The brand new age force fat loss 3 month program

stalto00

Awards
Hi. This is my first log and very excited to try out the updated patches. I just got done with the previous patches so should so be exciting since I like to eat this should help me control my eating.

My cardio as follows twice a week 16 minute HIT training Fridays and Sundays.
10x Military press
10xFront squat
10x Bent over row
10x Dead lift
10x Back squat
10x ab roller
10x perfect push ups.
So far I can do 3.5 rounds at 42 pounds. I use the Burn machine with 10 pounds extra each side.
I also train in Martial arts twice a week for 1 hour so that too gets my cardio in. Monday and Wednesday.

I do one heavy back workout on wed to balance my workouts.

I do low carb and normal carb days and cycle threw those.
Will have pictures tonight.

stalto00

Awards
10385568_10152320638003763_1057764608100487994_n.jpg

Okay so far I must say the patch really helps me control my hunger. I am guessing its the new ingredient in it?

stalto00

Awards
I will take pictures of this weekely and see if there is a difference. Also I will take weight in pictures soon tonight. I am above 30% bf so if I can get 4 % in 4 weeks that should be amazing since I have 3 months of patches.

stalto00

Awards
I have a patch tan from going out in the sun. I looks pale in one square spot hehe. I am going to start to reduce my over all calories over the next 4 weeks slowly as I increase my metabolism to compensate for less calories .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice start!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello stalto00. I am a rep for Ageforce and will be working on this forum now. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me. I will do my best to help djbombsquad and sheepdogtx guide you along. It looks like you have a good plan and are off to a great start!

stalto00

Awards

Today was a great back work out. Strength was up. I am down 1lb.
I feel like I don't crave as much food when I have the patch on.
Monday I did a basic 16 minute run.
My barbell complex is comming along. getting in close to 4 rounds now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Awesome work so far :D

What did you think of the previous patches?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

stalto00

Awards
I am down a pound. 168. Started at 170.5

stair master for 30 minutes today.
Strength still up. Energy is there and I am not eating the crap I would normally crave for.
I can tell the difference with the upgrade with the health eats I am doing.

stalto00

Awards
I destroyed my leg workout yesterday. I am not sore today as much as I would have liked to and think I did not put as much tension threw out the range of motion like I should have.
I did leg press 300+ pounds 4 sets 8 reps 4010
Squats 100+smith bar
Lunges 10lbs 20 reps 3 sets to leg extension at 10 reps for 4 sets at 90lbs.

I am eating well and am staying under 2000 calories. I will be working my way down few hundred calories as the month ends by few hundred calories.
eating clean and not thinking about bad food which with out the patch I notice I tend to do.

Today was back day.

Lot of new exercises and still hit it very strong. 7 sets of bent over barbell rows at 40lbs 10 reps 4010
cable row 80lbs 10 reps 4210
incline cable row 10 reps 4010
lat reverse pull down 6 reps 60lbs

stalto00

Awards
The patches stay on even during my workout and I tend to get sweaty.

Do I look pretty strong their? I feel very week lol but next week I want to increase the weight by 4 plates.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow! you are killin it in here! Glad the you are liking the patches!

stalto00

Awards
I love my morning shake. Controlled with under 300 calories an d over 20 grams + grams of protein and added leucine in my shake keeps me going for 2-3 hours before my next meal.

stalto00

Awards
I was not hungry at all yesterday at work. I wish it was 30 patches 30 days lol. I really like how I feel on it. Not cracked out but not tired ether.

stalto00

Awards
Awesome work out yesterday and today. Yesterday I worked out chest and boy are my chests sore.
Weekend 16 min rounds. Destroyed my rounds. I am eating very clean so I can't complain.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I was not hungry at all yesterday at work. I wish it was 30 patches 30 days lol. I really like how I feel on it. Not cracked out but not tired ether.
Me too, I've also been using them daily. 18 days down, 18 patches gone.

Did you change your diet/add cardio?

stalto00

Awards
This week I did not loose weight but did not gain weight ether. Rounds are going well and my cardio is improving. Pictures to come.
I have been eating some carbby stuff over the weekend and did not gain weight so I think the patch helped.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week I did not loose weight but did not gain weight ether. Rounds are going well and my cardio is improving. Pictures to come. I have been eating some carbby stuff over the weekend and did not gain weight so I think the patch helped.
Work on not cheating with your meals!!

stalto00

Awards
Monday I worked out chest and ran for 30 minutes.
Tuesday I worked out back and ran for 30 minutes
Wed I worked out legs and ran for 20 minutes
So far the patches are great. I don't get hungry when I have the patch on. I can tell the difference. I am very sore in the arms and can feel it. Legs will be dead tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes. Looks like your trucking along their. Keep it up. Love the picture updates btw!!

Would you recommend this product to other anabolic mind members looking for a fat loss product?

stalto00

Awards
This week has been great.
Monday chest workout than ran for 30 minutes.
Tuesday Back and triceps than ran for 30 minutes
Wed leg workout.
Today Arms and chest.
I am eating like I normally do and feel strong in the gym.

stalto00

Awards
Did not work out yesterday busy getting a leaf. Today I did back and the stair master for 15 minutes.
Eating normally not feeling hungry.

I will post back pictures today when I get home.
tanya.jpg

stalto00

Awards
I love my versa grips. They are the best thing a girl could have so I don't get my hands thick.

stalto00

Awards
So this weekend I ate like crap yet I did not put on any weight so I was surprised. Today Was back and chest day and Boy did these strip sets for dumbbell press kiill me.

Still doing two meal shakes a day each at around 300-400 Calories with 20+ grams of protein. I like the fact that the patch keeps me not munching in between my morning shake after I workout and lunch shake at work.

stalto00

Awards
So I worked out arms today and legs yesterday. Got a good sweat going and I ate very clean. I will weight my self later this week and post some numbers up. If I start to sweat twice the patches moved around so I would just switch the location and resolved that issue.

stalto00

Awards
I have been running every week day this week and doing very well with my eating. I feel great and strong.

I can tell every time I use the patch I am less hungry during the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up. Do you have any updates on pictures?

stalto00

Awards
New pictures today. I am very sore from yesterdays leg workout. I am month 2 in to the patches and so far no complaints and thats a good thing. I just ordered my friends mom 3 months of patches for her to try after she herd me using them.

stalto00

Awards
So I have one more set of patches left and nothing I can complain about. Energy is up and still plugging away doing the cardio.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have one more set of patches left and nothing I can complain about. Energy is up and still plugging away doing the cardio.
How would you compare this to oral products if you have taken any!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

stalto00

Awards
I do not get the jitters that one does with oral pills. I also like it that you just slap on a patch.
I like the fact that I don't get upset stomachs like I would with other fat burners. So far this is a win win and would recommend it to people.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not get the jitters that one does with oral pills. I also like it that you just slap on a patch. I like the fact that I don't get upset stomachs like I would with other fat burners. So far this is a win win and would recommend it to people.

Very nice feed back. It's always good to know when you get some one use it unbiased and give honest feed back !

stalto00

Awards
I just finished my second pack and on my third pack. I am not complaining and I really liked the bogo deal they had and ordered some more.
My cardio has improved and I am still eating fairly clean. I will update pictures next week. I have not lost weight this week due to thanksgiving but I also did not put on weight.

stalto00

Awards
Today was a great upper body workout. I have been running every morning around my complex for around 30 minutes than I head to the gym with my boy friend.
I have been on track with my calories sticking to around 1100 calories or less.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. How are you doing on your boot camps?