iForce TT-33 Stack log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Awards
Hey guys, I am back w/ Plan B. That Clen stuff caused the goiter to grow, so I had to stop it after a mere 5 days. I've already pm'ed people to the source.

CONCLUSION
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253789-iforce-tt-33-a.html#post4622923

Anyways, I have a new stack
iforce TT-33 (Started yesterday afternoon) x3 doses. Will do 2-3 a day.
T3 (the real stuff) for hypothyroid goiter, smallest dosage 25mcg
Slim Xtreme by Global Wellness (got the "fake" one by mistake, but I lost 50 lbs on it. Good ****!)

(others: Turmeric, Vit C, Glutamine, Taurine, Potassium, Multi, Mag/calc/zinc, Flax Oil)

Anabolic diet, but only one carb up day on Saturday. I used this in the past to lose 50 lbs and keep it off for 3 years + so far.
Weight: 145, bf% last week taken at 16.6% . Will update on Saturday.
34" waist (wtf)

Yesterday's report:
First dose: A slight warm feeling. My stomach was a bit empty at 5pm and I felt hunger pangs increase immediately. Nothing unusual, I ate my meal in 30 minutes so I was ok
2nd dose at 7pm: Increased warm feeling. Thermometer only measured 97.5. But my temp that day was only 96.5 (LOW) so it did increase a full degree!
3rd dose at Midnight: O K this is where I made my mistake. I was tossing and turning all night cuz i was starved as hell and also I was warming up my own bed!
Not doing that again. I read that people said its OK!! t o take before bed on this very forum. Um, sorry NOOO. Not listening to you!

Today: Took my stack. Feeling slightly jittery, but nothing that people could notice by looking at me. Sweating a lot just sitting in my chair and about to hit the cardio. Temps will be recorded today and placed here later.

Remember, a hypothyroid dysfunction skews the results to be less than what you could get

Kurono

Awards
Ok checking in. This will be my 3rd day on it.
So what I can say for sure is that TT-33 induces hunger when taken on an empty stomach, but not so much if you have eaten already.
It does create a feeling of warmth, but there is no change in temperature when I recorded it several times in the day.

I can't really say if I feel any sides at all.
Let's hope for progress! BF% calculations tomorrow.

Kurono

Awards
Aha, my temp is 98.3! which is an all time high, and .3 higher than T3 and Clen.

Half of today I was pretty beat after my chest workout. Not sure what the cause was, but my heart seemed to push blood harder than normal, but my pulse rate was just slightly elevated at 100 bpm.

Kurono

Awards
Time for my BF% update!
Today I carefully measured, taking the sites over and over until I got a good average.
15.7%
I'm down from 16.6% and up 1 lb to 146. Which means i'm up 2 lbs lbm and -1.5 lb bodyfat. NOT a big loss in bf, but I'm real happy I got some of my muscle lost from last week! My waist is down to 33.12" so that's almost an inch lost.

Oh god, I was literally dying and couldn't sleep well last night. i think my cortisol is up the roof, no actually up into the sky! My sleeping heartrate is just way too high at 110 and I was up at 630am on Saturday morning. I got better after i had a cheat meal, I think i'm just too famished during the week and by friday night I'm just too exhausted and hungry.

Kurono

Awards
Just awesome . The goiter in my neck which had swelled to 6/8 of an inch is down to 3/8 of an inch after stopping clen from Monday. Never taking that stuff again, but if you don't have any conditions you should be fine. Anyways, now here's hoping that goiter disappears completely! SCREW CANCER MAN!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to follow along on this, loved me some tt33, noticed some nice thermo effect from that on it's own

Kurono

Awards
It's monday. Back on the saddle, no carb up or cheating and back to slightly starving and training.
But true words, Young Gotti. This stuff warms you up!!
97.7deg body temp right now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's monday. Back on the saddle, no carb up or cheating and back to slightly starving and training.
But true words, Young Gotti. This stuff warms you up!!
97.7deg body temp right now.
it's great that your taking body temperature readings

Kurono

Awards
Yep, Pretty much every day the morning waking temp averages 96.5, after exercise around 97.5
and then peaks at 98.3 in the late afternoon. My night temp is pretty low, and my heartrate is high. There's something up with cortisol being too high and 99% likely has to do with hypothyroid.
I'm only taking enough T3 to get baseline temps. The TT-33 adds around an avg of .5-1 degree.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, you have a goiter? Are you medically managed for this. Be careful :)

Mike

Kurono

Awards
Screw the medical system. It's been 3 yrs and they left me for dead without drugs and just want to cut it out whining that's it's cancer. Well F' Cancer.
Anyways, after taking T3, my goiter has reduced quite a bit! Why would it reduce so suddenly if it was the big C? They just want to destroy my life without trying the easier way first.

Wait, you have a goiter? Are you medically managed for this. Be careful :)

Mike

Kurono

Awards
Thurs: The workout kicked my azz instead of the other way around. Instead of going in stronger on the pull up bar, I was down. Every rep was bad as I couldn't flex any of my muscles. 12 reps instead of 16 from last week. Strength is wayyy down this week.

I also feel pretty winded and fatigued. Just walking sucks. I'm taking a day off today from the TT-33 as I suspected it was making it hurt to breathe in deeply. Surely enough that was the culprit. But why?

On Thursday I decided to do 4 pills, so that was the problem. I'll stick to 3 on most days and 2 on some. Yes, that bottle says 2-4 pills.
I woke up pretty beat up and with strong heart contractions all the way up until Friday morning. I was just too tired to want to update.

I'll take today and maybe Saturday off of it. I think its helping as my waist shrunk some more, so I'lll just keep on trucking along. A lot of people don't notice any lethargy so 3 might be the key number for me.

Kurono

Awards
Well I took my temperature in the early evening where it should be highest. And guess what? I'm only 96.6. This is a bomb reduction on the first day I'm not using TT-33. If I feel recovered, I'll go back on it again tomorrow.
As you can see here the supplement is responsible for over 1 degree or 1.5 degrees in body temp.

Kurono

Awards
It's a good morning ! 145 lbs, 5'7" and 13.7% bf 125lbm/19.5 fat . That's 2 lbs of LBM gain and 3lbs of fat loss.

My waist is down to 33" even as well. Doing HIIT during the week and having 2x cheat/carb up days in a row did not hurt me, but helped!
That's down 2% from last week. Another 9.5 lbs and I should be great!

This stuff seems to be working good. But It does make lethargy if you take it at 4 caps.

Kurono

Awards
Since Sunday, my medication for T3 has been reduced to 12.5mcg. My temp has still remained at 97.9 though, the TT-33 is keeping it from dropping.
I raised calories a tiny bit in the form of protein this week, trying to get it closer to 1800.
It's Tuesday and I already feel less tired, I hope this stays until the end of the week

Kurono

Awards
OK thanks guys for stopping by!
So today is Saturday, in which i can indulge in a few of my favorite foods and carb up! I did take off another extra day in mid week due to fatigue, so right now Ive discovered my body's patterns and compatibility with the product.

BF% did not change at all, not even 1mm this week lol! But hey, I took one step back in rest to take a giant step forward next week ;)
Bodyweight is up 1 lb, so that could be A. Muscle B. undigested food from last night

Here will be my follow cycle, with the 2 weeks I have left on it.

TT-33 cycle
M: x3
T: x3
W: OFF ( I found I was exhausted by mid wednesday afternoon or early evening. I definitely need to take off due to my hardcore cutting plan
Th: x3
Fri x2
Sat x2
Sun x2

I tried 4 and I definitely could feel that was too much. It does seem to accumulate in your body, so reducing it and cutting off of it some days should be helpful to me!

Kurono

Awards
Well I have about one week from today that would make me on TT-33 for one month. It says to take a break, but it doesn't say how long for?
Taking WED off of T2 was a great idea, I don't feel lethargic today and should be able to hit it hard again tomorrow.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you wish you can either continue tt-33 for another 2 weeks or take 4 weeks off. either way.. 4 weeks off between cycles of tt-33

Kurono

Awards
4 weeks? Ok bro that sounds good . It's pretty potent so I understand the need to cycle this stuff :)

Kurono

Awards
Well nothing really new to report here but I'm nowhere near as exhausted and have more stable energy this week! So I highly recommend having a midweek off day and taking the minimum dosage on other days. 4 is definitely a lot.

Right now I haven't listed my temps, but they are pretty stable and pretty much the same. I would be a broken record lol.
97.6 daily average and 98 peak around 5pm

Last week when I was nearly out of T3, my temp dropped to 96 for those 5 days. This is definitely the reason why there was no change on the caliper or scale. Now with a refill, I'm good to go. Take note that if your thyroid is normal, you don't need this and should achieve some results.

I did some Low intensity walking/jogging this morning and will have 1 more HIIT tomorrow and chest on Saturday. No real strength loss but on this kind of diet, there is no pump.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what kind of diet? iff your talking low carb then I recommend hemavol, as it will help you achieve a nice pump and it helps with strength as well.

Kurono

Awards
Anabolic Diet/Metabolic Diet by Dr Mauro. Been keeping off over 50+ lbs for 3 yrs now just down to the last 10 ish
Maybe I'll give that a go thanks

what kind of diet? iff your talking low carb then I recommend hemavol, as it will help you achieve a nice pump and it helps with strength as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
then yes.. do it.. its the perfect fix for this type diet.
as an alternative you could add just bulk agmatine.. personally I find hemavol to work better though with the added ingredients. there is no carbs in it and its a sweet tastey drink when on low carbs.

Kurono

Awards
What's good people, I took my bodyfat % result this morning and there is some good news
145.8 the scale shows no signs,

BUT my bodyfat is reduced to 12.9% and my lbm is up 1 lb (127lb lbm vs 18.8lb fat)
down from 19.5lb fat and 16.6% last week, 18% from early July.

So I'm consistently up lbm and down bf every week except week 3. As long as I keep making steady progress , I'll make it to 7%

Surely, whatever will make my journey faster I'll do it.
One thing to note is this warmth in your core and chest is quite noticeable! It's making the summer not as fun, but gotta sacrifice!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's good people, I took my bodyfat % result this morning and there is some good news
145.8 the scale shows no signs,

BUT my bodyfat is reduced to 12.9% and my lbm is up 1 lb (127lb lbm vs 18.8lb fat)
down from 19.5lb fat and 16.6% last week, 18% from early July.

So I'm consistently up lbm and down bf every week except week 3. As long as I keep making steady progress , I'll make it to 7%

Surely, whatever will make my journey faster I'll do it.
One thing to note is this warmth in your core and chest is quite noticeable! It's making the summer not as fun, but gotta sacrifice!
haha that last sentence made me laugh. i felt the same way when i was taking tt33 with another fat burner...i'd be at work really warm the whole day, but the results were worth it

Kurono

Awards
Haha, so you know what I'm talking about Young Gotti ;)

So today i started doing some "stubborn fat loss protocol" by Lyle Mcdonald. It's basically you
5 min light jog/warmup , 10 min interval training hardcore , 5 min rest then 20 min steady state. I've been winded today. Luckily, it's only 2x a week. But still, being hypocaloric I don't expect it at all to be easy this week.

Just trying to make my last week on this count! Then i must take the scheduled break off of it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, so you know what I'm talking about Young Gotti ;)

So today i started doing some "stubborn fat loss protocol" by Lyle Mcdonald. It's basically you
5 min light jog/warmup , 10 min interval training hardcore , 5 min rest then 20 min steady state. I've been winded today. Luckily, it's only 2x a week. But still, being hypocaloric I don't expect it at all to be easy this week.

Just trying to make my last week on this count! Then i must take the scheduled break off of it.
i do sort of haha, no experience with t3 but i loved albuterex for thermo effect when i stacked it with tt33...constantly felt warmth most of the day and dripped sweat during the workout

Kurono

Awards
I answered this question in another 3,3 +3,5 log so here's what I've been observing.

Baseline body temperature: 95.5-96 degrees *yes sickly low!
T3 25mg =97.3 deg
T3 25mg +T2 Iforce TT-33 = 97.7-98.3 degrees

T3 50mcg =98 degrees

Conclusion: T2 is equivalent to one 25mcg of T3 provided that T3 levels are not abnormal.

Kurono

Awards
Dude not good today! I was stuck in the car with the AC not on for a while and going back and forth doing errands. I had come pretty short of a heat stroke.
My body has been overheated all day. My heart rate was 180 for 4 hours and did not come down until after dinner.

I also missed a couple meals and only got in 900 calories today.
Definitely not a good thing when you're cutting already.

Cold shower already, but body feels burning up again..

Kurono

Awards
Today is my final day before a break on TT-33. Which means my bf% will be posted tomorrow.

I just got in my Alphamine and will be ready for my next log on Monday. I got a little anxious and tried it today.
I used one scoop of it and although it wasn't that intense before cardio, after cardo my heart rate has been at 200bpm since the last 2 hrs. I can't function all too well atm. I'll try HALF a scoop on Monday and post up my new log.

FYI I did the stubborn fat loss solution cardio which is

5 min warmup
10 min intervals up to 20 min
5 min walk or rest
20 min (depending on fitness level) of steady state cardio.

Dude, I'm fatigued and I need my heart rate to come down a bit.

Kurono

Awards
Eating reduces your heart rate? I just ate a meal of greek yogurt and some beef.
I thought the Alphamine's yohimbine was different than the rest, but it's still pretty hardcore.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im not saying it reduces your heart rate, just that eating helps to calm me down a bit and relax.

Kurono

Awards
Did my best to calm down/meditate for a little bit and my heart rate calmed down then i ate a meal of Turkey chili +beef frank. Feeling better now
heart rate 118bpm.

Kurono

Awards
I think that Yohimbe is creating higher blood pressure. I mean not dependent on speed of the heart, but its contracting with abnormally high FORCE.

Kurono

Awards
4-week Cycle Conclusion:

BF% on 8.30.14
12.9% @ 142 lbs
LBM=123.7
Fat=18.3
32.9" waist 84cm
Loss from 7 days: .5lb fat , -3.3lbs LBM -_-;

Start of stack one month ago:
146 lbs @ 15.70%
LBM 123.08
33.12 waist/84.5 cm
FAT: 22.92

While muscle mass went up it also went down which brings me back almost exactly at 0 lbs LBM gain/loss
Fat loss was 4.6 lbs over the month.

(NOTE: Unrelated to supplement used)
A lot of stress this week and very high waking heart rate along with inability to sleep coupled resulted in stressing out all of my lbm gains this week.
I think if you guys don't have thyroid issues as you can see are causing cortisol issues I don't believe you will run into this program.

A definite measurable temperature rise of .5-1 degree daily was recorded from TT-33 alone.
Side effects (lethargy) are clearly dose dependent. No side effects if taking lower than the maximum recommended dose with one rest day a week.

Recommend scheduled dose is to take some days at 2, some days at 3 and you might make Wed 0-1.
Definitely you will pay for it if you take 4, the next day you will feel like crap . It seems to be ADDITIVE in your system.

Overall product seems pretty good and will continue after break is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.