 2 scoops in morning lunch and one for afternoon snack. Still felt goo throughout the day. No real big cravings.

Excited for my Select protein to arrive tomorrow! I usually take about 4 scoops a day and with select, I will eliminate about 45g of carbs since I use dymatize currently.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Avoid OH pressing for a while and see how that treats you

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17 August 21

Deadlift Warmup 135x5x2, 185x5x2 205x5 5x235 5x275 7x315 --> could have done more but form sucked. Wish I knew how to post a video to get some form help. Only used a belt in this set. 235x5x5 superset with 24" box jumps x10....stopped after 3 sets for box jumps. Lower back tightened up and I got scared. 30 minutes in the elliptical. Appetite suppressant still on point. I was sweating like mad on those DL's and box jumps. Been awhile since I have done those.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 August 27

Deadlift
Warmup 135x5x2, 185x5x2 205x5
5x235
5x275
7x315 --> could have done more but form sucked. Wish I knew how to post a video to get some form help. Only used a belt in this set.
235x5x5 superset with 24" box jumps x10....stopped after 3 sets for box jumps. Lower back tightened up and I got scared.

30 minutes in the elliptical.

Appetite suppressant still on point. I was sweating like mad on those DL's and box jumps. Been awhile since I have done those.
Make a youtube channel and post the links from there. I do it all the time for this exact purpose.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make a youtube channel and post the links from there. I do it all the time for this exact purpose.
I will look into that. Every time I watch it though I get disgusted and think, I should know better than this.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will look into that. Every time I watch it though I get disgusted and think, I should know better than this.
I know what ya mean, My dead lift form still sucks....like seriously sucks lol but It keeps getting better. Leverage changes as your body does so the only way to improve is to keep at it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your form sucks lower the weight.. But, NOBODIES form is going to look good when doing sub maximal weight.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know what ya mean, My dead lift form still sucks....like seriously sucks lol but It keeps getting better. Leverage changes as your body does so the only way to improve is to keep at it.
I was feeling great and setting PR's but then then the back spasms started and it took 2 months to heal up enough to start squatting and dead lifting again. Now I feel great but not the same. I foam roll constantly between sets.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was feeling great and setting PR's but then then the back spasms started and it took 2 months to heal up enough to start squatting and dead lifting again. Now I feel great but not the same. I foam roll constantly between sets.
Have you tried using lacrosse balls? That'll really loosen up tissue and scar tissue

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried using lacrosse balls? That'll really loosen up tissue and scar tissue
No but it sounds like a cheaper alternative! I will keep my eye out next time I go to a sports store. Thanks!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18 and 19 off. I feel great though. Not sore. Just went to Omaha which is a 3 hour drive right after work on Friday for a birthday party and wedding on Saturday. Think in am going to squat Sunday if I continue to feel good.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21 August 25 Push mowed lawn x 45 minutes Elliptical HIT 1 minute on, 1 minute off x 20 minutes. I was waiting for the wife to get home because her school keys and lift weights at the school she works at. She went an got our new truck! 2008 Toyota Tundra. Been wanting one forever. Then we went and gave her parents a ride. Then I went and lifted around 8. Squat Bar x 10 135x5 155x3 175x3 205x3 225x3 255x3 275x1 with a belt. Felt heavy but came up pretty easy. Squat x 3 (205) superset w/ dead hang leg raises x 10 superset with planks x 30 seconds x foam roll for 30 seconds for 5 rounds Squat form has felt good the past couple of weeks. Back was a little tight today. Was able to get a little narrower and keep the upper back tighter so when I got tired, I didn't lean forward much. Think I am going to finish out the run with taking 2 caps around 4pm and see if that keeps the appetite crushed later on at night.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh wow, I only have 5 pills left :( gonna miss this

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 23 final day today August 27.

Workout highlights: Deadlift: 330x8 and could have done at least 2 more as far a I can remember, this is a PR. But I also usually don't go above 5 reps on DL. It just felt that light. Then on bench I barely got 225 for 7 reps. Max is 18 reps.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review:

Favorite part is the appetite suppression. Never faltered. Wished I would have experimented with just taking 2 in the afternoon though to see how that controlled it. But dosing it 1-1-1 was great too! Feel good mood throughout. I just wasn't tired. Not a strong stimulant but it just made me feel awake. Weight was a 248 still in the afternoon. original 255 was in the morning. Once again, went down a belt loop and it is still getting looser!

Definitely planning on buying again. It moved into my top 2 favorite.

Thanks so much for letting me log this and I hope it was beneficial to some people! Thanks for those who followed along!

Myokemist

Awards
Final review: Favorite part is the appetite suppression. Never faltered. Wished I would have experimented with just taking 2 in the afternoon though to see how that controlled it. But dosing it 1-1-1 was great too! Feel good mood throughout. I just wasn't tired. Not a strong stimulant but it just made me feel awake. Weight was a 248 still in the afternoon. original 255 was in the morning. Once again, went down a belt loop and it is still getting looser! Definitely planning on buying again. It moved into my top 2 favorite. Thanks so much for letting me log this and I hope it was beneficial to some people! Thanks for those who followed along!
Thanks for the log! Glad you enjoyed it!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
The last day on any supplement ou enjoy is always depressing. Tomorrow is my last day of Magnitropin lol

Nice to see you enjoyed Pyro though

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7lb loss in 23 days is good. Especially since you kept progressing in reps/weights with one of the most taxing exercises, Deadlifts.

Great log!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
AWESOMENESS!!

7lbs in 23 days is great success in my book.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Reality is that it should have lost more but I had a harder time balancing working 12 hour days 5 days a week, spending time with the wife and working out than I thought. Just need to be motivated to do more cardio. I can't imagine what it's going to be like having kids!!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
I'll let you know when i have one in a couple short months, my wife is due in November.