Cumminslifter looking to TransFORM with Olympus Labs

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Wanna give a big thanks to g0hardorgohom for selecting me to run their transdermal Formestane supplement. I;ve run a few Anti estrogen and aromatase inhibitors in the past and saw some results, so i am interested in seeing how this is going to work out for me. I've never used a transdermal estrogen blocker before, but i am ready.
I have been on TRT for 2 years now. I started out using Androgel but within the past 6 months switched to injections, So i am interested to see how this produt will effect me seeing as i dont produce my own test levels, so they will stay the same, but my estrogen levels will drop. Really hoping to bring out some solid strength gains while using this.
My lifts have been improving greatly over the pat couple months, especially my deadlifts which have jump 30 pounds in 2 weeks. My lifts are as follows
Deadlifts-445x1
12" Box squat- 315x4
Bench- 245x5

I got my package today, sadly i think whoever was handling this was a tad pissed off.
downsized_0724141421.jpg

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...

What the hell did they do to that beautiful bottle?:(

Bastards.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, dang, must of been banged around hard.

That sucks bro.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Subbed...

What the hell did they do to that beautiful bottle?:(

Bastards.
no idea, it was completely smashed and there was gel all inside the package :(
i wonder how much i lost

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Hey buddy in on this, we sorta did a log together on another forum (with SES) so i know how you run things, excited to see how this works!
bdillingham5?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inski's bro inski's

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Inski's bro inski's
welcome, going to start full steam ahead on monday. i dont hit the gym on the weekends and i am super busy on weekends as well. pretty excited to start this..any questions feel free to ask

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
sorry about not starting this yet. I got some scary results on my blood tests i just got a few days ago. i have a appointment this coming monday to see what the doctor says. so this will be delayed until then. sorry about this guys

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry about not starting this yet. I got some scary results on my blood tests i just got a few days ago. i have a appointment this coming monday to see what the doctor says. so this will be delayed until then. sorry about this guys
Your health comes first bro.

Hope everything will turn out fine on monday;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Your health comes first bro.

Hope everything will turn out fine on monday;)
i will be doing this log. not gonna skip out on you guys but like i said. some pretty scary results. hopefully get some more blood work and see how it goes. thanks for the understanding

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will be doing this log. not gonna skip out on you guys but like i said. some pretty scary results. hopefully get some more blood work and see how it goes. thanks for the understanding
Hey bro. Hope everything is ok?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Hey bro. Hope everything is ok?
just got more bloodtests done earlier this week. waiting on the results, i will go from there. Hope everything turns out better than the first tests. I just looked at my crushed bottle and tried to pump it and nothing even comes out. i dont know if the pump is broken or if when it broke in the package alot of it spilled out. So i wouldnt even know how to dose this.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got more bloodtests done earlier this week. waiting on the results, i will go from there. Hope everything turns out better than the first tests. I just looked at my crushed bottle and tried to pump it and nothing even comes out. i dont know if the pump is broken or if when it broke in the package alot of it spilled out. So i wouldnt even know how to dose this.
Hope you'll get some positive results back.

Haven't you contacted the retailer about that bottle?
I think you got it from nutriverse?

They would surely solve that problem.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Hope you'll get some positive results back.

Haven't you contacted the retailer about that bottle?
I think you got it from nutriverse?

They would surely solve that problem.
i have not, not sure what to say about it. I figured it was up to the reps and the company

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not, not sure what to say about it. I figured it was up to the reps and the company
When you contact them, just let them know of the problem. That's all you have to say. It's much easier on your end to fix the problem since you have access to your mailing info etc.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
When you contact them, just let them know of the problem. That's all you have to say. It's much easier on your end to fix the problem since you have access to your mailing info etc.
who am i suppose to contact? would they still do anything since it was so long ago

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who am i suppose to contact? would they still do anything since it was so long ago
Contact Nutriverse, send an email explaining the situation. They will clarify with OL and go from there. Gotta be proactive my man, we sent you a free product, you don't want it to go to waste!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Contact Nutriverse, send an email explaining the situation. They will clarify with OL and go from there. Gotta be proactive my man, we sent you a free product, you don't want it to go to waste!
i figured it would be up to someone on your end to take care of it, but i will try to contact them

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Anything going on here.. actually wanted to see a TransFORM log/review since theyre hard to find... guess this is over...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything going on here.. actually wanted to see a TransFORM log/review since theyre hard to find... guess this is over...
Jbryand101b has a transform log.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
its still happening. As i said, im not gonna just backout, I have too much of a reputation to do that. I contacted the company and i am waiting on a new bottle. will start as soon as it arrives

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its still happening. As i said, im not gonna just backout, I have too much of a reputation to do that. I contacted the company and i am waiting on a new bottle. will start as soon as it arrives
Awesome, nice work

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
still waiting on my bottle