Iron Flex Diabolix 8 week Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Iron Flex Diabolix 8 week Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Iron Flex Diabolix 8 week Log

So I've decided to bust my log cherry and get going with Iron Flex's new PH Diabolix. From what I am seeing in the logs 45-60mg is the sweet spot. Unlike the loggers, I will be eating above maintenance cals to gauge it's effects on size and strength. I will be eating roughly 500-1000k cals over maintenance a day. 1000 being my cheat meal. I just cut down from 225ish to 200ish and I'm not going dirty this time but I will be eating enough to gain. Stats worth noting:

Weight: ~200 lbs
    Waist: ~36.25

Not worried about the inches of my arms, legs, calves, or peen. Strength increases and body comp speak for themselves.

The plan:

Week 1: 45mg
    Week 2-8 : 60mg

PCT:

Endosurge Turbo
    MacaPro
    Exemestane
    Erase if needed

I am gyno prone so I have Nolva on hand in case of flare ups. What is Diabolix?

Name:  Diabolix.png
Views: 161
Size:  144.9 KB

Legal supplements have historically not quite measured up to black market compounds – until now. IronFlex is proud to introduce you to the most powerful tool in your anabolic arsenal: Diabolix!

Diabolix scores over other designer precursors in several important ways:

-It’s likely to be less androgenic than M1,4ADD, and effective at lower doses.
    -M1,4ADD may convert to potentially estrogenic 1- and 4-methyl estradiol derivatives.
    -Diabolix‘s 3-hydrazone is hydrolyzed extremely efficiently in the acidic environment of the stomach.

Diabolix utilizes exclusive 3-hydrazone technology to create the best pro-anabolic profile available.
    Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 90

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone [15mg]
    LET THE GAINS BEGIN!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Count me in!

Runnin it for eight weeks huh? My man!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Day 1

Popped 30mg two hours pre-workout. I don't expect anything the first day obviously. Although, it is notable that I had an out of the norm pump. Wasn't super tight but apparent. Too early though. Downed 45g protein shake with oats and PB2 1 hour pre-workout. Took 1.5 scoops of Quake 15 mins pre-workout. Intra was MST iRPG aminos (20g).

Workout: Maxed out to test at end of log.

1. Upright Db presses - ended on 75 for 2 reps. - burned out with set of seated db laterals
    2. Flat DB presses - 95 for 2 reps. Almost hit 3 but I don't count almost reps. - burned out with pushups to failure
    3. Dips for tris - Bodyweight + 45 for 13 reps. Keep the reps because of shoulder pain. Using slingshot shoulder sleeves to aid in this.
    4. Wide ass pullups - Bodyweight +35 for 6 full reps. - burned out with resistance band on foot.
    5. T Bar rows - (4)45s for 6 - dropset to 2 plates to failure
    6. V grip pullovers - 145 for 5
    7. Had some gas left so did 12 mins on stair cllimber

Endurance was definitely up today, I'm sure due to the adrenaline of running a new ph.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Count me in!

Runnin it for eight weeks huh? My man!
    It looks pretty mild based on what I've seen so far. If I start to shut down too hard, I'll taper back and start PCT early. I'm prepared for anything right now though.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great start! Looking forward to your results!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MySTeek View Post
    Popped 30mg two hours pre-workout. I don't expect anything the first day obviously. Although, it is notable that I had an out of the norm pump. Wasn't super tight but apparent. Too early though. Downed 45g protein shake with oats and PB2 1 hour pre-workout. Took 1.5 scoops of Quake 15 mins pre-workout. Intra was MST iRPG aminos (20g). Workout: Maxed out to test at end of log. 1. Upright Db presses - ended on 75 for 2 reps. - burned out with set of seated db laterals 2. Flat DB presses - 95 for 2 reps. Almost hit 3 but I don't count almost reps. - burned out with pushups to failure 3. Dips for tris - Bodyweight + 45 for 13 reps. Keep the reps because of shoulder pain. Using slingshot shoulder sleeves to aid in this. 4. Wide ass pullups - Bodyweight +35 for 6 full reps. - burned out with resistance band on foot. 5. T Bar rows - (4)45s for 6 - dropset to 2 plates to failure 6. V grip pullovers - 145 for 5 7. Had some gas left so did 12 mins on stair cllimber Endurance was definitely up today, I'm sure due to the adrenaline of running a new ph.
    Strong numbers already! Using our quake as well huh? How do you like it?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Strong numbers already! Using our quake as well huh? How do you like it?
    Thanks, man! I'm not worried about getting my numbers up for everyone. Throughout, I will report whether I see an increase, decrease or no change in my reps/weight. At the end, I'll post my starting and end stats.

I dig Quake. Taste is on point. I really react well to BA and it's chalk full of it.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll jump in on this!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  9. Board Sponsor

Thanks, man! I'm not worried about getting my numbers up for everyone. Throughout, I will report whether I see an increase, decrease or no change in my reps/weight. At the end, I'll post my starting and end stats.

I dig Quake. Taste is on point. I really react well to BA and it's chalk full of it.
    This is a good point. Your numbers aren't going to matter. Nor is it testament to the effectiveness of the product. What matters are the results you see.
  10. CT3
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I'm in!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in on this.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

90-120mg is awesome sauce. dont be scared to play with dosage to find your sweet spot.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    90-120mg is awesome sauce. dont be scared to play with dosage to find your sweet spot.
    Are you using these dosages?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

In on this! About to go to 60mg myself and will be getting another bottle so will end up doing a 8 week run as well.
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    IF IT WERE EASY EVERYONE WOULD DO IT
    ON MY JOURNEY TO SWOLEDOM!!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Are you using these dosages?
    i did in the past a few times.
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    i did in the past a few times.
    This designer was just released...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Subbed man I'm stoked to see if a higher dose to start will make this kick harder
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    In on this! About to go to 60mg myself and will be getting another bottle so will end up doing a 8 week run as well.
    Good luck to you, man! Looks like your results thus far have been decent.
    This designer was just released...
    Yeah, almost threw me there for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Subbed man I'm stoked to see if a higher dose to start will make this kick harder
    Welcome! Glad to have the whole IF team here!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Welcome! Glad to have the whole IF team here!
    We tend to roll as a crew
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Yeah I started at a lower dose so took a little while to really kick in but really starting to notice some change now.
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Day 2

Yesterday, took the additional 15mg before bed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Today, is an off day from lifting. Did 20 minutes on stair climber and 10x 1 minute sprints on tread mill. Threw in some grip exercises for fun.

Dosage:

8am - 15mg
    1pm - 15mg
    11pm - 15mg

Notes: Legs were feeling really pumped. The workout itself get's my legs nicely pumped but this was definitely something at work here. It was more so out of the ordinary. It's the beginning of something to come. Still too early to tell. Endurance was up today. This could also be attributed to Quake or a combo of what's at work here. Stay tuned and we'll see what happens!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Day 3

Woke up feeling really full today! I went to sleep last night only getting in protein. So I'm plenty surprised with what appears to be a nice carb pump. Veins are popping more than usually in a relaxed state. This is only day 3 lol. So I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself. So far, I'm excited with what I am seeing.

Dosing: 30mg pre-workout/15mg pre bed

Workout: Biceps/Grip/Legs/Trunk

Slight incline db curls : *50x4 - dropset to 30s to failure
    Close grip ez bar curls: *110x3 - dropset to 50 to failure
    Rope hammer curls: *60x13 - dropset to 40 to failure
    Seated calve raises: *(4)45'sx12 - walked on treadmill for 5 mins to loosen calves up
    Standing 1 legged ham curls: *50x8
    P/L Squats: *(11)45'sx3 - dropset to (6)x18

*Highlights of workout

Notes: Gassed! Wow am I exhausted. I demolished my post w/o shake and couldn't wait for the following meal. I downed that about 30 mins after my shake. So far things are looking great. Feel nice and pumped throughout today. The workout pushed that even further. As I deflated a little bit, I went back to my previous morning style pump. Still pumped which is awesome! Veins are popp'n.

To kill the question before it's asked, I do not do BB Squats anymore. I have a pelvic tilt that disallows me from reaching symmetrical depth. Doing hip add/abductions make a world of difference but my body has spoken and I had to listen.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great start !!! I'm fashionable late
  24. Board Sponsor

Man, just goes to show a difference in dosage can make all the difference. 45mg definitely seems like a good starting point. So you plan to stick at 60mg throughout starting week 2? Let me know if you have any plans to deviate from that protocol. I'm liking what I am seeing so far.
  25. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbing in. I've had my eye on this compound. Looks like you are on a role so far! Saw your PCT supps. Good choice! . If you feel like throwing in some DCP 2.0, let me know. I'll shoot you a bottle for during the cycle and then PCT, if you like it. Good luck!
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In it to win it! Good luck, op!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Great start !!! I'm fashionable late
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    In it to win it! Good luck, op!
    Welcome! And thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Man, just goes to show a difference in dosage can make all the difference. 45mg definitely seems like a good starting point. So you plan to stick at 60mg throughout starting week 2? Let me know if you have any plans to deviate from that protocol. I'm liking what I am seeing so far.
    Yeah anything below 45 just seemed low for the other loggers. That was just my own assessment though. I'm not trying to argue my case. The other guys will be able to tell you what is best at the end of their logs. Yes, my plan is to stick at 60mg week 2 onward. I have 3 bottles. So I'm prepared for changes if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Subbing in. I've had my eye on this compound. Looks like you are on a role so far! Saw your PCT supps. Good choice! . If you feel like throwing in some DCP 2.0, let me know. I'll shoot you a bottle for during the cycle and then PCT, if you like it. Good luck!
    Thanks! Yeah, I love the whole line, man. Funny you mention DCP on cycle, as it was considered but I opted out to purchase and additional bottle of Diabolix. I'm totally down to run DCP throughout if you are offering! I really appreciate the generosity!
  28. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Diabolix is treating Orbit very nicely right now . Looks like it's getting some nice attention here on the boards as well.
    Orbit Nutrition
    The Industries Most Hardcore Supplements
    Save 10% With Discount Code SOCIAL at www.ORBITNUTRITION.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Damn. Orbit Nutrition, BPS and Iron Flex are all in my log......

Name:  37274621.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  122.7 KB
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

You got a heavy line up of folks in your thread now!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.

Count me in!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Just bumped up to 60mg yesterday and will run at that dose the next 4 weeks. Definitely seeing some strength gains.
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn. Orbit Nutrition, BPS and Iron Flex are all in my log......

Name:  37274621.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  122.7 KB
    Yeah man time to show us what you got!!! LOL
  34. Banned

I am known to sub to things from time to time! Lol
    In here!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieaz View Post
    Count me in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    I am known to sub to things from time to time! Lol
    In here!
    Welcome, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Just bumped up to 60mg yesterday and will run at that dose the next 4 weeks. Definitely seeing some strength gains.
    Good to hear! 60mg is probably a medium dose.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome, guys!

Good to hear! 60mg is probably a medium dose.
    So what dose are you thinking will be your highest?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So what dose are you thinking will be your highest?
    A million.....lol Idk. I'm just speculating. 60 could be all I need. I'm going to play around with dosing though. I'll be sure to keep you guys updating.

Today is an off day. Just did some cardio/abs and some grip exercises. I already am starting to just feel strong. That ON feeling is making itself apparent early on.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

A million.....lol Idk. I'm just speculating. 60 could be all I need. I'm going to play around with dosing though. I'll be sure to keep you guys updating.

Today is an off day. Just did some cardio/abs and some grip exercises. I already am starting to just feel strong. That ON feeling is making itself apparent early on.
    Wow, a million?! I just did the math on this and that'd be just over 740 bottles a day! Be sure to use "LUKE20" on that order to save 20%! That many bottles, every bit helps!! Lmbo!!
  39. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Wow, a million?! I just did the math on this and that'd be just over 740 bottles a day! Be sure to use "LUKE20" on that order to save 20%! That many bottles, every bit helps!! Lmbo!!
    Retail is for suckers!
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Retail is for suckers!
    LMAO!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WHO WANTS TO GET DIABOLICAL WITH IRON FLEX'S DIABOLIX?!?!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:31 AM
  2. Iron Flex Sten-Zine Log
    By Twotone22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:01 PM
  3. Stenadrol/Test E/ Masteron E 16/18 WEEKS! LOG! IRON TIME!
    By NattyAsGraham in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:40 PM
  4. Chaos / Rebound Reloaded 6 Week Log
    By Stinger124 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:19 PM
  5. PP/M-TRN/TestE 10 Week Log
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:02 PM