ABE Old F+EP New F+NorDre+Forsk95+AlphaT2 - Chris log

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ABE Old F+EP New F+NorDre+Forsk95+AlphaT2+APE the RIP log

ok guys, this is the first time that i'm logging my supplementation/training, i'm gonna post pictures every week and feelings/thought every day, at least this is the idea, thanks to you for the suggestions on the old thread here --> Supplement Suggestions, which is on the supplement forum, I'm not allowed to post the link yet as this will be my 18th post and thanks to kbayne for all support showed.

As you probably know if you followed my other post, i am trying to get ripped and prepared for my next competition (thai boxe not BB) and i was looking for a good stack, i have decided to add anabeta elite old formula too, i started yesterday but tomorrow i will add the anabeta elite old formula too, this is cause i want some more lean muscles too, otherwise i will get ripped too much.

any suggestion/thoughts/anything please feel free to add your opinions, it will be really appreciated.

also... actually i could also post my diet if needed

Supplements List

Anabeta ELITE Old Formula
Erase Pro New Formula
Alpha T2
Norcodrene
Forskolin-95 Analysed Supplements
APE Athletic Edge
Alphalipoic Acid Jarrow Formula
L-Carnitine Liquid Universal
Armor-V Muscle Pharm Vitamins
GASPARI Glycofuse
AllMax ISO-Flex
ALLMax Casein-FX
EPA DHA Balanced Jarrow Formula

enjoy my logging

age 34
weight 69 Kg
height 175 cm
body fat 10.6%

PRE BREAKFAST

2x alpha t2
1x erase pro (new formula)
1x Forsk-95 AS
1x Norcodrene

1h

BREAKFAST

1x alphalipoic acid 200mg
1x serving ARMORV vitamins

2,5h

2nd MEAL

3x epa+dha jarrow formula balanced

2,5h

LUNCH

1x alphalipoic acid 200mg

AFTERNOON MEAL

glycofuse+isolate proteins all max

45m

PRE WORKOUT

L-carnitine
2x Norcodrene
1x alpha t2
1x Forsk-95 AS
2x Anabeta ELITE Old Formula

WORKOUT

POST WORKOUT

isolate as above (no glycofuse this time)
1x alphalipoic acid
2x Anabeta ELITE old Formula

PRE SLEEP

CASEIN FX All Max

i moved the thread from here

as suggested by you guys :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Day one (yesterday)

ok so, i had my training, i did 40 mins of sparring, 40 mins of weights and 30 min cardio, well, what can i say? my mood was at the top, even if i left work relatively late, i was in the right mood to attack the iron and the ring quite enjoying the feeling, also my energy was up, is that possible that this thing is already kicking in!?!?!? anyway it was great, i had same feeling as yesterday, like a warm inside, and I've been sweating all time even during my weight workout, this is really strange as i never sweat during weight training.
Energy was fine, i had a bit of energy low sensation at the end on the treadmill, but i think it was cause of the all sesh i had before...

one thing i noticed, i feel pump!, some time really "too much"... i mean, its never too much, but the sensation is like I'm about to explode, maybe this is forsk? or alphat2 taken same time as forsk? which ever is, it is great

pretty much happy, also i cannot notice any improvements in terms of lean look, but this is the second day! tomorrow ill add anabeta elite old formula, hoping to add some lean muscle too and look more ripped at the end...

also, guys, id like to move this thread to the supplements forum, you know any way?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i was just wandering... better to take 2x twice pre and post wo or 2x post lunch and 2x post wo? im talking about anabeta elite old formula

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all up in this!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting this up man! I am in for the journey. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
a pleasure to share my experience with this stack guys :) ill post every day and ill get some pictures too during the log ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a pleasure to share my experience with this stack guys :) ill post every day and ill get some pictures too during the log ;)
Looking forward to the feedback and progress picas sir! Be sure to drop a review for the products after completing the run if possible. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the feedback and progress picas sir! Be sure to drop a review for the products after completing the run if possible. :)
sure ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i was just wandering... better to take 2x twice pre and post wo or 2x post lunch and 2x post wo? im talking about anabeta elite old formula
I'm following along as well!

Personally, I get great results from taking AnaBeta Elite pre-workout and then with a post-workout meal. It'll work just fine either way though, especially if your lunch is carb heavy as it really does work well with carbs.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm following along as well!

Personally, I get great results from taking AnaBeta Elite pre-workout and then with a post-workout meal. It'll work just fine either way though, especially if your lunch is carb heavy as it really does work well with carbs.
my lunch is 250g of chicken breast and 60g of brown rice cakes :) so not that much... as well my post workout is just 30g of proteins (allmax iso fx) and ala... what you think?

thanks

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my luch is 250g of chicken breast and 60g of brown rice cakes :) so not that much... as well my post workout is just 30g of proteins (allmax iso fx) and ala... what you think?

thanks
As long as you are consistent and take 4 each day, timing isn't going to be that huge of a concern. I would just do whatever is most convenient for your schedule and ensures that you will remember to take them.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
fine, thanks :) i was just wandering if takin git as a pre wo could have been of any better :) ill try ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, yooooooo!!!

2nd DAY

i had my pre wo as below:

L-carnitine
2x Norcodrene
1x alpha t2
1x Forsk-95 AS

well.... i have been sweating like a pig, and this never happened to me, just during cardio or sparring/fighting, this time i was feeling lot more heat inside.... i guess that is the thermogenic effect that norcodrene does :) energy wise, i am still climbing walls, lol, cannot stay still.... the mood is high yes BUT there is a "but" i am fu*** angry!!! dunno if this is due to erase pro/alpha t2.norcodrene but.... I'm angry... even NOW!!!!!

today i had my first dose of anabeta elite old formula after lunch.... didn't feel much.... but then i had it as a post wo and woaaaa, hungry! even if it was the first day, i was already hungry, I'm still actually as i ust arrived at home, here in the UK its 21.53, ill have my chicken breast and stop, ill be starving, i already know...

in terms of definition, i can't see much still.... but its too early, also, i was "coming" from a "already ripped" situation lol

i am thinking to move the anabeta elite from post lunch to a pre and post wo, i think ill feel better as a pre wo than post lunch.

i am wondering if "leaving the CLA behind" it is not written up there but i am still taking it, its like i got use to it and without taking it i feel like getting fat ahahah i know its silly...

as per cortisol support i should be covered here.

well so to recap

I'm still feeling energised
im fu*** angry
im fu*** hungry too ahahah
pumping was good, also vascularity
i did some more reps and running more
i ve been sweating looooot more

please let me know if you have any specific questions and or if you like to know always same things, like in a formal context this is the first time for me to post a log...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
after some time researching.... i was thinking to add DAA, but then i thought i wanted a testo booster and then i thought i wanted to add something like androsta products like the old erase pro.... so i ended up with Form-xt or alphamax, which is not available here in the UK, therefore i went for form-xt, now, what you think guys? adding these products... daw?form-xt? any other androsta supplement? i want to spike up my testo and anabeta and new erase pro seems not to do it really hardly :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
still doing a bit of research and based on the fact that erase pro is anti estrogen i could add a testo booster, was thinking to DAA, kbayne suggested BLR Viron but it's not available, considering then to add back the APE .... at least is a more complete product than DAA, what you guys thinking?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
3rd DAY

strength went up a lot, i was able to go up in weights, i did legs today
endurance was quite fine, not initially, i felt a bit lethargic... strange considering norcodrene but then it went up to the roof
stamina was unbelievable, i had no problem at all sparring for 1h and usually i do 30-40 mins

one thing i noticed this time, i had my abe old formula dose as pre workout, well... i felt sick for the first 20 minutes... even 25... nausea... lot..... then went away

as usually since the first day, lot of heat inside too

my mood is good

i will add APE from tomorrow.

i will be stick to pre and post wo abe

i had a bit of fast heart biting today... not really enjoyable....

after three days i can just see "some tiny difference" in terms of lean muscle on the chest

btw feeling like I'm talking alone lol

ill keep you posted... in the meantime if you have any questions / ideas/ thoughts, please feel free to post :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for out of adding a test booster? You already have quite a bit being used and I feel AnaBeta Elite (+ extra Forskolin) and Erase Pro are already covering that area effectively.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What are you looking for out of adding a test booster? You already have quite a bit being used and I feel AnaBeta Elite (+ extra Forskolin) and Erase Pro are already covering that area effectively.
Well mate, erase pro is anti estrogen, abe anti cortisol and increase proteins synthesis if I'm not mistaken, forsk help with fat and increase a bit test... so I was thinking to take something really boosting your test...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

strenght was up to the roof today, really really satisfied, i went up again with weights
endurance still the same as yesterday not really improved this one
stamina same...

one thing i have noticed, still sweating a lot and heart bit is going "too fast" for me in the last 2 sesh..... norcodrene is kicking too much i guess... my mood was fine but i was a bit worried at some point as it was really fast, the iphone app measured 150 and i usually am on an average of 40-48 when I'm not running obviously...

i started APE too, of course i was able to notice just a bit od vascularity but i guess that is also incremented by ABE.

nausea was not present today :)

i'm still angry, all the time
I'm still hungry, my hunger is growing every day and norcodrene seems to be not working on this one...

im gonna add the APE to the stack on the first post.

see you tomorrow

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

I'm still a bit annoyed by the heartbit which is getting worse and worse.... not significative improvements on the ripped side of the moon :p but i guess its cause its still early...

maybe my diet is wrong? i would like to post it here to have some advice... but i guess I'm still talking to myself...

anyway training was good, as usual really lot of energy and the nausea went away, no more nausea...

endurance was good and strength today amazing, i was able to go up a lot with weights, i did bic's with 4kg more each arm which is a lot, same reps number.

hungry and angry too :)

would it be possible that too much forsk could cause some bloating? I'm ok for now... just saying....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

so, today i had a loooot of strength but not too much endurance on the treadmill, this is really strange based on the fact that i am taking norcordrene but after all i was really satisfied with my training today, i arrived to the gym really tired and in the end i was feeling great.

strength was up again
endurance was not so good
stamina not really this time

nausea is ok, no anymore
heartbit is still too fast..... a bit annoying

im start to see some difference on my chest and abs I'm a bit more ripped

if anybody has any suggestion or question please fee free to ask

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 5

I'm still a bit annoyed by the heartbit which is getting worse and worse.... not significative improvements on the ripped side of the moon :p but i guess its cause its still early...

maybe my diet is wrong? i would like to post it here to have some advice... but i guess I'm still talking to myself...

anyway training was good, as usual really lot of energy and the nausea went away, no more nausea...

endurance was good and strength today amazing, i was able to go up a lot with weights, i did bic's with 4kg more each arm which is a lot, same reps number.

hungry and angry too :)

would it be possible that too much forsk could cause some bloating? I'm ok for now... just saying....
I don't think I've ever heard of somebody experiencing bloating because of forskolin. Feel free to put your diet up if you wanted feedback on that.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever heard of somebody experiencing bloating because of forskolin. Feel free to put your diet up if you wanted feedback on that.
good to know Alexander and thanks for replying to this.

my diet is as below:

breakfast
25g oats
30g casein FX all max
2x rice cakes (brown rice)

meal
85g beef
40g rice cakes (brown rice)

lunch
60g rice cakes (brown rice)
225g chicken breast (lean)

meal (pre WO)
25g Glycofuse
30g ISO flex all max

1h

post WO
30g iso flex all max

1h

dinner

225g chicken breast (lean)

2h/3h

pre sleep
30g casein fx all max
30g oat bran

2x teaspoons of extra vergin oil per day
4x 1,5l of mineral still water
loooot of coffee (im italian i love it)
some of green tea in the morning
no salt
no sugar

Also, twice a week instead of chicken breast for dinner i'll have fresh tuna steaks or fresh cod fillet, once a week eggs (7x white and 1x yolk), once or twice in a month red meat, turkey is also something that i usually have instead of chicken when i got bored of it.

that is my diet, feel free to comment, ah btw i took measures this morning and stats are changed as below:

age 34
weight 67.1 Kg
height 175 cm
body fat 9.7%

i wonder if i am eating not enough carbs...

keep in mind that i train 7 days a week, 4 days weights, 3 days thai, every day at the end 30 minutes of cardio, 13,5% incline, 4,5km/h, on sat and sun 40 minutes instead.

thanks again guys.

ill post day 7 tonight after gym :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

ok, today i was feeling horrible... dunno guys what happened, i was feeling a bit tired yesterday already but i thought it was cause of the day... today even worse... heart bit was really fast... tooooooo fast, too much that i am thinking to take out norcodrene, even cause I'm not feeling the energy anymore... also, i was feeling, sorry if i repeat, T I R E D but really too much, now i am on the sofa knackered.....

i was able to go up n rep tho but on the treadmill and fighting was sh***

so questions for you

do i need more carbs?
you have my diet now, you can guess... tell me...

also, i started since 1 week... its too early to see improvements coming from abe and the rest of supplements but dunno in the last two days i felt horrible....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

today strength was up to the stars :)
stamina was 9/10
endurance 10/10

today i was feeling overall good and happy mood too, i had one more meal which was made by 7 egg whites and 20g of glycofuse, this was in the morning between breakfast and first snack.

heartbit was still too high, i guess I'm gonna remove the norcodrene if this week won't get better, the rest was ok, lot of strength as i said before and i am starting to see the effects of abe+erase+forsk i guess... the new erase kicks in late than the old one use to do but its kicking in really hard, i was able to see lot of differences between yesterday and today, one more thing i noticed, i am leaner than the morning in the night lol...

hopefully someone will let me know what are your thoughts on all this.

see u tomorrow

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 8

today strength was up to the stars :)
stamina was 9/10
endurance 10/10

today i was feeling overall good and happy mood too, i had one more meal which was made by 7 egg whites and 20g of glycofuse, this was in the morning between breakfast and first snack.

heartbit was still too high, i guess I'm gonna remove the norcodrene if this week won't get better, the rest was ok, lot of strength as i said before and i am starting to see the effects of abe+erase+forsk i guess... the new erase kicks in late than the old one use to do but its kicking in really hard, i was able to see lot of differences between yesterday and today, one more thing i noticed, i am leaner than the morning in the night lol...

hopefully someone will let me know what are your thoughts on all this.

see u tomorrow
So do you feel like the extra meal helped with being tired?

Have you ever had issues with heart rate or blood pressure before?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So do you feel like the extra meal helped with being tired?

Have you ever had issues with heart rate or blood pressure before?
Extra meal helped me with feeling better :) the other way around ;-)

No never had issues with pressure or heart rate, my heart has an average of 36-38/48... This is happening for the first time...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Extra meal helped me with feeling better :) the other way around ;-)

No never had issues with pressure or heart rate, my heart has an average of 36-38/48... This is happening for the first time...
Well your health and safety is always the most important thing. So if you feel like it is the Norcodrene causing those concerns, I would drop it and see if you improve.

Glad to see the fatigue got resolved!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Well your health and safety is always the most important thing. So if you feel like it is the Norcodrene causing those concerns, I would drop it and see if you improve.

Glad to see the fatigue got resolved!
i will try to isolate the issue, starting from norcodrene obviously since this is the only stim i am taking atm.

im not really sure about the diet as since i started i'm always feel hungry and tired... yesterday i added the meal and i was feeling ok...

btw... i must say... since this morning "something triggered", i woke up and i was waaaay more lean than yesterday, i take measures and my weights was 68.1 and fat dropped to 9%! :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you're seeing those results!

I can't say what might be causing the tired feelings, but some experience increased hunger when using AnaBeta Elite. Is this your first time using AnaBeta Elite with added Forskolin together? I know some like to bump up their total forskolin dose, but the dose that is already in AnaBeta Elite is typically fine for most. Either way, I would try a few days of of Norcodrene and see how you feel.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're seeing those results!

I can't say what might be causing the tired feelings, but some experience increased hunger when using AnaBeta Elite. Is this your first time using AnaBeta Elite with added Forskolin together? I know some like to bump up their total forskolin dose, but the dose that is already in AnaBeta Elite is typically fine for most. Either way, I would try a few days of of Norcodrene and see how you feel.
first time that i am dosing abe and forsk together, i took abe last year and i was feeling ok, but i was eating a bit more... i will try not to take norcodrene from tomorrow and see.... i will post my wo log tonight :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

strenght 10/10
endurance 8/10
stamina 7/10

leaner and harder than yesterday!

this stuff starts to kick in, after 8 days.... good i cannot even imagine after 3 weeks...

im hungry btw, always and i think i am getting too much lean and quickly.... way too fast... i will stop norcodrene tomorrow as i had enough of fast heart rate.

today i didn't have my additional meal like yesterday and i felt a bit down on the treadmill

i need some advice on the diet guys if you have any..

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

yooooo!!! so today it was good, i did legs and than treadmill, it was a bit hard but it was good, lol, i mean doing treadmill after legs day ahahah anyway -->

strenght 12/10 LOL
endurance 9/10
stamina 8/10

i did not take the norcodrene cap and i felt much better, no fast heart bit and i was feeling ok, also i didn't notice any difference in terms of mood and focus, maybe other supplements are contributing anyway to make me feel focused and to give me a good mood, also, i was sweating as usual, a looooot and i don't use to sweat a lot, the hunger is high, really.... i had my protein shake as a post wo and after 20 minutes my stomach was noisy lol

i will keep u posted guys

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 10

yooooo!!! so today it was good, i did legs and than treadmill, it was a bit hard but it was good, lol, i mean doing treadmill after legs day ahahah anyway -->

strenght 12/10 LOL
endurance 9/10
stamina 8/10

i did not take the norcodrene cap and i felt much better, no fast heart bit and i was feeling ok, also i didn't notice any difference in terms of mood and focus, maybe other supplements are contributing anyway to make me feel focused and to give me a good mood, also, i was sweating as usual, a looooot and i don't use to sweat a lot, the hunger is high, really.... i had my protein shake as a post wo and after 20 minutes my stomach was noisy lol

i will keep u posted guys
Hopefully you continue to feel better and that was all that it took. Great to see the progress, especially the 12/10 strength!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you continue to feel better and that was all that it took. Great to see the progress, especially the 12/10 strength!!!
that was amazing today, i was able to do 20kg each side with squat 4x 12 and for me it is a LLLLOOOOOT

i will post some pics

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

so i have been doing only thai today, fighting hard, been feeling really good overall, sweating a lot, and a lot "high" lol

strength was at 12/10 again
endurance 10/10
stamina 13/13 YES i could never stop!!!!!!! could have been training for ages!!!

a bit of anger is spiking up in my mind lol, because of the APE i guess... norcodrene removed but still feel good!

i actually enjoyed today training, feel like all products are kicking in now....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

ok so today it was a bit of a pain.... i felt sick all the time, i didn't have enough food i guess before taking APE and after too and i felt sick, nausea....

overall the training was good tho

strength was at 9/10
endurance 7/10 maybe cause i was feeling bad
stamina 8/10

no that great... hopefully it'll be better tomorrow, i will need to give blood tomorrow after training.... lets hope not to feel bad, i am going to have my dose after and not before giving blood

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

ok guys, today i gave blood therefore i had my wo in the early morning... now, i don't really know if that was the cause of such ENERGY! but fu*** me it was G R E A T!!!!!! i had so much energy, all weights increased of about 1/2 kg, reps too, i was able to perform more reps, i didnt have my APE during the we as suggested on the directions, so maybe the fact that i had it again this morning after 2 days off was actually like a rebound, i don't really know?.... maybe i am just saying silly things, i am just trying to understand what happened as i was feeling incredibly invincible!!!

ok then i had my giving blood session after 1,5h of training, i added some raw jiuce and a banana to my diet today, just to compensate.

i had a protein bar after and then lunch in 2 h

now i'm off on the sofa... chilling out, ill have a nap and then my afternoon meal :)

have a good one!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14 yo!

great wo today, did chest/thai sparring/cardio and still had strength to go ahead and start it again, i will add 50mg of Forsk tomorrow and i go up too with that one, today was really good, i was able to go up with weights and i felt really calm and focused, I'm really enjoying it guys!

feel sorry about the norcodrene... i was feeling so bad with my heart but i would like to give it another try...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 14 yo!

great wo today, did chest/thai sparring/cardio and still had strength to go ahead and start it again, i will add 50mg of Forsk tomorrow and i go up too with that one, today was really good, i was able to go up with weights and i felt really calm and focused, I'm really enjoying it guys!

feel sorry about the norcodrene... i was feeling so bad with my heart but i would like to give it another try...
Maybe give the Norcodrene another try when you're not stacking other products. Glad to hear that the rest is working out so well for you!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Maybe give the Norcodrene another try when you're not stacking other products. Glad to hear that the rest is working out so well for you!
that make sense :) in the meantime i have added 50mg additional forsk-95 from today... i dont really feel it, i wonder if there is any effect that can be felt... maybe its just not as evident but its working lol...

it is going well but honestly, i was expecting to have much more results being stacking all these products.... im not saying i have not results, i have indeed, but i was expecting much better..... maybe is there anything i am doing wrongly? diet? dosing time?

any advices would be appreciated.

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far man. 2 weeks in and still got a lot of time to go to make some more progress!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok so today i had a G R E A T workout!!! dunno if this was cause of the double dose i had of FOrsk but guys!!! i was pumped and felt rock solid and full, but at the same time not fluffy or swollen, just ripped and full, unbelievable!

the wo was good enough to do more reps and higher weight!

strength was up to the roof
endurance was a never-ending
stamina was there all the time

i really enjoyed and i saw myself even better looking

good overall

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

today even better guys... taking 100mg of forskolin a day its a bit tough as in the morning, with breakfast, its ok, but then, after my pre workout, then wait almost 1h then take it, its almost at empty stomach and it make me feel a bit sick, nausea and things like that but I'm fine, i mean, i don't mind as the strength and the stamina are so high! today i was able to do 2kg more on shoulders! every exercise and i see myself even lean than yesterday, i need an advice... would it be better to have 50g of glycofuse or just 25 as usual? i feel really hungry!!! my stomach is noisy lol when I'm training...

ok, ill wait for some advice

thx

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the Forskolin is upsetting your stomach when taken on an empty stomach, just dose with your meals.

Also, you could up to 50g of Glycofuse if you wanted. Most dose 25-75grams intra, depending on body part being worked.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If the Forskolin is upsetting your stomach when taken on an empty stomach, just dose with your meals.

Also, you could up to 50g of Glycofuse if you wanted. Most dose 25-75grams intra, depending on body part being worked.
Ok, i thoughts it was better to be taken as a pre wo am I mistaken?

I usually have the glycofuse as a pre wo not intra, same thing apply? I could take the forsk with this meal?

Thx mate

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

i had my forsk pre wo with my meal pre wo 1h before training and that was much better guys thanks :)

today i was feeling a bit down but then after a while "something kicked in" and i felt great, there is no much i can say about this stack, i mean, its great, everything is starting to be really noticeable, i am even leaner today than yesterday, soon i will post some other pics :)

strength is always up, only thing is anger..... its way too much sometime.....

also i wanted to ask, what you think if i double the dose of glycofuse before training as a pre wo? do you think a 30g of dextrose would add any benefits taken as a post wo too?

thanks