R4J Follidrex log

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey guys, I'm gonna be logging Follidrex by mdx for 2 weeks at 300mg (2caps PWO)
Stats-6 foot 2, 205-210 pounds, bench-315 squat-405 deadlift-455. Recomping.

Ill be watching for 4 things and updating you all on these 4 things mainly.

-Endurance
-Strength increases
-Muscle mass increases
-Side effects

I have been very skeptical of this ingredient for a while, but after many good reviews this product has earned itself a chance to prove itself to me. Ill be giving an honest review.

Lets get this started!
Thank you nutraplanet and mdx for allowing me to log this.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Final review of follidrex Well guys, this is it. You all know iv used my portion of supps and I don't try products until they look like they are worth my time. Especially non hormonals. But this product has had insane hype promoting steroid like gains in short periods of time. (Mdx has been good about not overhyping their version, props for that)
On to the review Strength gains-1/10. Simply put, I did not gain strength in these 2 weeks.
Mass gains-1/10-no weight gain, I didn't expect it in a cal deficit. So no prob here.

Endurance 10/10-great, this will be a part of my pre fight arsenal if I ever fight again. The endurance is obvious. You feel like you can run forever.
Sides-0/10-none.
Price- well it's a bit expensive. If you've got the cash, go for it. I feel like everyone should try this once.
So this product will be used again in the future when I'm in need for endurance. It's a good supp to have in a cutting stack no doubt. I promised a honest review and that's what I gave. Endurance is all I get from it.
All in all, it made pct a little easier. Thanks nutraplanet. And mdx for the chance to try this.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good to have you guys!

Get your silly asses in here Kickstart7 Spaniard cutz edje007 Peppers GoHardOrGoHome nutraplanet PIMPpappa Yodambomb
And all the rest of my AM bros :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to have you guys. Halfhuman ill find your log at some point today and jump in there! Pretty cool we both get to log this. Def interested in these kind of products.
Have to join my man lol. Cool. It's in my sig just in case bruh.

Yea def cool to compare and run together. Even though you running it at 2 caps.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Have to join my man lol. Cool. It's in my sig just in case bruh.

Yea def cool to compare and run together. Even though you running it at 2 caps.
Oh you a lightweight? ;) jk bro most of the lighter guys on here are only light because they're shredded as fukk haha

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
in for results, looks like this should be good

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Welcome! You running a log to?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Day 2 - no effects to speak of
Killed legs with the lighter weights today. I have a sprained ankle so big weights are out of the picture till next week.

Highlights

Squats 5x5 315
Front squats 8x3 185

Cardio 20 min.

Refeed tomorrow :)))) adding 4 pop tarts, 2 hot pockets, and meatballs on top my currently squeaky clean diet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh you a lightweight? ;) jk bro most of the lighter guys on here are only light because they're shredded as fukk haha
Lmao!!! Hahaha!

Yea I rather be ripped than big. I hate when I go to the gym and the big guys think they're the sh.t but have a big ass stomach lol. Anybody can be big that way.

I'm sure your good tho brotha lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I hope you get the results I'm getting my man! You'll love it if so!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao!!! Hahaha!

Yea I rather be ripped than big. I hate when I go to the gym and the big guys think they're the sh.t but have a big ass stomach lol. Anybody can be big that way.

I'm sure your good tho brotha lol
I agree, i used to have the "big" mindset. I actually look a lot like kickstarts Avi now lol

In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're the man
Subbed and good luck!
Thanks bro you know I'm following your log to!
I hope you get the results I'm getting my man! You'll love it if so!
Ill have to catch up on your log iv missed a few days, sounds like good stuff

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I agree, i used to have the "big" mindset. I actually look a lot like kickstarts Avi now lol You're the man Thanks bro you know I'm following your log to! Ill have to catch up on your log iv missed a few days, sounds like good stuff
thanks man! I just recently upped my volume because I can do heavier weights for alot more reps. Looks like this stuff shines with high volume, for what it's worth!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thanks man! I just recently upped my volume because I can do heavier weights for alot more reps. Looks like this stuff shines with high volume, for what it's worth!
That's gonna be great. Ill compare my 225 bench for reps at the beginning of the cycle to the end. I'm around 12-15 right now. I'd like 20.
Iv been on 2 days with no boosts in endurance or anything. May be the fact iv had insanely low carbs the past month or so, after my refeed ill be upping my carbs.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
That's gonna be great. Ill compare my 225 bench for reps at the beginning of the cycle to the end. I'm around 12-15 right now. I'd like 20. Iv been on 2 days with no boosts in endurance or anything. May be the fact iv had insanely low carbs the past month or so, after my refeed ill be upping my carbs.
also could be underdoses maybe? I'm taking 600 mg a day. Idk if more is better or not but so far so good!

As far as 225 I'm in the exact same boat. Stock at 14 and I want 18! My 225 testing is in 2 weeks, crossing my fingers lol!

Best of luck though reps you know I'll be lurking on this!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
also could be underdoses maybe? I'm taking 600 mg a day. Idk if more is better or not but so far so good!

As far as 225 I'm in the exact same boat. Stock at 14 and I want 18! My 225 testing is in 2 weeks, crossing my fingers lol!

Best of luck though reps you know I'll be lurking on this!
Well I'm only running 300mg so that's to be expected. We will see tho. Get that 18 man!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well I'm only running 300mg so that's to be expected. We will see tho. Get that 18 man!
thanks man! Get that 20, that'd be impressive!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Btw I have a few things for sale in the auction forum dudes

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Day 2 - no effects to speak of Killed legs with the lighter weights today. I have a sprained ankle so big weights are out of the picture till next week. Highlights Squats 5x5 315 Front squats 8x3 185 Cardio 20 min. Refeed tomorrow :)))) adding 4 pop tarts, 2 hot pockets, and meatballs on top my currently squeaky clean diet.
Good squatting on a bum ankle lol

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In on this!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Day 3-maybe some increased work capacity.
Refeed, feel great! Did chest and tris.

Highlights
Bench press
5x6 225

Push downs
150x12x3

Dips

Flys
150x10x3

And many others.
I felt good, could be the 470ish increase in carbs today, but pumps were great :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm currently at 300mg of follidrex.
No sides.
Nothing positive I can attribute to follidrex at this point. In all honesty.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in. See what follidrex can do for you.
Good to have you bro. I to am interested. I feel tomorrow's shoulder and back day will be a good judge for the muscular endurance.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Day 4
muscular endurance is slightly increased. Great pump in my lats and shoulders. No sides. So far, endurance seems to be up a bit. But I'll have more on that in the next few days.
Ill post my workout later.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Day 4
muscular endurance is slightly increased. Great pump in my lats and shoulders. No sides. So far, endurance seems to be up a bit. But I'll have more on that in the next few days.
Ill post my workout later.
how far from your wo are you dosing it? For me i see better results from folli if it's dosed about an hour pre which i find odd

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
how far from your wo are you dosing it? For me i see better results from folli if it's dosed about an hour pre which i find odd
Iv tried all different ways, an hour, right before I walk in, empty stomach and with food. And I think I enjoy an hour PWO with food best. That's what I did today and I saw some effects. So that could be what work best for me to

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thats all that matters
Yes sir! Your not gonna see me bull****ting anyone. Ill say exactly my experience while on this stuff. If people are saying they're blowing the **** up day 1....something's wrong there.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, let's see how legit this stuff is

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya man! Back/shoulder workout today

Db rows
80x8
90x8
100x8

Db Shoulder press
70x10
80x10x2

Bb rows
135x15
185x10x3
135x15-20x5

Low rows drop sets
155x12
125x10
100x10

Shoulder side raise machine drop set
110x12
90x8
70x8
30x6

Reverse fly machine
110x15x3

Pull downs
155x10x3

Plus one or two more assistance exercises.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice volume and weight there buddy.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice volume and weight there buddy.
Thanks bro! Shoulders are by far lagging, I chose to do them because I did a refeed yesterday, my back is one of my stronger areas, iv never needed huge weights for my back really, just constant poundage brings it up nicely.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Side note-just like the other night I have a few more goods for sale hmu for a huge discount from retail.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! Shoulders are by far lagging, I chose to do them because I did a refeed yesterday, my back is one of my stronger areas, iv never needed huge weights for my back really, just constant poundage brings it up nicely.
I love shoulders. Might be my fav muscle to hit.
Some people as yourself just need some pounding or pull ups and bam! A nice full back.