It comes down to a simple choice, really...Evomuse (Brite)

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes things dont go the way we plan, had another setback but this time Im back 200% better and have been at this for a few weeks before I decided Im going to start tracking everything.

Last time I went to the doctor I tipped the scale at 237, largest I've been in my life, was feeling terrible and it showed. Decided to make a change and here it is:

The set-up - So I am currently working in hour long AM "boot-camp" style cardio classes locally, sometimes ranging from tabata format through just straight cardio sessions and throwing that in 3-4 times a week in the morning and I have been lifting 3-5 times a week at night. My schedule is allowing me to do that and I hope that it continues that way.

The diet- I have been pretty good with staying in some basic categories and trying my best to eat lean, I can break it all down if anyone is interested but I have basically been sticking with either eggs or greek yogurt in the morning, tuna/chicken at lunch with jasmine brown rice and for dinner trying to keep it clean but change it up some between chicken, flounder(and other seafood) and occasionally a homemade pizza (so i can control the ingredients). A lot of my sides and snacks are fruit, if I have any at all (ranging from apples-blueberries-kiwi-bananas)

The helpers- I am currently using Cardiotryx in the morning along with Animal Nitro before the cardio sessions, I have Myosynergy for pre-workout and now I am adding in Brite...

I also have some things on hand and depending where it goes I may start throwing them in. I have a bottle of Burn-free Eviscerate, some Ammo, I also have Hemavol and Conquer and both Animal PM and Sleephoria

Progress So far- At my last weigh-in I hit 229.7 lbs on the scale! So I am moving in the right direction!!!!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
The Plan- I am going to try and update this regularly but I will not log every workout, I will do my best to log every measurement day. This log is UNSPONSORSED I am going to give some honest feedback and try to see what I can accomplish... feel free to follow along as I give it a go

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Initial Measurements - 7/28/14

Weight- 227.4 lbs

Circumference (tape) measurements:

Neck- 16 in
Chest- 46 in
Stomach- 44.5 in
Hips- 41
Arm- 15
Calf- 16

Body Caliper (I am going to keep the measurement points the same but I havent really used one before, hopefully it was done right)

Gut- 54mm
Tricep- 30mm
Bicep- 18mm
Back/shoulder- 30mm

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Here are the Before Pictures -

From the back1.jpg
Front relaxed1.jpg
Frontarmraised1.jpg
Sideview1.jpg
-

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Sounds like you are an excellent candidate.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Keep at it brotha! I'm in for this. Keep us posted on progress and remember nothing is over night!!! Keep up the good work!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, and congrats on the progress so far.
Keep at it brotha! I'm in for this. Keep us posted on progress and remember nothing is over night!!! Keep up the good work!
I'll be following along!

Thanks everyone for following along and Im looking forward to trying it out. My first dose will be on Sunday with AM measurements. I am going to at the VERY least update numbers on Sunday and update some of the workouts, Im looking forward to seeing if this will help me to finally get over this hump!

domore

Awards
Make sure you are shaking the bottle before each use. It will help reconstitute the one or two solid ingredients.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Measurements

I updated the post above to add in my initial measurements for anyone interested, I am starting the product today and trying to keep up my schedule, i managed to come down with a sinus/throat infection but Im going to push through, I cannot take antibiotics so there shouldnt be anything to interfere with the product, just a minor setback to my cardio if i cant breathe right, but pushing through, will update accordingly...

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
So I'm two doses in my first impressions are that the liquid is alright if you squirt it into water in your mouth and rinse it down..

In addition I've had some terrible Gi issues with it, I noticed on the Brite post that I'm not alone, I'm planning to drop the dosage and try to work up to the 3x3

I think I will try for 2x3 and see if the issues subside some, I'm very hopeful that this will not be an issue

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I dropped the dosage to 2 ml 3xday because my first experience was not pleasant at all, I'll spare the details but I only left about 4 hours between doses, I won't make that mistake again.....yesterday I did not seem to notice the stomach issues as much, I dosed at 8, 2 and 9 so there was some space in between.

For my workout I was up doing a cardio boot camp from 5:30-6:30 am then I went to work and then lifted from about 7-8:15 hitting back and biceps, I don't know if anyone is interested in me listing exercises but if so let me know and I can do that.

As far as after day 2 I can say that I have noticed the best way to take the liquid is definitely squirting it into water in your mouth, overall it leaves a peppermint aftertaste which is much better than those fish burbs from the fish oil... I also noticed that during my lifting session I was sweating my ass off, dripping sweat at both sessions but even more so at night and that is VERY rare for me, not that I don't put in hard work, I sweat, just not that much. I am also taking myosynergy but I've been taking that for weeks and e increased sweat was far more pronounced today.

Plus, part of the stomach issues could be from the cold I seem to be battling so I don't want to blame it all on brite, just a coincidence that others had the same reaction. I also doubled up on gut health yesterday I don't know if that combination, the further spacing or the decreased dosage was the reason. My plan is to go at this dosage for a week then up it one at a time until I hit the 3x3...

I did see some mention about capping the liquid, I'm not very familiar with it but I may look into that as well...

I took my before pictures I just need to load them onto my computer, that was a real wake up call hahah

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I dropped the dosage to 2 ml 3xday because my first experience was not pleasant at all, I'll spare the details but I only left about 4 hours between doses, I won't make that mistake again.....yesterday I did not seem to notice the stomach issues as much, I dosed at 8, 2 and 9 so there was some space in between.

For my workout I was up doing a cardio boot camp from 5:30-6:30 am then I went to work and then lifted from about 7-8:15 hitting back and biceps, I don't know if anyone is interested in me listing exercises but if so let me know and I can do that.

As far as after day 2 I can say that I have noticed the best way to take the liquid is definitely squirting it into water in your mouth, overall it leaves a peppermint aftertaste which is much better than those fish burbs from the fish oil... I also noticed that during my lifting session I was sweating my ass off, dripping sweat at both sessions but even more so at night and that is VERY rare for me, not that I don't put in hard work, I sweat, just not that much. I am also taking myosynergy but I've been taking that for weeks and e increased sweat was far more pronounced today.

Plus, part of the stomach issues could be from the cold I seem to be battling so I don't want to blame it all on brite, just a coincidence that others had the same reaction. I also doubled up on gut health yesterday I don't know if that combination, the further spacing or the decreased dosage was the reason. My plan is to go at this dosage for a week then up it one at a time until I hit the 3x3...

I did see some mention about capping the liquid, I'm not very familiar with it but I may look into that as well...

I took my before pictures I just need to load them onto my computer, that was a real wake up call hahah
It does take a couple of days for your body to become accustomed to the BRITE oils.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
It does take a couple of days for your body to become accustomed to the BRITE oils.
That's what I was thinking and a large part of the reason day 1 didn't scare me off

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Recap from 7/30

Yesterday went pretty well. I was able to get in a solid workout at night hitting chest/triceps, I noticed overall that my level of sweat was way up again. The taste is not so bad with the Brite, I have seemingly gotten used to it.

As far as stomach issues, I am going to try and add in one 3ml dose today because my stomach distress has not been as pronounced. The best way that I could describe it is the same reaction I had to creatine mono loading back in the day, spending half the day in the bathroom and the other half worried that I would need a bathroom. Luckily, that has not been the case with the lower dose and the 6 hours in between doses, I will see what bumping the dosage does, today is an off day for me.

As far as interest goes, should i log solely the results, feedback from the product or are people actually interested in the diet/workouts that accompany my weekly routine as well? If there is any interest I can go more into depth....otherwise I will keep the main updates to the sunday progress.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your body's adjusting to the Brite. Results are great for gauging efficacy, but I'm here to follow your journey as well. If you do post nutrition and workouts it could be helpful if you hit a plateau as the rest of us could take a quick look and suggest what might help overcome it. You've made some good progress so far and its great that you're sticking with it. One step at a time, you got this!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your body's adjusting to the Brite. Results are great for gauging efficacy, but I'm here to follow your journey as well. If you do post nutrition and workouts it could be helpful if you hit a plateau as the rest of us could take a quick look and suggest what might help overcome it. You've made some good progress so far and its great that you're sticking with it. One step at a time, you got this!
Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah it is still a little bit of a struggle but im working through it. I will add some more detail to the logs then to try and see what happens, Ill be interested to see what the measurements look like Sunday

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I am debating trying to cap the Brite as well but I have no experience with trying to cap something, any suggestions?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
My set-up

Alright, so here is what my goal looks like for each week training and eating

Monday (Back-Bi-Abs) - I will be trying to get 5 back exercises, 3 bicep exercises and a set of abs

Tuesday (Chest, Triceps)- I have been keeping it at incline barbell, flat dumbell, decline flyes and cable crossovers with 3 tricep exercises

Wednesday (off)

Thursday (Legs)
- I will usually pick three quad exercises, 2 hamstrings and 2 calf (cardio beats my legs too)

Friday (Delts/Traps/Abs) -4 delts, 2 traps, 1 ab

***I also get up and go an hour long bootcamp cardio class 3-4/week, some of the classes focus on tabata intervals with weighted movements, others can be sporadic but never dull.

****I have also messed around with a push-pull split and different things but I think Im going to try and keep it simple for now, unless anyone else has some major recommendations...

Meals (This is my baseline as far as meals)

I usually have 3 solid meals a day along with 2 shakes:

Breakfast will either be 3 eggs w/ a slice of wheat toast; or some greek yogurt and oatmeal; or greek yogurt and a Belvita bar (depending on the day)

Lunch is usually a can of tuna with hot sauce and a small amount of mustard or mayo on an whole grain english muffin and usually a piece of fruit or chicken breast with brown jasmine rice

Afternoon shake is usually straight protein powder mixed with water and an accompanying piece of fruit (apple, kiwi, banana)

Dinner is usually some fish (tilapia, flounder, pollock, salmon) or chicken either baked or grilled with a salad, some type of steamed vegetable and usually brown rice or quinoa

I have a post-workout shake with protein and frozen fruit.

**If I am craving a dessert for some reason and I cant shake it, I have Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars or dole banana dippers

Any input or feedback would be appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am debating trying to cap the Brite as well but I have no experience with trying to cap something, any suggestions?
Smart Powders has empty capsules. I pull up my 3ml, open the capsule, using my palm I depress the syringe into the bottom of the capsule gently until it's full, then pop the top on. Should fit 3ml into 4 00 size caps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, so here is what my goal looks like for each week training and eating

Monday (Back-Bi-Abs) - I will be trying to get 5 back exercises, 3 bicep exercises and a set of abs

Tuesday (Chest, Triceps)- I have been keeping it at incline barbell, flat dumbell, decline flyes and cable crossovers with 3 tricep exercises

Wednesday (off)

Thursday (Legs)
- I will usually pick three quad exercises, 2 hamstrings and 2 calf (cardio beats my legs too)

Friday (Delts/Traps/Abs) -4 delts, 2 traps, 1 ab

***I also get up and go an hour long bootcamp cardio class 3-4/week, some of the classes focus on tabata intervals with weighted movements, others can be sporadic but never dull.

****I have also messed around with a push-pull split and different things but I think Im going to try and keep it simple for now, unless anyone else has some major recommendations...

Breakfast will either be 3 eggs w/ a slice of wheat toast; or some greek yogurt and oatmeal; or greek yogurt and a Belvita bar (depending on the day)

Lunch is usually a can of tuna with hot sauce and a small amount of mustard or mayo on an whole grain english muffin and usually a piece of fruit or chicken breast with brown jasmine rice

Afternoon shake is usually straight protein powder mixed with water and an accompanying piece of fruit (apple, kiwi, banana)

Dinner is usually some fish (tilapia, flounder, pollock, salmon) or chicken either baked or grilled with a salad, some type of steamed vegetable and usually brown rice or quinoa

**If I am craving a dessert for some reason and I cant shake it, I have Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars or dole banana dippers

Any input or feedback would be appreciated.
What's your current and goal weight?

Depending on your shakes it looks like your protein intake is low

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
What's your current and goal weight?

Depending on your shakes it looks like your protein intake is low
When I started this I was at 229.7, my long term goal weight is to see if I can get down in the around 200 and possibly lower, I didnt know if you were asking short or long term here. When I get home I am going to add the pictures to the beginning of the profile and do my update this sunday as well..

So you think I should be upping my protein?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Smart Powders has empty capsules. I pull up my 3ml, open the capsule, using my palm I depress the syringe into the bottom of the capsule gently until it's full, then pop the top on. Should fit 3ml into 4 00 size caps
I think I may pick them up and try it that way to and see if it makes a difference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I started this I was at 229.7, my long term goal weight is to see if I can get down in the around 200 and possibly lower, I didnt know if you were asking short or long term here. When I get home I am going to add the pictures to the beginning of the profile and do my update this sunday as well..

So you think I should be upping my protein?
Just looking quickly through your daily intake:

Breakfast will either be 3 eggs w/ a slice of wheat toast; or some greek yogurt and oatmeal; or greek yogurt and a Belvita bar (depending on the day) - This is probably 20g at most of protein

Again, sounds like only around 20-25g, depending on the size of the Chicken breast

Afternoon shake is usually straight protein powder mixed with water and an accompanying piece of fruit (apple, kiwi, banana) How many grams of protein in your shake? Before the shake your daily total, by my estimate, is only 40-45grams

Dinner is usually some fish (tilapia, flounder, pollock, salmon) or chicken either baked or grilled with a salad, some type of steamed vegetable and usually brown rice or quinoa Again, serving size . Some tilapia or chicken could be anywhere from 20-50g protein

How much protein in your post workout shake?

You should be shooting for at least 200-225grams of protein a day. I am just guessing that you are underconsuming protein, yes, but if you can quantify your diet a little bit better (serving sizes in ounces, along with number of "scoops" of protein for an estimate.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this! I'm excited about BRITE :)

Do you track your intake in something like MyFitnessPal or anything?

That's the only way you are going to know exactly what you are consuming.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Just looking quickly through your daily intake: Meals (This is my baseline as far as meals) I usually have 3 solid meals a day along with 2 shakes: Breakfast will either be 3 eggs w/ a slice of wheat toast; or some greek yogurt and oatmeal; or greek yogurt and a Belvita bar (depending on the day) - This is probably 20g at most of protein Lunch is usually a can of tuna with hot sauce and a small amount of mustard or mayo on an whole grain english muffin and usually a piece of fruit or chicken breast with brown jasmine rice Again, sounds like only around 20-25g, depending on the size of the Chicken breast Afternoon shake is usually straight protein powder mixed with water and an accompanying piece of fruit (apple, kiwi, banana) How many grams of protein in your shake? Before the shake your daily total, by my estimate, is only 40-45grams Dinner is usually some fish (tilapia, flounder, pollock, salmon) or chicken either baked or grilled with a salad, some type of steamed vegetable and usually brown rice or quinoa Again, serving size . Some tilapia or chicken could be anywhere from 20-50g protein I have a post-workout shake with protein and frozen fruit. How much protein in your post workout shake? You should be shooting for at least 200-225grams of protein a day. I am just guessing that you are underconsuming protein, yes, but if you can quantify your diet a little bit better (serving sizes in ounces, along with number of "scoops" of protein for an estimate.

Each shake is usually 48grams protein (2 scoops)....

Overall looks like I will retool everything and see where I can add more protein in for next week

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
In on this! I'm excited about BRITE :) Do you track your intake in something like MyFitnessPal or anything? That's the only way you are going to know exactly what you are consuming.
Welcome, I'm excited for the brite as well...good call with the myfitnesspal, I had completely forgot about it, that's probably the best way for me to track it, looks like when I cut out things I was eating I cut a little to much, still time to rework everything and continue on....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Okay so now that I realize my diet needs to be adjusted, I'll be working on that....however I also got a session in tonight at the gym

shoulders

Military db press 4x 10-15
dB lat raises- 4x 10-12
Bent over cable rears 3x 10-15
db front raises 3x 8-12

bb shrugs 4x12-15
Db shrugs 3x 8-12 with a 3 second hold at the top of the shrug

There is my Friday night, my girl hits a concert I hit the gym, giant food store, and my ps4 hahaha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so now that I realize my diet needs to be adjusted, I'll be working on that....however I also got a session in tonight at the gym

shoulders

dB lat raises- 4x 10-12
db front raises 3x 8-12

bb shrugs 4x12-15

There is my Friday night, my girl hits a concert I hit the gym, giant food store, and my ps4 hahaha
And you didn't have to use your AK....I'd say it was a good day.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established

shoulders

dB lat raises- 4x 10-12
db front raises 3x 8-12

bb shrugs 4x12-15

Good way to spend a friday night. Nice balance of work and rest.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I edited the initial post to put up before pictures, have to shame myself into getting some results.....man I let myself go way too long... at least this will be an honest review one way or another

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely a good way to spend it, better than some of my old choices....
There's a sentiment I can definitely relate to. Its great that you've started down the road you're currently on. I think with time, perseverance, and some of Dsade's excellent products you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much changes.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
There's a sentiment I can definitely relate to. Its great that you've started down the road you're currently on. I think with time, perseverance, and some of Dsade's excellent products you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much changes.
That is the goal, I just have to keep after it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it up, man. At one point, I was ~335 lbs. with a BF% of ~45%. You will get there, but patience, perseverance and hard work are what will get you there.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
It will never happen over night. I hate to say it but years will pass and as long as you stay with this serious life change you will be very happy. Again good luck to you and stay focused no matter what!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up, man. At one point, I was ~335 lbs. with a BF% of ~45%. You will get there, but patience, perseverance and hard work are what will get you there.
Thanks for the encouragement, and congrats on the accomplishment.... Yeah I just have to keep pushing, some days are harder than others

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
It will never happen over night. I hate to say it but years will pass and as long as you stay with this serious life change you will be very happy. Again good luck to you and stay focused no matter what!
Yeah I realize that nothing happens overnight, I'm just excited to keep it up. I have found myself making better choices dieting and lifestyle wise without much of a struggle mentally, which is encouraging, thanks for the encouragement

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Measurements 8-3-14

Okay, the person I have helping me do the skin-fold measurements is new at this, so they may not be the most reliable numbers to go off of, but I will work with it, I did it a few times to have them try and check, the circumference measurements are always at the same point though, but here are the results..

Weight- 224 lbs (-3.4)

Caliper Measurements (millimeters)
Tricep - 18 mm (-12)
Bicep- 20 mm (+2)
Back/Shoulder- 26 (-4)
Waist- 46 (-8)

Circumference Measurements (inches)
Rt Arm- 15 (0)
Lft Arm- 15 (0)
Waist- 43.5 (-1.0)
Hips- 40.5 (-0.5)
Rt. Calf- 16.5 (0)
Lt Calf- 16.25 (0.25)
Chest- 46
Neck- 15.75 (-0.25)

I will probably do pictures every two weeks or so to show the progress but Im excited to see some movement on the scale, again I know the skinfold measurements are kind of sporadic, I will just keep reporting the results I get.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter what type of capsule I get? Im going to buy them today...thank you!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as they are 00 size, I think you should be OK.