Lecheek's StimShot

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
In a first of its kind I am honored to have received a tub of StimShot. To my knowledge the first sublingual preworkout. No eater, no mixing and fully loaded in your system in under 10 minutes.

I just finished my second workout with StimShot and I am thoroughly impressed. Great energy without over doing it. A nice thermal effect and unbelievable focus. Yesterday's leg workout was amazing and I felt like I could just keep going and going. Today was chest and while I knew when I needed to be done, StimShot kept right in stride.
I love Lecheek products and this one is shaping up to not disappoint.
Stay tuned for more updates. This is legit. And I am really excited to run this tub out and share a scoop or two along the way! :)

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
Day 4 complete and I am still just as impressed.
I do need to make one comment on the taste... it's different perhaps better said, it is an acquired taste. With that said, energy for even my most intense workouts and a laser focus. In fact if I was not training with someone, I am fairly certain I would not say a single word during my workout.

I have shared three scoops of this pwo with three different people. All have raved about their workout the followed.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 complete and I am still just as impressed.
I do need to make one comment on the taste... it's different perhaps better said, it is an acquired taste. With that said, energy for even my most intense workouts and a laser focus. In fact if I was not training with someone, I am fairly certain I would not say a single word during my workout.

I have shared three scoops of this pwo with three different people. All have raved about their workout the followed.

Thanks for sharing and helping spread the word.

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
With one week complete, I had the ultimate test for Stimshot yesterday morning.
I am on. Cyclical ketgenic diet. For those that are not familiar... during the week I keep my intake of carbs less than 30g per day. On Saturday, I start the day with a fasted depletion circuit to complete drain my muscles and liver of glycogen. It is pretty miserable at the end.
Yesterday, I took Stimshot. A... MAY... ZING.... the difference was incredible. I was still tired at the end of my workout but was not dragging my ass out of gym.

Very well pleased with Stimshot.

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
Week two complete. Stim shot is a champ still.
Not really a fan of the taste but I love the quick action and the length of time it is active for me. Stim but not too much. And probably just as important is that there is no crash on the backside. Love this product!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week two complete. Stim shot is a champ still.
Not really a fan of the taste but I love the quick action and the length of time it is active for me. Stim but not too much. And probably just as important is that there is no crash on the backside. Love this product!
Nice to know your not gettng any crash from it. Thanks for the update.