Iron Flex Diabolix 8 week Log

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
So I've decided to bust my log cherry and get going with Iron Flex's new PH Diabolix. From what I am seeing in the logs 45-60mg is the sweet spot. Unlike the loggers, I will be eating above maintenance cals to gauge it's effects on size and strength. I will be eating roughly 500-1000k cals over maintenance a day. 1000 being my cheat meal. I just cut down from 225ish to 200ish and I'm not going dirty this time but I will be eating enough to gain. Stats worth noting:

Weight: ~200 lbs
Waist: ~36.25

Not worried about the inches of my arms, legs, calves, or peen. Strength increases and body comp speak for themselves.

The plan:

Week 1: 45mg
Week 2-8 : 60mg

PCT:

Endosurge Turbo
MacaPro
Exemestane
Erase if needed

I am gyno prone so I have Nolva on hand in case of flare ups. What is Diabolix?

Diabolix.png

Legal supplements have historically not quite measured up to black market compounds – until now. IronFlex is proud to introduce you to the most powerful tool in your anabolic arsenal: Diabolix!

Diabolix scores over other designer precursors in several important ways:

-It’s likely to be less androgenic than M1,4ADD, and effective at lower doses.
-M1,4ADD may convert to potentially estrogenic 1- and 4-methyl estradiol derivatives.
-Diabolix‘s 3-hydrazone is hydrolyzed extremely efficiently in the acidic environment of the stomach.

Diabolix utilizes exclusive 3-hydrazone technology to create the best pro-anabolic profile available.
Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 90

17a-methyl-17b- hydroxyandrost-1,4-diene-3-hydrazone [15mg]
LET THE GAINS BEGIN!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Count me in!

Runnin it for eight weeks huh? My man!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Popped 30mg two hours pre-workout. I don't expect anything the first day obviously. Although, it is notable that I had an out of the norm pump. Wasn't super tight but apparent. Too early though. Downed 45g protein shake with oats and PB2 1 hour pre-workout. Took 1.5 scoops of Quake 15 mins pre-workout. Intra was MST iRPG aminos (20g).

Workout: Maxed out to test at end of log.

1. Upright Db presses - ended on 75 for 2 reps. - burned out with set of seated db laterals
2. Flat DB presses - 95 for 2 reps. Almost hit 3 but I don't count almost reps. - burned out with pushups to failure
3. Dips for tris - Bodyweight + 45 for 13 reps. Keep the reps because of shoulder pain. Using slingshot shoulder sleeves to aid in this.
4. Wide ass pullups - Bodyweight +35 for 6 full reps. - burned out with resistance band on foot.
5. T Bar rows - (4)45s for 6 - dropset to 2 plates to failure
6. V grip pullovers - 145 for 5
7. Had some gas left so did 12 mins on stair cllimber

Endurance was definitely up today, I'm sure due to the adrenaline of running a new ph.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Count me in!

Runnin it for eight weeks huh? My man!
It looks pretty mild based on what I've seen so far. If I start to shut down too hard, I'll taper back and start PCT early. I'm prepared for anything right now though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 30mg two hours pre-workout. I don't expect anything the first day obviously. Although, it is notable that I had an out of the norm pump. Wasn't super tight but apparent. Too early though. Downed 45g protein shake with oats and PB2 1 hour pre-workout. Took 1.5 scoops of Quake 15 mins pre-workout. Intra was MST iRPG aminos (20g). Workout: Maxed out to test at end of log. 1. Upright Db presses - ended on 75 for 2 reps. - burned out with set of seated db laterals 2. Flat DB presses - 95 for 2 reps. Almost hit 3 but I don't count almost reps. - burned out with pushups to failure 3. Dips for tris - Bodyweight + 45 for 13 reps. Keep the reps because of shoulder pain. Using slingshot shoulder sleeves to aid in this. 4. Wide ass pullups - Bodyweight +35 for 6 full reps. - burned out with resistance band on foot. 5. T Bar rows - (4)45s for 6 - dropset to 2 plates to failure 6. V grip pullovers - 145 for 5 7. Had some gas left so did 12 mins on stair cllimber Endurance was definitely up today, I'm sure due to the adrenaline of running a new ph.
Strong numbers already! Using our quake as well huh? How do you like it?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Strong numbers already! Using our quake as well huh? How do you like it?
Thanks, man! I'm not worried about getting my numbers up for everyone. Throughout, I will report whether I see an increase, decrease or no change in my reps/weight. At the end, I'll post my starting and end stats.

I dig Quake. Taste is on point. I really react well to BA and it's chalk full of it.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks, man! I'm not worried about getting my numbers up for everyone. Throughout, I will report whether I see an increase, decrease or no change in my reps/weight. At the end, I'll post my starting and end stats.

I dig Quake. Taste is on point. I really react well to BA and it's chalk full of it.
This is a good point. Your numbers aren't going to matter. Nor is it testament to the effectiveness of the product. What matters are the results you see.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
90-120mg is awesome sauce. dont be scared to play with dosage to find your sweet spot.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In on this! About to go to 60mg myself and will be getting another bottle so will end up doing a 8 week run as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed man I'm stoked to see if a higher dose to start will make this kick harder

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
In on this! About to go to 60mg myself and will be getting another bottle so will end up doing a 8 week run as well.
Good luck to you, man! Looks like your results thus far have been decent.
This designer was just released...
Yeah, almost threw me there for a second.
Subbed man I'm stoked to see if a higher dose to start will make this kick harder
Welcome! Glad to have the whole IF team here!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I started at a lower dose so took a little while to really kick in but really starting to notice some change now.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Yesterday, took the additional 15mg before bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today, is an off day from lifting. Did 20 minutes on stair climber and 10x 1 minute sprints on tread mill. Threw in some grip exercises for fun.

Dosage:

8am - 15mg
1pm - 15mg
11pm - 15mg

Notes: Legs were feeling really pumped. The workout itself get's my legs nicely pumped but this was definitely something at work here. It was more so out of the ordinary. It's the beginning of something to come. Still too early to tell. Endurance was up today. This could also be attributed to Quake or a combo of what's at work here. Stay tuned and we'll see what happens!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up feeling really full today! I went to sleep last night only getting in protein. So I'm plenty surprised with what appears to be a nice carb pump. Veins are popping more than usually in a relaxed state. This is only day 3 lol. So I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself. So far, I'm excited with what I am seeing.

Dosing: 30mg pre-workout/15mg pre bed

Workout: Biceps/Grip/Legs/Trunk

Slight incline db curls : *50x4 - dropset to 30s to failure
Close grip ez bar curls: *110x3 - dropset to 50 to failure
Rope hammer curls: *60x13 - dropset to 40 to failure
Seated calve raises: *(4)45'sx12 - walked on treadmill for 5 mins to loosen calves up
Standing 1 legged ham curls: *50x8
P/L Squats: *(11)45'sx3 - dropset to (6)x18

*Highlights of workout

Notes: Gassed! Wow am I exhausted. I demolished my post w/o shake and couldn't wait for the following meal. I downed that about 30 mins after my shake. So far things are looking great. Feel nice and pumped throughout today. The workout pushed that even further. As I deflated a little bit, I went back to my previous morning style pump. Still pumped which is awesome! Veins are popp'n.

To kill the question before it's asked, I do not do BB Squats anymore. I have a pelvic tilt that disallows me from reaching symmetrical depth. Doing hip add/abductions make a world of difference but my body has spoken and I had to listen.

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man, just goes to show a difference in dosage can make all the difference. 45mg definitely seems like a good starting point. So you plan to stick at 60mg throughout starting week 2? Let me know if you have any plans to deviate from that protocol. I'm liking what I am seeing so far.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it to win it! Good luck, op!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great start !!! I'm fashionable late :)
In it to win it! Good luck, op!
Welcome! And thanks!
Man, just goes to show a difference in dosage can make all the difference. 45mg definitely seems like a good starting point. So you plan to stick at 60mg throughout starting week 2? Let me know if you have any plans to deviate from that protocol. I'm liking what I am seeing so far.
Yeah anything below 45 just seemed low for the other loggers. That was just my own assessment though. I'm not trying to argue my case. The other guys will be able to tell you what is best at the end of their logs. Yes, my plan is to stick at 60mg week 2 onward. I have 3 bottles. So I'm prepared for changes if need be.
Subbing in. I've had my eye on this compound. Looks like you are on a role so far! Saw your PCT supps. Good choice! ;). If you feel like throwing in some DCP 2.0, let me know. I'll shoot you a bottle for during the cycle and then PCT, if you like it. Good luck!
Thanks! Yeah, I love the whole line, man. Funny you mention DCP on cycle, as it was considered but I opted out to purchase and additional bottle of Diabolix. I'm totally down to run DCP throughout if you are offering! I really appreciate the generosity!

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diabolix is treating Orbit very nicely right now :D. Looks like it's getting some nice attention here on the boards as well.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Orbit Nutrition, BPS and Iron Flex are all in my log......

37274621.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got a heavy line up of folks in your thread now!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Count me in!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just bumped up to 60mg yesterday and will run at that dose the next 4 weeks. Definitely seeing some strength gains.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I am known to sub to things from time to time! Lol
In here!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
So what dose are you thinking will be your highest?
A million.....lol Idk. I'm just speculating. 60 could be all I need. I'm going to play around with dosing though. I'll be sure to keep you guys updating.

Today is an off day. Just did some cardio/abs and some grip exercises. I already am starting to just feel strong. That ON feeling is making itself apparent early on.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A million.....lol Idk. I'm just speculating. 60 could be all I need. I'm going to play around with dosing though. I'll be sure to keep you guys updating.

Today is an off day. Just did some cardio/abs and some grip exercises. I already am starting to just feel strong. That ON feeling is making itself apparent early on.
Wow, a million?! I just did the math on this and that'd be just over 740 bottles a day! Be sure to use "LUKE20" on that order to save 20%! That many bottles, every bit helps!! Lmbo!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

That's quick for the ON feeling!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Take it with a grain of salt. It's super early for anything but 72 hours of saturation is enough, imo, to allow for changes in mood/confidence.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
A million.....lol Idk. I'm just speculating. 60 could be all I need. I'm going to play around with dosing though. I'll be sure to keep you guys updating. Today is an off day. Just did some cardio/abs and some grip exercises. I already am starting to just feel strong. That ON feeling is making itself apparent early on.
I likes that!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Take it with a grain of salt. It's super early for anything but 72 hours of saturation is enough, imo, to allow for changes in mood/confidence.
Bust it like a madman, MyST!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Officially at 60mg and it's going strong! I feel very pumped and strong right now. I feel ready to take on any weight! Currently my plans are to stick at 60mg but may up to 75mg in a week or two depending on how I am feeling.

Time is limited for posting today so I'll give you the quick rundown on today's workouts. I went up on reps for all my sets for each exercise. The pumps were ridiculous. My workout buddy can already see a difference in my strength and body comp. The fact that we are so early on, excites me for what is to come.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Officially at 60mg and it's going strong! I feel very pumped and strong right now. I feel ready to take on any weight! Currently my plans are to stick at 60mg but may up to 75mg in a week or two depending on how I am feeling.

Time is limited for posting today so I'll give you the quick rundown on today's workouts. I went up on reps for all my sets for each exercise. The pumps were ridiculous. My workout buddy can already see a difference in my strength and body comp. The fact that we are so early on, excites me for what is to come.
this post just gave me wood!!!! :yup:

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agree with the pumps!! Got to love having that SWOLE feeling all day!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Seems like the 60 dose is where it's at!

this post just gave me wood!!!! :yup:
Stock up buddy!! I know I am!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great mini update!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

So 60 mg after one week seems to be ramping up. Its great to see that this is not a dud, tbh I was getting concerned.