Mass 550 + Max Pump = ?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember me?

Long time no log! So to bring it back into full swing I have what is quickly becoming my new favorite stack (I have been running this like a week or so).

Mass 550 and Max pump

For those of you that don't know Mass 550 is Finaflex's new natural test booster, you might know us (yes I work for them as a demo rep) for our 1-Andro products but it seems those days are over. Nevertheless this product shows great promise and should be considered for those who aren't ready to take the dive yet.

Max Pump has been around "fo a minute" and is a vasolidator using Betaine Nitrate. I have been taking this for greater pumps and I seem to receive some heart benefits.

So how will I be running this???

Sadly I can't just do demos all day to pay the bills, I work for a moving company 4-6 days a week so as you can imagine my body takes a beating. And while I hope these products give me a boost I simply can't expect myself to be busting my butt in the gym 5 days a week.

Soooooo what we have is -

3 day split trying to incorporate as many different groups as I can manage such as chest/arms back/shoulders light legs (going up stairs with a fridge isn't fun with doms).

Daily:
4 caps Max Pump
2 caps Mass 550

*two bottles of each sponsored by Finaflex

Food is around 3.2 kcal with 40/30/30 split. Have to be reasonable and readily accesible foods in unknown areas aren't too macro friendly. I am going to keep this log as honest as possible.

So I think that accounts for everything important to the log.

Random tidbits
* I drink well over a gallon a day, job kind of requires it :p
*normally get a solid 8 hours of sleep
*will be using preworkout when necessary

Personal
*been kind of slacking off I weigh around the same 192-195 but higher bf percentage
*my Mustang is coming along well doing a bunch of mods to it with a cai and tuner coming soon
*life is overall good

Tag along for this ride, let me know how you have been and all that. Old friends link me your current logs I want to know how everyone is doing!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, and jealous.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From earlier last week

Day 2

2 caps Mass 550
4 caps Max Pump

Gym session -

Incline Db
60's x16
75's x12
85's x10
95's x9

Felt good. Didn't think I was still this strong.

Flat bench
5 x135 x12-16

Setting up form to get back to 3 plates plus getting a stupid pump.

Alt DB curls

Machine got jacked so killing time

20's x4 x12

Seated Cable Chest Flyes

45 x4 x12
1 second hold at top

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again

Back

Underhanded pulldowns
130 x16
150 x14
170 x12
190 x10
170 x10

Db rows
60 x4 x8

Machine Row, plate loaded
1 pps x12
2 pps x16 x12 x10
1 pps x10

Got a couple pull ups in to feel what part of my back I need to work on the most

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light legs

Leg extensions
60 x12
70 x12
70 x12
80 x10

Squats
135 x8
135 x8
225 x6
135 x8

Laying Ham Curls
30 x8
30 x8
30 x8
30 x8

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still 2 caps and 4 caps of Mass 550 and Max pump respectively

Chest and bis
Incline db
70 x10
85 x10
95 x10
100 x8

Flat hammerstrength
1 pps x10
2 pps x10
3 pps x10x8

Seated chest flyes (cable)
45 x12 x4

Standing alt db
20 x24
20 x24
25 x24
25 x24

Cable curls
50 x10
60 x10
70 x10
80 x10 + fail which was 4

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and tris
Pull ups
Bw x8 x3

Close grip pulldowns
110 x10
130 x10
150 x10x8

Hammerstrength row machine
1 pps x12
2 pps x12
3 pps x10x10

Tricep pushdown
110 x12
130 x12
150 x12x11

French press
80 x10 x4

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
any feedback on the supplements yet? pumps? recovery? other benefits or things you notice?
enquiring minds want to know..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any feedback on the supplements yet? pumps? recovery? other benefits or things you notice?
Hold on young squire, I was going to do an almost control week (last one) then this was going to be the week that I base my opinions off of. I just need to do the leg workout and I can give an accurate evalution of the effects so far.

Until that midway write up however, my job has gotten a lot easier. Last week alone I worked 46 hours plus a demo just today. Normally after 30 hours my forearms are shot and my calves are done. Since starting I have noticed a greater muscular endurance. :) think about that in the meantime and I will give my own theory tomorrow! I have a free day!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even remember writing that reply (zolpidem probz)

I reread it and it seems rude, so for that I apologize

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't even remember writing that reply (zolpidem probz)

I reread it and it seems rude, so for that I apologize
nah no worries bro...strange things happen in the wee hours of the night, fyi..
besides - I was kinda flattered, been a long while since anyone called me a young squire :D

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light legs consisted of squats
185 4x12

Leg extensions
4 x16

Pump was ridiculous!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mid Log thoughts

Pumps are insane!

I think the pumps with Max Pump are great already but adding this test booster really pushes the envelope (and pulls the skin nice and tight!)

Recovery is going well not only between workouts but between sets. Increase of bloodflow = more oxygen so I am no longer panting after a set more than 10 reps!

Bf going down and mass gains evident!

I did notice some slight burpage when taking all the pills at once

Great natural stack so far and still a bit more than a month left

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The owner of the company got mad at me cuz I worked a little less than normal and he had to resort to calling in guys he doesnt trust as much lol.

Workouts have been set back a couple days as a result, still getting em in though!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update and mid point review. Max Pump has proved time and time again to give the sickest pumps..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 capped the Mass today
4 caps of Max Pump and then .5 scoops Stimul8

Incline Db
35 warm up
75 x10
90 x13
100 x5 the stimul8 made my rests less than minimal so I wasnt even ready for these
35 to fail

Db Curls
20 x24
20 x24
35 x10 + 20 x14

Pump was real after 1 exercise each

ForumRunner_20140811_135427.png

Seated Cable Flyes
4 sets of 16 with 1 second hold

Cable curls
60 x12
60 x12
50 x12
40 x12

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another angle

ForumRunner_20140811_135932.png

And to make the day even better I got a full detail wash for my baby

ForumRunner_20140811_140028.png

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I need one of those too

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so ya my back got injured moving a damned piano. I have been a homebody since. Been a miserable 2 weeks since I can't lift and now school started so I have even less time.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally thought this would be fixed before anyway would notice my absence

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you thought no one would notice your 3-week absence?
dude, you underestimate yourself...I just was sitting here waiting patiently however

all fun & games, till a damn piano runs you over

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you thought no one would notice your 3-week absence? dude, you underestimate yourself...I just was sitting here waiting patiently however all fun & games, till a damn piano runs you over
you never tell me you <3 me so I figured I was all alone on this

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
after two weeks of laying around things sound a bit serious. I can only assume you have done all things conventional. I was in an accident at an early age in life and it herniated 4 separate disks and actually led to an emergency diskotomy by the time I turned 20. over the yrs ive had to battle with back injuries and the one single biggest thing that helps my situation is vertable decompression.
I recommend you look around in your area to see if there is anyone performing this type of traction. its non evasive and will suck a herniation back into the disk and by decompressing it long enough, scar tissue will form and make the disk a little bit stronger where it herniated.
Also, lastly... get up and out of bed. move around. loosen up as much you can cause this will help get some blood flow to those areas which can wisk away some of the toxins building up back there.. good luck brother. I know how much pain its been.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
emergency diskotomy by the time I turned 20. over the yrs ive had to battle with back injuries and the one single biggest thing that helps my situation is vertable decompression.

Also, lastly... get up and out of bed. move around. loosen up as much you can cause this will help get some blood flow to those areas which can wisk away some of the toxins building up back there.. good luck brother. I know how much pain its been.

I also had a diskotomy on L4/L5 - so when I do injure my back it takes a while to heal. Would vertable decompression be of help for this?

Totally agree with your other statement. Anytime I hurt my back, my goal is to keep moving. If I lay for too long, I just seize up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also had a diskotomy on L4/L5 - so when I do injure my back it takes a while to heal. Would vertable decompression be of help for this?

Totally agree with your other statement. Anytime I hurt my back, my goal is to keep moving. If I lay for too long, I just seize up.
my l4-l5 disc is all but gone.. and this is the only thing that keeps me sane.. when it really starts hurting I set up on my home gym and do it myself with no doctors involved. so yes I ABSOLUTELY think this would help.. btw I havnt used any pain meds for well over 10 yrs since I found Vax-D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my l4-l5 disc is all but gone.. and this is the only thing that keeps me sane.. when it really starts hurting I set up on my home gym and do it myself with no doctors involved. so yes I ABSOLUTELY think this would help.. btw I havnt used any pain meds for well over 10 yrs since I found Vax-D
Thanks, I am going to do some research on that for sure.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after two weeks of laying around things sound a bit serious. I can only assume you have done all things conventional. I was in an accident at an early age in life and it herniated 4 separate disks and actually led to an emergency diskotomy by the time I turned 20. over the yrs ive had to battle with back injuries and the one single biggest thing that helps my situation is vertable decompression. I recommend you look around in your area to see if there is anyone performing this type of traction. its non evasive and will suck a herniation back into the disk and by decompressing it long enough, scar tissue will form and make the disk a little bit stronger where it herniated. Also, lastly... get up and out of bed. move around. loosen up as much you can cause this will help get some blood flow to those areas which can wisk away some of the toxins building up back there.. good luck brother. I know how much pain its been.
Thank you Rip

They weren't 2 weeks off off as I was still moving to complete my contracts but now with full rest everything is better!

Started the 3 caps again day before yesterday and it's pain and game time!

Seriously though I appreciate your time to come share knowledge even if we don't know each other too well. Meant a lot

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are back in the game...
The rest helped a ton, the only part that sucked was I would use my seat warmers when driving and it's like 95+ here in centex that loosened it up real nice though

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to play the catch up game I know Steve is turning in his sleep with the lack of posts :3

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay iOS 8 is going to be the death of me. my ipad has been on the fritz sorry