Epic from LG sciences

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
If thank you to hvactech and everyone at lg sciences for allowing me log their preworkout epic. First impression is awesome the product comes ina metal bottle with a shot glass attached for dosing it. Very bad a**. Will be getting a workout in in the next few hours. Hitting shoulders and core today.

My training style- I do a four day rotation of back/bis, chest/tris, legs, and shoulders/core. I add in some HIIT, circuits, cardio, and/or boxing to finish off my workouts. I'm hitting some walls in bench and my overhead press and hoping this preworkout will amp me up and help me break through to new 1rm's.

Please follow along on my log and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Ok got my first workout in today using epic and I killed it!

Went with the swish in your mouth for 60 seconds method as that was the more intense dosing option and boy did I love it.

I wasn't sure if it was working for the first 10 minutes or so in the gym but as I worked out I was able to keep going and going like an energizer bunny seriously.

I killed my shoulders like I always do and instead of feeling dead armed I kept going. I must have done about 8 different isolation exercises. I continued on to do core workouts and had so much added energy. Definitely loving my first impression on epic so far.

Tomorrow will be back and biceps so that will be posted tomorrow.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
I must mention the feeling I got was the "cleanest" energy I've felt on a preworkout. Very even feeling not jittery or skin crawlig. Just in the zone and ready to destroy the iron

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this! Been wanting to try it myself! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and following dude!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I must mention the feeling I got was the "cleanest" energy I've felt on a preworkout. Very even feeling not jittery or skin crawlig. Just in the zone and ready to destroy the iron
Glad you like the initial dose.... energy is definitely clean and manageable, what flavor did you get?

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
I got blue razz berry definitely tastes like blue razz. A little strong but it doesn't really matter gets the job done and gets me kicking ass.

Today I did back and bis and I has unlimited energy. For back did pull-ups to warm up. Pull downs and rows alternating at 160lbs. Than cable straight arm pull downs, standings cable pulls, bicep curls with ropes, ISO curls. Than did bunch of dumbell curl work. Slow ez bar curls. Bent over one arm dumbell rows 80,90,100 sets. Bent over flys and finished with barbell rows and t bar rows.

Loved the clean energy. It's nice because it psychologically doesn't make you feel like your taking a preworkout if that makes sense. Only after my killer workouts this far have I realized wow I went harder and heavier than usual and still felt like I had more in me. So far very happy with my results on epic. Can't wait for the next 28 days.

Thanks again hvactech!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You got it big guy!

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Had another killer workout today. Hit chest and triceps hard

Did some great work on flat bench.

Warmed up with 135x12
225x10
275x6
295x4

Did some incline dumbells 80, 100, 115

Cable flys and cable raises

Tricep did a lot of cable work and some free weight stuff

Finished out chest with some resistance bands at 185 than did 5 sets of 10 using 135 plus 50 lb chains on each side

Really mixed up chest thanks to all the added energy and definitely killed the pec muscles. Already cramping and soreness tonight about 4 hours post workout.

Did some good core work to round out my lift. Fantastic workout. Great pump felt like an animal in the gym today

Always love Sunday workouts. Gym is nice and empty get to just mix it up and try things I might not with the crowded gym during the week

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Killed shoulders today with great energy. Dumbell presses 75 85 and 100

Did lots of low weight shoulder lifts. Bar raises at 115 and than finished off with some great core work

Hanging leg raises. Weighted crunches and weighted knee ups.

Loving epic

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killin it in here! Glad you're liking the epic!

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Had a killer chest workout yesterday. My flat bench sets were great.

Warmed up 135x12
225x8
275x6
305x4

Also did 3 sets incline at 225x10

Decline dumbell with 100lb dumbells

Cable flys

Than did some cable work for triceps and a few sets of dips

Finished off with resistance band flat bench with 165 on the bar for 5 sets of 10 to really kill my chest

Epic fueled me right on through and felt great. Haven't had a "crash" after any workouts on epic

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Ok so I really killed today on legs.

I like to deadlift on leg day as I feel that's where it best fits in to my workout plan. I always start with deads and today I had so much energy I did them twice. Opinions on what I did are totally great. But here's how today's lift. Epic carried me through around a 2 hour lift. Killing my legs.

Deadlifts
135x12
225x10
315x6
405x4

Squat
135x12
225x10
275x6

Front squat
135x10 x3

Seated leg press
180x12
360x10
540x8
720x8

Lying leg curls
Leg extensions

Calf raises in a few differnt ways

Finished my lift. Deadlifts with a resistance band to the floor

225x12
315x10
315x8
315x6

What an awesome workout. Gonna feel it big time tomorrow!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Solid shoulder workout today

Started with standing barbell raises.

3x12 with 135 lbs

Seated dumbell press
3x12 70lb dumbells

Arnold presses

3x12 50lb dumbells

Seated arm raises with 25 lb dumbells. Like to over extend and pause at the top

Did some front raises with dumbells.

Cable raises to finish it off to failure

Than did core work weighted leg raises, seated curls with weight and some work on the decline bench

Had a great workout. Today I had a lot of energy. Got all this done in under an hour and didn't feel burned out.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Smashes back and biceps today. Had a lot of extra strength

Was able to warm up with chin ups and pulls.

Pull downs 120.140.160

Rows 140.160.180

Cable standing straight arm pull downs

Standing rope rows

Rope curls

Bent over rows

Back flys standing

Ez bar curls and a few other one and two arm curl exercises

Finished off with some oblique work.

Had a fantastic energy filled amped up work out

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Smashes back and biceps today. Had a lot of extra strength

Was able to warm up with chin ups and pulls.

Pull downs 120.140.160

Rows 140.160.180

Cable standing straight arm pull downs

Standing rope rows

Rope curls

Bent over rows

Back flys standing

Ez bar curls and a few other one and two arm curl exercises

Finished off with some oblique work.

Had a fantastic energy filled amped up work out
Sweet workouts! How are you dosing?

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
I've been dosing with the shot glass straight into the mouth. I like my preworkout to be delivered quickly and not even have to worry about it working. I take it when in less than 5 from the gym and get right at it and the preworkout sneaks up on me that way. Carrying me right through my workout

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Killed chest today
135x12
225x8
275x6
305x3

Incline 235x10 x3 sets

Decline dumbells
80x10
100x10
115x7

High to low cable flys

Low to high cable flys

Several tricep cable workouts

Standing dumbell skull crushers with 27.5 lbs

Flat bench with resistance bands and 155 x 5 sets

Close grip flat bench 135x10 for 3 sets

Finished with close grip dumbell presses incline and flat bench for 2 sets each with 50lb dumbells

Chest was so swole by the end of my workout. Was in the gym for 2+ hours and was just ready to keep going when I left. Great workout today

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You killing it man! Great job!

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Missed logging for a few day but my last few workouts were nothingg short of awesome. Even today. I was pretty carb depleted. Workout was forced. Only had about 45 minutes since I forgot it closed at 7. Went in on an empty stomach and still killed leg day

Was able to heavy squat than Deadlifted a pyramid starting with 1 plate. Up to 4 plates and back down to one. Reps went 10,8,6,2,5,5,8. Did some other heavy leg work and finished with some trap work.

Really felt great considering I only ate a large lunch around 1130 and not much else today. Epic gave me the boost of energy I needed.

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Another great workout today. Been at the shore so I'm using a different gym. Love getting random workouts in at new places because I always feel more sore the next day since I'm able to use different equipment that i feel I hit my muscles in a different way. Got in back and bis today.

Started with pull ups than pull downs and rows super setted.

Did some cable work with straight arm push downs, rope curls, standing cable t rows and some hammer curls with ropes. Jumped into free weights did some preacher curls and a ton of differnt curl variations. Worked out at around 4 so I was able to carb up all day and have tons of energy and stamina. Also helped me get an awesome pump.

Did 4 sets of bent over one arm rows between bicep work with 80 lb dumbells for high reps

Finished off my workout with trx work for back and biceps and some cool functional training using monkey bars and peg board. Felt like I was training for ninja warrior (a far off pipe dream of mine)

Epic continues to deliver clean energy, awesome focus, and all around strong solid workouts

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
glad to see youre enjoying the workouts, im using a shot in the morning in replacement of my coffee :)

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
That's a great idea because it doesn't get you uncomfortably jittery and pumped up. It's just good clean energy. Might give that a try tomorrow bad for today coming up is back and Biceps. I'm pumped!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are things going? Still using the epic?

psullivan1990

psullivan1990

Awards
Sorry to never give a final update! I sadly finished epic on Sunday. It was a sad day indeed but I must say I did place an order for two more bottles! I love this stuff. It really got me going in a clean even way. I enjoyed how it was just a nice shot to swish around and that's that. No powder to mess with and get all over the place. Such a great product. Lg never let's me down! Would recommend this to anyone

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to never give a final update! I sadly finished epic on Sunday. It was a sad day indeed but I must say I did place an order for two more bottles! I love this stuff. It really got me going in a clean even way. I enjoyed how it was just a nice shot to swish around and that's that. No powder to mess with and get all over the place. Such a great product. Lg never let's me down! Would recommend this to anyone
That's wonderful!! So glad you've enjoyed it!

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Sounds to me like u are definitely getting some EPIC results.