el super diablo(x) v2.0...superbeast+diabolix

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
First off, thank you to Iron Flex, tyga tyga, IronFlex, bcazo, lukehayd and McCrew530 for allowing me the opportunity to log your companies product. I'm looking forward to it. you guys know i wont hold back if its crap, or if its good.

This log will be for diabolix. chemical 17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone. pro dbol with the hydrazone attached to help through stomach acid and make it more potent.

A little about me. 29 years old. used to powerlift. still dabble but due to injuries i keep it at a mid range weight for hypertrophy. Ive been skinny fat, fat fat, relatively lean, and just plain 'ol big (thats how my friends describe me). right now i'm in the big mode. just brought on a nutritionist to help me. this log also symbolizes the begging of a newer, bigger, leaner beast-beast 2.0 and my start to npc competition. im about 10 months away from the npc show in albany in may of 2015.

coach tells me i will be working to increase metabolism for the first 4 months of working with him so itll be a recomp to an extent i would imagine, i think i hold too much flub to truely bulk atm... then its time for the cut into the show. roughly 5-5.5 months.

guys please make sure you're asking me questions. my explainations may be brief, you may not understand me, or my choices in certain things. make sure you know whats going on that way you can make the educated decision to use this product. like any it could be dangerous if misused by uninformed people.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
reserved for review

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
starting shots. i've gotten a little bit more soft than i wanted to in the process of the move but it'll harden right back up esp. with a spot on diet and a little 1,4AD and my custom cruise blend. and formabolic. cant forget that, it really will just wring the water right now.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya buddy! Going to compete SB? Nice!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ya buddy! Going to compete SB? Nice!
i was going to do a pl meet in oct then unveil my plans for world domination after that but i got excited. not going to do the pl meet either, but thats because it'll be 10 hours drive instead of 7 after the move

I'm all up in here!!!!
haaay

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure!! :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Inz!!! didnt you just get picked to log this a couple of hours ago?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with being excited!
Looking forward to your log

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nothing wrong with being excited!
Looking forward to your log
Absolutely not! I'm hyped he linked up as soon as he got picked the beast is setting a standard

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's why he is logging it... ;) Hope everyone else will follow his lead..
He has a great reputation for sure on his logs. I mean his Formabolic log was one of the best logs that I have seen in a while

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In for dis
In for sure!! :)
Sweet! Welcome guys

:-D don't wanna make y'all ask for it. Then I'm not doing my job.

Nothing wrong with being excited! Looking forward to your log
Great. Welcome!

He has a great reputation for sure on his logs. I mean his Formabolic log was one of the best logs that I have seen in a while
For real man?! *warm fuzzies*. I'll try to kick it up a notch. Like emeril!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for big-big!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Subbed...

Maybe you'll motivate me to push a little harder in my log...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Mine are about 3 sizes too big now so there is plenty of room :) lol
kill dem quads the legs will fit the waist won't. Great feeling.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In. Kill it man

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10th! I'm here for SuperBeast getting stronger and shredded!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
starting pics uploaded. not much will change between now and when i start with the 1,4ADhydrazone. i'll be providing semi weekly photo updates to my coach so if i do make huge progress in the first few weeks with him before i get my goodies i'll definitely swap 'em out.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hyde here's your personal invite. gtf in here! i'm sure you have a little interest in this stuff.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hmm... MrKleen73

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Bro , Sbeast pics!!!!!!! Wow this is a serious log right here!!! Your going to look crazy good once your coach nails down that diet!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde here's your personal invite. gtf in here! i'm sure you have a little interest in this stuff.
In it. I can't believe you were gonna drive 7 hours one-way to go to Lexen, nevermind it being 10 now. No way I'd be doing that either. Plus if you're going NPC you don't need to be wasting your time risking injury w/ maximal loads. Easy enough to get injured bodybuilding as is.

When do you start? In a couple wks I'll be hopping back on cycle. Will build to 1g Stano, 10 caps 1dhea from FRL, & however much Dianadrol I tolerate for the meet (alongside Formabolic). 8wks. Might throw in something else at the end, but I doubt it. By all accounts, Dianadrol was like a dry Dbol, but sounds like Diabolix is wet.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In it. I can't believe you were gonna drive 7 hours one-way to go to Lexen, nevermind it being 10 now. No way I'd be doing that either. Plus if you're going NPC you don't need to be wasting your time risking injury w/ maximal loads. Easy enough to get injured bodybuilding as is. When do you start? In a couple wks I'll be hopping back on cycle. Will build to 1g Stano, 10 caps 1dhea from FRL, & however much Dianadrol I tolerate for the meet (alongside Formabolic). 8wks. Might throw in something else at the end, but I doubt it. By all accounts, Dianadrol was like a dry Dbol, but sounds like Diabolix is wet.
I start the coach next week. I start diabolix prob the following week with 200mg test.

I was thinking lexen was only 4 hours initially then I remembered I've driven to Columbus. I got paid 8 hrs overtime... Lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hit a quick upper body lift yesterday. Nothin crazy but got it done.

Cable flies 5x12 various angles and weights to get my chest and shoulders warm. Super setted with band over and backs and rotator cuff work.

Incline bb bench 2x8 then 5x5

Hs lat pull down 4x10

Bb rows 4x8

Rear delt flies 3x15

Lateral raises 4x8

That's all I had time for. I had a nasty pump going anyways so I'll take it. Next lift will be after the move is complete. Hoping for sat or sun.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hit a quick upper body lift yesterday. Nothin crazy but got it done.

Cable flies 5x12 various angles and weights to get my chest and shoulders warm. Super setted with band over and backs and rotator cuff work.

Incline bb bench 2x8 then 5x5

Hs lat pull down 4x10

Bb rows 4x8

Rear delt flies 3x15

Lateral raises 4x8

That's all I had time for. I had a nasty pump going anyways so I'll take it. Next lift will be after the move is complete. Hoping for sat or sun.
Don't forget to get me that addy once you land!! LOL

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nicely done! Good luck with the move!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Welcome. Any questions once the log starts feel free to ask. If I can't answer there enough people in here with more than the half a brain I've got:-D.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The log hasn't officially started, this is just the pre-game tailgate party right now. Who's got the grill?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The log hasn't officially started, this is just the pre-game tailgate party right now. Who's got the grill?
I don't know, but I got all the meat ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards