Sponsored (but honest) Follidrex log

muskate

muskate

Awards
Hi everyone,

I was selected as one of the loggers for Follidrex. This is a sponsored log but it will be 100% honest.

I'm 6'0. 181 pounds. 6% body fat. I just competed and am competing again in 10 weeks. This will be sort of a recomp period for me. I am hoping to get leaner and tighter for my next show while putting a little size on during the 10 week break. Here is what my diet looks like:

Leg days –

Breakfast – 100g oats, 45g protein from whey isolate, 10g of almond butter in bowl and add hot water.
Morning – 300g sweet potato, 150g chicken breast, cup of broccoli & 25g almonds
Lunch – 90g basmati rice, 150g chicken breast, cup of kale & 100g avocado
Afternoon – 80g oats, 45g protein from whey isolate, 10g almond butter, add hot water.
Post-workout – 80g carbohydrates from Vitargo & 40g protein from whey isolate
Evening meal – 350g white potato, 100g beef mince, 2 egg whites, cup of spinach
Before bed – 150g salmon, kale, 50g basmati rice

Upper body days –

Breakfast – 80g oats, 45g protein from whey isolate in bowl and add hot water
Morning – 150g chicken breast, 250g sweet potato, greens, 20g almonds
Lunch – 170g salmon fillet, kale, 80g basmati rice
Afternoon – 60g oats, 45g protein from whey isolate, 10g almond butter, add hot water.
Post-workout – 60g carbohydrates from Vitargo & 30g protein from whey isolate
Evening meal – 300g white potato, 100g beef mince, 2 egg whites, cup of spinach
Before bed – 40g casein with 3 rice cakes

Rest days
Breakfast – 60g oats, 45g protein from whey isolate in bowl and add hot water.
Morning – 150g chicken breast, kale, 250g sweet potato, 15g almonds
Lunch – 180g salmon fillet, cup of kale, 70g basmati rice
Afternoon – 50g oats, 35g protein from whey isolate, 10g almond butter, add hot water.
Evening meal – 60g basmati rice, 100g beef mince, 2 egg whites, cup of spinach
Before bed – 300g low fat cottage cheese, 1 boiled egg

Training template is as follows

Monday
am: none
pm: chest triceps

Tuesday
am: 30 minutes steady state cardio and abs
pm: back and biceps

Wednesday
pm: none

Thursday
pm: legs

Friday
am: am: 30 minutes steady state cardio and abs

Saturday
pm: shoulder and calves

Sunday

I am taking no other supplements except fish oils, creatine monohydrate, whey protein and BCAA during lifting. I have been using these supplements continousley for the past couple of months so there will be no varations there.

I will be sticking to the exact same diet and training split so the only variation will be the addition of the Folidrex.

Tomorrow will be my first serving. I will be taking every dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast. I will be using just one pill (150mg) per day.

Thanks for following along!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Weighed 179.0 this morning.

Took my first dosage this morning on an empty stomach prior to doing 30 minutes fasted cardio and abdominals. I will be training back and biceps tonight.

So far nothing really to report. Didn't notice anything but no stomach discomfort or anything like that either.

I will update with how my workout goes tonight.

muskate

muskate

Awards
had a fantastic back workout last night. My workouts are usually really good so it’s hard to say whether the follidrex played a part or not but so far so good.

I was 180.8 this morning, up 1.8 pounds since yesterday.

I took my second dosage this morning prior to fasted cardio and abdominals. I had a hard time sleeping last night due to it being so hot and my apartment not having air conditioning but I felt great this morning and had boundless energy during my fasted cardio and ab session. It’s still hard to say whether it’s just a placebo effect or whether it’s the follidrex but everything is going great so far.

Today is a rest day but I”ll be doing a yoga session tonight.

Tomorrow is leg day for me (the ultimate test). No cardio on the agenda for tomorrow

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.8 again this morning so no change to body weight.

No cardio today. I took the pill first thing in the morning, about 45 minutes prior to eating anything as directed. (I wake up, shower, pack up all my stuff for the day, walk to work and then eat my breakfast there.)

I'm about to go train legs so I'll update this after my workout again but my muscles feel a lot fuller then normal. I should be halling ass a bit dieting and I'm surprisingly energetic. I'm not sure if this is just a placebo effect or it's the follidrex working.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Weight this morning was 182.0. So up 1.4 pounds from yesterday.

I am thinking there maybe is something to this product after all. My sleep quality lately has been very poor. There is a heat wave in Calgary and I have a really hard time sleeping when it’s so hot. Despite the poor sleep, I have been having fantastic workouts and boundless energy. My workout yesterday was off the charts.

Also, my weight is slowly increasing which is weird. It should be decreasing from the decreased calories.

30 minutes of fasted cardio and abdominals this morning before breakfast. Today is a rest day.

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.6 this morning.

No cardio today. I'll be training shoulders and calves this morning.

I took my weekly progress pictures today and am happy with how things are going. Really happy.

So far I am still on the fence about follidrex but it seems like it helps a lot with recovery.

My muscles look a lot harder then usual. I'm not sure if this is just me getting leaner, the follidrex or a combination of both

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.4 this morning. Not a whole lot to report. Feeling pretty good actually about everything and my recovery seems good. No training today. I did 30 minutes of walking and abdominals before breakfast.

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.4 this morning.

No cardio today, I'll be training chest and triceps this afternoon.

I'm noticing a definite increase in recovery ability from this product. I should feel a lot more tired dieting then I do.

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.6 today. My body has really hit a weight set point.

I am really liking the product. Great am cardio and ab session. Very focused and dripping in sweat after.

I'll be training back and biceps tonight.

muskate

muskate

Awards
180.2 this morning. No training today. Just 30 minutes of fasted cardio and abdominals before breakfast.

Really enjoying this product. I was very skeptical at first but it is defiently helping with my recovery ability.

I'll post some photos on the weekend showing the difference over the two weeks. There is a notable increased hardness to my muscles since starting the product.

muskate

muskate

Awards
181.2 today. No cardio today. I'll be training legs after work tonight.

Really enjoying the follidrex. I've noticed a noted increase in my recovery ability. Don't expect miracles from the product but it definetly does help with recovery

muskate

muskate

Awards
185.0 this morning. I am not sure what has been going on but I have been really backed up the past few days and feeling really bloated.

I have had three very large bathroom visits already this morning and feel a lot better.

I had a killer leg day yesterday. Strength was way up. I felt great! I am excited to post my before and after photos for you guys at the end of this log.

No training today. 35 minutes of cardio before breakfast and abs.

Cardio got increased from 30 minutes per session to 35