Confessions of a FUSION STIMaholic

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
As promised, I said I would get this log up and running. However my sister is in town until next Tuesday and it looks like I won't be doing much in the gym until then.

I took STIMaholic 1/2 scoop the day it arrived. I asked for red apple flavor and I'm blown away! It's the most amazing flavor I've ever had in a preworkout. There was no sugary taste, no weird chemical taste. Just refreshing apple. Incredible.

Mixability is amazing as well. A few shakes of the shaker and it was done.

Amino FUSION is amazing as well. I got cherry limade and it's not strong at all! It's going to be a staple for this intermittent fasting I began.

I can't wait to log this in complete detail.

I have started the #teamhercules workouts and can't wait to see how the preworkout takes off. I'll be logging as one scoop as I can def handle the stims in this!

I apologize in advance for not having more posts until after Tuesday but I promise I will!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So my sister left today to head back home. I've used Stimaholic once more since she was here and will post a great post on here as soon as I finish cleaning the house. I'm excited to really start this log and go back to the gym full force. Don't worry guys, I won't run off without coming through on my promise! Timing was just a bit off!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
So, as I claim to be stim tolerant, I took a full scoop the next day after dosing 1/2 scoop of STIMaholic. Big mistake! If I had to imagine what it feels like to be on crack with niacin, that would be it!! I wanted to punch kittens I was so amped! Normally I love the feeling of stims, but this was a bit much. Even my husband said he didn't feel right on a full scoop. Was cold but was sweating. It's definitely not bad, just proof that this IS loaded with stims and it's great!

I plan on taking 1/2 scoop today as I am also trying out EpiBURN from USPLabs for the next month or two. Still working on that shred down to 15% body fat. Don't know how people make progress like they do in 8 weeks but hell if I'm not gonna try my hardest.

Today will be a back workout.

As far as Amino Fusion goes, one of my favorite amino drinks thus far. The taste is on point, I want to drink it all day and may start doing so in the morning to help with the intermittent fasting I'm still doing.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Let's get this started properly!

Morning weight: 122.6

I've been trying to intermittent fast the last few weeks and so far it's going well.

AM Supplements

Upon awakening I took my second dose of USPLabs EpiBURN Pro. I didn't want to mix stims so I took it early enough so as not to interfere with STIMaholic. I also take AstraGin every morning to help with absorption of morning supplements and nutrients

Pre-Workout

I downed my 6oz glass of water with STIMaholic. I used 1/2 scoop again and felt the effects within 10 min. I have to say the Epi/STIM combination is fantastic. I was sweating all over the gym and had great vascularization going on during my back workout

Workout

Superset: 5 sets
Weighted pull down until failure
1 arm dumbbell rows 30 reps

Circuit: 5 sets
V-Bar pull downs 8 reps
chin up 8 reps
Wide grip pull downs 8 reps
V-Bar pull downs 8 reps
chin up 8 reps
Wide grip pull downs 8 reps

Superset: 3 sets
Seated Row 20 reps
T-bar row 15 reps

Core: 4 sets
Back extension machine 40 reps
crunch machine weighted 20 reps

Took me 2 hours to complete the whole workout. No cardio today, the circuit in the middle of the workout was enough cardio in my book.

Diet for the day

Meal 1 (pre-workout): 6oz ground turkey, 2 Ezeikel tortillas, 4oz short rib steak, tomato and basil pasta sauce on the turkey
615 calories
Meal 2 (post-workout): 1 scoop Oxyelite Protein cookies and cream with 1 scoop RCSS Glutamine mixed in water
140 calories
Meal 3: 4 boiled egg whites, 2 whole boiled eggs
208 calories
Meal 4: 6oz chicken tenderloins, 1/2 cup mixed quinoa, wild rice and brown rice, 1 1/2 cup organic mixed frozen veggies, 2 tbsp. salsa
350 calories
Meal 5: 3 tbsp. natural peanut butter and 1 serving of veggie straw chips
400 calories

When I did all my math, it came out that on workout days I should be eating close to 2244 calories. I didn't even come close to that and instead ate a net 1386....somehow I gotta find a way to consume those calories while still cutting weight down. Objective is to shred from 25%BF to as close to 15% in the next 8 weeks.

Signing off for tonight!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm late but I'm here!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's been a few days in between posts!

StimaHOLIC has been a hell of a preworkout so far. I'm still taking 1/2 scoop and convinced my husband to do the same. We just came off a cycle of AdrenoSurge and one of the benefits of that is pretty much resetting your system to not be stim tolerant anymore. A full scoop of StimaHOLIC was way too much for us!

Yesterday was leg day:

1 set
Squats: 15, 12, 10, 8, 8, 6
Front Squat: 10, 8, 8, 6

Lying Leg Curls 12 reps
Leg Extensions 12 reps

Standing Leg Curls 12 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 12 reps

Standing calf raises 15 reps
Leg press Calves 15 reps

Cable glute kickbacks 15 reps
Side leg raises cable 15 reps

I always have my Amino Fusion with me during the workouts as well!

Today is arm and cardio day. I was able to drop to 119 the other day, and then we ate Panda Express and can't get back down to that so far lol.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Things have been crazy around here. Between husband working late nights at work to my birthday weekend I still found time to hit the gym.

The other day was shoulders. I still take 1/2 scoop of StimaHOLIC before workout. The energy is still on point from the product but I question the pump that I get from it lately. Nothing crazy, but maybe it's the workout and not the product. My husband however doesn't like the product and won't use it again. It's not that the product is bad, it's the reaction his body gives him. About 20 min after 1/2 scoop consumption his body gets cold. He gets the chills and doesn't feel much else during his workouts. He has always had different reactions than myself to products so to me it's not a surprise. I get the chills briefly after taking it but it goes away after I start to workout. Anyway, here's the workout I did:

DLB Shoulders

Superset
Bent over reverse cable flys 4 sets of 10-12
Face pulls 4 sets 10-12

Single arm cable lateral raises leaning 4 sets 10-12

Superset
Lying cable upright rows 4 sets 10-12
Standing cable upright rows 4 sets 10-12

Superset
Reverse hammer machine one arm press 4 sets 10-12
Dumbbell lat raises 4 sets 15, 10, 15 each set

Dumbbell underhand grip front raise 4 sets 10-12
Front plate raise 4 sets 10-12
drop weight front plate raise again 4 sets 10-12

Monday we are going diving for Lobsters so that will be my cardio of the day. Tuesday I plan to destroy legs. I'm seeing slight definition, the first time in years, planning on high volume with lots of sets and at least 20 reps per set.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
SO!! I know its been a week or so since I've posted. Not so many following this one as my BPS log lol so I forgot about it. I'm still taking the stimaholic and amino fusion during workouts. Stimaholic is still at 1/2 scoop. Yesterday I did legs and with all my supplements combined I felt great during my workout. Here's what I did:

High - Low rep Squats
20, 5, 20, 5, 20, 5, 20, 5, 20, 5,

Superset: 5 sets total
Dumb bell lunges 12 reps
Leg extensions 20 reps

High - low Stiff Legs
20, 8, 20, 8, 20, 8, 20, 8,

Hamstring curls 5 sets
20 reps

On my last set some very nice old people in the gym struck up a conversation with me lol. next time I'll finish with some abs as well